A Night Outside

Story Info
A man spends a night outside his house.
9.4k words
3.96
17k
8
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cool night wind blew through the door open to his right. It felt exhilarating as in flowed around his naked body. His freshly shaven, smooth, penis and balls almost tingled with anticipation of the events to come. His right hand moved to catch another drip of clear fluid that leaked out of the head of his dick. A considerable pool of slick precum felt warm and slick in the palm of his hand. He knew that if wanted to close the door, and put that fluid to use, he would need no additional lube to reach a shuddering orgasm. After a rare day alone, edging himself toward inevitable release, the event would be a large one. For just a moment he closed his eyes and envisioned his hand moving faster and faster up and down his turgid shaft, the point of no return urging him on. The motion of his hand would stop and he would vary his grip strength with the pulsing shaft, as the ropes of cum were coaxed out making a sticky white mess all over the tile. His legs would shake and his knees would threaten to buckle. He could almost feel the event and the euphoric, breath stopping orgasm that would accompany it. At his present level of excitement, his hand might even begin to traverse up and down the shaft again urging himself to a second, lesser, but still satisfying orgasm. He opened them again, something else propelled him onward, toward the open door and warm, moonless, summer night.

It was rare to get the house to himself these days, and even rarer to be sure that no one else would be home for the entirety of the weekend. His roommates, a couple of guys he had met in college, who now worked at the same engineering firm as he did, were away for the weekend in their hometown for a wedding. That wedding was a plane flight away and they would not be home until tomorrow afternoon. The distance of their hometown meant they rarely both left on the same weekend, and when they did it was usually on holidays, on which he too would return to his hometown. Living with two roommates six years after graduating college was not ideal, but it meant they could afford to rent a four bedroom house with a pool. Tonight he intended to put the pool to use. Between him and his goal, however was the semi-busy four lane behind the house. Fortunately, across the street was just a sidewalk and empty field, no homes to worry about. Sure he could could put on his bath robe and just walk out and get in the pool. That would not fulfill the fantasy he had had for awhile. He knew it would be a long until he could attempt it again.

Back in college, during the summers, when he still lived at home, he had several weekends a summer that he could just be nude and walk around the entire house and secluded yard. Although he had enjoyed doing even mundane activities in the nude, there was something really special when he could spend an entire weekend masturbating. He could watch some porn and masturbate, hit the treadmill for a nude run. He would even cook and clean the house without putting on anymore than a pair of shoes and maybe a ball cap.

Back in those days though he preferred quantity of release to the quality, aiming to cum four or five times a day when he could. Of course back then if he did not cum before he went to sleep it was likely that his body would just release pressure overnight, leading to a disappointing nocturnal emission. As he grew older, in the times he was girlfriend free, he learned to truly appreciate holding off all weekend to build to more massive orgasms. During one of those weekends while he was alone he learned that he liked a little exhibitionism, though perhaps that was not quite the right terminology as he did not wish to be seen, he enjoyed the risk. His parents' house had been so far off the beaten path that the chances of anyone discovering his reveries was near inconsequential. This was not so out of the way, and the risk was making his heart pound like he was in the middle of a five mile run.

He looked at his reflection in the mirror across the kitchen, he was tall, thin and athletic. Since his last breakup he had really been inspired to increase strength training in his routine. Definition on his upper body was finally starting to show his hard work. More impressive, at least to him, was when he turned side on to the mirror. All the squats he had been doing had given him an ass. His lithe form had been nearly flat on the backside most of his life. He turned back to the front and looked up and down. His light colored leg hair seemed to work well with his newly shorn pubic region, his left hand brushed across the smoothness. A pair of dark running shoes and a watch were the only things he had on. His missing pubes made him feel somehow even more naked. *I think I like this look.* His short brown hair up top would dry quickly after he swam, letting him go right to bed. It was already 3 am he he didn't wish to see the sunrise, of course the impending release would help him get to sleep.

His left hand gave his penis a tentative stroke. Even with a day of intermittent stimulation, fear had caused his penis to revert to an unexcited state. In it's present condition, his cock would not be considered impressive, only a couple of inches long when it was not erect, the head of his penis poked out from the ridge of foreskin that remained on his circumcised dick. With a little stimulation, probably just a couple of quick strokes, it would stand up proudly to a length of a little over six and a half inches, larger than average, but he was no porn star. Certainly a grower and not a shower. More impressive was the weighty girth it would take on. He thought it was slightly oddly shaped as head was not the plumpest area, but the area just behind it on the shaft, what he called his dick's shoulders. His dick had the shoulders of a linebacker. Of course he had not seen many other guy's penises in his adult life, at least outside of porn, and those he had seen had been in locker rooms were never excited. Well, excepting the one time he had accidentally caught his roommate, Diego, and his roommate's girlfriend, Melissa, in the pool. He tried not to look at either one as they ran from the pool to cover themselves.

He looked at the clock above the stove, 3:05 am. Okay, bars closed a little before two, those folks should be home by now. In another couple hours the older residents in the neighborhood would wake up and start walking their dogs. He peeked his head outside, listening for cars driving up and down the road. He heard nothing. A train had passed in the distance ten minutes ago or so, that should not take away his ability to hear cars approach. He looked at the couple of houses he could see the on the right and left of the house, all of their lights were out. *Okay, it's now or never.* He looked down at the head of his penis, obscured from the public by a thin curtain. He flexed his pelvic muscles making it appear that it was nodding in the affirmative. He took one last deep breath, calming his heart rate slightly and strode into the night air. *No going back inside without cumming.*

The house was a split level, and the deck was well above the six foot privacy fence that wreathed the large backyard. The stairs to the yard below extended from the left. Meaning he would have to walk directly towards the street, all of himself visible in the street lights to anyone that could drive by. Another drop of precum dripped from his urethra, he moved to place his right hand over it again, but that would be reducing the risk in some small measure. The drop drifted in the slight breeze over the deck. He did allow himself to leave the sliding door open behind him, although part of him thought it would make retreat too easy. Two steps out the door, but still four steps from the stairs, and several steps beyond that until his penis would below the level of the privacy fence, he heard a car approaching. *Inside would be cheating so...* Patio furniture sat in the square area to his right and ahead. Two seats faced each other and a lounge couch against the west railing faced toward the open sliding door. Quickly he dove toward the lounge, his bare ass sitting on the plush cushioned seat as he looked over his shoulder to see what approached. He could not help but hold his breath when he saw the red and blue lights on the roof of the car pass heading south. That was a little too close. He looked back at the open door, half of him want to go inside, finish himself into the toilet, and go to bed, defeated by fear.

*I can do that anytime.* He wanted to make sure the police car was not patrolling up and down the thoroughfare. It was still very warm, and comfortable outside, perhaps warmer than the interior space, even through the fear his testicles started to descend from their close position to body. He leaned back and allowed them to sag over the edge of the lounge. It felt great in the humid night air. He looked left and right at the dark backside of houses in the distance, knowing that if anyone looked out there back windows they would see his pale, naked body sitting on the lounge. The north house that directly overlooked his yard at the end of a col-de-sac from the next street. It looked directly into his own backyard, fortunately those neighbors were out of town for the next couple weeks.

His left hand fell upon his thigh feeling his elevated heart rate beat through it. He took another deep breath, *Fuck it,* his left hand drifted from his thigh to left testicle and then up to his smooth, unexcited shaft. The hand usually handled the start of a wanking session, allowing his right hand to handle a mouse when watching porn. It had made it so his right arm and left arm had nearly the same level of jerking skill. He placed his left thumb, and fingers on opposite side of his cock, forming kind of a cage around it. He stoked up and down shaft as blood started to flow into his penis. His right hand moved onto the top of his head and his whole body drifted into a more relaxed state, his legs spreading further apart. He could feel the slick precum from his right hand in his hair. It might have given him pause, but he looked over his right shoulder at the covered pool, he would not be going to sleep without washing it out.

As his penis began to swell a little, the fingers went from a cage parallel to his dick, to perpendicular. The far more common state of masturbation of one's hand wrapped around the shaft was assumed. His left hand moving the skin of his dick up and down the shaft from head to body. He looked down his body, his ass arched slightly upwards, allowing him to see his abs flex down towards his cock. The non-excited two inches had multiplied to four. Instead of the usual, full sized, but sagging erection he boasted a shorter, but fully erect configuration. It was the same amount of half erect, but significantly more pointy. He stopped his ministrations and listened, hearing no tire noise in either direction. He looked down at his watch, 3:15 am time was running out, but he would not deny the completion of the fantasy.

His right hand drifted to the pointy penis and took a couple of tugs as he stood and turned toward the south, facing the landing of the downward stairs. He moved quickly but gingerly as the wooden deck made groans beneath his shoes. Out of the corner of his eye he glanced the budding of a pair of headlights. He practically ran down the stairs, hands out on the rails to not obscure his half excited groin. In his haste, he hit the ground level but stumbled forward loosing his balance, he stumbled into the thick grass below. He moved his hips and forearms to prevent his semi from making first contact, potentially ruining the night. On the ground he stopped and listened for the approaching vehicle, heart beating so fast. He couldn't stop his left hand from gripping his phallus and testicles, his testicles started to ache. He wanted to release a large load of semen on the unsuspecting grass, but once again he could not allow this to end yet. Through the slats of the fence he watched a motorcycle drone on through the night. *Not the cop car.*

He stood, cock pointed straight toward the fence. Twenty yards still separated him from the west side of the yard. The exhibitionist in him forced him forward. He would not be satisfied until the head of his penis touched the fence in each of the four cardinal directions. He glanced down, head of his dick nodding in approval. At his height, his eye level was just above that of the privacy fence. He walked forward, his left hand only gliding back downward, when it was not about covering his phallus, but guiding it to touch the western fence. His urethra let out a small stream of precum as he turned away. He turned and squatted down. His right hand took what was left of the drop of precum and coated his dick. Had anyone been close by they could easily heard the slick sound of hand over shaft and head. His cock stood proudly to full height, pulsing and begging for release. He knew he had more to do to fulfill his desire. To ejaculate now would leave him wondering what he could have done with his one weekend alone.

He released his phallus allowing it to point 20 degrees above parallel, closer toward the starry sky. To his right were several trees and the south fence, probably the safer side to touch first. To his left, the pool. Though closed, its cover was almost bright in the light of the street lamps now that his eyes had adjusted. He looked directly ahead, the house stood a monolith before him, he knew he would have to touch his dick to the fence further out on the left front side than the right to consider it touched. He would move counter clockwise, south, east, then north. The north side would bring him to the controls to open the pool, his ultimate goal for release.

He flowed toward his right, through the trees. He had to watch his footfalls and avoid the branches and sticks on the ground. A giant splinter could come through his thin soled shoes and ruin the evening. He listened for traffic on the road, still nothing. Soon he arrived at the next fence, touching his engorged cock head to the rough wooden slats. He peeked over the fence. He quickly ducked down as he saw the kitchen lights on. Shit. He had once been caught in his birthday suit by the older woman that lived next door. She never said anything, but he knew she saw him through the fence. He did not want anymore awkwardness when he was mowing the yard. He ducked down for a minute and observed, no motion. He had to believe that an errant light was left on. To take no chance he moved to the east before stimulating his penis again. When he hit the southeastern corner of the yard he peeked back over the fence at the kitchen, still nothing. He placed his butt in the corner and listened for traffic.

His left hand drifted back to his cock. He wanked up and down the full length of his still erect penis. He slowly squatted down, knees touching the soft, moist soil. He arched his back and looked toward the sky enjoying the stimulation. He could feel his orgasm build, nearly at the point of full ecstasy, he took a breath and released cock just before the point of no return. Still two more fences to touch, and I have yet to skinny dip. His hands went to either side of his body gripping into fists as a wave of euphoria washed over him, a single iota of stimulation more and he would have coated the grass with sticky white jizm and himself with the disappointment of a task half done. He took another deep breath, left hand catching a large payload of precum, almost rivaling that from before he walked outside. He moved the precum around his left palm to completely coat it, he would put it too use as soon as he knew he could touch himself without ejaculating.

He closed his eyes, trying to envision the final release of the night. He still had four more goals for the night, before he came: He had to touch the eastern most fence and the north fence. That would bring him to the pool controls. He would open the pool. As soon as he knew no one had taken notice, he would jump off the diving board. After taking a couple of nude laps of the pool he would finally allow himself to release this pent up spray, causing milky jellyfish like drops to emit from him, he hoped the chlorine would disperse his specimen before anyone saw it. He had released in the pool before, he knew it would not take long before the sperm died and became nothing more than inert detritus in the filter. He knew Diego, Steve, and their girlfriends had also put this to the test.

His left hand glided up and down his dick again, coating it in a slick fluid. He took a backwards grip on his penis and allowed it to move quickly up and down. The heat of the summer night increased the sag of his balls and they started to make a slapping noise on his sweaty thighs. The slap alternated between thighs on each tug.

He released his phallus when he heard a train whistle in the distance. If he stayed in this corner he would not be able hear cars as the 3:30 am train went by, and he did not want to be caught by the police officer he saw drive by earlier. He took off in a ducked run toward the rectangular air conditioner ahead, he would use its bulk to hide from the road behind the western fence. Behind him the porch light flicked on. Anyone driving by would have seen his white ass streak toward the air conditioner. Shit, the neighbor's dog must have needed out.

He leaped over the air conditioner's connections to the house, staying low to avoid hit his head on the house overhang above. The train whistle blared in the distance, he moved to keep his nude body covered by the air conditioner. Now Preferring to cloud his groin from his neighbor to the south before the four lane to the west. Those on the road would have to look at the yard instead of the road. His neighbor liked to walk the yard with her dog. And if dog stopped to bark... he could be here for awhile. He held his breath as he listened the sound of steel wheels on steel tracks, the rhythmic sound as it traversed the wooden railway ties. Several whistles sounded as it went passed the few major intersections in the area. He pressed himself against the air conditioner as several sets of headlights went up and down the fence. His fear caused his penis to shrivel to its non-excited form, his testicles pulled up close to his body once again. The one thing that did not stop was the nervous dripping of precum from his phallus. Something about this level of risk was still basting his brain with endorphins, but not allowing his cock to relax and expand.

He looked down at his scared two inch dong, wondering if he should have released while sitting on the deck. Enjoy everything, push it as far as you can, but don't get caught. He closed his eyes and wondered how he could rush to the towel box, pull out a towel and cover himself before he got caught. The train sounds disappeared into the distance, he could hear the neighbors dogs snuffling along the fence where he had been knelt down. He hoped the dog wasn't fixated on the smells of him.

His heart beat accelerated, he felt like he might pass out there in the yard, naked as a jaybird. Ninety percent of him yelled for him to crawl toward the towel box and call it a night. He glanced around the corner of the air conditioner, toward the southern fence. In his head he locked eyes with his middle age neighbor, who would turn on her flashlight and call the cops. He would go to jail and be fired, who cared about what his roommates thought about his nocturnal activities. He held his breath as his neighbor's porch light went out. He heard the door slam and then no more.

Now what? His heart rate slowly returned to normal, he could feel his balls start to sag again in the warm, humid evening. He had two choices, go to the towel box, wrap up, walk inside and go to bed, defeated by the events of the evening. Or go on knowing the risk he was taking. He closed his eyes again, feeling the stream of precum start to blow into his legs again, he may never experience this level of excitement again. Now or never. He turned around and ran under the deck, still hunched to avoid anything poking above the fence. He quickly went around the edge of the house. Although he was now completely blocked from his neighbor to the south, there was nothing blocking the north, east, or west side. In ten yards, There was a slight out cropping where the chimney was on the house, he could hide behind from the west and east, his neighbor to the north was one vacation. It should be safe to get his erection back behind the chimney. I think it would be cheating to touch the fence not erect.