A Night out

Story Info
A erotic night out with the wife for a special time.
7.1k words
4.24
15.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SissyFaye
SissyFaye
31 Followers

"Hi honey," I say walking into her office. "How is work going?"

"Really well today," Lara replies as her nails click along the keyboard. "I'm almost done for the day. What are you all dressed up for?"

"Awesome, well we've got plans for tonight so when you are done go get cleaned up and dress all sexy for our night out. I have what I want you to wear set out on the bed," I reply.

I relish in the thought of having a Saturday night out on the town with my beautiful wife. I get the kids all together to tell them that we are going out and that they will be on their own for the night. I get them set up with everything they will need.

"So where are we going?" inquired my wife.

"I'll tell you all in good time, my love," I say.

"Oookkkk," she nervously replies.

"I'll tell you this much, it's in Salt Lake City," I tease with little detail.

"Oh, sounds fun!" she replies, "Are the kids alright with us going out?"

"Of course, they are getting a night without parents, they can watch movies, pop popcorn, and have a blast!" I say.

We say our goodbyes to the kids and head out the door. My wife is in her sexy blue corset and pencil skirt, a sexy shirt over it, and her sexy, but comfortable boots. I'm dressed in a nice pair of pants and my sexy lace up steam punk shirt.

On the way we are talking about how her work is going and how the day has been, as we get closer to SLC I can see she is itching to know where we are going.

"So, would you like to know more details of the evening?" I ask.

"Yes, I would. You're keeping this outing close to the chest, babe!" she says.

"Ok, well first we are going to get a light dinner here," I say as I pull into Olive Garden.

"Pasta is not really all that light, babe," she says.

"It can be light; I already have the perfect light meal planned out. You don't have to worry about a thing, my love," I reply.

We enter the lobby and get greeted by a very handsome and buff gentleman who takes us to a table. "Your server will be right with you," he says.

"Well, did you get a good look at him, my love?" I say teasingly, just then our server arrived. A very good looking brunette with a pretty face and legs that went for miles.

"Good evening, my name is Bernadette, can I get something to start you off?"

"Hello Bernadette, I will have a raspberry lemonade and for my lovely wife she will have the

Bellini Peach-Raspberry Iced Tea," I reply. "For dinner we will have the Chicken and Shrimp Carbonara, and extra side of shrimp, with two dinner salads."

"Alright, I will get that going right away." Bernadette replies and walks away.

"Well now, did you get a look at her?" my wife teased.

"I asked you first," I say.

"No, I didn't notice anything, babe," my wife replied blushing a little bit.

"Oh really, even I noticed he has a nice ass, my love," I teased back. "And I am pretty sure I noticed you looking."

"Alright, I noticed he has a nice ass and shoulders," she replied, "Just like I am pretty sure you noticed those legs?"

"Alright you caught me, yes she has nice legs that go for miles and a nice ass to top them off," I reply.

"Oh, so you were looking?" she teased.

"Same to you my love." I say just as Bernadette arrived with our drinks.

"Here are your drinks, dinner salads, and bread for the table," says Bernadette.

"Why thank you Bernadette, and might I say you have very lovely legs," says my wife to my surprise.

"Oh, thank you, it's very hard to look good in this uniform," replies Bernadette chuckling a little.

"You're welcome. Don't you think she has lovely legs, babe?" my wife asks again to my surprise, as she never speaks like this.

"Yes, you have lovely legs," I say feeling a little red in the cheeks.

"Well thank you to, I will be back out in a little with your main course," says Bernadette.

"Ooohhhh, you evil little minx, trying to get me flustered?" I ask.

"Well if you're going to keep me guessing on where we are going this evening, I got to have a little fun somehow," she replies with a wicked smile.

"Well just remember, payback is a bitch," I say matching her wicked smile with my own.

We start eating our salads and continue our small talk about life, kids and work.

Bernadette returns with our main dish, "Here is your main dish with a side of extra shrimp," she says.

"Thank you, Bernadette," we both say in unison.

We eat and it ends up being just the right amount of food. Enough to be full but comfortable. We pay for the meal and get ready to head out.

As we make our way out I notice the very handsome and buff gentleman that sat us at our table.

"My love, remember when I said that payback is a bitch?" I ask.

"Don't even think about it," she says. I pull her with me over to where the gentleman is.

"Hi, I just wanted to let you know that my wife says you have a nice ass and shoulders," I say.

Looking at my wife you would think it was nothing, but I knew she was good at hiding embarrassment.

That was until he replied, "If we weren't at my work, I would gladly show both of you more!" and starts to write something on a piece of paper.

With him making that statement so easily I knew something like this had happened to him before. And Lara turned beet red, glaring at me.

Lara stammered a reply, "Mmaybe aanother time," surprising me.

He winks at Lara and whispers, "Well then I am hoping to see you both again, I love your ass and big tits," while handing her a piece of paper.

With that Lara puts the paper into her corset giving him a view of her cleavage. I pull Lara away and outside, walk over to the car and press her to it and passionately kiss her making her moan. Then I open the door and she sits down, looking a little shaken by what had happened on the way out of the restaurant.

I walk around the car snickering to myself and thinking tonight is going to be fun! Getting into the car and getting it started I look over at my wife and she is stroking her pussy through her panties. I see they are wet and it takes everything in me not to just devour her pussy right there and now. I pull out of the restaurant and say, "Did that excite you my love?"

"God, yes he was soooo fine," She replies and starts to rub her pussy faster. "You liking this, babe?"

"Oh, hell yes, rub that pussy and cum now," I command, my cock is rock hard so I pull it out of my pants giving her a view to enjoy.

"OHHHHHhhhh God damnnnnit," she screams as the cums hard soaking her panties even more. And again, I think tonight is going to be fun.

Shaking in post orgasmic bliss she looks over and sees my cock out and reaches over starts to stroke it and says, "I see it turned you on just as much as me. Did you imagine him fucking me?"

"I didn't until I saw you rubbing your pussy and cumming, now I'm wondering if we should go back and see if he wants to take off early and we can go back to his place. What was the paper he handed you?" I ask.

"I don't know, I haven't looked at it. I actually forgot he gave it to me," Lara replies and removes it from her corset and reads it turning red. I knew it had to be good.

"So, what does it say?" I ask again.

"It says, "If you're ever both interested in seeing me again, call me. I would love to have fun with you both." And his phone number. Oh my God babe, he was into you too!" she says obviously a little shocked and turned on at the same time.

"Well now, that could be fun!" I say.

"Maybe, it would be," she says surprising me for the fourth time that night. Grabbing ahold of my rock-hard cock.

She laughs and stuffs the paper back into her corset. "I can feel you like the thought of that too!" she says.

"Ohhhhh you're going to make me cum if you keep that up," I say.

"What you mean this?" She says as she starts stoking it harder.

"Oh God! Stop! I'm getting close!" I say. She leans over and surprises me again by putting my cock in her mouth.

"Uhhggghhh," I scream as I fill her mouth with cum. I stop pulsing in her mouth and she leans up and carefully kisses me and pushes my cum into my mouth and pulls away.

"Swallow that load, babe!" she says and I swallow it down.

"Wow, honey. What has gotten into you? I like it! Don't stop being a little slut," I comment.

"Does that entice you to tell me where we are going now?" she asks almost pleading. I can tell it's making her antsy not knowing.

Laughing, I reply, "Alright I'll give you a hint. It is a place with music."

"Well that is leaving it open to a lot of things. A concert? Club? Where are we going?" she asks as she grabs my crotch and starts to make me hard again. "I'll put it in my mouth and suck you really good if you tell me."

"Well you should be able to figure it out now," I say as I pull into Area 51 nightclub.

"Dancing? We don't go dancing," She inquires.

"Tonight, is a special night here and it should be very fun. But yes, some dancing too," I respond.

"Alright, sounds like it might be fun," she says sounding skeptical.

"Now for the first requirement for this night. Take off the shawl covering your sexy corset," I command.

"I can't go in just in my corset," she pleads.

"Trust me, you look amazing and so sexy in your corset. You will fit right in with the crowd here tonight," I say.

"OK, but if I feel like I'm dressed inappropriate for here, then you will come get my shirt," she says.

"OK, but only after at least 30 minutes," I say.

"Deal," she says.

I get out of the car and go to her side and open the door. Walking towards the door, holding hands, I can tell she is nervous being out with her corset being the only thing, she has covering her upper body.

Opening the door, we are greeted by a woman dressed similar to what Lara is wearing. "Good evening, IDs please?"

I pull my wallet out and hand both our IDs to the hostess.

"Welcome to Area 51 fetish night! Is this your first time here at fetish night?" the hostess asks.

"Yes, actually it is both our first time here at Area 51," I respond.

"Fantastic, we have 7 Areas all of which have some fantastic vendors showing everything from the latest lingerie fashion, toys, art, and more. Also, there are demonstrations of Shibari, wax play, electric wands, vacuum bed, needle play, fire cupping, and more. If you're interested all demos are "audience participation" just ask. We have 3 dance floors, between the two levels. Have a good time and enjoy yourselves," the hostess explains as she stamps our hands.

"We will thank you," I say as we walk further into the club.

First thing we see as we walk through the door is a gentleman and a woman almost nude. He is in a leather thong only with a collar and a leash. She is in a tight leather corset without cups so her tits are hanging out for everyone to view. In her hand is the leash to her partner.

"WOW, you weren't kidding that I'm not inappropriately dressed," Lara says.

"Do you feel a little bit less nervous about how your dressed?" I ask.

"Yeah, a little bit," she responds grabbing my hand. "Let's roam and see what's to see."

"Alright, let's get a drink and relax at the bar for a minute to get a view of the venue," I say as I turn us to the bar.

"What can I get you?" the bartender asks. He is dressed in full leather with a whip on his hip.

"7 and 7 for me, rum and coke for my wife," I say.

"Coming right up," the bartender says. The bartender serves us our drinks and I pay for them. We sit at the bar surveying the patrons. They are in every shape and size. We see a big strong body builder with a girl who is dressed as a sexy slutty cheerleader. A cute little crossdresser in a short skirt and tub top. A female domme with four panty boi's in collars with leashes attached at her waist.

"Hmmmm, interesting things to look at," Lara says winking at me.

"Yes, very interesting and arousing," I say.

"Yes, very arousing," Lara says as she grabs my hand and puts it up her skirt. She is soaking her panties.

"Let's go check out some of the demonstrations," I say.

"Sounds good," Lara says.

We get up from the bar and head to one of the areas that have the demonstrations. Walking into the room we gaze upon a very beautiful woman and a very sexy man tied together with rope. They are tied together in a way so that her legs are up and over his shoulders and his cock is in her pussy. He is bound to the chair and immobile. The vender putting on the display is explaining that this is a great way to tie a couple up together and put them on display.

"That looks so hot and gets me hot, but what's the point?" Lara says.

"I would assume it would be at a play party where they would be displayed and the participants in the party could then do things to them. Like help her go up and down his cock. Part of the allure is that they are both in a compromising position and they can't do anything about what the others see and or using what is on display," I say.

"So, would you ever want to be put on display like that?" Lara asks

"Sure, why not? It is a different level of submitting," I respond.

"Alright, I don't know if I could ever be bound like that," Lara says.

"Why not?" I say.

"I don't think I could enjoy being tied up for everyone to look at," Lara replies.

"What about being the one putting someone on display?" I say.

"That might be fun," Lara says.

"Is there anyone who would like to come up and get some hands-on experience?" says the vendor.

"Let's do it," Lara says raising her hand. I am surprised again by my wife; I like it a lot.

"Yes, you in the lovely blue corset, let's get you and your partner up here," the vender picks out Lara from the crowd.

We both go up and the vendor says, "Let's give a hand to this very sexy pair," the crowd claps and whistles. "And what are your names and which of you would like to be tied and which would like to learn to tie."

"My name is Lara and this is Dustin. And well we both probably would love to learn to tie better, but let's start by tying him up," Lara says, again surprising me with how forward she has increasingly become throughout the night. The crowd hoots and hollers at what Lara proposes.

"Very well, then. So, this is the type of rope we are going to be using, it is a Hemp rope and it tends to brush-burn less easily than cotton or synthetic ropes when drawn across the skin and features a robust twisted ply which hold knots effortlessly while still being easy to untie," the vendor advises.

"It feels good and solid," Lara comments.

"Yes, it is. Let's start with a basic chest harness, I'll show you on my helper and you just follow along. First, position the bight at the center of your bottom's back, and wrap the rope once around your bottom below the chest and draw the working ends through the bight. Make sure the part that crosses over is in the middle of the back on their spine. The ropes should be snug, but not so snug your bottom can't breathe," the vendor explains as he demonstrates.

"Like this?" Lara asks.

"Yes, that is looking good. Next, bring the working ends back around the front of their body again, going in the opposite direction. If you don't switch directions the rope won't stay tight and will fall off the body. When you get back to the center of the back again, pull the working ends up through the loop you just created on the opposite side of where you pulled the rope from — the side with the doubled-over rope. Make sure the ropes are not crossed and line up neatly. Very good, Lara you're a natural at tying up your bottom. Now reverse direction again and bring the working ends around the body one more time, this time above the chest. Wrap the working ends underneath the rope stem, in this case, the section of rope that goes vertical along the spine. Again, Reverse direction around the body one last time, making sure your ropes are above the previous wrap of ropes and lay flat and neat. Bring the working ends through the loop created by reversing direction — the side with the doubled-over rope. Take the working ends and bring them over the shoulder to the front of your bottom, and bring them over the top ropes in front then under the bottom ropes. Pinch the bottom ropes together so they don't lose their shape while you reverse direction with the working ends. Bring them back up and under the second top ropes. You might need to extend the rope at some point here if they are not long enough, but the ropes we are using should be long enough. If you do have to extend make sure the knot is in a comfortable place for the bottom. You can move the knot a bit down the first rope if not. Bring the working ends over the other shoulder and around to the back of your bottom. Pass them over the top right ropes, and up diagonally between the top left ropes and the left shoulder rope, like this. Bring the working ends over both shoulder ropes, and under the right top ropes. Make a half hitch on the stem. A half hitch is made by making a loop in the working ends, bringing the ropes over the stem, behind the stem, and back through the loop. Pull to tighten. You can wrap your excess rope around the stem, and/or weave it up the shoulder ropes in a figure-eight weave, or leave the rope length to tie to an additional arm or leg tie, or tie it to a hardpoint this not for the correct tie for suspension."

"So, with the additional rope, we can use it to hog tie my hubby, right?" Lara asks.

"Yes, as long as your rope is long enough or been extended to be long enough," the vendor replies.

"Would you mind showing all of us how on my hubby?" Lara asks.

"If your hubby agrees," the vendor says.

"I would love for you to show my mistress wife how to tie me up good," giving my consent to being tied by the stranger.

"Alright then. Be sure when you extend rope for this tie that you don't have any knots right in the sternum or areas on the chest that might hurt once your bottom lies chest-down. Lay your bottom down on their belly. If you'd like to incorporate their arms, either use a new rope or the ends of the leftover rope from the chest harness and tie a single column tie around the wrists. Make sure the inside of their wrists are touching to keep the sensitive inner wrists protected. Then, tie a double column tie on their ankles."

"Next, take the ends of the ankle ropes and pass them through the center column that's the part that goes along the spine. Go over and do not include the ropes used to tie the wrists if you are tying the wrists, so that pressure isn't being applied to the wrist tie."

"Then go back and loop the rope through the bight at the ankle, and around back through the center column/spine again."

"Tighten the tie until snug, but don't make sure your bottom isn't overextended and super uncomfortable. Tie off with a half hitch. And secure with another half hitch."

"If you find the rope places too much pressure on the wrists, you can try tying it around the top of the chest harness instead. Pass the ropes behind both shoulder ropes, right above the top knot, and tie off the same way."

"If you want to be more decorative and use the leg ties instead of the double column tie, you'll need a new rope to do a single column tie around both ankle ropes to the chest harness. Use that new rope to tie to the chest harness with the same pulley system as the tie above. You can even use two different ropes and tie the ankles apart so the legs aren't tied together."

"How does that feel?" the vendor asks.

"Wonderful, I don't think I would be able to escape this that is for sure," I respond.

"That is wonderful. Thank you so much for teaching me this. I think I'll have lots of fun with tying him up. So, should I just leave him tied up here as a display for everyone to enjoy?" Lara says laughing.

SissyFaye
SissyFaye
31 Followers
12