A Night Out with the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sight of her cunt juice glistering down her inner thigh immediately motivated another member to hold up a sign. They turned her back around facing the crowd and lowered the hook a little so she could bend over slightly. Then one of the performers took off his thong and his hard swollen cock sprung out bobbing to the crowd's delight. Now these guys were professionals, chosen and hired. Both men were at least 6'4" and hung like a horse. He grabbed hold of my wife's bare ass and spread her cheeks open trying to push his monster cock into her dripping cunt.

When Bonnie realized what was happening, she struggled hard against her bond, pleading through her ball gag for him to stop. Despite her pussy being completely drenched by her previous orgasm, she grimaced in pain as the performer forcefully tried to squeeze that monstrosity into her tight pussy. Honestly, I wasn't sure she was able to handle it. I'd never seen her take something that big before and it was such a tantalizing sight watching my 5'4" petite Asian wife being skewered by this 6'4" huge beast. She looked so small and helpless and her crying made me horny like crazy.

Slowly inch by inch, the stud fed his ginormous cock into her and started pummeling her fuck hole. With each thrust, she responded with a harsh grunt through her gag like a conquered bitch. The crowd cheered in a frenzy as she hung there by her wrists, taking it without a choice. While he rammed her through and through, she hung on that hook like a limp rag with her face down and teary eyes closed. Then the 2nd man grabbed her by the chin and lifted her face up. He forced her eyes open with his other hand and shouted, "Keep your eyes on the customers, bitch. They're paying for this!"

I was in absolutely heaven and agony at the same time watching my petite helpless wife strung up like slave, shirt ripped open, nipples clamped, jeans around her ankles, and mercilessly violated by a professional cock while forced to watch her humiliation in front of the audience. Christina's expert sucking didn't help either as I found myself in conflict between my body and my sense of moral objection to the whole ordeal. Bonnie's grunts turned into loud unfiltered screaming moans and I knew she was cumming again.

After she violently came on his meat stick and became limp, they finally let her down from the hook and she collapsed onto her knees and forearms. They brought her towards the edge of the stage on all fours as close to the crowd as possible. Then grabbing her hair into a ponytail and forcing her to keep looking at the crowd, the man inserted his giant cock back into her soggy cunt and continued fucking her brains out. He rode her with a merciless force, pulling her hair tightly as he thrust. The crowd jeered and I heard a young woman shout out, "Make the bitch cum again!"

The 2nd man started milking her clamped nipples and within minutes I watched my wife Bonnie cum violently again in shame while forced to watch the crowd. The man fucking my wife pulled out and came all over her back and ass. The crowd cheered loudly as glops of his cum dripped down between her ass and pussy to the ground.

A 3rd man came out from backstage when someone held up another sign and they brought Bonnie up kneeling upright with her knees apart and her lower back arched. She was turned to her left so the crowd could see her perfect kneeling position from the side. The new guy pulled her cuffed arms up above her head while the 2nd man took off his thong to have his turn. He removed her ball gag and grabbed a fistful of her hair while slapping her face with his swollen meat stick. Bonnie defiantly kept her mouth tightly shut as she took the meat abuse.

The 1st guy came back into the show and bend down next to her. He started molesting her clamped nipples and rubbing her clit fast and hard. Though throbbing and jerking on her knees, Bonnie still defiantly kept her lips closed. However, it was a fight she was not going to win as her body caved to the expert assault on her senses. When she opened her mouth to moan, the 2nd man slipped that horse hung thick cock right into her mouth. Her eyes cringed in shock as he stuffed that thing into her tiny mouth. He grabbed her jaw and made her unlock until it penetrated into her throat. Then slapping her face and ordering her to stare at him, he punished that throat as she gagged and choked. As the man facefucked my poor wife, the crowd cheered on below, "Suck that cock, you whore!! All the way in!!"

The man pumped that helpless mouth for several strokes as gulps of saliva drooled out of her lips and covered her tits before he gave her a breather. She immediately keeled over, coughing out more spit. Then the 1st man took of his thongs and lay on the floor of the stage with his cock towards the audience. The other two recuffed my poor wife's wrists behind her back so she was completely helpless. They pulled her over to the 1st man and lowered her pussy right on his face while facing the audience. The man started hungrily eating her juicy cunt. To my surprise, Bonnie was still fighting it, resisting the pleasure and refusing to give the crowd any satisfaction of watching her submit.

However, as before, it was a fight she wasn't going to win. The man was an expert and it was only a matter of minutes before Bonnie could be seen visibly humping her hips up and down, thrusting on his face. Despite her best effort to bite her lips, her body crumbled to the pleasure and without her knowing it, she was moaning with her eyes closed riding that face. The crowd cheered at her defeat and another sign came up.

One of the men grabbed her hair and ordered her eyes open again. While she rode that face, the 2 other guys took turn shoving their thick meats into her mouth. Each time she had a mouthful of cock, the other would rub his hard knob on her face or in her ear. They double fucked her face while the 1st guy continued eating her soggy cunt. Despite her teary eyes and crying whimpers, her body was enjoying it all as it squirmed and jerked.

Finally someone else held up a sign. One of the beasts grabbed her face firmly in place with 2 hands and started thrusting fast and hard deep into her throat. After several minutes, he pushed all the way in and held the cock lodged in her throat for a few seconds. Bonnie's body thrust violently as she choked before he pulled out with a stream of cum pouring out of her mouth, down her neck, and all over her tits. As she gasped for air and choking on the cum, the other guy grabbed her face and deepthroated her before cumming all over her hair and face.

Then grabbing her by her cum covered hair, one of the men pushed her body forward until her face was right above the hard cock of the man eating her. He lowered her face a little more, just enough to get the knob of that monstrous cock into her lips before saying to her, "Keep your eyes on the crowd. They want a good view of your face with that cock in your mouth."

As she stared at the crowd with the fat cock in her mouth, the man beneath her kept eating her expertly. Despite her head being held in place, her body could not stop throbbing as she moaned onto the thick meat in her mouth. Finally, the man holding her hair started bobbing her head up and down on that shaft as she gagged. After only a few minutes, he pulled her face up above the cock as it erupted like a volcano, squiring all over her face. The crowd went crazy.

The 3 men left the stage and 3 more men of equal stature came out to take their place. They must've been watching and jacking off backstage because they were already engorged when they came out. Someone held up another sign and they pushed Bonnie back onto her knees again but facing away from the crowd so the audience had a clear view of her nice round tushy. With her arms stilled cuffed behind her, she could only rest her pitiful face on the floor. One of new guys grabbed on to her hips and rubbed his swollen cock head against her anal ring. She groaned and whimpered helplessly as he toyed with her tight ring, knowing there was nothing she could do but take it.

Another guy grabbed her hair and pulled her face off the floor, making her face her tormentor and the crowd. As she begged and shook her cum and spit covered face in protest, the man holding her ass stuffed his huge sausage inch by inch into her throbbing anal hole. Her eyes closed and she bit her lips as he filled her up, rocking and throbbing to his movement. When he was all the way in, he started forcefully destroying that anus while she moaned with a low sultry tone. He pumped her hard and fast while the man grabbing her hair spat on her face and abused her clamped nipples before asking her, "Tell the audience what you are."

Bonnie was staring with her eyes wide open at the crowd watching her anal hole being ripped open on stage. Her mouth was wide open moaning and grunting like a fuck machine that she wasn't aware what was going on. So the man pinched her nipples hard again and asked, "Tell the audience what you are!"

Whimpering between her grunts, she stared back at him replied, "I'm ... I'm a fuck slave..."

The man gave her a hard slap and retorted, "Not to me! To the customers!"

Then he squeezed her sore nipples hard again and ordered her, "Tell everyone loudly you're a cheap fuck whore available for anyone at any price!"

She stared at him in shock at his request and shook her head. The man responded by twisting her clamped nipples until she reluctantly faced the crowd again and cried out, "I'm ... I'm a cheap fuck whore! ... For anyone... any price..."

The crowd cheered and clapped and someone shouted out, "Turn the bitch around!"

Another sign went up and they rotated slightly around so the audience could see her fucked from the side. The 3rd guy on stage grabbed a fistful of her hair and shoved his hard cock into her mouth and they spit roast fucked her on stage. She looked like she was impaled by a skewer from her ass through her mouth as she rocked back and forth on the two monstrous cocks with her arms secured behind her back. I guess that's why it is called a spit roast. They pummeled the whimpering bitch to the delight of the depraved crowd.

Christina's expert sucking almost made me cum on the spot. However, as my body tensed up, she stopped sucking my cock and sat up making out with Angela right in front of me while stroking my cock slowly with her hand. After a few minutes, Angela whispered into my ear again, "Hey, we're sorry you have to get involved. We really just needed to punish that whore of a wife of yours. But for what it is worth, we'll make it up to you."

With that Christina climbed onto the table in front of us and lay on her back with her dress pulled up. Angela climbed on top of me in reverse cowgirl and lowered her cunt onto my throbbing aching cock. She started thrusting up and down on my cock slowly but forcefully. Once we reached a rhythm, she bent forward and started eating Christina's cunt while fucking me. Her moans can be heard muffled into Christina's wet pussy with each thrust on my cock. As the 3 of us reach a rhythm, Christina pulled down her gown straps and started molesting her own tits while moaning to Angela's feasting. I was completely lost in the moment and no longer cared about what was happening as I held on to Angela's hips and fucked the horny bitch.

Things on stage had progressed as well. Now Bonnie was being triple penetrated in the cowgirl position with her stuffed anus and pussy facing the crowd and a cock stuffed in her mouth. With her wrists still cuffed behind her, she was just a piece of meat stuffed between 3 studs. The man on the bottom tortured her clamped nipples as he thrust his cock into her cunt. The one stuffing her anus had his hands wrapped around her neck and choking her. The 3rd guy fucking her mouth held her head in place by her hair in a ponytail. He would give her a breather after a series of thrusts before stuffing it right back into her choking mouth. She was moaning loudly and unrestrained as they professionally ripped her holes apart. I realized at this point she was so lost in the lust like the time she was gangfucked by my coworkers. She was no longer my wife, in fact she was no longer a person, but just a fuck thing for the enjoyment these sick perverts.

Without warning another sign came up. The one fucking her pussy pulled out and the man fucking her anus sat down on the ground while she was still impaled, pulling her into a reverse anal cowgirl with her body shamelessly facing the crowd. 2 more men came out from behind the stage and while she bounced her anus up and down on that cock, the other 4 men took turns fucking her pussy and mouth in rotation. Every now and then, one of them would hold her face up and make her look down her cum and spit covered flesh at the crowd below. Then they would taunt her and made her shout to the crowd what a piece of whore she was. At this point, she was completely compliant as she was turned into a mindless fuck slave, saying whatever these men wanted her to say without even realizing what she was saying.

The crowd was going wild as they cheered for the finale. The four men that were rotating started cumming all at once spraying all over her body while she looked down her naked flesh at the crowd. They covered her with so much cum, her eyes could no longer open. Then the guy fucking her anus gave her a hard bounce and pulled her off. He pulled her by the hair onto her knees and while standing over her, he came squirting into her open mouth. Then he made her suck his cum and anal juice covered cock until it was clean. The crowd stood up in a standing ovation as my poor wife slumped on the floor dead tired, covered in cum, sweat, tears, and shame.

At the same time, I couldn't hold it in anymore and I pulled Angela off Christina and held her back against my chest. I choked her with one hand and groped her tits as I creampied her cunt while she came on my meat. With my cock still in her, my cum oozed slowly out of her cunt. Without a word, Christina instantly started licking up the cum as she cleaned my shaft and Angela's pussy with her tongue.

I thought the show was over as I sat there dazed, tired, and confused. However, everyone sat back down and men started holding up signs again. I asked the girls what was going on but they just told me to relax. I noticed the signs had huge money values. Each sign that came up the value went up until finally an older gentleman held up a sign for $100,000 and no other signs followed. The men on stage put a collar and a chain leash around Bonnie's neck and stuffed the ball gag back into her mouth. They led her off the stage on the leash, still covered head to toe in cum. When she hobbled on her weakened legs from all the orgasm, they pushed her forward until she was walking on all fours like a bitch.

They walked her over to the old man and handed him the leash. I looked at Angela in shock but she giggled, "Don't worry, they won't leave the building. She'll be returned to you later tonight, still in one piece. And I've told you we'll make it up to you."

I wasn't too sure how I felt about that, but immediately after Angela got off me, Christina got down and started sucking my cock again until it was nice and hard. Reluctantly, I was frozen in place and could only watch my wife being sold like a prostitute. The old man took the leash and started walking out of the room with my wife like a pet. But then 4-5 other men got up and approached him. They were discussing something before the staff got involved. Some money were exchanged and then all the men looked satisfied as they walked out of the room together, pulling Bonnie on the leash crawling on all fours. They bought my wife for the evening and planned on savoring her every hole in a backroom private party for the night.

Christina zipped me back up and the 2 women took me by each arm and led me to one of the backrooms as well. For the next several of hours, the 3 of us fucked like wild animals in every conceivable position and combination, across every furniture and every corner of the room. I passed out afterward and when I came to, Angela was sitting next to me with a smile. She told me that the girls had already taken my wife home and cleaned her up. Then she handed me a wad of cash and said, "We get 20% commission for her performance tonight. I'm giving you ½ of that. There's a good $12,000 there. No hard feelings, ok?"

Bonnie was already asleep in the bed when I got home. I curled up next to her and fell asleep with her in my arms. Once again, we had never talked about it. For a while, I was mixed with a lot of confused feelings of jealousy, anger, lust, etc... I mean, did she cheat on me? Was this technically cheating? What was she supposed to do? Her friends sold her out. But then again, what about my ordeal? Did I cheat on her with Angela and Christina? What was I supposed to do when 2 gorgeous hot Asian model-like sluts seduced me while forcing me to watch my wife violated and humiliated by a bunch of professional cocks?

Of all the stories I've shared, I hesitated about sharing this one because I think most people will find it unrealistic and far-fetched. Truth is, before I walked into the club that night, I too also had no idea about this sexual subculture. People tend to think after this I probably lived a fuckfest of a life filled with orgies and sex parties. That's what you watch in porn, but not real life. People are complicated, filled with all sorts of emotions, and relationships are not taken lightly. I have to admit, for a while our marriage was on the rocks because of this incident. Mainly because she still kept in contact with those friends, reinforcing the fact she was not offended and if anything enjoyed that night.

It did make me also wonder from time to time if I was the cause of all of it. Remember, I set her up in a gangfuck with my coworkers because I wanted to see her sexually broken, to the point where she says "fuck it" to everything and becomes a true sex slave. I succeeded, but perhaps did not account for the whole unforeseeable consequences. So for a while, we grew a little distant. I was uncomfortable whenever she went out with her friends.

However, shortly after that we stopped having these friends night out. We just kind of mutually agreed that as a couple we should hang out with friends as couples instead of individually like we were single. It did somewhat calm things down and made our marriage more, well... normal. It helped when we had our first kid. It didn't mean we were less kinky, of course, as our sex life was still fantastic. I have thought about that club on several occasions, but it was not a luxury which I could afford with our financial means.

Also, I didn't really socialize with her friends anyways, so we had never talked about that night either. However, a couple of weeks after the incident, I did received an email from Angela. It came with a video attachment and a short message, "Hey, did I tell you they have CCTVs in those private rooms? Just thought perhaps you want to see what kind of party cost $100,000."

Well... do you?

12