Dr. Mathias Ch. 01: Enslaving Ruby

Story Info
A dark hypnotherapist enslaves famous actress Ruby Josephson.
4k words
4.58
49.4k
97

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/23/2024
Created 06/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. This is a story that deals with several concepts that some people may find uncomfortable such as: forced pleasure, control over another person, sexual power play, and non-consent. There is no physical abuse, unwanted pain, or violence involved but if you are uncomfortable with the premise of non-consent in a fantasy then please consider reading another story instead of this one. Also remember that in real life, rape and non-consensual sex are wrong. This story is FICTION and does not condone the actions of the characters in real life situations. Again, this is a FANTASY so just have fun reading.

*****

Characters:

Dr. Mathias - A skilled hypnotherapist, who has decided to use talents, and patients, for his own needs.

Ruby Josephson - An internationally famous, and well regarded actress. She has been the highest paid actress in the world for several years. This voluptuous blonde is most well known for playing a redheaded super hero.

*****

From: DrMathias

To: "Ruby"

Sub: RE: Accepting new patients

Hello Miss Josephson, I would love to work with you if you are still interested in hypnotherapy. please come by my office any time and we can have a meeting. I should be available the rest of the day today, or any time tomorrow.

Regards,

Dr. Mathias

From: "Ruby"

To: DrMathias

Sub: RE:RE: Accepting new patients

Yes I am still interested. and Tomorrow Sounds great! I'll see you around 2pm

Signed,

Ruby Josephson

The internationally famous movie star was feeling a bit nervous as she parked and approached the small private offices on the third floor of some old building in Hollywood. Ruby entered the reception area and found a note sitting on the desk.

"Ruby, You're my last patient of the day, and my receptionist had an appointment so I let her leave early. Feel free to come on back and knock on my office door. (Second door on the right.)

-Dr. Mathias"

She walked back, finding the door and knocking. Ruby heard a warm "Come on in!" and as she walked into the office she saw an older, distinguished looking man walking out from behind his desk. Dr. Mathias reached out to shake her hand and gestured toward the couch. He pulled up a smaller chair and turned it around so he could sit directly in front of her.

Ruby shook his hand, saying "Hello, Thank you for seeing me."

Dr. Mathias replied with "Oh don't worry at all, Ms. Josephson, It's nice to meet you... how can I help you today?" as they both sat down.

"I- uhh, I heard that you specialize in hypnotherapy to help with... anxiety." She said, still a bit nervous.

"Well I do. But before we get into that... may I ask if there's any specific reason for this anxiety?" The doctor was feeling curious and excited, his eyes never left Ruby's but at the same time he couldn't stop picturing what The starlet would look like naked. He couldn't stop thinking about his careful plan... and he could barely contain his excitement at the thought that it might actually work.

Ruby fidgeted, she kept looking back and forth between The Doctor's face and her hands wringing together in her lap and smoothing out the fabric over her thighs yet again. "I'm not sure, I mean... I guess it's just fame getting to me lately... I keep getting hit on in really gross ways everywhere I go, and it sort of feels like I can't be anywhere without tons of people watching my every move."

"I see... It must be very difficult to deal with that on a daily basis" Dr. Mathias said in a supportive tone. "I think I can help you Ruby... are you sure this is what you want?" He asked as he pulled a small golden pocket watch out of his coat to show it to her before he started to swing it... back and forth... slowly... back and... forth...

"Honestly I think one of the things that's been bugging me most is that the stress has sort of brought back my oral fixation, so Ive been smoking again out of habit. I'd really like to stop that-" Ruby said absentmindedly, trailing off when she saw his swinging pocket watch. "Yes. I want this." she said, Keeping her head still as her eyes followed the watch. Her words began to slow "This. is... what... I... ...want"

"That's it... keep looking Ruby." he said in a calm soothing tone. "The more you look, the weaker your defenses become... The weaker you will become... This is what you need... submitting is what you want." he said with a smile on his face as he watched her reaction.

Her eyes glazed over quickly. They looked more and more distant with every swing of the watch. "look more... feel weaker..." Ruby's head started to sway a little as her eyelids fluttered. "This is what I need... I want to submit."

Dr. Mathias kept the watch swinging in her line of sight as he moved his chair a bit closer to her. His voice got even more relaxing and calming as he continued. "obedient... and submissive... your mind cannot resist my commands."

Ruby was having trouble keeping her eyes open, and starting to sway further "Obedient... submissive... no resistance. your commands."

"Good girl. Now listen carefully Ruby. You are falling into a deep trance... so deep that you'll do and behave as you are told. No matter what I ask of you... understood?"

"Deep trance... so deep... do as I'm told... behave as I'm told... no matter what." She murmured sleepily. "so deep... submit... obey."

"Now Ruby, you'll behave as you normally do. Lovely and charismatic. But you'll be extremely obedient to me, you'll see me as your master." Dr. Mathias commanded in a dominant tone as he set the watch down on his desk and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

Ruby absently repeated in a tranced monotone "I will behave normally... extremely obedient to you. You are my master. I am obedient to my master. This is normal." as she spoke the sleepiness was beginning to recede from her voice.

The doctor smiled at her obedience as he caressed Ruby's perfect face. "How do you feel Ruby?" he said as if nothing was wrong... his mind ablaze with things he could to to her now...

"I feel wonderful, master. I finally feel normal again." Ruby said happily. She smiled up at him and he pulled his phone up and opened the camera. "Then I'm sure you wouldn't mind looking into the camera and telling your fans who you are and who I am. Wouldn't you love that?" He said in a calm yet dominant tone as he pressed the record button. His cock was growing harder now as he watched her, straining against his pants.

Ruby looked up into the camera and gave her best movie star smile. "Hi everyone! I'm Ruby Josephson, and I just wanted to make this little video announcement to introduce to the world my master, Dr. Mathias!" She smiled up into the camera before shifting her focus up to his eyes, looking for confirmation that she had obeyed his order properly.

He smiled at her and gave her a lustful look. "I think it's time you showed your fans how obedient and devoted you are to your master. Get on your knees Ruby. Show all the girls that idolize you how to properly serve their masters." His tone was dominant and demanding and increasingly lustful.

"Yes Master!" Ruby's enthusiastic smile returned as she looked back into the camera lens and slipped down to her knees, assuming a submissive position by cupping her breasts to push them up and together and present them to Dr. Mathias and the camera. "So to all the girls out there who look up to me and wanna know how to be happy and glamorous like me, you simply need to submit to your master and obey his commands!" She smiled up into the camera, and looked to her master for further instructions.

Dr. Mathias used his free hand to unbutton his pants. "Give them a good example Ruby... Suck my cock like the good obedient slave you are and swallow every drop. Show all those girls how to properly obey their masters." He smiled, thinking about what a big mistake Ms. Josephson had made by coming to his office all alone.

"Yes Master!" Ruby said enthusiastically. She tried to think about the consequences of what she was about to do and she realized... that she could really help a lot of girls. She wondered why she had never thought to do this before as she pulled the doctor's large throbbing cock out and began to stroke it. She slapped herself gently on her lips, cheeks, and eyes and giggled as she covered her face in a light coating of precum before she stretched her lips wide around his cock and took the head in her mouth. She looked up into the camera and had the sudden realization that she had never had this idea before because... because she wasn't... because she wasn't as smart as her master! He really knew what was best for her. She started to bob up and down on his cock. Dragging her plump lips up his shaft, then plunging her head forward until the head of his cock hit the back of her throat.

Dr. Mathias felt his eyes slip closed as he enjoyed the moment. " That's a good girl... That's a very good slave." He started to moan as the international movie star devoured his cock hungrily. He wound his free hand up in her hair tightly to make sure that she wouldn't move away until he commanded it. "Such a beautiful woman." He moaned out loud. He thought 'you made a big mistake... but you won't notice now...' He made eye contact with her over the camera as he said "My perfect slave... My personal slut."

The starlet continued to bob her head up and down, stroking his cock with one hand and massaging his balls with the other. After a few minutes of blissfully sucking his cock she moved her hand from his shaft to his hip so she could pull herself down harder, gagging herself several times before forcing her throat to relax and accept his thick meat. It took a little while, but once she had her lips around the base of his shaft, she looked up into the camera again and smiled around his cock, then she pulled her head back forced it down again, pushing her nose into the spot just above his cock. Ruby kept doing this, going faster and faster as her throat relaxed more and more, accepting his cock more easily the longer he fucked her throat.

"My...god... Ruby." he said in a tone full of lust and satisfaction as he felt his orgasm swiftly approaching. " You... you gonna make me... uff... cum" Dr. Mathias said as he moved his hips, fucking her mouth harder and faster. Each thrust pushed him closer and closer to his edge until he couldn't hold it back any longer. "You... You will swallow every... drop... Do you understand, slut?" He said in a dominant tone as the camera recorded every moment.

Ruby nodded around his cock and smiled wider as she felt it swell. She pumped her face down harder on his cock, humming to vibrate her throat. When she felt him start to spurt deep in her throat, she pulled back to catch it in her mouth. His hot cum splashed over her tongue and her eyes slipped closed as if she was tasting the most delicious dessert that anyone had ever tasted. She continued to massage his balls and stroke his cock until she was sure he'd finished cumming. She opened her mouth full of cum to show off to the camera and said "Thank you master!" around her mouthful before swallowing every drop and smiling up into the camera once again.

"Now tell your fans that you master is gonna fuck you like the dumb slut you are... but they won't be seeing that. So be a good girl and say goodbye Ruby." Dr. Mathias said quietly over the camera as he caressed her hair as if she were a good pet.

without looking away from the camera Ruby said "Well everybody, I hope you enjoyed meeting my master! I know I really enjoyed introducing him." She grinned seductively "but now it's time for my master to use my body for his pleasure and fuck me like the dumb slut that I am, so I'm gonna go ahead and say goodbye to everyone so that I can focus fully on pleasing and obeying my Master. Goodbye!"

Dr. Mathias ended the recording and gently set the phone down on his desk. "I know what you really are Ruby." He said as he reached down and pushed his hand inside her shirt to massage her large round tits. "And be honest now... there's no reason to keep acting." The idea that Ruby Josephson... THE Ruby Josephson was on her knees in front of him and totally unable to resist his commands was already beginning to make him hard again.

Ruby adjusted to rest her ass back against her feet on the floor, as her hands went back to her tits, pushing them up into her master's hands "Yes master... there is no reason to keep acting..." she said with a slight hint of confusion. "Because... I should dedicate myself to pleasing my master?" She looked up at him hopefully.

"I'm glad you think that way Ruby..." He said with a smile as he pictured the movie star waking him up with a blowjob every morning. "But that can wait for a bit, we have more urgent matters to attend to." he said as he pulled Ruby's top down, exposing her breasts which he took in his hands and began to massage as if they were his toys.

Ruby moaned gently, adjusting her position and letting her hands fall to give him better access as she unconsciously mumbled "mmmm... Thank you master."

"Now let's get the rest of these clothes off. We should get started on your therapy. I have lots of plans for you slut." Ruby obeyed.

Once she was totally naked, Dr. Mathias put a hand on Ruby's shoulder, pushing her down to her knees again and leaning her back against the couch she had been sitting on earlier. He straddled her and placed his hardening cock, still wet with her spit, between her large, soft breasts. "press them together around my cock now, slut." He commanded.

Ruby happily raised her hands and pressed her breasts around his cock, feeling it grow steadily as her cleavage closed around it. "Good slut. Keep them tight for me." he said as he began to move his hips, slowly fucking her breasts. As his cock grew more, Ruby began to feel his pulse in his cock, and soon it was totally rigid, poking up between her tits and almost hitting her chin with each thrust. she smiled happily up at her master, taking his erection as an obvious compliment.

Wordlessly, Dr. Mathias put his hand on the back of her head, angling it down so that the tip of his cock pushed between her wet, open lips with each thrust. After a minute or two of this he said "Hands down, we need to get this nice and wet." and Ruby obediently dropped her hands to her side, letting her breasts fall, and relaxing her neck to give Dr. Mathias full control as he slowly pushed his cock into her throat and held it there.

His member throbbed in her throat, feeling so thick, like it was stretching her out the longer he held it there, she soon started to gag and Mathias pulled his cock out to let her catch her breath. "Have you Ever been fucked in the ass, Ruby?" he asked with a grin. She looked up at him, gasping to catch her breath and shook her head. Mathias pushed his cock into her mouth again, gagging her, then pull out and asked again "Answer me slave, Has any man ever shoved their cock into that beautiful round ass?" "No, Master, No one has ever shoved their cock up my beautiful round ass." Ruby said, looking up at her master.

"Would you like to please your master by begging him to do it?" Mathias asked, pushing his cock into her throat again to gag her. once her head was free again, she looked up at him with wonder and longing. "Would you really do that for me, Master? Would you please shove your cock up my beautiful round ass?" Mathias grinned happily. "Good slave. of course I will. lets just get this cock a bit more lubed up, shall we?" he said pushing into her throat again.

Mathias held his cock in her throat while he grabbed her cell phone out of her purse and handed it to her "unlock this for me." he said in a dominant tone, pulling out of her mouth. She unlocked the phone and handed it up to him. As he started to look around on it, Mathias put his free hand on the back of her head and guided it back down.

After another few minutes of gagging on her new master's cock, he pulled out and commanded her to stand and bend over her master's desk. she obediently did and soon a cell phone as put in her hands, the camera set to "selfie" mode, it was already recording. Her face was visible in the middle of the frame, with her large breasts mashed against the desk underneath, and Dr. Mathias' shirt and tie clad torso above it. "make sure you keep it steady with your face in frame like that the whole time. I wanna make sure we see every facial expression when we watch this later." "Yes, Master." Ruby replied and her arms, seemingly of their own accord went rigid, it felt like she wouldn't be able to move them if she tried.

Dr Mathias took Ruby's phone in one hand, opened the camera app and began to record a shot of his hard throbbing cock, still soaking wet with Ruby's drool, rested between her perfect ass cheeks. he wrapped his free hand around the base of his cock and pushed forward to gently press the tip against Ruby's asshole.

"Are you ready to ask nicely?" he asked.

"Yes master, Would you please shove your big hard cock into my tight virgin ass?"

"Absolutely, I will." he said, an obvious edge of excitement creeping into his voice. "When you feel my cock enter you, you will absolutely love it. It will be the most pleasurable sex you've ever had, and it will permanently mark you as my slave. You will feel a constantly growing desire to come back to me for more therapy, so that you can be my little sex toy. do you understand?"

"Yes Master, I understand." she said. At that response Dr. Mathias began to push forward, entering her.

Ruby could see her face on the small screen in front of her. She felt his cock begin to push into her and she saw her brow furrow and her eyes go wide with shock. She saw her mouth shoot open in a gasp of pain and stay in a large "O" as she struggled to keep her breathing steady, The sensation was unlike anything she had felt before, She knew in some part of her mind that she felt degraded and embarrassed by what was happening, but there was an equal amount of raw pleasure that balanced it out as she felt him slowly push inside.

Ruby's ass was unbelievably tight around his cock as Mathias slowly pushed the rest of his length into her and held it there, waiting for her to catch her breath and get used to the feeling for a few moments before he began to pull back out and push into her again, a little faster this time. He repeated this until he was steadily fucking Ruby Josephson's ass, and the realization of that thought pushed him almost past the edge, but he managed to hold back his orgasm long enough to get a steady rhythm going, making sure to get footage of her shapely ass bouncing and jiggling with each thrust of his cock.

Ruby was groaning and writhing a bit as he steadily fucked her ass faster and faster. Strangely though, the more it hurt, the better it felt. The more he used her body like a cheap toy the more she felt like she was on fire with pleasure. She wasn't sure how much more she could take when she started to Hear her new master groaning.

"Ooohhh fuck... Oh Ruby... I'm gonna pump your ass full of cum... Your gonna be totally full of my hot fucking spunk!" He said, his pace speeding up even more, before pushing in deeper that ever. Ruby felt his cock stiffen inside her ass, and with his balls pressed against her pussy she could feel them tense as he started to cum deep inside her.

The feeling of her master cumming inside her ass, using her so fully and permanently bonding her to himself as his slave gave her an orgasm so intense that she nearly passed out, and didn't come out of her daze until her master had pulled out of her and gave her a nice hard slap on the ass, eliciting a small yelp and a squeal of pleasure.

12