A Night Out

Story Info
A disappointing night out brings surprises. (FFM).
4.4k words
4.63
11.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally and I got back to her place about 2am, pretty much the worse for wear, after hours of loud music, dancing, flirting and drinking at a couple of clubs in town. We'd had fun, but not found any cute guys we fancied enough to bring home for a bit of hot sex. And hot sex was what I'd been fancying for some weeks now, since I'd gotten over that bastard Jake pissing off with a slutty blonde bitch. I didn't miss that cheating bastard anymore, but I missed getting regular sex, which he did at least provide.

So after my initial anger/disappointment with him wore off, I began to be excited about the opportunity to be single again and to try out a few different lovers for a change; which is where my best friend Sally came to the rescue. I'd known Sally for years and she was someone who had always stood by me. She had never warmed to Jake, but had let me make my own mistakes with him. So now she was there to pick up the pieces and get me happy again.

The week before we'd gone out clubbing and each landed a guy who had taken us home and given us a "good seeing to", as they say in England. Actually, to tell the truth, it wasn't great in my case, and certainly not as good as Jake, but it was enough to excite me about further adventures. So in the last week I'd worked myself up into a mood of horny expectation, dressed myself in a revealing short dress which showed off my curves and nice tits -- though I'm not so tall, I have a perky arse and quite nice c-cups -- and gone out expecting to get some action. And though we'd had fun dancing, and met some cute guys, by the time we were ready to leave, all the fuckable guys had disappeared and we'd had to fend off the sleazy leftovers.

So Sally poured us consolatory vodka, turned on some music and we sat on her bed in her little flat chatting about the night, and the difficulty of finding a halfway good guy for some casual sex, let alone anything more long-term.

'And I was so in the mood' I whined. 'I had this little dress, barely covering my arse and tits...'

'And you looked fabulous' Sally said. 'All the guys couldn't take their eyes off you. If I'd been a guy, I would have taken you home after 5 minutes!' Sally was so sweet, she was a good friend, and knew what to say to cheer me up. She took another swig of her drink then put it down and threw her arms around me, hugging me tight. It felt so good to have a friend like that. She pulled me tight into her sweet little boobs and grabbed my bum, pulling me against her. My nose was suddenly full of the smell of her fragrant perfume that I'd helped her buy.

'I've always thought you were so pretty' she whispered in my ear, and then she gave me a big kiss on the cheek. It felt nice as she ran her hands down my back and pulled my bum against her body. Her body felt so hot, it must have been the alcohol. Her hands had gone under the bottom of my dress and she cheekily ran her hands up the bare skin of my back. It felt so comforting, and somehow arousing. If it had been a guy I would be getting turned on this, and maybe I was a bit in my present state, even though it was my best friend.

'Ooh Emma' she kept murmuring, 'you're so beautiful'. Her hand got caught up in my dress, and she sat me up, even though I was getting a bit dozy by now, saying 'let's get your nice dress off you so it doesn't get crumpled.' And she pulled it over my head, leaving me there in my bra and panties. She pulled off her dress too, and sat there wearing just her knickers, as she hadn't worn a bra to the club. I couldn't get away with that as my boobs would have flopped around everywhere when I danced.

She looked so beautiful, her pert breasts thrusting towards me with those little jutting hard nipples of hers; mine are larger and softer. Then she reached behind me flipping the clip on my bra and pulling it off me in a flash. Her face looked quite flushed now, gazing with admiration at my tits, just like guys do when they first see them. She pushed me flat onto the bed and, saying again what beautiful tits I have, started to kiss and fondle them with her hands.

I giggled as this was so odd, my girlfriend touching my tits. But it felt so nice I let her go on. I lay back and closed my eyes and stroked her hair, thinking how strange and comforting this was. I was so relaxed and happy, and not at all upset or frustrated anymore. It was great to have a friend like Sally, who was so loving and thoughtful. And my tits felt so good with all the attention she was giving them. My nipples hardened a little and I felt my pussy getting damp. If only she knew what an effect it was having on me. But she wouldn't, would she?

So I lay there enjoying it, feeling my private sexy feelings and running my hands through her lovely hair and over her neck and shoulders. Such smooth skin she had, just like mine; not coarse like boy's skin. It felt so beautiful, her kisses, her hands, her long hair on my skin, on my sensitive breasts. Then she moved further down and kissed my tummy, and started to squeeze my arse. She moved my knickers down a little to kiss my belly and the top of my pubic hair. I had my eyes closed now and my hand on the back of her head, stroking her hair. To tell the truth, I was quite drunk, and not sure if I was dreaming or whether someone was kissing me all over.

All I could do was murmur, 'That's nice,' even though I wasn't entirely clear by now who was causing these nice feelings. I had a desire to touch my pussy, which was hot and juicy still, but I didn't think I could do it while someone was kissing my belly.

Then I heard Sally's voice coming from below. 'You're so pretty Emma. And you smell so nice! Do you want me to kiss you more down here?'

So it was Sally kissing my belly, I realised. A little unusual, but she was my best friend and always wanted me to be happy, didn't she. She had said that I was pretty and smelled nice. How sweet. I hoped my pussy doesn't smell too much. She was awfully close to it, and it felt so hot and excited for some reason. As if she was a man about to give me a good licking.

'Well, do you?' Sally asked. I couldn't remember the question, I must have drunk too much.

So I just said 'Uh-huh,' and hoped it was the right answer.

Then I felt her pulling my knickers off and pushing my legs apart to kiss my pussy. I was shocked by this, but I didn't stop her -- maybe she was joking, or kidding me or something. But then she licked my clitoris and I felt a shock go through my body. I gasped, and then she kept doing it, murmuring and licking and exploring my little cunt. And my pussy started getting hot and moist and I realised I was getting turned on by my girlfriend.

I half thought of stopping her in my semi-drunken state, but my previous feeling of frustrated anticipation of sex had now been replaced by increasing erotic delight and I found myself enjoying the feelings rather than fighting them. More than that, Sally was doing a great job of licking my pussy: she teased my little clit, circling her tongue around and around it, fast then slow, soft then hard, until I was gasping with pleasure at her artistry. Then she explored the rest of my cunt, running her tongue up and down my labia, burying her nose in my now soaking pussy, then thrusting her tongue up cunt like a hard cock, while her fingers teased my pussy.

It was more than I could bear. Pretty soon I was grinding my cunt into her face and crying out 'God yes Sally!! This is fantastic!' And then I started to come, building slowly and inevitably to a great explosion as I tossed around on the bed. But Sally stayed with me, teasing and licking as one orgasm replaced another, then another. It was amazing! I bucked and gasped and groaned as the repeated waves swept over me, until I couldn't take any more, and had to push her head away to let me relax a bit.

Laughing and giggling, Sally moved up my body, stopping briefly to kiss my tits again, which were all flushed with the orgasms, and then kissed me on the lips, whispering 'Wow, Em -- that was so great. You're so wonderful, and your pussy tastes like honey!' She kissed me hard on the lips, and I found myself kissing her back.

Her face was still wet from my pussy, and the pussy smell was overwhelming. I was a little embarrassed by my strong sexual smell, but Sally didn't seem to mind, and the whole situation was so weird anyway, so I didn't let it bother me too much. I was stunned by the strength of my orgasms, grateful to Sally for giving them to me, puzzled by why she decided to give me cunnilingus and by why I didn't stop her, and by why I got turned on by another woman.

But mainly I was happy to be here with my dear friend who loved me and wanted my happiness. So I said 'Wow Sally, you really did it to me. That was so fantastic'. And she smiled and kissed me and hugged me so tight. Her face was flushed and her kisses urgent and I sensed that she was still turned on by what had happened, but she hadn't had the great orgasms that I had.

Now I was conflicted -- should I help her get off, as she had done to me? I wasn't sure I could do it. It seemed fair, but it meant that I'd have to lick her pussy, and I'd never done that before, or even thought about doing it. I mean I knew that lesbians did it and kind of wondered what it would feel like and taste like, just like I'd wondered how the boys who went down on me had felt -- but they all seemed to like it, so it can't be that bad or difficult. But, even as drunk as I felt, I was embarrassed to do it to my friend.

But then she whispered 'Em, can you? Do you want to? Please.' And she gently pushed me down her tall body. And I went down kissing my friend's hard jutting nipples, licking and stroking her perfectly formed round neat boobs, then all the way down her tummy to her little tuft of pubic hair, so much neater than mine, down to her pussy which was hot and soaking in her juices. She must have been so turned on by now. I could smell her cunt smells -- similar to mine, but somehow different and individual, heavier and almost overwhelming.

I wondered if I could actually do this. I could hear her panting and moaning with desire and expectation, so I gently poked out my tongue and touched her pussy. How strange it all felt: the smell, the taste, the heat and wetness of her pussy. I plunged my tongue into the top of her pussy and instantly felt the small hard lump of her clitoris. I felt her gasp and ran my tongue around it, slowly, teasingly, prompting low groans of pleasure from my girlfriend. This wasn't so hard; in fact now I was doing it, I was enjoying it, enjoying turning on my friend, enjoying the taste and the sensuous dampness, and I could feel my own pussy getting damp again too. I moved further down, parting her pussy lips with my tongue, and tentatively inserted my tongue into her hole. It was tight and hot. I explored her, moving my tongue into the corners of her pussy.

Sally gave little sounds and rocked her pussy against my face. It sounded like she was really enjoying this. I moved my hand up to her pussy and started to play with her clit while I continue to thrust my tongue into her. She really started to groan now, and continued to rock against my face. Sally's taste was in my mouth and in my nostrils. Her pussy was wet and hot and sensuous. I was really enjoying myself now. I moved and started to lick her clitoris again, while plunging my fingers into her pussy. Sally groaned and gasped and started to come in my mouth. 'Yes! Yes!' she shouted. Again and again she came, until she pushed me away, exhausted. I moved up and kissed and hugged her. I loved her.

It was my first lesbian experience, and I knew it would not be my last. As I drifted off into a deep satisfied sleep, I wondered if Sally and I were bisexual now or lesbians or what. Imagine. I never knew!

I slept the deep sleep of the sexually-sated, naked next to my best friend (and now lover?), but woke after some hours. It was still dark, but I could blearily see some light coming from the kitchen. I closed my eyes again, but then I heard Sally's voice whispering to someone, and a male voice whispering back. Who could this be I wondered? Some time passed, and then the light went out and I heard footsteps, following which I felt Sally getting back into bed. I was about to ask her what was happening when I heard her whispering again, 'be very quiet and don't wake Emma', and heard a male voice whispering back 'ok'.

'I'm awake Sal. What's happening?' I asked.

'Sorry Em. My friend Jeff has come over -- he sleeps over sometimes. Is it ok if he sleeps here too?' she replied. She had now come very close to me, so I moved further to the side of the bed to allow them both space. This was a little strange, I thought. But everything tonight had been a bit strange, so I turned over and started to doze. I felt Emma snuggle against me, put her arm around me cupping my left breast, and, feeling cosy I drifted back to sleep.

I woke up again a while later, confused about where I was in the darkness. The bed was moving, I could feel someone rocking in the bed, moving the mattress up and down. I heard someone panting, and little juicy noises, which, after some listening, I decided were the sounds of someone having sex. I lay there quietly, listening to Sally and the boy, quietly fucking next to me. I felt Sally's hip rocking against my arse as Jeff pushed in and out of her. I heard the soft squelchy noise of his cock pushing in and pulling out of Sally's wet pussy. I heard Sally's soft pants as she tried not to make a noise; I imagined how Jeff's cock felt in her delightful little pussy, the pussy I'd been exploring a few hours earlier; I wondered how they could have decided to fuck with me next to them in the bed.

Their little noises and the rhythmic rocking of the bed, not too fast, slow and steady -- just like I like it, started to get me turned on. I reached quietly down and rubbed my pussy a little -- it was already so wet, or was it still wet from Sally's tongue earlier in the night? Then slowly I turned over in the bed so that I was facing Sally, and bent over and kissed her shoulder. I reached out and felt her hip, then her belly, and then felt another belly on top of my hand as Jeff pushed into her. I moved closer and kissed Sally's cheek. I nibbled her ear, and then she giggled and turned to kiss me. She kissed me hard on the lips. 'Oh Em' she panted.

'Aren't you a randy little rabbit!' I giggled, and she laughed in return, before Jeff's thrusting made her inhale and give a little moan. She groaned and breathed little 'yes's, while I kissed her cheek, then her ear, then her shoulder and down to her breasts, where I licked and nibbled her nipples.

Jeff was pushing into her harder and faster. I licked her nipples and my hand moved down over her tummy and between her and Jeff to her pussy. I squeezed my hand in there, running my fingers over her clit and down to her juicy labia where I touched Jeff's cock going in and out. If felt so hard and large. I wanted one like that pushing into my pussy, which was getting wetter all the time -- I'd have to start touching myself soon as all this sex was driving me crazy. I wrapped my fingers around his cock -- it was so thick -- causing him to push my hand into Sally's pussy. I could feel Sally pushing against my hand to get more of his cock. I moved my hand down and stroked his tight balls, as he resumed fucking Sally.

Then I felt his hand running down my back and grabbing my arse. I raised my leg over his to allow his fingers to access my pussy, which was dying for some attention. His hand moved under my arse down to my open cunt. He ran his fingers up the length of my pussy, then found my clit and started to massage it. All the time he pushed in and out of Sally's wet pussy, and I licked her tits and moved my hand between Jeff's cock and Sally's clit. She was really moaning now -- it felt so great with all three of us touching each other -- I could feel Sally was about to come and I ran my finger over her clit in time to Jeff's thrusting.

'Ooowwww' Sally screamed as her hips bucked against Jeff and me. We kept it up, thrusting and stroking as she panted and came again and again. Jeff's fingers had left my clit and were now plunging into my soaking wet pussy in time with his cock thrusts into Sally's cunt. At last Sally pushed us both away and rolled over causing Jeff's still hard cock to flop out onto my hand. 'You guys sure know how to please a girl' Sally panted, still coming down from her orgasms. Jeff and I disengaged -- Sally wouldn't have known he was feeling my cunt while he fucked her -- and lay beside our friend, me on her right and Jeff on her left.

We all lay there snuggling together and kissing and stroking each other for some minutes; Sally was still dazed and fuzzy, getting over her orgasms, but I was still turned on and wanted more. My arm moved from Sally over to Jeff behind her, and he was still rubbing himself up against Sally, trying it seemed to get her interested again. I moved my hand down to her pussy, but found Jeff's there, so rubbed her tummy instead.

'Hey, leave me alone, you guys' Sally gasped. 'I'm done, I want to sleep. Why don't you play with each other?' And with that she pushed our hands away.

I stopped stroking her and tried to think -- was it ok for me to fuck Jeff, he was her friend not mine? Did I even want to? I didn't even know what he looked like. But I couldn't deny that I had wanted Jeff's cock when I'd felt it going into Sally, all hard and hot and wet with her juice; and I'd let him touch my pussy while he was fucking her, and even opened my legs to let him in; and I was still turned on and had been rubbing my pussy against Sally's leg for the nice feelings it brought.

And as my mind came around to the idea, I felt Jeff climbing over Sally to my side, as she shifted across to stretch out.

'Hi Emma. Do you want to?' he whispered, as he lay next to me, his strong body next to mine, his cock hard against my hip.

'Yes' I whispered in his ear, which I then nibbled and licked. He kissed me hard and I felt his hand on my waist, then moving over my breasts.

'Wow' he breathed 'you feel beautiful', and he moved down to lick my breasts and nipples. My nipples hardened as he nibbled and squeezed them. He couldn't get enough of them. But my pussy was crying out for attention, so I pushed him further down. Soon he was licking my pussy, and I felt more and more turned on. This man, who I had never seen and who had just fucked my best friend, was now between my legs, and I would soon have his big cock in my pussy.

He was driving me crazy; I felt so turned on; I wanted his cock. So I pulled him away from my pussy up towards me. 'I want you to fuck me' I said, probably too urgently and too loud. He kissed me then and I smelt my pussy juice on his face, which was covered in it. He spread my legs apart with his hands and then I felt the head of his cock entering my pussy. Wow he WAS big. My little pussy wasn't used to such a size and he had to push hard to get inside me, even though I was sopping wet. But bit by bit he pushed deeper and deeper, and my pussy opened for him. He was much bigger than Jake had been.

It felt wonderful -- now I was sure that I was not a lesbian, not that I'd had much time to consider the prospect. I mean, I had enjoyed having Sally give me head, and even giving her head was better than I would have imagined, but it also felt fantastic having a man hard inside me; a man full of desire thrusting inside me with his big dick; a man full of energy who would hopefully be able to make me come like he had made Sally come. I'd never shared a man before, although it would be more correct to say that no-one had ever shared a man with me before. It was so sweet of Sally to do this.

Then I wondered how Sally was feeling, listening to us fuck. Did she feel jealous of me fucking him, or maybe of him fucking me? I seemed to remember in my earlier drunken state, how keen she had been to strip me naked and to lick my pussy. Maybe she had wanted to do it for a long time and I had never realised. Maybe she was bisexual. She'd never told me about being with other girls or anything, but maybe she'd just started feeling this way, or maybe she'd felt guilty about her feelings, and then when she was drunk she let herself go.

12