A Night Out on Omega

Story Info
Miranda And Shepard Let Loose with Some Krogan Mercenaries.
4.2k words
4.6
1.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've been at this for hours, Shepard," Miranda grumbled, glad to be off her feet for the first time in what felt like hours.

"You really need to learn to loosen up, Miranda," Shepard rolled her eyes, smiling as she slid a credit chip over to a Salarian bartender, handing a small glass of Thessian Rose wine over to the raven-haired stunner. She elegantly settled into her seat, admiring her reflection in the mirrored splashback, glad she had chosen the eye-catching sapphire latex dress she had been gifted by a certain Asari. "This is one of the few times where we aren't being shot at or hammered with explosives, we should enjoy it while we can."

"You're one to talk," Miranda scoffed, tugging the short skirt of her faux-leather dress down, prompted by the lustful gazes of a group of Krogans standing near Afterlife's mercenary recruitment centre. "I've never seen you in anything other than your uniform or battle armour. And just where the hell did you get these outfits? They're not exactly the sort of clothes I would expect you of all people to have in your closet."

"I may be a soldier, Miranda, but even I know when to switch off from time to time. You need an outlet to clear your mind, otherwise the stress will kill you," Shepard took a sip from her own glass, closing her eyes as the delectable liquid tumbled down her throat. "As for the dresses, I think you'd be surprised to discover how varied my wardrobe actually is. Besides, I'm in the mood to unwind, you can only take down many Collectors and braindead mercs before you have to take some time out for yourself."

"I understand the need for taking time to clear one's head. Believe me, dealing with Grunt's hormones and Jack's borderline insanity necessitates quiet time. But did you really have to choose Afterlife of all places?" Miranda grimaced, lifting her eyes to find a pair of sultry Asari dancers undulating in front of her, both clearly impressed by her barely covered body. "You go to the Presidium on the Citadel for a quiet drink, you go to Thessia for the finest spas in the galaxy. You come to Omega for drugs, prostitution, and the possibility of ending up dead in an abandoned Eezo refinery. Not my idea of relaxation."

"I don't have the patience for pampering, and laying in mud baths with cucumbers over my eyes isn't going to come close to relieving my tension," Shepard countered, raising the rim of the glass to her painted lips, thoroughly enjoying the sensation of the rich wine cascading over her tongue. "Omega might be a hole, but it's far more interesting than anything you will find on the Citadel."

"I hope with every fibre of my being that an investment firm will buy this place out from under Aria and subject it to some substantial gentrification," Miranda said, enjoying the thought of Aria's kingdom being torn down and replaced by something more to her own tastes. "At least I don't have to worry about being gawked at by every alien in the room when I'm at Flux, there is such thing as privacy you know."

"A little hypocritical coming from the woman who rarely wears anything other than skin-tight bodysuits and thigh high boots," Shepard teased, spying the Asari dancers as they embraced and locked their lips together, curling their tongues in an increasingly heated exchange, all for Miranda's benefit. "And what's wrong with staring? Your fans seem to appreciate the effort you've put in this evening."

"I wasn't talking about them," Miranda said, turning her eyes away from the sultry duo just as they began divesting themselves of their skimpy burgundy uniforms, much to the excitement of the crowd that had formed around them. Instead, she drew Shepard's attention towards the two Krogans that continued to eye them up, neither one undeterred by the harsh glare Miranda aimed back at them. "Those two haven't stopped staring since we arrived here. I'm starting to consider drawing a pistol and bouncing a few shots off of their head plates, maybe that will send a message."

"I think Krogans view weapon exposure as part of the mating ritual rather than a threat," Shepard replied, suddenly finding herself becoming the focus of the mercenaries. Their blood red eyes travelled over her body, profoundly impressed by what they found wherever they looked, especially when Shepard made a conscious decision to cross her toned legs. "You're right, they do seem to be quite fixated on us. Surprising really, I'd have thought that the show in front of us would be more to their liking."

"You'd be surprised by just how prevalent the Krogan fetish for human women is," Miranda informed her, deciding to take a small sip from her own glass to keep herself from watching the Asari lovemaking taking place on the platform above, wishing the music could have been loud enough to drown out the various moans that floated her way. "Don't ask me why, it's just a fact."

"I don't doubt it. But I'm interested to know why you know that," Shepard grinned, finishing off her drink before requesting a fresh one. "Late night searches on the Extranet, perhaps?"

"I make it my business to know everything about the ways in which humanity is viewed by the other races. It's purely pragmatic, nothing more," Miranda answered firmly, listening to one Asari building towards a devastating orgasm, uncomfortable with the peculiar effect their performance had on her the longer it went on. "Knowing your enemy is the key to overcoming them when things go sideways."

"Professional intrigue, I'm sure," Shepard uncrossed her legs and and dropped off her stool. "I suppose that means you wouldn't mind me inviting them over? What could be a better means of assessing a Krogan's proclivity for humans than to observe it in person?"

"What? Wait, Shepard!" Miranda just missed Shepard when she attempted to grab her by the arm, almost tumbling off her stool as she watched the redhead sauntering over to the burly mercenaries, noticing the distinct sway the commander put into her hips with every stride. "I should have put a control chip in her when I had the bloody chance."

Shepard, brushed her flowing red hair over her shoulder, offering a dazzling smile when the Krogans shared a brief look of bemusement at her approach. She waited for a small group of Batarians to depart from the bar before closing in, coming to a stop at the corner of the bar the duo were occupying. There was a moment of pause between them, with the Krogans taking their time to determine Shepard's motive for her approach, a pause that was broken when the one closest to her made the bold decision to slide his massive hand onto her waist, admiring the curve of her hourglass figure.

"So what's a human like you doing in a shit hole like this?" he asked, sidling up beside Shepard when he realised she wasn't going flee.

"Oh, you know, I was just looking to let loose for once. I figured that Afterlife was the perfect place to go wild without being judged for it," Shepard shrugged, resting an arm on the black metallic bar top so she could turn towards the pair. "I'm Katerina. And who might you two gentlemen be?"

"Grunk," the Krogan beside her responded with a sharp thump of his chest, giving his companion a harsh clap on his shoulder, "and this is Knox. And believe me, we aren't what you would call 'gentleman'."

"I know, the Blood Pack armour was a bit of a giveaway," Shepard said, noticing the countless dents and scars lacing every plate and panel, along with a number of weld marks where the armour had been pieced back together.

"Normally you humans scurry at the sight of a Krogan," Grunk let his hand wander downwards, bringing it to rest upon the curve of Shepard's ass, testing her limits. "Yet here you are. I gotta say, I'm wondering if you had a certain reason for coming all the way over here."

"Maybe I do," Shepard grinned, leaning in close so she could be heard over the thumping bass pounding against the walls of the club. "See, my friend over there explained to me that Krogans have developed a certain... taste for human females. Now, I've never heard of such a thing before, and I wasn't quite certain whether she was right. So what could be a better way of finding out the truth than to go directly to the source?"

"Your friend?" Knox piped up, staring back down the long bar towards Miranda, grinning when she turned away out of sheer embarrassment. "Heh, she wasn't wrong. In fact, I've gotten quite the kick out of seeing her shake her stuff on the dance floor. That ass is to die for."

"That's not to say that we weren't checking you out as well," Grunk boomed, slowly stroking Shepard's rear with desire in his slitted eyes. "Well, you've got the answer you were looking for, now you can go back and tell your friend."

"I could," Shepard shamelessly batted her lashes, staring back at the behemoth with a coy twinkle in her emerald eyes, "but I'm still not convinced. Admitting there's a physical attraction is all well and good, but I've known pilots who have an affection for their ships that borders on being an unhealthy obsession. But there's one thing a pilot can't do with their ship."

"Oh? And what's that?" Grunk leaned in.

"Fuck it," Shepard whispered huskily, sliding a dainty hand down to Grunk's substantial codpiece, stroking the faded paintwork with her rouge nails. "Now, if I could witness something like that I would certainly be convinced."

"Is that right? Then I see it as an obligation on behalf of my people to make a believer out of you," Grunk rumbled with triumphant laughter, tightening his grip of Shepard's body. "But what about your friend? After all, she was the one who brought it up. And Knox here wouldn't forgive himself if she walked out of here without a definitive answer."

"Miranda does her best to appear disinterested, but I have a good feeling that she might be on the fence about this. She just needs a little push," Shepard stated, noticing the visible excitement in Knox building as he listened to her words.

"Good, all we need now is somewhere private to carry out out little experiment," Grunk said, rising to search for any available private booths, frowning when he found none.

"Excuse me," a small voice said, drawing three sets of eyes towards an Asari serving girl, one clad in a blue and white uniform synonymous with Aria T'Loak's personal staff. She raised her arm and held out a golden key card to Grunk, pointing over to a sealed door flanking Aria's 'throne room'. "My mistress wished for me to provide you with a room to become better acquainted with your new lady friends."

"Really?" Grunk took the card, staring at it in amazement. "Beautiful humans and a room on Aria's dime? Must be our lucky day."

"Must be," Shepard narrowed her eyes, staring back at the enticing Asari. "Might I ask why our hostess has decided to be so benevolent?"

"Mistress Aria only wishes to bolster relations with the Blood Pack, she places significant value on maintaining a level of co-operation for the sake of mutual interest," the Asari spoke convincingly. At least, convincingly enough for the Krogans.

"I'm sure she does," Shepard turned her eyes towards the balcony overlooking the club floor. Staring back at her was the queen of Omega herself, the woman who presided over the station's affairs both internally and across the Omega Nebula. Though it was subtle enough to be missed by anyone who wasn't looking closely enough, Shepard spotted Aria's luscious purple lips blowing her a kiss when they locked eyes. Aria swivelled back in her seat, returning to her meeting with the heads of the galaxy's main red sand cartels, but not before giving Katerina a quick wink. "Please give Mistress Aria our thanks, I hope she won't mind me displaying my gratitude in some way."

"I shall see whether Mistress Aria has an immediate opening in her schedule," the Asari nodded. "And all drinks will be free of charge. Two Quad Kickers and a small glass of Thessian Blossom Wine?"

"Sounds good," Grunk said, whistling as he watched the Asari depart. "We've got the room, now we just need to get Knox here his date."

Shepard led the way back to Miranda, feeling herself growing wet with each step, unable to control the jitteriness that came with the anticipation. Expecting Miranda to be in a foul mood, Shepard was surprised to find the Cerberus operative looking somewhat flustered, fighting to keep her pale blue eyes from glancing up the orgasmic scene above.

"Miranda? Feeling alright?" Shepard asked, snapping her second-in-command out of her stupor.

"Why wouldn't I be?" Miranda bit out, glaring at the Krogans looming over her. "And what are these lumps doing here? Shouldn't they be off getting flattened by a mech somewhere in the Terminus System?"

"This is Grunk and Knox. And this, as you can see," Shepard raised the key card, waving it in Miranda's face, "is a room key. I hope you would be up to the four of us having some fun before we have to head back."

"Seriously?" Miranda asked dryly, disconcerted by the lack of any sign that Shepard was joking. "You really think that I'm going to let myself be violated by one of these things just so you can prove a point?"

"Yes, because I know I am," Shepard beamed, reaching out to grab Miranda's arm, pulling her to her feet while ignoring her protesting. "I said we were going to let our hair down, and you know me well enough to know I'm not in the habit of breaking promises."

"I'd forgive you if you broke this one!" Miranda suggested, lurching when Shepard gave her arm a sharp tug.

Miranda attempted to break free of Shepard's grasp, but found it to be an impossible task when Knox wrapped an arm across her shoulders, guiding her to the metallic blue door. Shepard swiped the key, leaping inside as soon as the door lurched out of sight. The others were hot on her heel, stopping only to look around at the splendour of the room. Even Miranda had to take a second to let her eyes wander, picking up on details such as the genuine leather seats and the colour scheme selected for its soothing qualities. It was unlike anything that could typically be found on the grungy station, a testament to Aria's fondness for the finer things in life, at the expense of those with the misfortune of inhabiting the sections of the station beyond Afterlife.

"The bitch has taste, I'll give her that at least," Miranda acknowledged, jumping in fright when the door slammed shut behind them, sealing her in with the pent up Krogans.

"I'd be careful with what you say, Miranda. I've heard Aria has most of the station bugged," Shepard said, moving past the small circular table holding the group's drinks to drop into the leather bench seat, amazed to feel just how soft it was. Grunk wasn't far behind, plucking his drink from the metal tray, drinking it down with one heavy gulp. "But you're right, she does have a good eye for décor."

"Too colourful for me," Grunk set his large hand down on Shepard's exposed thigh, boldly sliding the hem of her latex skirt back an inch at a time. "Give me a burnt out hovel any day of the week, at least you don't have to worry about pissing someone off when you leave a mess."

"I'm sure Aria won't mind if we leave behind a little mess," Shepard laughed, parting her thighs to provide the Krogan with access to the sacred region between them, an opening Grunk immediately seized upon. Not a second ticked by before Grunk sent his fingers diving up to the floral patterned thong concealing her mound, moving it away to toy with Shepard's tight slit. "Ooh, you don't waste time."

"Foreplay is for Salarians. Krogans see what they want and they take it," Grunk tickled Shepard's outer lips, stretching them apart as he lined up one of his thick fingers with her opening. She barely had enough time to prepare herself before the Krogan entered her, wedging his finger as far as he could, an act that earned him a gasping moan from the redhead. "And we know when the women we want feel the same."

"God," Shepard clutched the Krogan's powerful thigh, moving her hips as the Grunk stirred around inside her with surprising precision. Lost to Grunk's fingering, Shepard's fingers soon danced their way to the bulging plate covering the Krogan's crotch, scurrying around for the set of clamps that locked it in place. "J-Just there!"

"That's what we love most about humans, it's too easy to get you all riled up," Grunk chuckled, deciding to take mercy on Shepard when she failed to loosen the stiff fixtures. He used his free hand to push Shepard's away, snapping open each clasp with ease, until the strength of his engorged cock alone was able to throw the thick lump of metal to the floor. Guiding Shepard's hand back, he observed her fingers instinctively wrapping around the massive shaft, struggling to fully encircle the it. "See? I bet you want this stuffed inside you, ain't that right?"

"Yes," Shepard answered breathlessly, desperate to feel the weighty organ inside her, shivering as she felt the intense heat it produced against her fingertips.

She looked at Miranda, who still remained locked on the spot just in front of the door, with Knox standing directly behind her. Despite Miranda's clear hesitation, Shepard could tell that the sight of her commander being fondled and fingered so openly had a profound effect on the impassive woman. Miranda's hesitation allowed Knox to make his move, wrapping his hands around her milky thighs, kneading her supple skin when she failed to rebuff his advances. It was slow-going but Shepard was certain that Miranda's resistance was moment's from total collapse.

"For such a flimsy species, you're surprisingly flexible in the areas where it matters," Grunk said, noticing a bead of greenish pre-cum emerge from the pointed curve of his cock head, which quickly dribbled down the shaft and over Shepard's pumping hand. He had to have her before he found himself reaching a premature, and wholly anticlimactic finish. "It's about as hard as it's going to get. Ready to mount me, slut?"

"Do you really need to ask?" Shepard shivered at the use of such an insulting phrase. Grunk pulled his finger free from her hole, patting his lap invitingly for her. She reacted instantly, swinging a leg around to plant a knee one one side of the Krogan, straddling his lap until the mammoth cock was aimed directly at her leaking pussy. Grabbing the shaft, she could feel the prominent veins beating angrily against her palm, accelerating as she nestled the point of the head within the ring of her tight entrance. "Ready to show me just how much you Krogans enjoy human females?"

"When I'm finished with you, you're gonna be an addict for Krogan cock!" Grunk confirmed with a cocky grin, pushing down on Shepard's exposed thighs, compressing her legs like an accordion.

"Promises, promises," Shepard countered playfully, closing her eyes as the tip of Grunk's member bulldozed its way into her hot tunnel, stretching her out to accommodate its circumference. "So big! It's like it's tearing me apart."

"You'll get used to it," Grunk reassured the redhead, breathing heavily as he felt inch after scaly inch of his manhood slide into Shepard, aided by the liquid nectar that profusely poured from her sensitive sex. "It'll be like mounting an air-bike, you won't forget how to ride it."

Shepard kept descending along the appendage, doing so at a cautious rate. It was by far the biggest thing she had ever taken, exceeding anything she had experienced in the time following her graduation from the academy. She certainly had her experience with toys and other sexual implements, including those that were specially designed to recreate the look and feel of alien manhoods. But silicone and plastic was no match for the real thing, lacking the many details and nuances that came with being penetrated by something so virile.

Fortunately for Shepard, the Krogan was patient enough to let her get used to the feel of his member, sitting back as her needy sex engulfed last few inches. She contained the scream she wanted to let out as their crotches met, with Grunk's tip pressing harshly against her cervical ring, threatening to pierce it. Shifting her hips in a circular motion, Shepard forced her body to adapt, feeling pain giving way to genuine pleasure as she performed a few tentative rises and falls.

12