A Night Out in San Francisco

Story Info
A special public affair with my Dominant.
2.7k words
4.13
5.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babyana
babyana
6 Followers

My night starts with me alone in my bedroom, listening to a band you insisted I check out. I'm going through my closet and looking for outfits to send you before we meet tonight. Part of our protocol is that you always pick my outfit, including what I wear under my clothes.

You have something planned but I don't know what it is, so I'm trying to dress for anything.

Option one: cute studded pants and a slightly see through blouse. I'd wear it with lacy black lingerie underneath. This would be the right outfit if you decide to take me on your motorcycle tonight.

Option two: something classy - a velvet strapless dress with a slit up my leg that makes it interesting. I match it with a strapless bra, but will wear no panties.

Option three: I know I want to wear sexy new underwear I bought especially for you. They're red, fake leather fabric with black lace accents. Only something slutty would do it justice. I choose a black plunging top, thinking you might be able to peek the bra, and a short checkered skirt I know you love. It's the sluttiest option, but I feel like I could wear it most places.

I send you photos of each fit and lay back on my bed to wait. I'm excited for tonight. You mentioned your roommate is out of town, and you agreed to let me make you breakfast if I stay over. The music I have on hits a groovy riff. I'll have to remember to tell you that I like this band later.

My phone buzzes your response. Option 3. Checkered skirt, deep v, and red underwear. I'm reminded that you kept the ones I wore on our last date. The thought gives me goosebumps. I love when you take what is yours.

I finish getting ready, throw in the pants outfit for tomorrow, and pack everything I'll need to make breakfast before I walk out the door. I hope there's no traffic, because I'm dying to know what you have planned.

When I get to your house, you let me in and I start to put my stuff away. My bag in your room, groceries in the kitchen. You meet me there with hands to my throat, pushing me against the fridge, deeply kissing me. It's a tender but forceful embrace, rough enough that someone watching might be concerned, but intimate in a way I've come to know as sweetness

"Mmmm, hello."

Even when you barely touch me, lust radiates through my body. I always want more. My moans will continue to betray me.

You start to migrate your kisses lower into my cleavage. I lean down, inviting you back to my lips, but you push me away and crouch lower. I feel you lift my skirt to plant a kiss right at my slit. Your teeth move to my thigh. A hard bite that I know will bruise later makes me jump in pain.

"That's enough for now," you say. "I already called the Uber."

I'm so mad at the tease, but I listen, pull my skirt down, and follow you outside. You pull me into another deep kiss on your stoop, both arms wrapping me up so completely, I could just melt into you. I feel you put something in my hand.

It's a remote vibrator. I look around. You want me to put it in here, on the street?

Of course you do.

You show me that the driver is only a minute away. I lift the front of my skirt, and while staring into your eyes, move aside my panties and slide it in. Your smile is all the validation I need. You take my hand, leading me to the curbside just as the car arrives. You make me sit next to you in the middle seat. As the car pulls away, you turn the vibrator on to the lowest setting.

I'm chatty with the driver, afraid that he'll hear the noise between my legs. You distract me more by running your fingers gently along my thigh. The skin on skin sensation is so nice. I feel myself starting to drip.

You whisper to me to open my legs. Now I know I'm in the middle seat not just because you want to be close to me. You want the driver to see the show. I follow your instructions and lock eyes with him in the rear view mirror. You crank up the vibrator a little more. Does he know?

I turn to you and your wicked smile. You pull me even closer. I'm paralyzed but so, so turned on.

The car slows down. The vibrator clicks off. We climb out of the car, and I see the marquee at the Warfield, listing the band you told me to listen to earlier. I laugh, humored by your set-up and grateful it was only a short ride from your house. The night passes beautifully, the whole time with me in a semi-orgasmic daze as you keep me on edge, turning the vibrator higher at key moments, like when you send me to order us drinks, or when there is a song you want to grind to. At one point your favorite song comes on and I feel you push me against a railing in front of me, your hard cock against my ass.

As we dance, you pull back my hair so your mouth is at my ear. You tell me I have to cum by the end of this song, or else I won't get to enjoy your dick at all tonight. I feel you turn the vibrator on high, and grab my hips to rock against you. We're surrounded by people, but everyone is equally taken by the show, I hope. I lock in. If we dance at just the right angle, my clit rubs against the railing. Fuck, your cock is so hard. I want you.

I'm not sure I'm going to make it, but then the song hits its climax, the lights go out, and you seize the opportunity to bite my neck.

It's exactly what I need. I don't know how to react in public so I just kind of fall back against you while the orgasm rolls within me. I'm thinking of nothing but the pleasure in my body and the satisfaction of performing for you. I hardly pay attention to the rest of the set, and before I know it, we're back in an Uber.

We make out the whole way home, me grazing your cock with my hands. We run laughing all the way into your bed, where I beg you to let me undress you. I can tell you are deciding if you should let me, so I remind you, "Daddy, I was very good tonight."

"Yes, little girl, you were. Go ahead."

I have you naked in no time. I strip myself down to my lingerie and set the vibrator aside. I have you lay back on the bed so I can worship your cock.

I start by kissing you at the base, lifting your dick so I can get underneath, taking your balls into my mouth one at a time, then running my tongue up the underside to the tip of your cock.

I love the way you taste.

I tell you so, before looking you in the eyes and gagging myself on my fingers, letting my spit gather in the front of my mouth so I can use it to lube you. I spread it from my mouth to the head of your cock. It drips down the sides as I massage your head. I continue this pattern, gagging, covering you, playing with more of your length each time. I watch you grow. I lick your slit, swirl my tongue around your head, suckle lightly dreaming of your seed and where you'll put it.

And then, I have an idea.

I pull away from sucking you off and say in my sweetest, most baby girl voice: "I want you to cum on my face but not... here. Can I take you somewhere?"

I can tell you are excited but there's something else. A spark of playful anger behind your eyes. Without a word, you jump up and turn me over, pushing my head to the bed.

"Ask me again like you know how to," you say. You start rummaging in your bag.

I realize what I did wrong, and I think you know I know it, but I'm feeling naughty, so I say it again in exactly the same way. I feel my favorite toy of yours so far, the riding crop, land hard on my ass.

"Mmm, thank you, Sir."

You laugh. "You can say thank you, but not please?"

You were going to mark me up anyways tonight and now you have an excuse. Whenever you hit me, I imagine your body standing upright above me, your broad shoulders flexed with each hit, your hair messy and all over the place, and most importantly, your gaze on my helpless body hungry and unrestricted. I take hit after hit, not ready to submit by saying please yet in case this ends too soon.

"You want to go somewhere else to earn my cum on your face, slut?"

"Yes Sir." And after another hard hit: "Yes please Sir."

"There it is. Let's go."

I want to take you to my favorite beach in the city, Aquatic Park. You suggest we take your motorcycle, so I put on my other outfit, and follow your lead out the door. I play with your nipples a little on the ride, but I play nice. I've teased you quite a bit, and the lashes from earlier are already sore sitting on this seat. I'll accept more pain if you give it to me, but for now, I won't ask for it.

At the park we have options. There's the distant pier, the stone bleachers, the grassy hill, or even the open beachfront. Of course, at night, we miss out on the best parts of this spot: the charm of swimmers sharing space with sea lions and the view of Alcatraz by way of pirate ship. But the only view I want in this moment is you looking down as you pour cum all over me.

I lead you up the bleachers. We sit for a bit, talking and teasing, mostly watching to see who else is out tonight. Then, I move onto the floor between your legs. I unbutton my shirt, pull it slightly back off my shoulders, and look up at you with big eyes and a wanting smile. You gently tuck my hair behind my ear and unbuckle your pants. Leaning back, you close your eyes, sinking into the feeling of my warm breath on the head of your cock. As my lips kiss the tip, preparing to pick up where we left off, your muscles tense up a little in anticipation. I take you into my mouth and feel your dick grow. Dutifully but slowly, I move my head up and down around you.

Needing more, you stand up, pull my face up to the height of your cock, and take over control, facefucking me. I gag and hear you grunt in pleasure.

A biker rides by on the sidewalk below. You notice him looking, but I don't. It turns you on even more, and all of a sudden, you have to have my pussy. You yank me up, pull my pants down just enough to expose me, and turn us around so you can bend me over the bleacher bench.

As you fuck me, I tell you to take what is yours. I don't care that I asked you to cum on my face earlier. I remind you, the hottest thing for me is to let you put your cum wherever you want.

"Good girl." You say as you pull out of my pussy and cum on my asshole. I feel the warm cum drip down into my slit. I love my prize. I pull my pants back up without wiping any of your cum away. I plan to feel the puddle of wetness all the way back to your place.

We take the long way walking back to your bike, enjoying each other and the smell of our sex in the fresh air. When we finally get home, we're both so tired, all we can do is take off our own clothes and collapse into each other.

After our night of playing together in public, I wake up earlier than you in your bed. I sneak out to the kitchen, fully nude, grateful we get more time together alone.

In the kitchen, I make the breakfast I prepped at home for you. I'm quietly putting it all together, careful not to wake you up too soon. When everything is hot and ready on the table, I put one plate in front of a chair, then go wake you up gently, leading you hand in hand to your seat. You look at me a little confused, but without a word, I motion to you to sit down and eat. I get on my knees under the table, to enjoy a different meal.

I suck you all the way from soft until you are rock hard. I'm not trying to get you off. My goal is just to make you feel pleasure, with my food and my mouth.

When you are done eating, you grab me and put me on the table facing you. You hold my face tightly in your hand, your thumb on one cheek and fingers on the other. We're making direct eye contact, both locked in the pursuit of lust. You bring your rock hard dick to the entrance of my cunt. My eyes beg you to enter me, but still, we don't say a word to each other.

In this moment, I'm an object for your use. I don't want to be acknowledged. I won't speak. I just want to be fucked.

You deliver. You ram into me. I can feel the table pushing into my ass, still sore from last night's punishment. I lean forward, almost coming off the edge, and rock back into you because I love the way that gravity pushes your cock into my g spot as you slide in and out.

You like it too. You can feel the walls of my pussy swallow and grip you, not wanting you to pull out. The sensations up and down your shaft are immersive, even more so when I start to contract my muscles around you in a gentle rhythm, milking you. You push me down so my back is flat on the table, pull my legs toward you, and fill me completely with your cock. I'm moaning like crazy. I need every fucking inch of you. The relentlessness you fuck me with now makes me want it to last forever, but I can tell by how you are gripping my hips and handling my body that you are close. Your legs tense up and I feel your wanting desperation fade into pure bliss, as you spray cum into my pussy.

You pull out and use your cock to spread the cum down my legs. Your fingers enter my pussy to collect more cum, which you spread on my tits and make me suck off your fingers.

I stand up smiling, sit you back in the chair, and clean the kitchen, still not letting a word escape my lips. I leave your cum exactly where you put it, spread across my torso and dripping down my legs.

When I'm done washing the last dish, you come over to me at the sink, break our silence to tell me I was a good girl, gently wash your cum away, and then get on your knees to give me an orgasm as reward for taking care of you so completely.

When I cum, it's as if something that has been building up in me my whole life is let loose. All I can say is "thank you."

babyana
babyana
6 Followers