All Comments on 'A Night Out with Mom'

by ScarlettFaye

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Terrific

You kept it real and it played with my emotions as well. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Besutiful

This is truly a love story. Well written. 5 stars.

mitchawamitchawaover 5 years ago
Incredible

For a first story this was a home run. The characters were well developed, the idea of a date set the scene, the dialogue fit the situation, taking mom to a jazz place was a good idea. The drinking and dancing at the club led to drinking wine and home, and mom taking the led is more logical than the other way around. The sex scene was typical l l but well done. The last line was a great way to end or prolong the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more

great story anymore chapterscoming

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I liked it

But I did the math 41-25=16

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 star

Because she just had to shave her pussy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice 5 stars

However I don't like shaved pussys either. I prefer a woman NOT a little kid. Other wise sweet story. I hope you write more chapters and make this a true love Romance story of ever lasting love...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Part 2..

More dates, more sex, now let's add pregnancies

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Math Doesn't Matter! 16 is fine!

Literotica's "minimum age of 18" rule only states that characters involved in described sexual activity need to be at least 18. It's perfectly okay for a story to have a character who got pregnant at 15 or 16, so long as the author doesn't DESCRIBE the sex scene that resulted in the pregnancy.

ScarlettFayeScarlettFayeover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Hi guys! Thank you all for your positive feedback on my first story. I do appreciate constructive criticism as well. I'm sorry to the people who would have preferred Amy to be unshaven. It's impossible to please everyone, but I will take that into consideration for my next story. Plenty more to come, so follow me and keep your eyes open. =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
But I did the math 41-25=16?

She never said when she and her husband was married only when her husband died. So she could have given birth at the age of 16, its not uncommon.

CoreyMikeCoreyMikeover 5 years ago

When you began this story I think you had a more traditional approach to the story but by the end the roles are reversed, this doesn’t fit with the story, did you forget to change this? What I mean is Danny shouldn’t be interested in “pretending” to have a real date with his mother if at this point in the story he has no intention of bedding her.

Also with Amy almost immediately after the issue with Danny says that “Even though it is with my son, I am about to go on a real date!” This isn’t logical because she is saying two completely different things in the same exact very short sentence. She starts the sentence by coming to the logical conclusion that it is not a real date because it is with her son and then she says that she is about to go on a real date! Have you ever heard the phrase “you can’t have it both ways?” Hopefully you understand that this is an illogical mistake.

BenderOvererBenderOvererover 5 years ago
Great Idea!

Loved your premise. The date idea worked well. Romantic, believable and most of all hot! Keep writing please. It is a subject that never gets old!

ScoleetxScoleetxover 5 years ago
*****’s again

After reading your other submission ...I had to read this one.

The topic is not one I normally get into ... BUT .... I KNEW the sex would be great.

I was not disappointed.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Now that was A LOVE STORY

When a son ,thinks that much about, his mother.thanks for one hell of a story.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

Good story but, you seemed to put more effort in the oral sex than the intercourse itself, so it fell flat in the end. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved it but the sex was a bit short along with the story still 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!

GirlWatchinGirlWatchin6 months ago

Enjoyed the story very much, but did they spend the night together? Hope for the second date sequel

LiferalLiferal3 months ago

A little slow dancing foreplay at the jazz club would have been nice. Good story all around

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userScarlettFaye@ScarlettFaye
A Canadian girl writing for your pleasure. I hope you enjoy my works, and that they get you as hot as I felt when I wrote them.