A Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile she had her hand wrapped around his now free cock. It was a nice cock like she had said earlier. An easy 8 inches and thickly well proportioned. She stroked it slowly while he forcefully kissed her on her hungry mouth. With every stroke of his hand between her legs she grinded her ass along the wall of the building, bucking to the rythm his hand provided her. She was getting close as her moans became louder and then suddenly her body began to quiver while her breath came out in thick rasps. My sexy wife just came all over Steve's fingers. He pulled his hand from her cunt sticky with her juices.

He released her from his grip on the wall and she just stared at him a moment in awe, mouth gaping and breathing rapidly. With her hand still wrapped around his swollen cock, he just stood there menacing at her with his raging prick waiting eagerly to fill her dripping hole. He took his hand and placed it on her messy bun and forced her down to her knees in front of his rigid cock. Without any resistance she dropped to the ground and took his throbbing rod in her mouth. He kept his grip on her head and began fucking her throat with his massive cock. Choking sounds echoed off the walls as her hands found his hips as she tried in vain to push and soften his fierce thrusts. He stopped suddenly and released her as she gasped desperately for air.

"Fuck!" I heard my wife say. "Your cock is so hard!"

"You like being treated like a fuck toy?" Steve asked.

"Fuck yes!"

He lifted her up like she was weightless and firmly turned her around to face the wall. He pushed her against the building and she put her hand up against the wall lifting her ass up for him in submission. She clearly wanted to be used by Steve and his thick cock. He dropped his pants down revealing a strong lower body and what looked like a nice big set of balls on the man as well.

He pushed her face to the wall as I heard my wife groan, loving the forcefulness he showed her. "Fuck me. Stick your hard cock in me and make me quiver," she demanded in a more primal tone.

Without missing a beat, he gripped her hips and pulled her back to him and placed his cock right at her slit. He sat there a moment, "Say it again. Tell me you need my cock inside you. Tell me you want this cock to destroy your pussy."

"I need it. I want your cock to stretch out my pussy. I want to feel it deep inside me! Fuck me! Make me a dirty slut!" she practically yelled.

Steve took a firmer hold of her hips and slammed his cock inside my wife's eager cunt. Harshly at first, then he gradually fed her his cock and my wife's eyes rolled back into her skull in pleasure. Steve drove his cock deep inside her, balls slapping against her messy lips and clit. I could see slimy strings of her juices dripping down his balls. Her hands curled along the wall with each thrust and I watched as he reached through her shirt to grab a breast. Frustrated at finding her bra still on, he pushed her shirt up and undid the snaps, letting her bra fall down to the ground, letting her sweet breasts sway freely with his forceful thrusts.

Steve was pummelling my wife from behind, her ass bouncing and jiggling with each concussive penetration. Her tits clapping as he found a faster and more forceful rythm. I unzipped my pants as I watched in awe at how my wife was getting used as a fuck toy. I began stroking in secret watching her ass bounce back and forth, her pussy devouring every inch of his impressive member. She was helplessly pinned to the wall getting savagely fucked which just added to her ecstacy.

This made my wife's moans get louder and quicker. Steve took a hand and covered her mouth, pulled her head back forcing her to stare at the sky and used that as leverage to get even deeper inside her hungry pussy. She bucked and quivered as an orgasm took over her body. He grunted as he felt her spasm on his cock. It wasn't too much longer and he took his hands off of her mouth and grabbed her shoulders. Steve's thrusts began getting longer and firmer. My wife hung her head down lost in the pleasure this stranger's cock was giving her. A few long and hard thrusts later he was grunting loud, "Fuck yeah! I'm gonna fill your dirty cunt!"

Slamming home a couple more thrusts I could see his balls tighten and his massive member twitch while being partially burried in my wife's beat up pussy. He stopped and pulled her back to him with her neck and kissed her passionately. Both bodies sweaty and rasping from the fucking that just occurred finally released and I saw his cum start to dribble from between my wife's legs and slowly trickle down to the ground.

"Wow, that was really hot," my wife said.

"Yeah, your pussy is fucking great," Steve said. "We should go out sometime."

"Sorry honey, I'm married," she replied.

"Oh, lucky guy! Thanks for the fuck. You're impressive," Steve said between breaths.

"Thank you, dear. I enjoyed your cock too," she said as she began putting her things back together. "Maybe I'll see you around, who knows," she winked at him.

"I like that thought," Steve replied getting things back in order himself.

"Have a good night hun. I need to find my husband."

"You too, and uh, thanks again!"

"My pleasure," my wife grinned.

As he left, she walked back towards me and there I stood cock in hand.

"Well, did you enjoy the show? It sure looks like it!" she said, staring straight at my stiff rod.

"I did. Do you like what you see?"

"I do. Best looking cock around if you ask me. May I?" she asked as she gripped my cock. "I haven't had my fill of cock yet, and this one needs to choke me."

She took my cock down her mouth and choked on it. Feeling her throat swallow my cock sent me into bliss. Then she took it back out slowly, holding it at the base and gently massaging my balls.

"You ready to reclaim your wife there stud?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah I am!" I replied.

"Good, because I need this cock. This one right here," she said as she gripped it firmly. "I need it in my sopping pussy. Its hungry for more cock and yours is the perfect one for my pussy."

"I love it when you talk dirty to me."

She teasingly licked my shaft all while staring at me. "Yeah? You like your wife being such a dirty little girl for you? You like watching her get ravaged by strange men? You like her being the center of attention and the desire of so many men and their throbbing cocks?"

"I do, very much."

"Good, now fuck me right here, right now!" she said excitedly, getting up and taking her shorts off exposing her bare ass and pussy again. Steve's cum was still leaking out of her swollen pussy and it was driving me into a primal lust. She turned around and bent over arching her back holding onto the corner of the building, begging to be fucked again.

I took my throbbing cock in hand and teased her pussy with my swollen head, taking the leaking cum that was collecting around her lips with the tip of my cock. I swirled it around the entrance to her hole making my wife gasp. She was very sensitive from the brutal fucking she just endured and I took advantage of that.

"Don't tease me! I need that beautiful cock buried deep inside me!" my wife pouted.

"You want my cock to fill you up?"

"Yes, please fill up my pussy!"

With that I slowly shoved the head of my cock into her opening lips and with a painfully slow speed I inched my way deep inside her pussy. This, I knew, would drive my wife crazy.

"Oh my god, honey. I love feeling every inch of you stretch my pussy."

"Good, I'm going to punish you for being such a dirty girl," I scolded her.

Keeping a dreadfully slow pace, I pumped her cunt back and forth, smacking her plump ass and making her squeal. Her pussy felt so hot and wet with the mixture of her own gushing juices and Steve's cum. With each pump I could see my cock covered in a concoction of both. I pulled my cock out of her gaping hole to the disdain of my wife's wishes.

"No, bring it back!" she asked.

"Suck Steve's cum off my cock," I demanded.

She turned around to face me and squatted down. Slowly, she took her mouth over my cock and eagerly sucked off all of the cum coctail that covered my cock.

"Don't forget to clean my balls too love," I directed.

"Mmmm," she replied as she lifted my hard shaft and licked up all the juices that had made their way downto my huge sack.

I admired her working on my throbbing cock and balls, moaning in pleasure that her tongue and mouth were providing. "Play with yourself," I commanded.

She took her spare hand and sent it down between her legs, softly rubbing her sticky lips while she continued to clean up my cock.

"You like feeling his cum all over your pussy?"

"mmhmm" she mumbled on my prick.

"Do you want more men's cum all over your hot cunt?"

"mmhmm" she hummed again.

"You like being a dirty wife for me?"

She took her mouth off my cock and teased my head with a tongue lashing. "You know I do. And I enjoy every minute of every cock I get to play with."

"Fuck you're such a filthy slut, but I fucking love it," I told her. "Get back up."

She got back up staring at me like a personal slave. "Yes dear?"

"Bend back over, spread your legs and get those fingers back to your pussy," I demanded. My wife turned around and bent over arching her back again. Using one arm to hold herself up on the corner she spread her legs apart revealing that sexy view of her perfect ass and puffy pussy. Her hands came down and spread her lips open for me.

"That's it. I want you to rub that clit while I fuck you."

And without warning, I brought my cock up to her hole and shoved it deep inside. My wife let out a whimpering moan as I pushed every inch I had deep inside her hungry pussy. Grabbing her shoulders I viciously rammed my cock in and out of her with force. I could feel her hands quickly rubbing her clit as I pummeled her soaking hole. Her moaning got louder and her legs were feeling weaker.

"Oh fuck your cock feels so good!"

"Your pussy feels amazing swallowing my cock," I responded.

"Yes! Fuck me! God I'm gonna cum on your cock!"

I could feel her pussy getting tighter and her hand working faster. "Ohhhh god!!!" she screamed as her body convulsed and I could feel her pussy spasm all over my cock, but I never stopped pumping her full of my cock. Her breaths came in ragged gasps and I felt her hand move from her clit to my balls, rubbing and caressing them as they slapped against her sticky lips.

"Ahhh you know how I love you playing with my balls. You're going to make me explode," I warned her.

"Yes, cum for me, I need your cum baby!" she begged.

I was getting close, I could feel a huge load arming itself within my shaft. I quickly pulled out and shoved my wife down on her knees in front of me.

"Stick your tongue out," I demanded as I held her head in place under my cock. I pumped my shaft with her cum all over my cock and she reached for my balls caressing them softly.

"Oh fuck, here it comes!" I warned. My first shot cleared her head by several feet. My second shot sent ropes of thick cum in a line over her nose and forehead. The following shots painted her face with thick gobs of my cum. I kept cumming over her face as some of the thick shots started to drip down to her tee-shirt. I finally stopped cumming but my cock kept spasming from the aftermath of such an orgasm. My poor wife could only open one eye as I had plastered her face with so much spunk.

"Wow, dear. This is a lot," my wife explained, taking her hand to clear her covered eye. "You've always been a huge cummer but this is impressive beyond compare."

"I've waited this entire evening and with everything that's happened tonight, I told you it was going to be a wild one," I laughed.

She took thick gobs of it and licked it up. "Mmmm you taste so good."

"I'm glad you like it," I said recollecting my breath.

My wife noticed some dripping from my throbbing head and bent over to lick it up. "Can't have any go to waste," she winked.

"You're a mess. I came all over your face and some has found its way to your shirt!"

"I'll be fine. So what if people see me with cum on me. They're just jealous of you," she grinned.

"I'm so lucky, I don't know how I got to be so lucky to have you dear," I said.

"I'm lucky too," she said as she stood up still licking up cum off her face.

"What a fucking night," I stated. "I wonder what fantasy we'll try next," I completed with a sly grin. My wife returned one of her own.

12