A Night on the Town

Story Info
Stuart and Elizabeth spend a night away from the kids.
7.5k words
4.21
22.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place after my last story, titled "Believe it or Not". I suggest reading that first as this story will reference it often

Chapter 1

It had been an interesting time in Stuart's life since "that night". He had questioned Elizabeth numerous times, trying to get an answer as to whether or not the events she described were true but, being the cheeky person she was, she always played coy and was non-committal in her answers. Stuart had even spoken to Jayne, Elizabeth's best friend, and asked her but was met similar responses. The one upside of the whole thing was Stuart and Elizabeth's sex life had never been better!

As a married couple with 2 kids, their sex life for the past few years had been somewhat stagnant. They had settled into a routine of about once a week, sometimes fortnightly. The only time they really let their hair down and had time to fully enjoy each other was on the rare occasions they found a babysitter and had a night away - usually in a hotel after a nice dinner or a movie. This was when Stuart saw some of the Elizabeth he had heard about early in their relationship. Elizabeth had a healthy sex life when she was younger - nothing outrageous but a lot more exciting than Stuart's which, until he met her, consisted of his right hand and a solitary visit to a brothel - which was both a waste of time and money. Originally, he had hated hearing about her escapades - it drove him crazy with jealousy.

Once, early on in their relationship, they had been out at a function for Stuart's work and had run into an ex-boyfriend of Elizabeth's whom she had some particularly interesting experiences with. All night, Stuart was thinking about those stories and how angry it made him, to the point where he wanted to go and punch the guy in the mouth. Elizabeth had seen the anger, but Stuart brushed it off as anger at how she had been treated at the end of the relationship, hiding the true reasons. Elizabeth was a smart woman however, so the stories had stopped. As they grew older together, had 2 wonderful boys, worked through all the typical issues a married couple have around the 7 to 10-year mark, Stuart had been a lot more open to hearing about his beautiful wife's past. He started prompting her for bits of information - a question here, some innuendo there - and slowly Elizabeth had started to share them with him again.

Since the story about Bill, everything had changed. Elizabeth had come out of her shell. Where Stuart used to be the instigator for their weekly sex, Elizabeth was now like a woman possessed. She was groping him in the kitchen while he was washing the dishes, the kids sitting metres away watching TV. She was sneaking into his home office during the day and surprising him with deep, passionate kisses or sucking on his ear lobe and breathing heavily into his ear while he was trying to type emails or write documents. At night, it was all he could do to keep up with her. Almost every night ended with the couple sweaty and thoroughly exhausted after riding each other to orgasm.

Elizabeth had also developed a habit of sending Stuart dirty messages throughout the day while she was at work - describing what she wanted to do to him when she got home or what she wanted him to do to her. Other times she would tell him about a customer that she had just served, describing what she would do if she could. This drove Stuart wild as he had developed quite a fetish for imagining his wife with another man. That was why the story about Bill had been such a turn on for Stuart - and why it was killing him to not know if it actually happened or not.

A few months after Elizabeth recounted her experience with Bill, Stuart began to plan a special weekend away for them. It had been a while since they had a kid free weekend, Elizabeth's favourite comedian was performing soon and it seemed like all the stars were aligning. He organised her Mum to come and stay with the kids and made her promise not to tell Elizabeth - he wanted it to be a surprise. He organised a room at her favourite hotel and got front row tickets for the comedian's show. It was going to be a great break from their day to day lives.

Chapter 2

Elizabeth was exhausted. She had just finished an 8-hour shift. Retail was not the most exciting career but it was flexible and that was what mattered with kids. As she pulled into her street, she was trying to decide if she had the energy to make love to Stuart that night. She definitely wanted too - she seemed to always want to lately - but it had been a LONG day. Maybe she would give him a hand job while she whispered things into his ear. He always liked that.

She grinned at the thought of his rock-hard cock in her hand, her tongue slowly tracing around his ear as she breathily told him about something - and someone - she did in the past. Since her story telling adventure of a few months ago, she had become a lot more comfortable telling him stories, true or not. That experience had ignited something deep inside her that she had forgotten all about. She loved Stuart more than anything in the world and pleasing him physically gave her such joy - not to mention plenty of her own pleasure.

As she drove into the driveway and opened the garage door remotely, she noticed a strange car in the garage. Small and silver, she had no idea whose car it was and why it was there. Just then, Stuart stepped out from under the garage door with a suitcase, a suit bag and a big smile on his face. She stopped the car as he walked around to the driver's door. Opening it, he leaned in and stuck his tongue in her mouth, swirling it against hers. His hand began to slide up her thigh, causing her legs to open slightly, however it then moved to her hip and she heard a "click". Suddenly, he pulled away from her, leaving her out of breath from the sudden, very enjoyable assault. Her seatbelt retracted.

"I have a surprise for you. Your Mum is here to watch the kids because we are going away for the weekend."

Elizabeth was taken by surprise - money had been a little tight since they took a family holiday earlier in the year.

"I have packed everything so all you need to do is get out of the car, swap sides and let's get going!"

Still reeling from the kiss, Elizabeth slowly climbed out of the car. As she stood up, Stuart put his arm around her waist and pulled her in close, kissing her again. This time his hands went straight to her ass, squeezing it firmly as their tongues danced again. He pulled her in close, letting her feel his growing dick pushing into her. She melted, unable to resist such passion. She wrapped her arms around his neck, losing herself in the kiss. He finally broke away and grinned ear to ear - he knew what he could do to her with just a kiss and he had done it. He took her hand and led her around to the passenger side, opened the door and closed it behind her. He then put their luggage in the boot and they were off. She hadn't said goodbye to the kids so she video called them from the car - they weren't too fussed as Nana had promised pancakes for breakfast and McDonalds for dinner.

As they drove, Elizabeth began asking where they were headed. Stuart took the opportunity to play coy - never giving straight answers, talking in riddles or just flat out ignoring the question. Elizabeth was getting frustrated - she hated surprises and this was driving her mental. After 30 minutes of driving in the general direction of the city, she reached over and started rubbing his inner thigh, gently brushing against his cock through his shorts. In a sweet voice, she pleaded with him to tell her where they were going. Stuart smiled and took her hand off his lap, putting it on her own leg and patting it, repeating to her as he had done the whole trip so far.

"Soon my love, soon."

Giving up, Elizabeth pretended to sulk, crossing her arms and staring out her window. Finally, they exited the freeway and after a few turns, they pulled up outside her favourite hotel. She looked at him in shock - it was not a cheap hotel, even with his company discount, but the rooms were incredible. A valet came and opened her door and she climbed out. Another valet was already taking the bags from the boot. Stuart appeared at her side and took her by the hand, leading her up the steps to reception. They checked in and the concierge showed them to their room. He hung their bags in the closet and closed the door behind him. Elizabeth was shocked - even though they had stayed at this hotel before, this room was breathtaking.

On the second to top floor, one half of the room was all windows, providing an amazing view of the city. There was a king size bed - not two single beds held together by a fitted sheet, but a proper king size bed. The bathroom had a very large shower with both rainfall and handheld shower heads and a spa bath in the corner that looked large enough to fit 4 adults comfortably. She looked at Stuart who was grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"I take it you like the room?"

Elizabeth lunged at him, ready to devour him on the spot. He grabbed her by the hips and spun, making sure she landed on the bed on her back while he landed on his left elbow, propping himself up. He kissed her again as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He started massaging her right breast, rubbing it through her bra and work blouse, squeezing it. She moaned in his mouth. She broke their kiss and stared into his eyes.

"Fuck me, NOW!"

Stuart smirked, knowing how much he had turned her on for her to talk that way. He sat her up and took her work blouse off, tossing it across the room. He then laid her back down and buried his face in her cleavage, licking and sucking her breasts. Even without touching her nipples, burying his face between her tits always drove Elizabeth wild. He began kissing his way down her stomach, reaching down in the meantime and awkwardly taking off her shoes and socks without looking. When he got to her work pants, he undid the button and clasp, causing Elizabeth to raise her hips so he could take them off. She slid them down her legs and tossed them in the general direction of her blouse. Then he resumed his kissing, all around her navel and onto her panties. He could feel the heat radiating from her. She opened her legs as wide as they would go and waited for him to taste her.

Chapter 3

Stuart was having a rough time. Here he was - a beautiful hotel room, his amazing wife half naked on the bed, begging him to fuck her, legs spread waiting for him to dive in head first and eat her out just as she liked. But the problem was they had to be at the show very soon - Elizabeth loved this particular comedian and with front row seats, he didn't want her to miss out. He kept kissing her panties, making sure to kiss around her pussy, never directly making contact. His wife was squirming on the bed, ready to take matters into her own hands if he didn't stop teasing, as she had done many times before. So, with a sigh, Stuart stood up, adjusting his cock in his shorts as he did so.

"Sorry to disappoint you babe, but I have another surprise yet and I don't want you to miss it."

With that he walked over to their bags and opened them, taking out shirt and slacks for himself. He turned to see her still lying on her back, but propped up on her elbows, staring at him in disbelief. He shrugged his shoulders.

"I promise this will be worth it. Go have a shower and then get dressed. I packed everything for you. I will be back in a minute."

He hung the shirt and slacks up in the closet and left the room. Once outside the door, he stopped in the hallway and leant against the wall. He was so turned on right now - all he wanted to do was go back in the room and spend the night inside his wife, but he knew it would be better if he spent all night building her arousal. He went downstairs to reception and organised some chocolates to be delivered to the room while they were out. He called the town car company he had organised to take them to the comedy show, giving some final instructions. He headed back upstairs, hoping Elizabeth was in the shower already, not knowing if he had the will power to keep his hands off her if she was still on the bed.

He opened the door to their room and heard the shower running. Walking towards the bathroom, his breath caught in his throat. Elizabeth was standing in the shower, body glistening with water, and the handheld shower head in her hand. She had turned the water to jet spray and was pointing it at her clit, pounding it with pressure. Her eyes were closed and her head thrown back. He could see her legs wobbling slightly, obviously enjoying the sensation. He was instantly hard again, feeling very voyeuristic watching his wife get herself off in the shower. He was about to grab a seat to watch the finish but then a thought struck him - she had taking great pleasure in getting him to the edge of release and then backing off multiple times - maybe it was her turn!

He moved into the bathroom and lifted the toilet lid, making sure it made a big noise when it hit the cistern. Elizabeth jumped, shocked at the noise. Stuart pushed his rock-hard cock down and began peeing.

"As great as that was to watch, we don't have time now. You need to hurry or we will miss the next surprise".

He flushed the toilet and washed up, leaving her stunned in the shower. A minute or two later, the shower turned off and he heard the door open and close. Smiling to himself, he started getting dressed. He heard Elizabeth chuckling in the bathroom - he wondered if she had found the items he had packed for her in the toiletry bag. He finished getting dressed and sat down to put on his shoes and socks. She walked out of the bathroom and stood in front of him, her hands on her hips and her feet shoulder width apart, a big grin on her face. She had found the pale blue G-string and bra set he had packed for her and was standing in front of him in just the G-string. Small and lacy, he could see her pubic mound through the material. His heart skipped a beat - despite having seen her in these numerous times before, the sheer sexiness of her took his breath away each time.

"Where are we going that you think I need to wear these?"

He shrugged his shoulders again and shook his head, not answering. She rolled her eyes and went back into the bathroom. She emerged 15 minutes later, hair straightened, matching bra and panties on. She walked to the wardrobe and found the blue dress he had packed for her, short, snug around the waist, leaving a lot of cleavage on display, and the chunky heels. She took them out and put the dress on, pausing for him to do up the back. As he slowly dragged the zipper up, he kissed her back the whole way, causing her to shudder. Once the zip was up, he brushed her hair away from her neck and kissed her, just below the left ear, with a slow, sloppy kiss, gently pressing his tongue to her neck. She yelped, ticklish as ever, and moved away. She sat on the chair and strapped on her heels. She stood up and did a little twirl for him, making sure she met his approval. Stuart felt himself slowly nodding, completely taken in by her beauty.

After getting dressed and performing a little twirl, Elizabeth noticed her husband's body language. His eyes were slightly closed, like he was tired, but coupled with his short, sharp breaths, his hands slowly opening and closing by his sides and the fact he hadn't blinked in about a minute, she knew he was as turned on as she was. Seeing him eyeing her like a piece of meat made her even hornier than she already was. Her interrupted shower session coupled with the make out session on the bed had her on the edge - she needed to cum and she needed it now. So did Stuart by the looks of him but he blinked a few times, shook his head and walked over to the nightstand.

He came back to her with her favourite bracelet and she held out her wrist as he put it on. He kissed her quickly on the cheek, told her how beautiful she looked and that it was time to go. She grabbed her clutch, took his offered arm and they left the room. Riding down in the elevator, Elizabeth looked at him in the mirror. Navy shirt, opened at the neck, light grey slacks, brown belt and matching brown shoes, jacket slung over his shoulder - her husband scrubbed up wonderfully. She leant her head on his shoulder.

"Have I told you lately how much I love you?" she asked him

She watched him smile in the mirror and lean his head on hers.

"Yep - and it's only half of how much I love you!" he responded.

Laughing, she replied as only she could - "You wish, Jellyfish."

The elevator door opened and they stepped into the lobby. As they walked toward the lobby doors, the valet's opened them, allowing them to pass. Elizabeth caught one of the valet's checking out her ass, making a whistling motion with his mouth as she passed. She couldn't help but smile - despite Stuart's assurances that other men did check her out all the time, she never believed him.

Distracted, she looked where they were headed and stopped short. Sitting in front of the hotel was the nicest car she had ever seen. Not sure if it was a BMW, Mercedes or something else, she watched Stuart shake the hand of the driver and turn back to her. He waved his hand, gesturing for her to get in. She slowly walked forward and, as gracefully as she could, slid into the rear seat. As she felt the supple leather on her thighs, Stuart walked around the other side and climbed in next to her. As they both buckled in, they had a quick kiss - both wanting it to last longer but both acutely aware of the driver. He started the car and they pulled away from the hotel. Stuart took her hand in his and smiled.

"I hope you enjoy tonight. I know you are worried about money, but I have been planning this for a while, so don't stress. Just enjoy yourself. You do so much for me and the boys, it's the least I can do to spoil you occasionally."

His thumb was stroking the back of her hand as he spoke and she shuddered, another tiny ripple of excitement climbing through her body. Her G-string felt like it had just come out of the wash - it was stuck to her pussy, absolutely soaked. She could not remember being this turned on in her life. If whatever they were off to do took too long, she may just drag Stuart to the closest secluded spot and take him right there!

Chapter 4

The car ride was very quiet. Stuart held Elizabeth's hand the whole time, his thumb gently tracing patterns on the back of her hand. She eagerly looked out the window, trying to work out where they were headed. Earlier, Stuart had given the driver instructions to take the most circuitous path to the venue as he could, trying to keep her off guard. Finally, after about 10 minutes of circling the venue via different side streets, they pulled up out the front. The driver came around and opened Elizabeth's door - as she stood up to get out of the car, Stuart ran his hand up her leg, gently squeezing her ass. She stumbled slightly, shocked at the sudden contact and the driver caught her, holding her steady. Stuart hopped out laughing, informing the driver that she hadn't even had a drink yet!

Elizabeth swatted him with her clutch, thanked the driver and headed for the doors. Stuart slipped the driver some money and arranged to be picked up after the show. He slid his arm around Elizabeth's waist.

"Any idea what we are doing here?"

Elizabeth looked at the building in front of her. At least 75 years old, the exterior was extremely old and rundown. It was a two-storey building, the windows upstairs had been blocked out and there was no signage. She shook her head.

"None whatsoever. Can I at least get a hint?"

Stuart chuckled and started walking her to the doors. He opened one and let her inside. It was dark in the lobby but off to the right there was a staircase leading up to the second floor. Directly in front of them were two sets of double doors, very old and ornate, with long brass handles running vertically along them. Stuart again opened the door for his wife and followed her through into a large, levelled theatre. Directly above them was the balcony seating, still empty at this stage. In front of them were a series of descending steps - the first level just chairs, below that some tables suited for 4 people orientated to face the large stage at the front of the room. Some tables were already taken, people sitting enjoying a drink and some nibbles. On the lowest part of the room, there were a small number of booths, with the high backs a half circle.