A Night Outside

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked around, crouching back into the water. He took a a quick lap around the pool to rinse off any residue that may be sticking to him, and letting his heart rate settle back to down. When he returned to the stairs, he tried to hear if anything was moving out in the night. His semen had already dispersed harmlessly into the pool. He glanced down at his left wrist, 4:30 am. He had half an hour to close the pool and get inside before anyone else would normally be awake. His mind started to race, he started to feel that he had wasted his evening. He listened for any movement, thinking that at any moment lights would come on and he would be busted.

He shook off those feelings and strode out of the pool, his penis quickly deflating in its post orgasmic state. He grabbed the towel and dried himself off. He threw the towel back on the lounger, he would have to come out and grab it in the morning after it dried in the sunlight. He sat down on the lounger to put back on his shoes, this time he took the time to tie them properly. *No cheating.* He headed toward the western fence and peeked over scanning both directions for head lights. He saw none in the close by. He strode up the staircase, resisting the urge to cover his spent genitals. Inside he moved downstairs and flipped back on the circuit.

He scanned back outside, when he heard approaching tire noise he pushed himself back inside and observed. After an SUV passed, he walked back out on to the deck. He could have easily walked back down the stairs, but instead he walked over and stared out over the deck, he leaned over the deck rail. Taking a deeply satisfied breath, he did really wish he could do everything naked. He turned back and walked down the stairs. His dick was now back to its unimpressive, relaxed, size. Normally guilt and paranoia would be eating at his pleasure, instead satisfaction took over. He strode over and closed the pool.

A breeze picked up slightly, flowing over his unclad body. His penis bobbed a little in the breeze. It felt so nice to be out here nude even when he wasn't masturbating, he wished it were social acceptable to be naked. After the dark cover rolled to a close, he walked around the pool pump to the salt chlorination controller. He turned up the power to the shock setting. Although he had no concerns that his specimen would persist, he wanted the pool to be as clean as possible. Melancholy tried to creep into his mind, he certainly could not do this tomorrow.

He decided to take a lap around the yard before he went inside. He ambled around the fence in a clockwise direction. A couple of cars drove by, probably headed into work on this Sunday morning. He didn't even attempt to cover himself, feeling that the drivers were likely more concentrated on the road or their phones to take notice of his pale body. He looked down and watched his penis sway for a couple of steps. His left hand felt the smoothness of skin free of pubic hair. *Going to keep this going for a little awhile.* Before he knew it, lost in his own thoughts, he had finished a lap of the yard. I he looked back down at his watch, 4:45 am. As much as he was reveling in the freedom of the night air, he knew the risk of someone walking down sidewalk and seeing him was increasing with each minute. Besides, he did need to get some sleep tonight.

He looked over the fence scanning the roadway. He did not see any cars, but he did see movement out of the corner of his eye. Someone was walking their dogs. Shit. His heart rate ramped back up. He turned around and walked quickly to the stairs. He would need to time his ascent just right, he needed to walk up the stairs when the pedestrian's view would be blocked by the trees. If he waited, the man would be able to easily see him through the fence, especially if his dogs alerted him to something going on. He didn't want to run up the stairs and risk tripping, his ass easily shining in the light streetlamps. He tried to control his heart rate. He could practically feel his blood rushing laps around his body. He couldn't help but notice a little of the blood pulsing through returned to his cock. Again he stood nude in his backyard, his penis fully erect, but only a little over half its full length. He glanced back at the fence, estimating how far they would have gotten down the street, he saw the flash of the man's white t-shirt through the slats in the fence. *Now.*

Every footfall and squeak from the wooden stairs seemed to amplify and echo through the early morning humidity. The stairs themselves slightly slippery from dew that was condensing down upon them. On the last stair his toe grazed the wood, causing him to trip forward. His palms slapped down to catch himself, causing a thunderous echo to spread out around his naked body. He heard a dog barking from behind him. He scrambled to his feet and snaked his way into the house. He feel in a heap on the floor and quickly crawled around the corner.

*There is no way he didn't hear me.* He peeked around the corner. He could see eyes over his fence, scanning for where the noise came from. *Shit, shit shit.* He wanted to panic, instead he held his breath, leaned up against the wall and closed his eyes for ten seconds. The barking stopped. He carefully and quietly leaned his head back out, he could see the man's red ball cap disappearing north down the sidewalk.

Relief washed over him and he started to relax. The cool tile felt great on butt cheeks, his testicles hung down just far enough to feel a spot of coolness on soft wrinkled skin. His left arm reached out slowly for the edge of the sliding glass door, pulling it closed. Done with that for tonight. He tried to relax his pulse and took stock of his surroundings. He could see just a enough in the incoming streetlight illumination. One piece of his anatomy had not relaxed one bit. *Well this probably isn't good for me.* His penis stood fully erect between his legs. Part of him worried that indulging his cock would only encourage riskier behavior. The larger part of him knew sleep would be nearly impossible if he didn't .

His right hand swiped by his mouth coating his fingers in just a bit of saliva. He slid his fingers across the tip of his phallus collecting just a little precum. He mixed the two around between his fingers and palm, giving himself just enough slickness to work with. He rubbed his the top half of his cock, alternating between the head and skin just below. He scooched his ass back just a little allowing his sack to come into full contact, with the cool tile. In his mind he visualized the jets of semen he excreted in the pool. Waves of pleasure pulsed back through him. He imagined his the level of risk of his second ejaculation, standing fully exposed and pumping up and down his cock. He tried to see in his mind's eye the exposure of the second shot with the power of the first. He could practically feel strong rhythmic pulses pushing out ropes of white, hot semen from the head of his penis, radiating pleasure through his body.

With one more sharp inhale, he didn't have to imagine. This time he let go of himself when the moment came. He could feel his phallus begging for a pulsing grip as it erupted. The first stream, barely dribbled from the tip. He bucked his hips as and clenched hit fists to resist giving in to the the need for added stimulation. He clenched down hard on his pelvic muscles, willing out the next blast of cum, spraying at least three feet out beyond his body. He let the third and largest pulse shoot out before giving in, gripping down on his penis with his left hand, rewarding it for its hard work. The fourth jetted out less than a foot or so. The fifth and sixth bubbled out and dripped down his shaft. The seventh and final shot out about double the length of his throbbing member. "rrrnnk" he gasped. "Wow". The final orgasmic shudder rolled through his body. It was certainly stronger than the second, but not approaching the edged out first shot.

He wiped the remnants off on his thigh. He grabbed the curtain with a clean part of his hand, careful to not leave drops of himself to dry and stain on the fabric. He turned on the kitchen light and examined his mess. His pulse starting to slow, breathing returning to normal and cock disarming itself for the night. His spray pattern of semen obvious on the dark colored tile. He was going to have to mop tomorrow, but he didn't want to leave his evidence for the morning, in case he slept in. He walked over to sink and grabbed the spray bottle of diluted bleach and a wad of paper towels. He wiped up each soon to be sticky dot, suddenly glad the main event had not occurred inside.

He walked over to the kitchen sink and sprayed water over his penis and testicles, washing the drips of cum from himself. He lathered his hands and pubic region with soap and rinsed himself again, taking care to wash his specimen from his thigh, the cool water felt great on his exhausted genitals. He would remember this night for a long time. He wiped out the sink with bleach, cleaning any residue.

His mind started to draw up new challenges for him to complete, he smiled thinking of possible times ahead. Better than the feelings of melancholy. Those would all have to wait until his body reloaded. He greedily sucked down an entire glass of water, hoping that would start the process. He checked over his cleaning of both himself and his shared kitchen one last time before turning out the light and stumbling down stairs to his bed. He didn't even bother to shut his door or cover up, as soon as he curled up on the bed sleep overcame him, dreaming of future adventures.