All Comments on 'A Night Out'

by Mrmrsp1nk

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 3 years ago

LOL... ROTFLOL....

"Yeah, your pussy is fucking great," Steve said. "We should go out sometime."

"Sorry honey, I'm married," she replied.

"Oh, lucky guy! Thanks for the fuck. You're impressive," Steve said between breaths.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I HATE IT WHEN A WIFE JUST JUMPS UP-OR SHOULD I SAY LAYS DOWN AND FUCKS SOMEBODY. THEY SHOULD AT LEAST HAVE A PRIOR AGREEMENT. IN THIS CASE THEY DID NOT (FOR THIS). IT'S JUST A LITTLE TOO SLEAZY FOR ME THE WAY IT WENT DOWN.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cuck

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Of course this is your "fantasy" you state you are a swinger so it would surprising if you didn't let "strangers" have sex with your wife. Well its your lifestyle and your story I imagine you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another worthless cuck story. It's not worth a one, but a one will hurt more than no score at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I cannot believe he let her come home ti their kids ever again

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 3 years ago

Reasonably well written for a 3rd try. Pretty unimaginative with stereotypical details. But keep em coming and ignore all the complaints. This was NOT a cuck story, as he was enjoying things as much as anyone else.

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

This marriage will fail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is about as bad as it gets.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It didn't need a disclosure about voyeurism and exhibitionism, it needed a disclosure about a willing cuck. Thus then one-star vote.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Any “hotwife” has a cuck somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

NO STARS (in spirit)! One star because it represents "Hate It" on the scale. The scale should actually factor in 0 thru 4 stars to better represent how people feel about a story. Males (in name only) who share their wives and wives who want to be shared are a societal sickness. Authors writing this crap feed that sickness. My reading ended in the bathroom scene and I skimed the story to confim the content and context of the author's miguided model of modern fidelity!

My suspicion about the story was confirmed, garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Missing the cuck tag. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's a story guys!

An erotic story written to get you hard, a story to fantasise over ,'cos it's probably never going to happen to you - but you wish it would.

Stories aren't for moralising over.

They are escapism and this filled the bill very well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wrong category. Should be in Fetish. Last dialogue expounded they were both lucky. Uh huh lucky it is fiction and no real STDs are around.

It was average for authors on this site but I scored it 2 stars for lack of a real story. No real plot or interesting characters. No drama or emotions expressed. Meh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, his wife is a skanky whore and the cuck likes it. Why did they even bother getting married?

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

A marriage that shouldnt exist even on paper. Still you get an A for touching on the many cuck cliches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey I am sure we all had fun reading it. NO one got hurt, everyone had fun. *****

Wash2015Wash2015almost 3 years ago

I am always amazed at people who rant about cucks but don't know what cuck is, this is not a cuck story. If they don't like wives swinging and cheating, don't read it and the loving wives category is almost all cheating or swinging or actual cuck stories.

First time swinger would be more accurate about this story. The lack of prior agreement to limits did bug me also as another commenter mentioned. Discussion of fantasy is not automatic permission to follow through especially if they were supposed to role play the stranger pick up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another slut. Regardless of the story and it's theme, it just wasn't interesting. Badly done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The main fantasy theme of this story is degradation, sex is bad. Wife being a 'dirty slut', etc. (possibly also a fluids fetish, consistent with the overall dirtiness of sex). I don't mind the sharing part, but sex for me is not a degrading experience, and a woman who enjoys sex is not a whore, blabla. Nope. Not for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The people who commented on here that didn't like this story,that's on them. Me I loved it,my cock got hard right off the bat. I love the idea of fucking another mans wife. God knows I've got the rod for the job. I also cumm big.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoy fucking bragging shitheads in the ass. I've got the cock for it and I cumm big.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To anonymous who bragged about the size of his cock. Why doesn't anybody believe you? If you have to brag, you're lying. As to story. GARBAGE. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

re: Wash2015 I'm amazed that you're so stupid. You better look up the word "cuckold". If a wife fucks another man, with or without her husbands approval, he's still a cuckold. Get off your high horse and STFU. Swinging is a fetish. A man fucks your wife, you're a cuckold, idiot. How long you been reading this category? Yes, 'loving wives' is about cheating wives and everybody that reads this category knows it. Big difference between a cheating wife and a willing cuckold story, but then idiots like you may not know that. Did I make myself plain enough?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The cucks will love this story. Just another willing cuck turning a wife into a slut/whore for others. There are some idiots reading here that don't know the meaning of the word "cuckold".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is one ass wipe that claimed "we all had fun reading this". Speak for yourself. This author is just another one of many who writes for the sewer rats who fester in this category. Thanks to those "hall of fame" writers in loving wives that still make it worthwhile coming to this category. The rest are just garbage writers.

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

Preface: I was going to ignore the anonymous that was so angry for some reason while disagreeing with me. They should try to figure out what triggered them and how brave are they that they are unwilling to even put a made up website name on their comment.

Some definitions for reference : cuckold per dictionary.com - a man whose wife is sexually unfaithful, often regarded as an object of derision.

unfaithful - engaging in sexual relations with a person other than one's regular partner in contravention of a previous promise or understanding.

Urban dictionary: cuckold - Is a spectrum, at one end is wife making all sex choices, partners etc, husband has no say and can include insult /degradation of husband to other end husband makes all choices, wife has no say, zero insults of husband, essentially the husband gifts the wife to others for sex.

Wikipedia: cuckold - I won't copy it, too long, but see the tab on the page titled cuckold as a fetish.

Common use, cuckold is meant as an insult /derogatory. Combine all these and you tend to end up at the end of the spectrum with the wife in charge of at least having the most say and insulting the husband with the husband who takes it, a version of masochism.

More specifically, the dictionary definition includes the word unfaithful which would EXCLUDE SWINGERS, see unfaithful def., as swingers do have an agreement/ promise/ understanding so the wife having sex with others is NOT considered unfaitful so is NOT by definition cuckold.

I won't take up more comments space but thought some clarity and definition was called for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hate slutty behavior. In real life, she will become addicted to such behavior. And eventually they will split because she will always want more and more I reaching hubby's limit, and it will be the end. This probably would not last another 5 years.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Holy Moly I love this story! 10 stars for writer! We have done this a hundred times, have always loved watching my wife pickup some guy to fuck. Fun times!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrmrsp1nk@Mrmrsp1nk
Husband to a fun and loving wife who has never told me no and is happy to make our fantasies real adventures.