A Night Out with the Girls

Story Info
Ever wonder what wives do on their girls' night out?
7.4k words
4.4
110.9k
80
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JeffJared
JeffJared
974 Followers

(Though my stories are standalone, they're all somewhat related. For a complete list of chronology, refer to my profile info.)

*****

I'm sure many husbands fantasize about setting up their wives for a gangbang. However, most would never do it in real life. To them it is a fantasy much like a plot from a cheesy porn video. However, the reality is far from it. For example, I honestly didn't expect to be so insecure afterward. My wife Bonnie never knew I was responsible for setting her up in a forced gangbang with my coworkers. We had never talked about it, but whenever she rode my cock with her eyes closed, I knew she was reminiscing that experience. She would bite her lips and ride me so hard that often I feared my cock would break off. I've always wondered if the experience left her craving for more and if she would cheat on me to get it.

It didn't help that I hadn't always been honest with her either. I had never told her I knew about the time she was drunk fucked in a club restroom or the time I fucked... err... well I mean her sister Kaitlyn fucked me in a dirty love motel. I kept so many secrets from her throughout the marriage, so naturally I assumed she had a few of her own. However, what I felt most guilty about was not being honest with her whenever I was out with my friends.

You see, back then like any young married couple, we set aside individual times for our friends. We would choose the same day, such as a Friday or Saturday. My wife and her friends like to hit the club scene. She was a pretty light drinker and the thought of her drunk on the dance floor with a bunch of horny men didn't sit well with me. However, each time she came home, she was be tipsy but still in control.

I told her the boys and I typically spent our nights playing poker or drinking at the local sports bar. However, that was not entirely true. Sometimes, we would hit up a titty bar. Hey, it is a guy thing, I mean, it wasn't as though I was cheating on her or touching other women. Now you may not think this is a big deal, but I've always felt guilty about it. And because I wasn't honest with her about my nights with the boys, I became worrisome she wasn't completely honest with me either about her nights.

So one night, while out with the boys again at a titty bar, my guilt overcame me. I decided to head home early to wait for my wife. At home, I was practicing my apology speech in the restroom when I heard the front door unlock and the sound of women chattering. Since I wasn't expecting her for at least a couple more hours, I was taken off guard. Immediately, I dashed into the adjacent guest room for a better view of the living room.

When the door opened, the first thing I saw was my wife smashed drunk and barely able to stand. She was being helped in by two of her friends. Two more women came through the door, closing it behind them. Two of her friends were her coworkers, which I didn't know very well. They were average looking, nothing special. Cindy was a short redhead with curly permed hair and a curvy body. The other was a tall skinny blonde than Katie.

However, the other two, Angela and Christina, were her longtime college friends. These two must've been sorority sluts back then. They were gorgeous, with bodies like models and faces like movie stars. On several occasions when we hung out, they would sexually tease me whenever my wife wasn't present. Like my wife Bonnie, they were both Asians, but both were taller than her. My wife's 5'4" slim athletic frame looked so deliciously petite being carried in between them.

They were visibly upset as they dumped my wife onto the sofa as Angela and Christina sat on either side of her. The other two surrounded them with their arms crossed staring at her. Angela grabbed Bonnie's face and spoke harshly to her, "Why do you have to be such a slut, Bonnie?"

Though drunk and dazed, my wife mumbled softy, "I'm sorry... I can't help it... "

Angela continued, "You know, you're the luckiest one among us to be married and to such a great guy. Yet why do you have to steal the show every night on the dance floor? Drunk and letting all the men grope you as they wish?"

Upon hearing that, I was a little touched at how considerate they were of me. But then Christina revealed their true motive, "This is the 3rd time in a row you stole the attention of all the guys in the club because you are such a drunken slut. None of us are getting laid because of you!"

Before she could finish, Cindy continued for her, "If we can't get laid, we're going to take it out on you tonight, bitch!"

Angela firmly grabbed my drunken wife by the hair and shoved her tongue into her mouth while molesting her firm tits. At the same time, Christina yanked down one of Bonnie's spaghetti straps and feasted on her hard nipple. While she viciously suckled my wife's cherry red nipple, her other hand found its way between my wife's legs and started fondling her panties. Even though my wife was drunk, she was aware of what was happening and tried her best to pry their hands off. She tried to talk, but her words were muffled by Angela's tongue. The more she resisted, the rougher they were with her until her body started to throb to their touch. All the while, Katie was taking photos of the ordeal with her phone.

My eyes widen in amazement at my wife's sudden violation by her 2 closest friends. All this time I was worried about other men, it never occurred to me she may be fooling around with other women. I was literally frozen with lust that I didn't see Cindy walking past me. Luckily she didn't see me peeking out from behind the guest room door. After a brief few moments, she came out of the bedroom with our little chest of fuck toys and eagerly shouted to the girls, "Hey, I found it!"

The girls went through the box like a bunch of excited kids opening Christmas presents. As they eagerly examined each toy, Christina grinned at Bonnie and retorted, "Omg, you really are a slut aren't you?"

Katie kept taking photos as Angela and Christina stripped Bonnie completely naked except for her garter belt, stalking, and heels. My wife resisted as much as she could but the drunken petite little thing was easily overpowered. The first things they took out of the box were 2 pairs of leather cuffs. While she squirmed, they held her down with her back on the coffee table and cuffed each wrist to the corresponding ankle. When those cuffs clamped, there was an abrupt pause in her struggling, as if Bonnie knew she was now completely at their mercy.

They went through the whole chest and whenever they brought out a toy, they would giggle like schoolgirls and tried it on my wife. First, Katie found a pair of heavy metal clamps linked by a metal chain. They laughed at Bonnie's painful expression as they clamped it onto her nipples. Then while a couple of the girls took turn tugging the chain and stretching her red nipples out, one them found another clamp and without warning, snapped it right on her tender clit. Bonnie's body immediately jolted when it snapped on as if someone just electric shocked her. The triple clamping made her jerk and throb uncontrollably on the coffee table, breathing heavily and whimpering like a lost puppy.

While they jeered and teased her, one of them found a large vibrator and they passed it around in admiration. Christina pulled Bonnie's slim legs up with her wrists still bounded to the ankles and a couple of the girls started spanking her while Angela worked that huge vibrator slowly into her cunt. When she finally got the whole shaft buried deep into Bonnie's dripping fuck hole, Angela turned it on and started savagely thrusting the buzzing vibrator it in and out of her.

Bonnie's facial expression quickly changed from the agony of pain to the pleasure of lust as she moaned and panted to the hard thrusting with her mouth wide open. As her body started gyrating to the rhythm of the fucking, Christina took hold of her face and questioned her, "You were a really bad friend tonight, weren't you? You need to be punished."

With a half dazed frown, Bonnie stared back and replied, "I'm so sorry. I won't do it again..."

Cindy found a 2nd large vibrator in our toy box and eagerly tried to shove it directly into Bonnie's dry anus. However, as much as she tried, it just wouldn't squeeze in. Instead, Christina easily slipped the cunt juice covered vibrator into her ass and used the new one in her pussy. With the double penetration, all Bonnie could do was arch her back and gasp for air, moaning loudly in short bursts, "Oh. oh. oh. oh."

While they abused her two dripping holes, Angela lifted up her dress and took off her panties. She sat her wet pussy straight down on my wife's sweaty face and ordered her, "So, apologize. Show me how sorry you are."

Bonnie was in a complete daze at this point she would've devoured anything presented to her mouth. Without hesitation, she stuck out her tongue and lapped Angela's cunt like a thirsty beast, moaning deep into her pussy. Soon Angela was so into it, she started throbbing on my wife's face with her eyes closed, gasping for air and squeezing her own plump tits. In only a few minutes, she became tensely stiff and yanked tightly the chained clamps on Bonnie's tits as waves of orgasm flooded her body.

I watched with my cock in hand as each of the girls took their turn fucking my wife's tongue. Some rode her face while others just muffled her mouth and let her do all the work. One of the girls would always be fucking her two holes with the vibrators while others took turn tugging the clamps on her nipples and clit, mocking and teasing her. Bonnie herself came several times as they abused her like a worthless whore, evident by her occasional spazing in her bonds on the coffee table.

When the last girl had her fill and squirted all over Bonnie's face with her juice, they lounged around the living room chatting while leaving my poor wife still stuffed with the two vibrators. They took out some snacks and drinks from the kitchen and continued to laugh and mock my whore wife, throwing food at her and even poured some of the soda on her jerking and twitching sweaty body. Finally, they cleaned themselves up and one of the girls pulled Bonnie up and asked her, "Are you ready?"

Then without a word, Cindy unclamped her sore nipples and Bonnie screamed and jerked violently until her body adjusted to the rush of blood flow. However, before she had a chance to rest, Cindy unclamped her swollen clit and the sudden rush of blood made her thrust her hips violently back and forth screaming. Bonnie came so hard the 2 vibrators slipped right out of her holes as her legs became so weak she almost fell over. The sight was too much for me and I blew my load all over the back of the guest room door. The women laughed and uncuffed her. Before leaving, Angela grabbed Bonnie's face again and sternly warned her, "Consider this a warning. Next time, we will really punish you."

They cleaned up pretty well but left Bonnie passed out naked on the couch before turning off the lights and leaving. I rested a little and then making sure she was asleep, I quietly snuck out. Remember, I wasn't supposed to be back this early either. I went to a nearby coffee shop and waited until it was reasonable for me to return. As I walked back in, my wife was in the shower so I just called out I was home and headed to bed.

The following week, I went to the titty bar again with my boys, feeling less guilty. Hey, I was only watching women, she was actually letting men grope her on the dance floor. It did bother me a little but it seemed her friends were watching out for her, even if it was to serve their own interests. However, I was becoming more and more curious about what she was doing at these clubs. So the week after, I decided to take a night off to investigate.

That night her friends came by dolled up as usual in their slutty cocktail dresses and makeups. Angela flirted with me while they waited for my wife to get ready and I swear if I wasn't married, I'd plow that bitch on the floor until she was covered with rug burns. I was a little surprised when my wife finally came out. Bonnie was only dressed in jeans and a blouse, with very light make up. Angela whispered seductively to me that they asked her to dress down so she wouldn't steal other men's attention from them. Considering how upset they were the other night, it seemed to make sense.

Angela drove the girls and I secretly tailed them to a very fancy looking place in the richest part of the city. While I drove, my heart was thumping at an incredible pace and I felt like an amateur detective. I waited until they went in before I cautiously got out of my car. Inside, a clerk at the front desk informed me this was a private club for members only. Then, eagerly, he brought out their membership brochure and asked if I liked to purchase a single guest pass. To my shock, the pass was $1000. I was a little upset that my wife was spending this kind of cash behind my back. Still, determined to find out more, I paid for a pass and went in. The clerk explained a lot of the restrictions of the single guest pass, but I didn't pay any attention.

Once inside, I noticed it was a very high class cocktail lounge. There were both men and women sitting at tables and booths in tuxes and evening gowns. There were several waiters serving drinks. I found a half circle booth seating in the back and sat myself down. The room was intimately dim and made it hard for me to find my wife and her friends. I was so concentrated on finding her at first that I didn't notice a small stage at the front of the room. On the stage, 2 men were fucking a woman dressed in a ripped nurse's uniform. My jaw dropped open at the sight and I realized this was some sort of sex club. I thought to myself that all this time I was feeling guilty for going to a titty bar and my wife and her friends were enjoying all of this.

When the 2 studs on stage finished and came all over the girl, the room cheered and clapped. Then they cleared the stage and a man dressed in a tux came on with a mike and announced to the room, "Thank you fellow patrons. For our next presentation, we have a very special show set up for you. We have a young naughty Asian housewife that is in severe need of punishment. Please enjoy!"

When I heard "Asian housewife," my throat parched and I gulped. I was thinking to myself, "Nah... Couldn't be..."

Then my senses were completely numb when 2 huge naked men wearing only thongs carried out a woman by her arms with her wrists cuffed behind her back and a ball gag in her mouth. I rubbed my eyes but it was unmistakable, that was my wife on stage! She was still dressed casually in a pair of jeans and a blouse. Her movement suggested she was either a little drunk or drugged, but she was fully alert and struggling as they brought her on stage, mumbling and crying through her ball gag.

Immediately I got up to rescue her. However, before I even left my seat, two dark figures came out of the shadows and pushed me hard back down into my seat. Fear ran down my spine as they each sat next to me, restraining me with their arms around my shoulders. To my relief it turned out to be Angela and Christina. Without a moment's pause, they started seductively rubbing their hands all over me and in a matter of seconds I was puddy in their hands. Angela had her long silky black hair down, looking like an anime in her short cocktail dress. In contrast, Christina wore her hair up and she looked like an exquisite model in an evening gown.

When I opened my mouth to speak, Angela put her finger on my lips and sensually whispered, "Shh...shh... shh... calm down, big boy. I thought that was you. Your wife has been really naughty and we warned her. We took a break from our usual clubbing night and brought her here because she needs to be punished."

Before I could reply, I felt Angela's naughty hand reach into my shirt and started rubbing my chest. Christina was caressing my thigh at the same time and whispered into my other ear, "Bonnie talks about your sex life all the time, we know how kinky you guys are. You know you are enjoying this, so relax and just enjoy the show."

Without my knowledge, Christina had unbuckled and unzipped my pants, stroking my swollen cock with her hand while sucking on my tongue. Angela started nibbling on my neck as she continued rubbing my chest. Their combined seduction had me imprisoned in my flesh as I couldn't do anything but watch it all unfold.

Meanwhile back on stage, they brought Bonnie closer to the edge of the stage so the audience could have a good look at this tantalizing victim. When one of the men came up behind her and started groping her tits in front of the audience, she yelped through her gag and scrounged her shoulders in shame. Then a high pitched squeal came out of Bonnie when the man ripped her blouse open, exposing her braless tits for everyone to see. The crowd gasped at the sight of her gorgeous tits and dark red nipples, which stiffened hard immediately, exposed to the cool air. They forced her onto her knees and molested her to their pleasure as she tried to evade their touches. Her sensitive nipples were her weakness and while she squirmed and squealed, a trail of saliva drooped out of her ball gag. Every time she lowered her face in shame, one of the men would yank her hair and pull her face back up to let the crowd observe her agony.

Then suddenly, one of the gentlemen in the audience held up a sign with some symbols and a price tag on it. A person on stage recognized his sign and took two nipple clamps from a table on stage. Bonnie's eyes widened as she panicked, shaking her head and pleading with him. Without hesitation, he snapped them onto Bonnie's round hard nipples. She cringed and screamed while the crowd laughed at her torment.

At that moment I realized what the clerk was explaining to me earlier. A guest pass only allowed me to watch, but full members had control of what went on up there on the stage. Another gentleman held up a sign and the men on stage uncuffed her and then recuffed her in the front. A rope with a hook was lowered down from the ceiling and they put her cuffed wrists on the hook as it hoisted her up until she was on her tiptoes. Then they pulled her jeans and panties down around her ankles and left her stretched there fully exposed for everyone to watch as she squirmed in humiliation.

Suddenly, an elderly woman in the crowd held up a sign that was worth $500 and the whole room wooed. I cringed at the thought of what it could be. One of the men on stage took out a cattail flogger and started viciously flogging my poor wife's tender ass. With each hard whip, she yelped into her gag as the crowd cheered. After only a handful of whips, drools of saliva dripped out of the ball gag and onto the floor beneath her. Angela whispered seductively into my ear, "Are you enjoying this? You love watching your whore being punished, don't you?"

My mind was going crazy, to tell you the truth. I had never imagined such a club existed and my wife would become their main attraction. It was blowing my mind watching her strung up like a helpless animal in a crowded room while these sadistic perverts paid money to watch her violated. I was angry but too aroused to do anything about it. Christina was still pumping my engorged cock with her hand when she replied to Angela, "I think I can help him enjoy it more."

Without another word, she bent down and engulfed my whole cock into her hungry mouth. She worked it expertly, stroking the shaft while sucking my whole knob like a juicy strawberry. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I grabbed her head bobbing up and down my cock. My other hand took a handful of Angela's tits and squeezed them as she made out with me.

I lost track of what was going on up on the stage. Apparently a few more people had paid for more actions as they now had Bonnie turned around with her whipped red ass facing the crowd. One of the men spread her cunt open for the crowd to see as he inserted a huge dildo and started fucking her with it. She was moaning savagely and grunting while the 2nd man rubbed her clit with a vibrator egg and feasted on her clamped nipples. After a few minutes, her body tensed up and she came hard with her juice dripping out of her dildo stuffed cunt and down her legs to the cheer of the crowd.

JeffJared
JeffJared
974 Followers
12