A Night out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you wish too, I can always use another display," the vendor replies and the crowd starts clapping and whistling.

"Alright, I'll leave him like this for a bit then," Lara responds and I watch her walk away, talking with a few people on the way out of the room. The vendor leaves me right where Lara left me and continues her demonstrations. Getting a new participant up on stage, she works on tying the woman right in front of my eyes. She is clad in nothing but a flimsy and totally see though dress. I'm already hard from how Lara has tied me and left, but I can't help getting harder as the demonstration goes on. I start to wonder when Lara will come back. I remove my eyes from the display in front of me looking for Lara, she is nowhere to be seen. I'm starting to feel a little nervous, so I go back to admiring the scene in front of me. The woman is tied in such a way that her legs are spread wide and her head is pulled back in the most provocative way, and it excites me more. I can feel my cock is showing with me in this position. I scan for Lara and find her watching me as she is talking with a couple not even four feet away. The vendor seems to be done with the demonstration in front of me.

"I'm here to retrieve my display that I left for you to use. Did he do well?" she chuckles.

"I think he really enjoyed the view I provided with my latest display," the vendor chuckles.

"I can see he did!" Lara says as she starts to untie me. As my legs are released, I stretch and get movement going back into them. Lara leaves my arms bound behind me and says, "May I keep the chest harness rope for a bit, I'll bring it back when we are done at the end of the night. I am just really enjoying having his arms bound like this."

"Yes, you may, I look forward to seeing how your bottom does not being totally unbound all night," the vendor says.

"Where did you go when you left?" I ask.

"Nowhere exciting," Lara teased. "I just went to the bathroom and met the couple I was talking to when you finally spotted me. I see you are enjoying yourself," she says as she grabs my cock and balls hard making me moan and gasp.

"I definitely am enjoying this special time with you. So, what did you and the couple I saw you with talk about?" I ask.

"Oh, you will see my love," she says.

We walk into the next demonstration, the sign read "Impact Play is More Than Spanking." Immediately I get hard and nervous at the same time. I moan a little.

"Are you excited my love?" Lara asks.

"Ummmm, I'm starting to wonder if I unleashed a beast in you?" I respond.

"Doesn't that excite you?" Lara asks.

"Yes, Mistress it does, but it also makes me nervous," I respond.

Entering the room, it seems to be the start of the demonstration. The vendor is a lovely leather clad woman.

The vendor starts, "While spanking is not required in BDSM nor does everyone love to engage in spanking, it is a popular kinky activity. Plenty of people get into spanking or being spanked by their partner and never get into BDSM at all. But for those who truly enjoy the activity — receiving or giving — there's an entire world of impact play beyond a hand on a bottom."

"Whether you love the control, the pain, or the intimacy of spanking, it's worth exploring other avenues. Even if you don't engage in anything other than your favorite bare-handed spanking, you may pick up some new tricks in the process."

"For anyone who's ready to take spankings to a new level and maybe add in a few toys or a new level of control and submission, we will be exploring some of your options."

"Oh, this is going to be interesting and fun," Lara says.

The vendor continues, "Some might call these the kinky trinity of impact play. While gear isn't required for any kind of kink, including impact play, floggers, whips, and crops are the most popular. There are entire workshops and classes to lead and help teach kinksters how to master the techniques to inflict the most amount of pain or pleasure."

"Each type requires different skills and provides a different sensation. And as any kinkster who's been on the receiving end can tell you — using a different technique with the same toy can yield different results. From flicks of the wrist to a big swing of the arm, you can create everything from sharp stings and deep thuds with floggers, whips, and crops."

"You don't have to have a lot of money to get into impact play. Floggers, whips, crops, and paddles are fun and great to have. But they're certainly not required. Look around your home, a local dollar store, or a home improvement store, and you'll likely find all kinds of things that would make great impact play toys."

"Common items include, Plastic or silicone spatulas, Wooden dowels the thinner it is the stingier it'll be, Wooden spoons, Ping pong paddles, belts, even a small book."

"Literally anything that you can easily hold in your hand can probably be used for impact play. Be mindful of the weight and material, though. Too heavy and you may cause a sensation your partner doesn't want. The wrong material can cut or mark your partner's skin. While some people enjoy this, not everyone does."

"Let's explore with a crop first, this is a crop it tends to land with a sharp sting and leave a light pink hue to the skin. Are there any volunteers to show how a crop works?" the vendor asks.

Immediately Lara's hand shoots up into the air along with a few other participants in the audience. The disappointment on Lara's face when the vendor picked someone else just made me even more interested in what she was thinking.

"Damn, I was hoping to be able to get you up on that stage and learn some more," Lara said.

"I'm sure there will be another opportunity my love," I say.

The vendor has the volunteer bend over and lift her skirt, showing everyone in the crowd her ass. The vendor pulls her panties down and begins to slide the crop over her ass. "Now, once you have a target you start off easy with the crop letting your bottom know it's there. Are you ready slut to feel a little more?" the vendor asks.

"Yes, please," the volunteer responds.

The vendor starts to softly and in quick repeating snap the crop across her ass starting to get a nice pink hue across the volunteer's ass. Then the vendor gives a single hard snap of the crop and the volunteer yelps and moans load enough for the whole crowd to hear.

"I always make sure after a nice snappy smack like that to rub the bottoms tender ass to finish. After a really hard beating session remember to rub some lotion into your bottom's cheeks, relish in the feel of the heat from them. Enjoy the pleasure or pain you helped your bottom feel. Next up is a flogger, a flogger is usually a heavier implement used for more impact. Can I have another volunteer to demonstrate?" the vendor asks.

Again, Lara's hand immediately snaps up. Even though she has the disappointment of the vendor picking a different couple.

"You there in the red dress with your bottom on your leash," She picks from the crowd. "Do you have experience with this implement?"

"Oh yes my slave has felt my frustrations taken out on his ass with our flogger," the woman in the red dress replies.

"Well then why don't you give the crowd a display of your frustrations," the vendor says.

"With pleasure," the woman in the red dress says. "He has been frustrating me tonight by not listening correctly, so everyone is in for a show. Isn't that right, slave?"

"Yes Mistress," her slave replies.

Without any warning she throws him over a spanking bench and pulls his pants down revealing a nice big plug filling his ass. She throws her arm back and hits his ass with such force, that we both are a little shocked at the ferocity of the display.

"Wow, he must be very frustrating if your first hit is that hard." The vendor chuckles. "While you administrator his punishment, I'll continue with showing a cane. Is there anyone who has not used a cane before?"

Lara thrusts her hand into the air.

"You in the blue corset come on up, you are in for a real treat," the vendor says as she picks Lara.

I swallow hard, not believing this was happening to me. I'm rock hard at the notion of Lara learning from this vendor.

"Alright, very nicely tied up slave you have. But since this is your first time getting canned, lets release the bonds." With that Lara releases my arms and removes the chest harness. "Do you consent to allow me to show your mistress the wonders of canning?" the vendor asks me.

"Yes, I consent ma'am," I reply.

"And do you consent to allowing me to teach you how to cane your bottom?" the vendor asks Lara.

"Yes, this should be entertaining," Lara says with a snicker. I'm almost in disbelief how this night has veered off the course of what I had planned.

"Alright, so undo your pants and bend over the bench." The vendor commands. I undo my pants and bend over, not pulling them down. "Now that won't do, will you please help me out and pull your bottoms pants down and we'll reveal his ass."

"Yes, ma'am," Lara replies and pulls my pants down leaving my panties over my ass. "Oops, sorry didn't get his panties down," she grabs my panties and pulls them down as well. I feel a surge of embarrassment and exhilaration at the crowd seeing my panties.

"Very nice panties on your bottom," the vendor says. I don't know if she is talking to me or Lara.

"Thank you," I reply at the same time as Lara. I'm not wanting to risk the wrath of not answering.

"Now that wasn't a correct thank you was it, fellow mistress?" the vendor asks Lara.

"No, it was not," Lara answers.

"How many canes does that earn your bottoms bottom, Mistress?" the vendor asks Lara.

"Since it is our first time with the cane, how about three," Lara responds.

"Alright, so canes are a precision tool and require instruction when you're starting out. Canes are an advanced tool -- you can hurt someone by accident. When you use a cane, you should expect bruising, marking, and sometimes cut skin, this must be pre-negotiated with your bottom. Are you alright with that?"

"Yes, ma'am," I reply.

"Good, then we will continue. Because some kinds of canes cannot be thoroughly cleaned, many people who play with traditional rattan canes consider them to be one-person tools," she explained.

"A cane strike compresses the skin making it a two-fold blow. The bottom feels an initial sting, then, a few seconds later, the nerves that were compressed with the skin begin to return to their original size and a new, searing pain fires up radiating outwardly from the twin welts. I'll now demonstrate," she says and flicks the cane across my bare ass.

"Ohhh, mmmm damn," I moan.

"A cane strike is mostly created in the wrist. Don't lift the cane immediately upon your strike, let the rattan settle into the skin. Let the skin receive it and continue to absorb the sensation. Let your partner's skin feel the intimacy of the natural materials."

"In many ways, the way you cane is an outgrowth of who you are. If you are a sensualist, you're likely to favor a sensual caning that involves a long warm-up; if you're a sadist you're likely to favor a very painful and intense caning with no warm-up. So here are variables that are under your control."

"Because rattan is very flexible, it makes a pleasing "whooshing" sound when swung rapidly through the air. However, "whooshing" a cane can stress the rattan by making it bend in an almost U-shape. It will hold up to quite a bit of bending, but making it bend in an extreme angle will damage it. If you MUST whoosh it, please limit that kind of whipping to a ¼" diameter cane. They are extremely flexible & nearly unbreakable. If you intend to "whoosh" a larger-diameter cane, please be sure to have something to stop the cane on the downward part of the swing... a butt, a pillow, a couch, something soft to avoid damage to the cane," she explains.

"Very good to know," Lara says.

"Now let's talk about some safety. Do not use bamboo canes. There is a very real danger that a bamboo cane will split or break at the nodes when struck with force against an object. You don't need much imagination to realize what a scene-stopper it would be if you broke a bamboo cane over your lover's bottom."

"Beware of wrapping. Wrapping occurs when you hit the person too far from the end of the cane and the tip of the supple cane or birch continues to bend around the curvature of the person's body part and strikes where you did NOT intend it. You can prevent this by securing either towels or pillows close to the haunches of the recipient. For additional punishment the birch should be allowed to cover the backs of the thighs just below the cheeks of the bottom or if the punishment is to be more severe than the entire backs of the legs can be birches."

"Beware of the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve is relatively unprotected and runs through the buttock and hip areas. You must understand where this nerve is and how to avoid damaging it. Nerves do not regenerate and if badly bruised, recover from very slowly. Heavy canes require a delicate touch and good control; they are NOT designed for full-force blows," she explains.

"With canes there is a possibility of infection. Canes or rods made of natural material such as wood are prone to becoming infected by blood products. Once bloodied, canes become vehicles for spreading blood-borne diseases such as HIV and Hepatitis. Once exposed to someone's blood, a cane should not be used on anyone else. That is why this cane is synthetic and can be cleaned, but we won't be pulling blood today," she says.

"Bruising will most likely occur and there are salves that help heal bruising faster than the body might normally do on its own. Check at your local pharmacy. Personally, we use Arnica either in crème or pill form. Bottoms new to caning are very likely to bruise easily and the bruises may last weeks. As the mind comes to realize that the person owning the body is asking to be caned, you will be astonished at how hard it becomes to bruise that person and how quickly those bruises heal."

"Broken skin, abrasions, etc. Need to be cleaned, disinfected, and covered with a bandage. Clean your canes, rods, etc., with bleach or other disinfectant after each use," she says finishing her explanations.

"That is a lot of information," Lara says.

"It is, but mostly it's about adhering to SSC, safe, sane, and consensual. Here you give the canning a try," the vendor says.

"So, you want to use more towards the tip like this?" Lara asks as she smacks my ass with the cane.

"Mmmm, owwhhh thank you, Mistress," I say.

"Very good, just remember to allow it to stay a little longer and really let it sink into the flesh," the vendor reminds her.

"Alright, so just a hard flick of the wrist and leave it against his ass longer," Lara says as she pulls back a little more and releases her wrist sinking the cane into the flesh of my ass. Already feeling like my ass is on fire, I've forgotten all about our audience.

"Oh, my gawdddd, that was very different," I say biting my lip.

"Good," Lara says as she then decides to unleash a torrent of ten repeating snaps of the cane.

"How many was that, Slave?" Lara asks as she leaves the cane in the heated flesh of my ass.

"Ten Mistress, thank you," I say.

"Good counting," Lara says.

"You're a natural, well we are out of time everyone, please make your way out of the club they are closing. Let's get you some lotion for your bottoms bottom. He will need it after that quick repetitive beating you just administrated." The vendor says as she grabs lotion. "Mind if I help since I did cane him also? It is almost a requirement for me to soothe any ass that I beat!" the vendor asks.

"Sure, you can help soothe his ass with me. You take the right cheek I'll take the left," Lara replies surprising me again, chuckling a little bit knowing I was in a state of euphoria.

"Mmmmm, that feels really nice, Mistresses," I say as they both run their hands across my burning ass. Every once in a while, I feel a finger dip into my ass crack, slowly running down lower and lower towards my fuck hole.

The vendor asks Lara, "Does he like to be fingered?"

"Yes, especially when he is in this state, turns into a little slut when his ass is played with," Lara responds.

"Let's finger his ass together then, and make him explode," the vendor says.

Surprising me again Lara responds, "Ooohhh sounds fun" As she slides her finger into my ass, then another gets pushed into me.

"Mmmmm, oh my gawd, that feels amazing," I respond and push back against the hands assaulting my fuck hole.

"You better tell me when your close to cumming because you're going to eat every bit of it, understand?" Lara says.

"Yes Mistress," I say. They rotate their fingers inside me as they rub my heated ass with lotion. I feel the cum rising up my shaft. "Ohhh, I'm going to cum," I feel a set of hands go down to my cock, knowing full well they both have one hand busy finger fucking my ass, that means that I have two mistresses playing with my cock and ass. Turned on so much and high from the pain and pleasure of the night, they deftly milk the cum out of my cock. I start to cum, it feels like a gallon of cum, they both run their hands to the end catching the cum. I finish cumming with a grunt and a sigh.

"Oh, my that is a lot of cum," the vendor says.

*Yes, it is, you liked that a lot didn't you slave?" Lara asks.

"Oh my God, yes. Thank you, mistress's," I say and they walk around the bench and both push their cum covered fingers into my mouth.

"Suck them clean, slave," Lara says as I suck and swallow. She withdraws her fingers and wipes cum across my cheek and lips. "I think you will wear that cum on your cheek and lips for the rest of the night until we are home. Understand?"

"Yes, mistress," I reply.

"Thank you for your time, Mistress. It's been eye opening tonight. Pull up your pants, my love," Lara says.

"Here is my card if you have any questions," the vendor mistress says. The card reads mistress Veronica, with her phone number and email.

I pull my pants up and we walk out of the venue returning the rope on the way. I feel like everyone is looking at my cummy face with an appreciative look. We get to our car and make our way home. We talk about the night and the revelations that Lara had the whole way home. We arrive home and go to bed where I hold Lara and we both fall fast asleep.


12