A Night on the Town

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stuart led them right down the front, to the booth directly in the middle. The table in the booth was a half circle, opposite in shape to the back of the booth. It had a long white table cloth on it, with a tasteful centrepiece of flowers in the middle. Stuart motioned for Elizabeth to sit and once she was settled, he moved to the other side and sat next to her. The seats were extremely comfortable and, despite being over six feet tall, the back of the booth was still higher than Stuart's head. Elizabeth was looking around, a look of excitement on her face. A waiter appeared in front of them with menus - they would have dinner before the show began. Elizabeth ordered a steak and fries; Stuart went with the burger. He ordered a bottle of wine her favourite wine for Elizabeth, and a beer for himself. Elizabeth turned to him.

"Enough is ENOUGH, mister! What are we doing here?"

Stuart looked into her eyes, loving the way the sparkled, admiring the colour of them.

"Well my love, we are here to see a comedy show."

Elizabeth looked puzzled for a second then squealed, jumping slightly out of her seat and reaching for her clutch. Within and instant her phone was in her hand, her thumbs furiously typing.

"OH MY GOD. Are we seeing this?"

She turned the phone screen towards him, showing a website with the comedian's face and the title of his new stand-up routine. Stuart nodded and Elizabeth squealed again. She dropped her phone, grabbed his face with two hands and kissed him, hard. Her tongue snaked into his mouth, twisting with his. He knew this would be her reaction. She had mentioned multiple times how much she enjoyed his comedy and that, not only did she think he was hilarious, but that she found him ridiculously good looking. As she kissed him, Stuart wondered if she was still as turned on as she had been earlier. He slowly ran his hand up her leg, feeling her parting her thighs slightly as he did.

As he got close to her pussy, he could feel the heat radiating from her. He brushed his fingers across her lace covered mound, making her moan in his mouth. As she opened her legs more, there was a gentle cough near them. They broke their kiss and looked - a waitress had returned with their drinks.

Elizabeth was mortified. Here she was, tongue in her husbands' mouth, legs parted, his hand up her dress and the waitress standing there watching them. She was relieved to note the table cloth had covered his wandering hands from view. The waitress looked at them smiling, her expression one of amusement. Stuart apologised, explaining that tonight was a surprise for his wife and it was her favourite comedian - and her hall pass. Elizabeth blanched - what did he just say? The waitress laughed and nodded, saying something about how he was her favourite comedian also. Elizabeth's face was on fire with embarrassment, so she missed most of the conversation, until the waitress, after pouring a glass of wine for Elizabeth leant down towards her and whispered.

"A good choice for your hall pass. He is simply amazing in bed and has the cock and stamina of a horse!"

With that they were alone again at the table. Elizabeth must have reacted more than she thought to the waitress' comment because Stuart immediately asked her what was wrong. She took a long sip of her wine and told him. He threw his head back and laughed, loudly. He leant over to her, his hand finding it's way up her dress again.

"And just when I thought you couldn't get any wetter. Tell me, my love, what are you thinking about now?"

His hand started lightly stroking her thigh, not close enough to touch her mound again but still enough to give her tingles. She shook her head and took another drink. This was turning into a very interesting night.

Chapter 5

Soon enough the waitress returned with their food. After placing it on the table in front of them and asking if they needed more drinks, she winked at Elizabeth and walked away. Elizabeth blushed profusely. She turned her attention to her meal and tried to think about something other than how horny she felt and how nice Stuart's leg felt resting against hers. They ate their meal, making small talk - the meals were very good so they didn't speak much.

A different waiter arrived with another beer for Stuart. As he cleaned up the empties, he left a napkin in front of Elizabeth - it had the name of the comedian and a phone number. Confused she looked around and saw the waitress from earlier. She was smirking and pointing to the napkin and then the stage. Elizabeth almost choked - was this the phone number of the comedian? She quickly slid it into her clutch before Stuart noticed and went back to her meal. Her head was spinning, and not just because of the wine she was drinking at an ever-increasing rate.

Three hours ago, she had just finished work and was exhausted. Now she was sitting in a theatre, all dressed up, about to see a show, horny as she had ever been and her celebrity crush's phone number was apparently in her purse. Meanwhile her husband was sitting next to her, rubbing his thigh along hers, making her already wet pussy drip even more. Where this night was headed, she didn't know but she knew she was going to enjoy it.

After dinner was finished, the lights in the theatre went down and the MC for the night came on stage. He was funny and how the crowd laughing - some crude humour, some self-deprecating humour and a joke about a man and a donkey that made Stuart spit beer across the table. Next was an up and coming comedian who they had not heard of before. She was great and had the place rocking. She did some comedy songs, made a joke about being single in the age of Tinder and finished with a joke about her period. The crowd was in high spirits and ready for the main act.

Elizabeth had finished her first bottle of wine and was well into her second when the headliner came on stage. Stuart looked sideways at her - if he wasn't mistaken, she couldn't take her eyes off his crotch. The comedian welcomed the crowd and thanked the performers who went on before him. He launched into his act and it was incredible. Stuart thought at one stage he was having an asthma attack he was laughing that hard - and he didn't suffer from asthma. Elizabeth was roaring with laughter next to him.

The comedian involved the audience a lot, at one point having the lights shined onto their table and talking to them directly. He commented on how lovely Elizabeth looked that night and how lucky Stuart was. Elizabeth's face went a shade of red Stuart had never seen before. The act continued and at one stage the comedian was telling a joke and had his back to the audience. He bent at the waist and looked back over his shoulder for the punchline. The whole place erupted. Elizabeth was leaning forward, hunched over the table, shaking with laughter. Stuart leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"Is that the position you want to be in while he pounds you from the back?"

Elizabeth stopped laughing and looked from Stuart to the stage and back. Her face was flushed, part from laughter, part from something else. She thought about her husband and his fantasy of watching her with another man. Here in front of her was her celebrity crush. Had he seen the napkin? Stuart was looking at her with the same look from the hotel room - like a predator sizing up its prey. It had the same effect as last time - her pussy throbbed. Elizabeth looked down at the table, back to the stage, then to Stuart. She leaned over to him, placed her mouth to his ear and whispered.

"I wouldn't be looking backwards because I would be too busy with your cock in my mouth!"

As she spoke to him, she slipped her hand under the table and found his dick, hard as iron, through his pants. She began rubbing it through the material, causing him to shudder this time. She worked his length, back and forth, under the table cloth, completely hidden from sight. She was looking straight ahead at the stage, not giving away what was happening beneath the table. Stuart was panting, so aroused he was out of breath.

Elizabeth unzipped his pants, and finding him not wearing underwear, freed his cock. She couldn't see it but from touch, it was as long and wide as she had ever felt it. She began working him, spreading the copious amount of pre-cum around the head and the top of the shaft. Then she began stroking, long slow strokes, having her hand go all the way to his lap and then all the way back until just her pinkie was around the head. She did this for a minute or two, trying to not make her shoulder move and just using her wrist. Then, as the comedian entered a part of his routine where all the lights went down bar the spotlight on stage, she sped up, really working his cock hard. Stuart was gripping the edges of the table, staring straight ahead without blinking.

As the head seemed to grow even bigger in her hand, he turned to her and kissed her, moaning in her mouth as he came under the table. Spreading his legs wide as to not get any on himself, he began shaking slightly - obviously it had been an arousing day for him also. Elizabeth gave two or three final strokes then wiped her hand on the table cloth and took another drink of wine. She smirked as she watched her husband try to wrestle himself back into his pants - he had been trying all day to tease her but she had just turned the tables on him. Stuart took a long, long drink of his beer. He sighed contentedly and leant back into the booth.

After some dessert and the rest of the comedian's set, they readied themselves to leave. As they walked past the bar, the waitress waved to Elizabeth, a big grin on her face. Stuart saw his wife blush and, once they were outside, asked what that was about. Elizabeth said she would tell him later. They approached the driver of their car and Elizabeth asked how far it was back to their hotel. The driver told her they had taken the long way earlier and that it was probably a 20-minute walk. Elizabeth told Stuart to pay the driver and that they would walk back to the hotel, as it was a nice night. Stuart did as he was asked and the driver waved goodbye.

Elizabeth slid her arm into Stuart's and they set off. They walked in silence for a little bit, enjoying the weather. After 5 or so minutes, Stuart dropped his arm and took Elizabeth's hand in his - she always enjoyed feeling her small, delicate hand being enveloped by his much larger, strong hands. She looked up at him and smiled - she never realised you could love someone as much as she loved him.

Elizabeth had an interesting past with relationships. She had been engaged when she was very young, she had also been tricked into being the "other woman" by someone she met online. Her last relationship before Stuart had been with a much older man. He had a daughter and didn't want any more kids - Elizabeth was desperate to be a Mum. They had split on bad terms and she swore off men. She was single for 2 years and threw herself into her career and travel. Then, on a night out with friends for New Year's Eve, she had spotted Stuart across the dance floor. She was smitten. They had talked and danced all night. When she was talking, he would run his fingers along her arm, making her whole body tingle. Then at midnight, he had kissed her and it was like she had her own private fireworks display in her head!

Things moved quickly from there - moving in together, falling pregnant, having a baby, getting engaged then married. They had rushed head first through all of life's big moments and she didn't regret a thing. As she recounted all of this in her head, her past, meeting Stuart, how much she loved him and how much he clearly loved her, she had an unrelenting urge to show him just how much he meant to her.

As they passed an alleyway, she dragged him into it. He asked what the hell she was doing. She stopped about halfway, pushed him into a doorway and started kissing him, passionately. Her tongue was going crazy in his mouth. She took his hands and placed them on her tits, prompting him to squeeze them. She moaned in his mouth. She could feel him growing hard - he had only unloaded maybe 30 minutes before but he was rising fast. Knowing one of her past experiences in particular turned him on more than the others, she pulled back from the kiss, smiled and dropped to her knees. She took him out of his pants again and put him straight in her mouth. She could still taste a little bit of his previous explosion in the club. Putting that aside - she really didn't enjoy the taste - she went about giving him the sloppiest and best blowjob she could.

Chapter 6

Stuart was in absolute awe. He had planned for this night to be all about Elizabeth. He had planned to tease her, arouse her, work her up in to such a state that when he finally gave her the release she needed, it would blow the roof off the hotel. Instead, despite all the teasing and touching, he had first been given the most amazing hand job under the table in the front row of a packed theatre and was now getting the best blow job of his life in a dark alley way in the city. He gently brushed some of his wife's hair away from her face, so he could get a better view of what she was doing. He was so hard, even after only coming about half an hour before.

Elizabeth had once told him a story about picking up at a club while out with Jayne and, while walking to another club down the road, she had taken her man into an alley between buildings and given him oral - just like she was doing now. Stuart was so turned on but knew he was not going to cum anytime soon.

As much as he wanted to enjoy this for as long as he could, he wanted more to get her back to the hotel room and give her the thundering orgasm he had been planning. He reached down and placed his hands on her cheeks, turning her head up to look at him. When she made eye contact, his cock in her mouth, covered in her saliva, he almost fainted with happiness. He lifted her off the ground and kissed her deeply, tasting himself on her tongue and lips. He shoved himself back into his pants and said to her.

"I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before!"

They practically ran out of the alley and headed to the hotel. The valet's opened the doors when they arrived and they rushed to the elevator. The doors closed and they attacked each other, lips and hips mashing together. They rode up to their floor without parting and once the doors opened, rushed to their room. Stuart struggled to get the key in the door in the excitement but finally succeeded. Once the door closed behind him, Elizabeth shoved him up against the door, kissing him again. She practically ripped his shirt off and tossed it aside, then began working his belt. She kissed his chest and gently bit his nipple, eliciting a yelp of pleasure.

Once the belt was undone, the pants followed and then she was on her knees again, her hands, tongue and lips all competing for a piece of his cock. Standing stock still with his pants around his ankles, Stuart knew if he didn't stop her soon, he was going to cum again and he didn't want that, not yet. And so, he tried to lift her head up to look at him, but she shrugged him off and kept sucking. Finally, Stuart pivoted away from the door and took 4 steps backwards, collapsing on the couch, creating some space between them.

Elizabeth reached up her dress and all of a sudden, her soaked G-string was in her hand. She threw it at him and rushed towards her husband. Then she was on him again, kissing him, tongue dancing in his mouth, her hands once again working his cock. Stuart finally got his shoes and pants off. Elizabeth lifted her dress and stood on the couch, feet on the outside of his legs. She kept lifting her dress until he saw her pussy. She was wetter and her clit was larger than he had ever seen. He held his cock straight up, expecting her to ride him. Instead she put on foot on the back of the couch and took his head in her hands, burying it in her snatch.

Stuart's face was instantly drenched in her juices. Elizabeth had never been this forceful. He began licking and sucking, all the while Elizabeth was rubbing herself on his face. He kissed her lips, taking care to try and avoid her clit. He dragged his tongue from the entrance to her pussy all the way up to her clit, stopping just below it. Elizabeth began to buck her hips against his face, frustrated that he was avoiding her pleasure button. Stuart reached up and inserted a finger into his wife, curling it inside, looking for her G-spot. He kept kissing and licking his way around until he finally took her clit in his mouth and started sucking. He sucked it against his teeth, using the hardness to put more pressure on it. He then started flicking it with his tongue, drawing circles around it. He felt her starting to tighten around his finger, so he began pumping it, hard. He pursed his lips on her clit and sucked, not letting go and applying constant pressure. She came, coating his face while yelling in ecstasy.

Thinking she would want to rest, Stuart went to stand up, but Elizabeth had other ideas. Spinning around, she stepped off the couch, lowered herself and began riding his cock, reverse cowgirl style. Still in her dress, the hem up around her waist, she leant back and removed it over her head. Elizabeth took his hands, rubbing them over her bra covered breasts. Making circular movements with her hips, she started licking and nibbling his ear. Finally, she sat up and started bouncing up and down, driving his cock into her as hard as she could. Stuart was holding her hips, driving up to meet her with each thrust. He looked at his wife in awe - even after 12 years together, she could still surprise him.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me like I have never been fucked before. Fill me with your huge cock, make me cum again. MAKE ME SCREAM!"

Stuart was in heaven. He thought he had been turned on "that night" when his wife spent almost an hour teasing him with a tale of being taken by another man. But now here he was, the love of his life riding him like her life depended on it, screaming to be fucked - this was another level. He took his left hand and began rubbing her clit, doubling her pleasure. Elizabeth continued bucking up and down, her thighs slamming into his. She leant forward at the waist, changing the angle slightly, making her moan louder. Stuart removed his hand from her clit and grabbed both her breasts, mauling them with his hands.

Suddenly Elizabeth had another orgasm, screaming his name as she came on his cock. Not slowing down, Stuart told her he was close. Quick as a flash, Elizabeth was on her knees, Stuart's cock in her hands and she pumped him hard. Just as he started to come, she pointed his cock at her cleavage and he exploded, coating the top of her tits and her neck. Stuart collapsed back onto the couch, completely exhausted. He looked at his beautiful wife, hair messed up, covered in his seed, thighs glistening with arousal and he had no words. She climbed onto his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck. Kissing him deeply, she then took his face and buried it in her tits, coating his face in his own cum. Stuart yelled and lifted her off the couch, carrying her to the bathroom, Elizabeth screaming with laughter the whole way. They showered together, taking extra interest in each other's wet bodies and then collapsed into bed, completely spent.

Chapter 7

Elizabeth woke early the next morning. Laying there listening to her husband breathe, she could not have been happier. As she turned over in bed, the soft sheets rubbing against her naked body made her pussy throb - maybe Stuart would get another riding this morning too. As she picked up her phone from the bedside to check for any messages, she noticed the napkin in her clutch. She took it out and looked at it. Suddenly, she made a decision. She began composing a text message...