A Night Out With Friends Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck it," he moaned as my mouth drew more pre-cum to the tip. He was openly thrusting up into my mouth. Leslie moaned again and my back bowed upward as I tried to keep my pussy accessible to her. It felt like heaven but the more I sucked on David, the more I knew I needed more than lips and a tongue to get off this time. Leslie was moving more beneath me and I suspected she was about to cum. I moved off her completely so she could get what she needed. I didn't want to stop with David so I kept him in my mouth as I moved my lower body to beside Leslie's head.

Our combined moves had momentarily stopped the action with David. I knew he'd been getting closer but when I would have gone back to sucking his delightfully hard cock, he stopped me so we could watch Leslie. Ethan had a hand below his face so I suspected at least two fingers were inside her. His mouth was over her clit and we watched as she held his head against her.

"Make me cum," she pleaded. Her body was taut as a bowstring then she surged against him. She ground his face into her crotch, rubbing herself against him. "Suck my clitty," she moaned. "I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh yeah, I'm cumming," she groaned as she forcefully rubbed herself against his face.

I turned back to look at David and he was ready for me. He pushed his cock against my lips and smeared them with pre-cum. I licked it up and sucked his head back into my mouth. He pressed upward and groaned. I licked all around his head and dropped my mouth down to engulf as much of him as I could. I pulled back with my lips pressed tight against his shaft. I dropped down again and felt his head at the entrance to my throat.

"Oh Jada, your mouth feels so good," he groaned as I grasped the base of his shaft and began stroking him with the slide of my lips around him. "I'm so close," he groaned as I moved faster. I used the other hand to fondle his balls and he moaned again.

"Oh Jada, don't stop," he moaned. "Please don't stop."

I had no intention of stopping. I wanted to see him cum. I wanted to feel it. I loved knowing he was enjoying this and that I was why. I sucked and rubbed and tasted his delicious pre-cum until I felt him reach the point of no return.

"Oh baby," he moaned as he grasped my head. He held it still and humped up against me. The first shot of cum threatened to strangle me so I pulled back a bit while he delivered another. I had to let some out so I could breathe. It ran down his cock as more coated the recesses of my mouth. I swallowed what I could and stroked him using the slickness of his cum to make my hand slide up and down. It was very sexy feeling and I was throbbing with the need to be fucked by the time he was done.

I felt hands on my hips and a thick, full cock at the entrance to my pussy hole. I didn't have to look to know it was John. He just rubbed himself in the copious amount of fluid that was leaking from me then thrust into me once. He pulled back and squeezed my hips to turn me around. He was kneeling behind me, his cock shiny and hard in the dim light.

Oh God," he groaned. "Can I fuck your tits?"

I wasted no time in scooting closer. I pushed them together and felt the wet slide of his rod between them. He rocked back on his knees and thrust again. I watched the purple head appear and disappear a couple more times between them. I felt his hand between my legs and then he thrust a couple fingers inside me. He curled them to scoop moisture into them and then he spread it over the head of his cock. He put his hands over mine and held them while he fucked my tits a couple more times.

"I want to cover them in cum," he moaned. I wanted that too. He let me go and pulled away, indicating I should lie back. I thought he meant to jack off but no. He pushed my legs open and bent down between them. He licked me then turned his head to the side and sucked on the flesh at the top of my thigh. I knew he was marking me and I knew he was doing it on purpose. When he looked up at me, I asked him to give me another. I wanted him to leave those hickeys so I could remember this every time I looked at myself in the mirror.

He moved close again and pulled me onto his cock. He was so big and he felt so good inside me. I'd wanted this since I sat on his lap. He thrust into me hard then used his hands on my thighs to push me back. He shoved into me again and I knew I just needed a few more like that and I'd cum. I was half afraid Leslie would stop him but he just kept at it until he sensed me getting close.

"Do you like that?" he groaned. "Do you like having my big cock in you?"

"Yes, oh yes," I moaned with each thrust. "Fuck me with your big cock."

"In your naughty, wet pussy?"

"Yes, fuck my pussy," I moaned. "Fuck me," I whimpered as my need spiraled up with every word he said. My whole body felt every throb of my clit. Every scrape of his cock over my pussy lips and in my hole awakened nerve endings that made me tremble. I felt it all pushing me higher toward the peak.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yes, oh yes, fuck my pussy. Make me cum," I pleaded. I needed him bad.

"I'm fucking you with my big hard cock. Can you feel it? Can you feel me fucking it?" John chanted as he pounded every inch of his thick, hard meat into me.

Those words were so sexy they filled me up to the top and I exploded with the wildest orgasm I'd had yet. I held his arms where he was braced above me, my fingers digging into his skin as I surrounded him in my own, wet juices. He thrust into me and the wet slap of flesh grew louder. I didn't know it but everyone had stopped what they were doing and were watching us.

Suddenly he grunted and pulled back. His cock came up and a blast of cum shot out of it. It landed on my tit and across my face. He held himself and another shot covered the other breast. Still more pooled on them. It was glorious. He pumped more out to land on my stomach. I know it was only seconds but the cum bath he gave me seemed to go on and on. I licked the drops off my lips and heard him groan.

He was watching me taste his offering as the last of his load dripped out onto my pussy. He looked sexy as hell and I understood why Leslie didn't let this happen very often. I was so glad she'd let him off his leash for tonight. I looked at the pool and saw the others go back to what they were doing before we got so loud. I wiped the rest of his cum off my face. When their attention was back on their own activities, John dropped down onto the walkway beside me. He pulled me close to him and propped his head on his hand so he could see over me. We both looked at the others as his other hand reached around and cupped my closest breast. He played with the wet nipple as he whispered quietly in my ear.

"I love my wife," he began. "When we got married, she told me she was bisexual. She had never acted on her feelings; it was just something she knew about herself. When David first approached me about joining them, I could tell she was really into it. She got to explore her desire for a woman and I got to play with bigger titties. She and Ethan run together. After David and Hayley moved away, she approached Ethan because she felt comfortable with him and figured out how much I like tits. It's her biggest insecurity."

"I understand." I was enjoying his gentle touch on my breasts. "Heather told me she doesn't always let you cum with anyone else."

"Leslie was a little intimidated by these," he chuckled as he squeezed me. "I reminded her you have a pussy she could taste, too. When we changed clothes, I told her if she played with you, that I would, too. She told me straight up to do what I wanted," he laughed.

"Was I what you wanted?" I asked.

"Oh yeah. It was all I could do to keep from cumming when you sat on my lap."

"Mmmm, that was nice," I murmured. I felt his cock stirring against my butt.

"I thought you said you were done?"

He chuckled, "I really like tits."

I wiggled my butt more firmly against his rising shaft. The cum on the front of me was starting to dry and get sticky but he didn't seem to care. He scooted back and let me turn to face him. He kissed me and I felt him get harder. I was going to tell him I was probably done for the night when he asked if I was ready for a swim.

We walked toward the picnic table and found it in use again. Ethan had recovered nicely and was standing at one end with Hayley bent over in front of him. His hands were on her hips and she was clinging to the edge of the table in front of her. Ethan was thrusting deeply into her as she moaned and cried out.

Nick and Heather were on the other end. She was lying on the table like I had and Nick was holding his softening cock in his hand. Heather had a pool of cum on her stomach and pussy that Nick had just deposited on her. I swiped my finger through it and couldn't resist spreading it up over her nipple. She smiled at me, looking pretty mellow herself. I looked up and Ethan was watching. I stuck the finger in my mouth and sucked the thick, white goo off it.

We stopped and watched as Ethan thrust into Hayley a couple more times. He was close, I could tell by the tightness in his face and the purposefulness of the thrusts he was making. Sure enough, he treated us to a nice show. He pulled his long, slender cock out and placed it against her ass crack. As we watched, the first blast of his cum coated the top of her ass and flew up onto her back. Another spurt joined the first and we saw it run down to pool in her lower back. It didn't take long for him to empty himself on her. When the show was over, John took my hand and we got back in the pool. I swam from one end to the other, letting the water rinse me off.

David and Leslie were sitting at the table with drinks in their hands so we joined them. The others spent time in the pool and came over to sit down, too. Hopefully we'd all christened the pool with enough cum for one evening because I was spent. I finally had to excuse myself to use the bathroom so I gathered up my clothing and wrapped my towel around me. I was surprised when John followed me into the house. I knew they were staying the night but wasn't sure what Nick had planned. When John came out of the bathroom, he found me in the bedroom where I'd left my bag earlier. He sat down next to me before asking if we were staying.

"I don't know," I answered.

He got up and moved around to the side of the bed. He pulled back the cover to expose the sheets on the bed and sat back down. "I'm tired so I'm getting in. Stay and talk to me for a bit," he invited.

The bed did look inviting. When he climbed between the sheets, I couldn't resist lying down next to him. We faced each other and he caressed my breasts some more as we chatted about how we knew our hosts and how much we enjoyed their parties. Without really meaning to we drifted off to sleep before the others came inside and paired up in the other bedrooms.

12