A Night Out on Omega

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like you've got the hang of it, let's see what you're made of," Grunk grasped Shepard's ass, forcing her to rise back up, physically lifting her off his shaft with a level of ease only a Krogan could achieve. "Nothing better than human pussy, you Pyjaks are tighter than a Volus accountancy."

"Tight now, but not when you're finished with me," Shepard grabbed onto Grunk's shoulder pads and decided to rise of her own accord, only stopping when the tip dangled precariously against her labia. "Try to keep up."

Shepard slammed her body back down, driving herself with enough force to cause the seat to audibly strain. But Shepard paid no attention to the world around her, focusing primarily on both her own pleasure and that of the alien beneath her. She moved her body in a curving motion, following the shape of the cock pushing itself deep into her sex and ejecting at an ever building speed, feeling the ridges covering it rubbing against her soft, delicate walls. It took a few minutes of maintaining a tempo before she felt comfortable enough to speed up, thrusting her athletic body upon the Krogan's manhood, moaning as he proceeded to begin hammering into her.

"Eager, ain't ya?" Grunk chuckled, speeding up when he realised Shepard was more than capable of receiving what he had go give. He clamped his hands tightly around her narrow waist and launched into a frenzied flurry of strong thrusts, bouncing Shepard in his lamp like a stuffed rag doll. "Most humans struggle to get the tip in."

"W-What can I say? I'm just such a greedy little thing, I couldn't live with myself if I walked out of here without having undertaken the full experience," Shepard's face developed a light sheen of sweat, making her unblemished pale skin shine. "So I don't want you restraining yourself. Show me what a real Krogan can do!"

"You asked for it," Grunk wrapped an arm behind Shepard's back, gripping onto her as he stood back up.

Shepard latched her fingers around Grunk's neck and linked her ankles across his waist. She knew what was coming and prepared accordingly, bracing herself when Grunk tossed his hips like a jackhammer, sawing in and out of her womanhood with a speed few beings could match. Her moans fell freely from her lips, impossible to contain as the Krogan struck her with each successive battering. It was less than a minute before Shepard found herself consumed by a leg-shaking orgasm, one that came ever so close to sending her into unconsciousness.

"I hope you've got enough left in you to handle this, because I'm about to explode!" Grunk spread his feet and shifted wildly on the spot, growling as a strong tingling sensation surged towards his quad.

"Give it to me, stud, every drop," Shepard muttered, emitting one final cry when the Krogan did exactly that. Grunk stiffened, sending a torrent of his frothy white cum crashing into her cervix with brutal efficiency, teetering as he fell back into a primal mindset. They remained locked together as Grunk drained his quad of his once precious seed, falling back into the seat once the process was complete.

"Stronger than you look," Grunk wheezed, feeling his cock stiffening inside Shepard's filled pussy, even as she still lightly rode it.

"Not the first time I've heard that," Shepard cooed, amazed by just how good it felt to be brimming with Krogan sperm, admiring the heat of it. "But I'll tell you one thing, you've absolutely made a believer out of me."

"Glad I could be of help," Grunk smirked, flicking his red eyes to the side. "What about your friend over there? Reckon she's starting to buy into the idea?"

"Hmm?"

Shepard turned her weary around, expecting to find Miranda still rooted stubbornly to the spot. Instead, the perfect human was flat on her back on the leather padding, with her long, succulent legs flailing wildly in the air as Knox drove into her viciously. Miranda's stylish platform heels dangled from her toes, the top of her dress had been peeled back to allow Knox to slather his tongue over her large pale breasts.

"Fuck me! Fuck me, you simple-minded beast!" Miranda cried wantonly, arching her back as her own climax approached.

"Looks like she's close," Shepard smiled wryly, listening to the prideful woman's moans fill the room. "But we have the whole night ahead, more than enough time for Knox to work his magic."

12