A Night Out Pt. 02

Story Info
Kaleigh plots her escape.
903 words
4.06
9.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This picks up shortly after part 1 and is told from Kaleigh's perspective*

I woke up to a throbbing headache. I had no idea how long I had been knocked out. I looked around the room, there was one lamp in the corner but otherwise there was no light in the room.

I realized he had placed blankets over me and untied me after he put me to sleep again. Even under the covers I was still naked. I looked around for my clothes but didn't see anything. I pushed the covers off myself and got up to look around.

The windows had been boarded shut and the door was bolted. My heart started racing as I realized there was no way out.

I noticed I had a toilet, sink, and bathtub in the room with me. How thoughtful of him.

Before I could finish looking around the door clicked and swung open. My kidnapper walked in with a plate of food.

"You must be starving, here eat something."

He placed the food down on a table and looked at me.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked.

"I'm keeping them safe."

"I want my own pants" I demanded.

He just looked at me and smirked, "maybe later, if you're good. Now eat up."

He left the room and much to my shame I ate everything he brought me. I figured it was morning time as he had made me eggs, bacon, and some fruit.

A few minutes after I finished he came back.

"Get on the bed."

"No" I tried to hide my fear.

He produced a wet cloth much like the one he used last night to put me to sleep.

"This can go the easy way or the hard way."

I reluctantly climbed onto the bed. My mind was racing about what he might want to do to me next.

"You're going to give me a blowjob." He commanded.

Is that really all he wants? I thought. Sure it was repulsive, but hardly the worst thing he could ask for.

"Ok, but I get my clothes back afterwards."

"Maybe." He said with a smile.

He laid down on the bed and spread his legs. I knelt down in between them and unzipped his pants. As I pulled his pants and underwear down his legs, his already erect penis sprung out. In all honesty it was bigger than I expected it to be.

I spit on the head and began running my hand up and down his shaft. He moaned with pleasure. Just as I repositioned myself to go down on him, I noticed he hadn't remembered to close the door. This could be my chance.

I took his cock into my mouth and went through my normal routine. I gently licked his shaft as I moved up and down. I spent time licking around his head before I deep throated the cock. I continued rubbing it with my hand as I moved my lips sensually around his head.

He began to squirm. "You gonna cum?" I asked.

His breathing had dramatically increased but he managed to say "Yes, ke-keep go-going."

So I did.

As I felt his cock pulsing and he began to thrust his hips upwards I knew this would be my chance. I waited until he began moaning and said he was about to cum. I ran for the door.

"You bitch!" He screamed as I ran.

The hallway lead to a staircase and I practically threw myself down the flight of stairs. I could hear him rushing after me, but I didn't stop to look back. At the bottom of the stairs I ended up in the living room. I ran through the closest doorway. It took me straight to the kitchen. I look around, hastily trying to find the front door. Just as I saw it he came down the stairs.

"You're gonna regret this you bitch." He was holding a cloth that undoubtedly was soaked in chloroform.

"Please! Just let me go!" I pleaded.

He attempted to jump over the table at me. I bolted to one side and headed straight for the door. I yanked on the door handle, but it was locked. Just as I undid the deadbolt I felt his hand grab me. I spun around and slapped him, he released my arm and I sprinted out the door.

I had no idea where I was. All I saw were woods. I decided it was best to run in any direction, eventually I was bound to find people. Just as I took off from the driveway, I felt a sharp pain in my left ass check. It felt like something had bitten me. Suddenly my butt began going numb. I stopped running and reached down and pulled out what looked like a blowdart from my butt.

Oh no.

I saw him holding a small rifle that resembled a BB gun. He was smiling and laughing at me. "No point in running now princess, you're all mine." I took off anyways.

After a few steps I realized that my legs and arms began to feel numb too. My vision started to blur as I lost my balance. I fell to the ground. As my vision got darker and darker, I saw him smiling down at me. "Go to sleep baby girl. I'll make sure you learn from this." and with that, I passed out.