A Night on the Red Carpet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could use a quick shower to rinse off," Layna suggested, a playful twinkle in her eyes. "Care to join me?"

"There's no place I'd rather be," I answered, my voice low and heavy.

I felt a shift in the dynamic of our relationship. I could no longer hide from or deny what it had become. What we had become to one another. From enemies to lovers to something more. As I regarded the expression on her face and the look in her eyes, I knew she felt it, too.

We stepped into my bedroom and Layna began undressing me slowly. We were finally alone, and with both of us already having achieved a climax, she was unrushed. Her eyes met mine and never left as she slowly peeled off each article of clothing on my body, running her hands on every piece of exposed skin along the way. When she finished, I repeated the process on her, slowly pulling the halterneck over her head, and sliding the dress and my hands down her body. Her heels and panties had not made it back on after the limo.

Once the shower was on and the water hot, I embraced her and carried her in, her lips finding mine in the process. I reached for her body wash, pouring it into each of our palms. We let our slippery hands explore one another's body, while our lips met, and tongues swirled in an unbreakable kiss.

The turbo-charged vibe from the limo was gone. In its place was gentle, raw emotion, a playful tug-of-war between affection and passion. Every kiss was slower, yet deeper. Every touch was patient, yet needy. Layna opened herself fully to me, and I to her. She received what I gave, and I received what she gave. It was a moment of perfect symmetry. I could have lived in it forever, and never wanted it to end. I wanted her completely. Needed her completely.

"Layna," I exhaled, voice low and thick.

"Yes?" she responded between breaths.

"Move in with me." Though I blurted it out, I meant it with all my heart.

She paused to look at me; our eyes locked. Her smile so wide and bright it could have illuminated a starless night. Then her smile slipped into a smirk. Her eyes sparkled with mischief as she said, "I'll think about it, pretty boy."

I grinned. "Don't make me wait too long, princess. I might get jealous."

Layna laughed, a pure clarion melody that made my heart swell. She didn't need to answer my request. I already knew her answer. So, I kissed her again.

We rinsed the soap from our bodies, exited the shower, and took turns toweling each other off. Satisfied she was dry; I reached behind Layna's thighs and scooped her naked body up into my arms. She wrapped hers around my neck as I carried her to 'our' bed.

I lay her in the bed, our gazes fixed on each other, as I climbed over her. I kissed her lips, then worked my way down, kissing and licking along her neck and chest, stopping at her breasts. I caressed one with my hand, softly rubbing her nipple the way she liked, while my lips and tongue suckled and flicked the other.

Layna gasped quietly as I indulged in her soft mounds, her head back as she combed her fingers through my hair. I began to move further down her body, kissing the top of her flat stomach.

"No," she whispered as she held my head. "Come up here. You don't need to do that. I'm ready."

I moved back up, my body hovering over hers, our eyes level. Layna parted her legs further, an invitation to her sacred temple, then reached down and wrapped her delicate fingers around my cock. Her touch sent tingles up to my head and down to my toes.

She rubbed the head of my manhood along her slick channel. She was indeed ready. When I felt my tip rest against her entrance, and Layna stop moving me, I thrust into her, my passage eased by her abundant juices.

Layna gasped as I penetrated her, eliciting that sweet, submissive sound she made every time I entered her. That sound drove me wild and coupled with the heavenly caress of her velvet folds on my cock, I moaned in ecstasy.

We rocked our hips in unison, finding a rhythm that was erotic, pleasurable, and would allow us to savor the moment for as long as possible. I petted her hair with my hand as my lips found hers once again. I kissed her languidly, our tongues enjoying the journey, unfocused on the destination. With one of her hands on my shoulder, another on my hip, and her legs intertwined with mine, it felt like we were one.

It was a perfect moment.

"I love you, Layna," I confessed. My heart laid bare and exposed to her. Words I'd never said to anyone but the single mother who raised me.

She smiled up at me, as our hips continued to rock. It was a smile that held all the promise in the world.

"I love you, too, Jake."

Our mouths met again, as if sealing an unspoken covenant that we made to each other when we confessed our love. I lifted my body up, guiding her fingers toward her clit. She understood what I wanted, her fingers circling her nub as we continued our lovemaking.

When Layna moaned into my mouth, then broke our kiss to gasp for air, I knew her orgasm arrived. The feel of her fingers digging into my shoulder and her feet pressing against my calves triggered my climax. With a deep groan, I spilled my seed into her.

As we descended from our peaks, we were motionless except for the rise and fall of our chests. With our faces next to each other, I felt and heard her slow, heavy breaths on and in my ear. I synced my own breathing to hers as I basked in the familiar warm glow that follows a release.

I lifted off of her when our breathing, and my cock, returned to normal. In a now well-practiced motion, I rolled off Layna and on to my back next to her, while she turned toward me, draped an arm and a leg over me, and rested her head on my shoulder. Our choreography would have made pair figure skaters envious.

Just as I was beginning to drift off to sleep, Layna broke the silence.

"If I'm going to move in, I'd like to make some small changes to make this our place," she said innocently.

'Uh oh,' I laughed to myself. 'Here it comes.'

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, curious to hear her answer.

"Well, a tablecloth for starters. And maybe some throw pillows for the bed, a blanket for the couch, and a few other decorations to make it look less like a bachelor pad."

"What's the point of a throw pillow?" I asked. "They're just extra pillows for the bed that we don't even use, right?"

"They're essential," she replied firmly, though with a hint of mirth. "Just leave the décor to me, pretty boy."

"Whatever you say, princess." I said with a smile, along with the impression I would be saying that a lot more in the future.

...

If you enjoyed the story, please vote and follow me. I've got a third (and likely final) installment for this series. Lots of other ideas after that.

Special thanks to my editor, P_Anderer, for his feedback and corrections. I'm posting here because of Phil. His encouragement and a single suggestion inspired me. You're 'him', Phil.