A Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I only wondered about Sally for a moment, as Jeff was really fucking me so well, deep and rhythmically, just like I like. I could feel the wonderful sensations pulsing through my belly and up my back. It was amazing. I was sure that I would come now, and was enjoying the fucking, lying here in my best friend's bed as her part-time lover buried his big cock in my wet and willing cunt. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him passionately.

I was on the edge, that moment when you know it is going to happen, when the orgasm is coming and there is no way that you can stop it, but there is no need to hurry it because the feeling of being right on the edge is so deliciously indescribable. I held my breath for a moment, to feel the slipping over the edge more fully, as Jeff's insatiable cock thrust into me, again and again and again.

Then it happened, and my cunt started convulsing as my orgasm exploded through me, from my belly down my legs and up my spine and through my brain, making everything tingle with delight. Still Jeff pounded my pussy and one orgasm extended into another, leaving me frozen with hot joy, lying there shaking with the waves of pleasure radiating from my cunt.

It must have been too much for Jeff as I heard him groan as his body stiffened and shook with his cock wedged deep inside me for several moments until I felt his hot jizz flooding my already soaked pussy. I felt his body relax onto mine, and hugged him to me, as we lay quietly together, each feeling our own post-orgasmic bliss, as we felt the warmth of each other's bodies.

Then Sally was there with us, kissing us both, her body pressed against ours.

'Ooh you naughty kids!' she giggled. 'Did you have fun together?'

I turned and kissed her on the mouth. 'Yes! Wow!' I laughed. 'That was unexpected!'

Sally turned to Jake. 'Aren't you a lucky boy then!' she said to him smilingly.

We all hugged and kissed and gradually dozed back off to sleep. It had been a strange night -- my first sexual experience with another girl and my first time sharing a boy with another girl. I felt I would have to try these things again, as I dozed off to sleep with a boy's cum leaking slowly from my happy pussy.

12