A Night Out

Story Info
Slut gets a much deserved ass pounding.
682 words
4.49
17.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are above 18.

*****

Music blasted through the speakers downstairs thankfully loud enough to cover the noises from the rooms upstairs.

In one of such dark rooms was Daniel who stood against the wall taking a brutal ass pounding. His own cock was getting raw from being rubbed against the wall repeatedly in time with his partner's thrusts. This only heightened the pleasure for the pain slut.

He was swiftly picked up, his legs supported by thick, muscled, hairy, dark arms creating just the right angle to brush against his prostrate and drive him wild. Daniel urged him on, raising his ass to meet the thrusts.

The other occupant sat on a chair that had been dragged to the middle of the room, lazily stroking his massive shaft as he watched the show before him. Deciding it was time to join in, he got up, his steps silent as he crossed the soft carpeted floor.

Too occupied with the dick that paved new paths up his ass, Daniel paid no heed to his surroundings until he felt the second dick press up against the first. Eyes wide with fear, he struggled to escape as he felt his ring expand to accommodate the intruder.

Hot searing pain racked his entire being and he felt like he would be ripped in two... surely it wasn't possible to be stretched this much.

Hands came up to play with his nipples, fingers tugging at the piercing until pleasure built up once again. The seemingly unending shaft continued it's journey into the depths of Daniel going farther than the first with each inch thicker than the last until mercifully, soft hairs pressed against his battered cheeks.

They left him adjust to the feeling before resuming the fuck in earnest drawing back as one and sinking into Daniel. Again and again they fucked him, ramming both dicks simultaneously into him building up pace in time with the music.

Daniel's loud moans filled the room, now fully adjusted he felt high on the pleasure. Sandwiched between two hot sweating men, he cried out as they switched up, one withdrawing while the other entered.

He happily bounced on both dicks, tweaking his own nipples and moaning like a wanton whore, words of encouragement spilling from his lips.

They retreated to the bed and Daniel found himself on his back, a body slick with sweat beneath him and one in front. He now had his knees pressed up against his chest. Neither of the men had pulled out and they resumed in a frenzy the sound of bodies slapping, grunts and moans filled the room.

With his orgasm building up, Daniel was reduced to a whimpering mess as both men picked up speed threatening to fuck the cum right out of his balls as they sank into him again and again.

Daniel felt his balls draw up as thick ropes of cum rent out of his dick bathing himself with the salty mess.

Several minutes later he felt the men tense, both buried to the hilt, before bathing his insides with thick, potent seed.

They rolled sideways and pulled out with a pop. A large gape was in place of the once tight ring and cum was slowly pouring out.

Daniel placed his head against the nearest shoulder and took deep breaths as he came down from his orgasmic high.

His hole throbbed and twitched trying to keep in as much cum as possible.

He slowly ran his fingers across his sensitive ring, sighing softly as he felt the pleasant sting. He dipped two fingers in, running them all around collecting hot cum which he then brought to his lips, he maintained eye contact as he sucked them clean.

The men stroked their soft dicks, lazily pulling on the head as they watched the show. He spread his legs and lifted his hips to give them a better view as he eagerly fucked himself.

He watched their members rise to full mast once again and knew he was in for another round of fucking, and he couldn't wait!