A Night Out With Friends Ch. 07

Story Info
A swimming party becomes more fun as partners change.
6k words
4.57
5.2k
4

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 09/29/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wyo_girl
wyo_girl
165 Followers

I swam over to where Hayley and Heather were and noticed Heather had taken her top off. She had nice breasts. Age was pulling them down like mine but they were still nice. Her nipples were a dusky pink with darker pink surrounding them. Her breasts were not as pale as mine so I assumed she must sunbathe topless back in Denver.

"How was it with John?" she asked.

I shivered but not from cold. "Delicious," I answered. "I'm going to need more of that," I grinned.

"Leslie is very protective of him," Heather warned. "If she allowed that, she's probably okay with you having more."

Hayley looked concerned. "What if she didn't?"

Heather shrugged. "I guess we'll know in a minute because here he comes."

I turned around and sure enough, John was at the steps of the pool in all his naked glory. I watched him descend. His cock had softened a little but was still thick. I remembered what he said even though the sight of it made me salivate a bit. I was still very aroused and yet my mouth was where I wanted him. Thinking about what Heather said I wondered if he and Leslie had an agreement like Nick and I had made before the Halloween party. Maybe they played but at the end of the night, John only came with Leslie, or at least, with her agreement?

We heard noise from the table area and watched as Leslie stood up from Nick's lap and walked toward us. She pulled her top and bottoms off before diving into the water. That left three horny men at the table by themselves. I watched as each one stood and walked to the pool. When they were lined up at the edge of the water, Heather, Hayley, and I started humming the intro to The Stripper. Duh duh duh duuuunn, duh duh duuuhh dun... Leslie turned to watch as well. They did not disappoint.

All three turned their backs to us, linked arms, and began kicking their legs up in unison. We continued humming and after a few seconds they stopped and slowly pulled their suits down, revealing their ass cheeks. We laughed and called for more so they shook them at us. They turned around and all three were holding their suits so they wouldn't fall off.

"Take it off," we chanted as they thrust their hips in our direction. I heard John ask Leslie if she enjoyed sitting on Nick's lap. As the guys continued their show, she told him she did but that she really needed to play. I didn't know what she meant and couldn't hear the rest of their conversation because the guys were finally lowering their suits to show us what they'd been hiding. I knew Nick and David had generous portions of cock so I was ready to see Ethan's.

"Come play," Hayley called as their suits fell to the walkway.

"Oh my," I gasped. Ethan's cock was long and lean like the rest of him. He was circumcised like the others and also like them, sporting some tasty looking wood. My clit throbbed and my nipples tightened in spite of the warm water. My brain said I had to share since there were four of us and four guys but oh how I wanted both John's thicker cock and Ethan's long one.

I shook my head to dispel the image that rose of Ethan fucking me while I sucked John. It was then that I noticed what was happening beside me. Leslie had one of Hayley's breasts in her hand and she was plucking at the nipple. I watched even as I heard the splashes from the men getting into the pool. Hayley was enjoying the attention so much that she closed her eyes when Leslie sucked the nipple inside her mouth. I couldn't look away until I felt hands touching me. I turned and there was Ethan.

"Hi," he said as his hands softly enclosed both my breasts.

"Hi," I answered as I turned away from the others. I cupped his cheek and brushed my thumb across his stubbly face. "Did you leave this just for me?" I knew he hadn't since he didn't even know me or how much I enjoy whiskers against my skin.

"No. It was a happy accident," he said as he pulled me closer to him.

I tipped my head back and bared my neck for him. "Do it again, please," I pleaded. He brushed his chin across my neck and my pussy made me beg him to do it more. He did it again while nuzzling the junction where my neck meets my shoulder. I assumed that if Heather had any reservations, she'd have mentioned them when she told me about Leslie's. I felt the head of Ethan's cock brush my thigh. It was then that I felt someone against my back. I assumed it was one of the girls but then I felt hands on my hips. They pushed my lower body closer to Ethan's.

I moaned and turned to see who it was as they lifted me up so my breasts were no longer under water. It was John! He held me up so Ethan could take one of my nipples into his mouth. John's head was slightly behind me as I turned toward him. He kissed me, all while holding me up for Ethan to nip and suck my nipples. My pussy throbbed and leaked fluid into the pool. I so needed to be filled with something. I gasped into John's mouth when Ethan pulled his head back while holding a nipple between his teeth. He stretched my breast out further and I whimpered. John's mouth released me just as Ethan let go of my nipple. I felt Ethan's cock move between my thighs. "Oh God, was I gonna get my wish?" I wondered.

I felt the head of Ethan's cock push against my outer lips. I kicked my legs a bit to lift myself higher. Ethan spread them wide apart and slid right into my slippery cunt. It was heaven as my inner muscles clamped down on him. He pulled me tight against him and just held me there while my entire body throbbed with delight. John released me and moved around so he could watch us.

"I really need to fuck you hard," Ethan groaned as he finally lifted me up and let me slide back down over him. "This water won't let me," he said as I agreed.

"Then let's get out," I moaned. My previous orgasm was forgotten, replaced by the desire to be used hard. Ethan lifted me up and let me slide down one more time. It was slow and wonderful but not what either of us needed right now. He reluctantly slid out of me and we swam to the stairs. The yard beyond the path had an old-fashioned picnic table complete with attached benches sitting in the grass. Ethan pulled me toward it. As we rounded the walkway, we heard David call us.

"Come give her a hand," he said.

Hayley was at the edge of the pool lifting her arms toward us. Leslie was staring at her, one hand hidden underwater while the other partygoers floated nearby. Ethan reached down and grasped her upper arm. I did the same and while Leslie and John pushed, we pulled Hayley from the water. She turned and sat on the edge with her legs still in the water. She reclined and used her elbows for support while Leslie moved between them. I watched as Leslie pushed the sides of Hayley's slit open and licked her from her hole to her clit.

Ethan grabbed me and pulled me toward the picnic table. He hadn't forgotten what we were going to do even if I was momentarily distracted! I watched Nick pull Heather close and kiss her as David moved up behind Leslie. Ethan got my attention back so I didn't see John heading for the stairs.

"Lie down," he commanded. I put my butt on the edge of the table and complied.

He lifted my feet high in the air and walked up to rub his cock on my pussy. It felt so good. He held my legs together so my lips couldn't open. He just gently thrust back and forth over the outside. Then he pushed the head inside and kept pushing until he slid into my hole. I was so excited I nearly climaxed just from that. He pulled my legs apart and drew back while I moaned at the loss. When the tip pulled free, he thrust forward, purposefully sliding his slick tool over me so the bulbous tip banged into my clit. It was wonderful. The next thrust put him back in my hole just as I heard Hayley exclaim that she was cumming.

We both looked over at the pool and Leslie's face was still between Hayley's legs. Her arms were around Hayley's thighs holding her legs apart while her lips and tongue did whatever they were doing to the stiff clit in her mouth. David was behind Leslie, holding her low against him so I suspected his cock was inside her. Nick appeared to be slowly fucking Heather beside them while still in the pool. He had one of her nipples in his mouth and didn't even look up when Hayley cried out. I would probably have been more interested in all the action if Ethan hadn't chosen that moment to start thrusting into me again. His cock was so long that he was holding back to keep from bottoming out in my pussy.

I hadn't seen John and just then I realized why. He was standing beside the table slowly stroking himself. He could see us and the action at poolside. Ethan's strokes were getting faster as I gripped the edge of the table. I looked up as he put my feet on his shoulders and changed the angle of his thrusts again.

"You're so wet," he groaned as he worked his cock in and out. "So slick and hot," he continued. "You're gonna make me cum."

It was too much for me. His words and the wonderfully hard meat he was pounding in and out of me took me over. I was just as wet as he'd said. I could hear it in the wanton squelch of his thrusts as my orgasm hit.

He grasped my thighs and pulled them hard against his chest. My legs were sticking straight up in the air as I felt the first liquid blast of his cum inside me. I wasn't through feeling the waves of my own climax. That heat took me up another notch.

"Fuck me, Ethan," I moaned. "Your hot cum feels sooo good. Oh, oh, yeah," I moaned in time with the jerks of his cock inside me.

The spasms of his cock slowed to a stop and he leaned against my legs. I held them still while he caught his breath. His hair was hanging in his face and I wished he was closer. I really wanted to kiss him and thank him for the mellow feeling now radiating out from my sex. I remembered what John had said earlier and hoped Ethan wasn't done for the evening. I looked over at John and he was smiling at us with one hand holding his thick cock. Ethan slid back out of me and I felt cum run down my butt. He reached down and grasped his softening cock at the base. While I watched, he squeezed it down to the head, letting drips of cum fall onto the grass. It was oddly erotic. He smiled and said thanks before walking over to the pool.

John moved closer so he was standing between my dangling legs and gave me a hand sitting up. When I was upright, he reached out and cupped my breasts.

"You have great tits," he whispered. "I love big ones," he shared as his fingers began to play with my nipples. Remembering how small Leslie's were, I understood why he was whispering. I glanced over at the pool and Hayley had moved so she could watch Leslie and David. I didn't see Nick and Heather at first. It wasn't until I saw Ethan walking down the steps of the pool that I realized they were out of the water and Nick was fucking her in the grass. He was braced on his arms and her legs were spread wide with her calves over his forearms. I knew it was a favorite position of his. He could pound in deep while watching himself fuck her.

I also knew how good it felt being on the receiving end of those hard thrusts. He'd go slow then speed up while her pussy squeezed him. He'd pull back until he was barely inside her hole then he'd push in and out, right at the ring of her entrance. The pleasure is intense and I remembered the exquisite anticipation that built up the last time he teased my pussy like that. When he finally plunged all the way inside, I was so close from the teasing that I climaxed right then. I wondered if Heather would cum for him like that.

I turned back to John as he sucked a nipple into his mouth. He used his teeth and suction to pull the aureole and surrounding flesh deep inside. I forgot about Nick and Heather when the heat of his mouth pulled my nipple hard against his upper palate.

"Oh John," I moaned. "That feels wonderful." I was still feeling pretty mellow from two orgasms. I put my hands on his chest and rubbed my fingers through the hair. He was so solid and sexy. I hadn't forgotten how wonderful his full, thick cock felt inside me but I needed time to regroup.

He moved closer and the table height was just right for his cock to rest on my thigh. I knew he didn't want to cum yet so I tried to ignore the inner voice that screamed "touch it." Slow was good. Slow was really good. He manipulated my other nipple while continuing to suck and tongue the one in his mouth. His fingers pinched and soothed and rolled it before kneading my breast back to softness. He tugged on it again and it hardened. He pulled back on the one in his mouth and nipped it with his teeth. The pain was quick and shot a tingle down to my impossibly wet pussy. I looked down and the nipple was long and dark. He moved to the one he'd pinched and I moaned when he licked it. He took his time licking all around it, letting his breath blow across it before suddenly opening his mouth wide and taking most of my breast into his mouth. He treated it like he had the other. The sensation of him sucking it so deep made me moan a little. He didn't stop until both nipples were distended and tingling. I continued to play with just his nipples but the proximity to his wide cock had my clit awake and hard again. When I finally reached for him, he moved back.

"Not yet," he groaned as my fingers slid down his shaft. "Let's watch," he said, his head nodding toward the pool.

I scooted to the side so he could sit up on the table with me. Not content to sit beside me, he scooted back enough so there was room for me to sit between his thighs. He pulled me back, flush against him and I felt his cock against my butt. I wondered if it hurt him but he assured me he was fine. He cupped my breasts and fondled them as we viewed the rest of the group.

Our move put Nick and Heather in shadow so we could not really see much anymore. They had changed position so he was on his back and Heather was riding him in reverse cowgirl style. I guessed the position kept Nick from cumming while allowing both of them to see what was happening at the pool with Hayley, Ethan, David, and Leslie.

I hoped Ethan could recover because I wanted to see him hard again. Hayley was still on the edge of the pool but she was kissing Leslie. I could see Leslie rise up a bit then subside back again so I knew David was fucking her. Ethan was in the water near them just watching. I heard a cry from Heather and knew she must have climaxed. I didn't hear anything but the rumble of Nick's voice so I knew he hadn't yet. Soon they walked back into the light but only Nick got in the pool. Heather walked around to where the rest were and sat down on the edge of the pool. Hayley and Leslie quit kissing and looked over at Heather.

Heather must have known what Leslie was going to do or hoped for it anyway because she spread her legs wide apart in front of her. Abandoning David, Leslie moved in front of Heather and put her face in Heather's crotch. We heard Heather ask Leslie to lick her clean. It was very erotic.

John's hands on my breasts and the sight of Leslie between Heather's legs had me tingling again. The feel of his cock in the small of my back made me want him. John must have felt the tremors in me because one hand moved from my breast down to my thigh. He found my hard little pearl and rubbed around it. My feet were on the bench so I easily spread my legs wide for him. I knew I was sloppy wet from Ethan's cum and my own excitement. John rubbed and fingered me, his hand slipping down to spread it all over me. He pulled the lips on one side and I moaned. He slid his fingers through it again and tugged at the other side. I moaned again.

Leslie's head came up out of Heather's pussy. She rose up a bit to see what we were doing. I saw the guys watching and knew there was enough light for them to see John's hand rubbing around in my dripping puss. They could see him playing with my nipple and pinching it while his other hand spread me wide for them.

Leslie motioned for us to come join them. I wanted to see more especially since I knew John was holding off. I wanted to see someone cum, not just feel it. I told John we should go join them. He reluctantly agreed.

We started toward the stairs but Leslie called for me to come over to them. I felt wetness leaking down my thighs and knew I was messy. David was getting out of the pool just as John got in. Leslie motioned for me to sit down on the side with Heather and Hayley. I did but neither of them stayed. They both got in the pool while Leslie positioned me close to the edge. David got behind me and pulled me back so I was reclined against him. I could feel his cock rubbing against my back.

Leslie brushed a hand over my sex. She grasped the outer lips and pulled them out so she could see my pink hole and the flesh between it as well as my clit. I waited and finally her tongue came out and she licked it. It was wonderful! Her tongue was firm but so different from the hardness of a finger or the firm feeling of a cock rubbing over it. I moaned when she concentrated on the hard little nub. She flicked it back and forth with the point of her tongue for a bit.

I felt her tongue slide down and go in my hole. I knew she was sucking in the cum that hadn't leaked out yet. She kept at it, sucking and rubbing all around my mound. I could feel David's cock throbbing against me. I knew what it could do but I was helpless to do anything but thrust against Leslie's eager mouth. When she fastened her lips around my clit, I moaned. I leaned further back against David and pushed my pelvis higher.

My eyes closed and I was letting the feelings build up when I heard one of the guys say Leslie hadn't gotten off yet. That didn't seem fair since I'd already climaxed twice. David pushed me upright and we moved to find different positions for what everyone wanted next. I was thinking about cocks but Leslie said she wasn't done yet.

"I need to cum," she agreed, "but I'm not done with Jada's sweet, sweet pussy yet."

I was flattered and also getting the idea that what she had meant by needing to play was play with girls. Maybe that was why she hadn't reined John in when he let me sit on his cock at the table?

Leslie used her arms and a push from the guys to get out of the pool. She reclined back against the walkway with her legs out in the water like the rest of us girls had done. Ethan moved between her legs and helped her scoot closer to him. Then she looked at me.

"Climb over," she said, holding her hand out to me. I moved closer as I realized she was proposing to continue what she'd started with me while Ethan did the same to her. David waited while I moved into position then he sat down right in front of my face. His cock was straining toward the sky as he held it still for me. I put my hands on the path on either side of his hips and lowered my hips down over Leslie's face. She used her hands to hold my lips apart and went right back to tickling my clit. I looked at David's cock and saw a bit of pre-cum shining on the tip. I felt Leslie gasp as I licked it off. I knew Ethan must have done something to her because she moaned against me. The vibration made me throb against her tongue.

I dropped my mouth down over David's cock while I could still think coherently. His pre-cum was mildly sweet as my tongue swirled over the head. I sucked more of him in and felt him groan. I like giving head. The feel of it is so unique. The spongy texture of a firm head pressing against my lips and tongue makes me salivate. The shaft is silky smooth with the skin sliding against the underlying tissues. The heat of it against my lips makes me want it more. I just want to lick and suck and play with it. I like balls in my mouth, even hairy ones. I like to swirl my tongue around them and suck one into my mouth while the cock leaks pre-cum on my face. I imagine how it must feel and my pussy is drenched like it is now.

wyo_girl
wyo_girl
165 Followers
12