A Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RoryRouge
RoryRouge
571 Followers

"You were such a good girl, Rory. And I am afraid we must go home now, for you have made me so...fucking...wet, baby girl." I giggled, her arms wrapped around my chest, clit aching with every word. I happily agreed, soon walking out of the club with far more confidence than I had walked in with. It took every aspect of self-control for both of us to make it home without incident, a vigorous need radiating between one another.

Mistress immediately stripped me out of my dress the minute we were in the door, carefully laid over a chair. On my knees, staring up at her, I moaned happily as she kissed me deeply, hands entwined in my hair. Removing my wig and cap, she ruffled up my real hair, before diving in once more for a long, passionate kiss. Finally pulling away, I could barely breathe, far too wrapped up in her presence. Her control.

Placing her dress next to mine, Mistress quickly was completely naked before me, left in my lingerie and heels. Draping a leg over my shoulder, a frenzied look in her eyes, Mistress guided my tongue to her clit, still coated with Damien's cum. Holding my hair firmly, with nowhere to go, I hungrily attacked her pussy, licking and sucking as I had been taught, the moans and cries I heard hammering into me. She seemed to cum instantly, feeling her legs quivering around my head.

I sat back on my heels, clit aching and leaking into my panties, watching as my Mistress used me for her pleasure. Never letting go, her iron grip remaining embedded in my hair, she shuddered as she came down from her orgasm, pulling me in for another deep, satisfying kiss. Pulling away, she stared intensely into my eyes, holding me in place so firmly it seemed as time itself had stopped.

"I am going to fuck you so hard tonight, baby girl."

Were it not for her firm grip over me, I am almost certain I would have fainted.

Mistress gave me no time to think about her declaration, pulled into her pussy once more. Kneeling in the hallway, I listened and licked as she came on my face, screaming through her final orgasms. I didn't count, didn't beg, didn't ask any questions. I simply pleasured my Mistress, basking in the constant moans she emitted above me.

Completely spent, her clit quivering from being attended to, Mistress half laughed and moaned, resting her forehead against mine for support. I giggled along with her, always loving these moments, the intensity that came with them. She took her time recovering, planting gentle kisses on my lips and face. Finally able to stand on her own once more, Mistress kept me on my knees, hand still firmly in my hair, slowly leading me crawling to the bedroom.

She led me up onto the bed, removing my panties and plug as I whimpered, staring back at her naked, powerful form. I was always in awe at how strong she was, but in these moments I simply seemed to wilt in her presence. I watched with fear and arousal as she strapped on her biggest cock, one that she initially bought just to scare me. It still did just that, however it also had another side effect of making me cum my brains out.

Standing on the bed, shoving me into the mattress, Mistress rubbed lube into my hole and all around her cock. I shook with anticipation, with need, my clit already leaking expectantly. She ran her cock up and down my hole, teasingly grinding against me while I whined, my desperation hitting its peak. Gripping the shaft, she guided her cock inside of me, watching as I quivered, feeling as if I was being split in two.

Wasting no time, Mistress pushed deep inside of me, listening to each whimper, gripping my hair once more as I was pulled towards her mouth. "It's time to cum, baby girl." Feeling her big cock stretching me, my denied clit twitching happily in its cage, I knew there would be no more teasing. No more denial. Pulling all the way out of my ass, Mistress pressed it back inside of me, slamming down to fuck her good girl as hard as she could.

I cried out, already beyond excited from the events of the evening, cumming instantly from her rough fucking. Spurts and jets of cum erupted from my cage, leaking all over the bed and my thighs as I screamed, shaking underneath my Mistress. My keyholder. My Goddess. My love. My world. I was completely at her mercy, the furious thrusts of her cock seeming to shatter my very consciousness. Pinned beneath her, sinking into the bed, I moaned as she used my eager little asshole, wanting this moment to last forever.

My clit leaked constantly as she fucked me, spurting bits of cum through each successive orgasm. When Mistress finally pulled out of me, gaping and drained, I knew not a drop of cum remained inside my body. Without her support I collapsed, my cage resting in the puddle of cum that had been fucked out of her good girl. Her monstrous cock safely placed to the side, Mistress rubbed my sore legs, listening to the stream of cute, tiny moans leaving my lips.

Eventually I returned to the land of the living, sighing from her touch. Mistress smiled, pulling me into her lap to rest, snuggling into her chest. Planting a kiss on my forehead, she ran a finger through the mess my exhausted clit had made, watching as I sucked it clean for her, repeating the process until the bed was relatively clean. She tilted my chin up, staring into those beautiful eyes.

"You are such a good girl, Rory. I'm so proud of you." I beamed, blushing and smiling hearing those words, knowing that whatever it took to hear them was always worth it. "Are you ready to start earning the next time I let you cum like that?" I giggled, nodding eagerly. I knew deep down that would include an extensive amount of chores, teasing, denial, being lent out to strangers, humiliation, and whatever else she had in store.

But a night out with my Mistress was worth anything in the world.

RoryRouge
RoryRouge
571 Followers
12