A Night She Won't Forget

Story Info
When all inhibition is lost comes a night she won't forget.
21.6k words
3.38
9.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A NIGHT OUT

PART 1

STEVE -- So the dates of the various challenges and dares had come and gone without any of the targets being reached. I wanted to remind you that you had missed many of your dates, but also did not want to irritate you either. Apart from that as much as I think you are a great mom; I was also worried that you don't get out enough and socialize but didn't really want you to thinking that I was just trying to force you to do the one-night stand. But I knew you were spending way too much time with only a 3-year-old these last few months apart from the occasional day spent with me.

OLIVIA -- So I had made a few changes the last few weeks, I had been training hard and was feeling better about myself. I had set numerous goals that I was working towards, but still felt slightly deflated, was not sure why. I also didn't see you enough and you seemed to be having a lot of fun camping, going to parties and the like. Work had been stressful and with the divorce and things my daughter was going through I knew I needed sometime out.

Summer was slowly ending and I loved those lazy summer evenings. I didn't really want to tell you as if you knew I went out, you would bring up the stupid one-night stand challenge that I had been trying to forget, maybe I should just not do it you thought and take whatever the penalty is, it really was not your thing, but you had made a deal so were feeling a little confused and irritated by it all.

While training you had met some new and interesting people who had on occasion asked you to join them for drinks, but it wasn't really your thing and you had always politely declined and used my daughter as an excuse not to go. On Thursday night Stacey called you to say that they were all going to the beach bar on Saturday night, the weather was going to be perfect, and you should really join them.

As usual you said you would think about it but had quietly made up your mind that you would probably say no as it would be more of the same and they would all drink too much again. That night as you finished another gym class, it was so tough but each time it was getting easier, one of the girls and her husband stopped you and invited you to join them and a group of their friends at the beach bar on Sat night. Wow what were the chances an invite out to the same place on the same night by two different groups of friends.

Screw it you decided you needed a night out you were going to go and if the one group irritated you then you could just join the other group. That night I called my mom and explained that I had been invited out on Sat night would really like to go as you needed a bit of fun and time away from the day-to-day stresses and would she be able to babysit. Strangely enough for the first time in a while you were looking forward to a night out to have some fun.

Friday you found yourself looking forward to a night out and even had your hair and nails done, not sure why but it just felt good so why the hell not. The day passed by quickly and easily. Sat I woke up and did a 60-minute gym class, tough as nails but I seemed much stronger and after we were done a few of the people congratulated me on how well I did and a few even said see you later, which was weird I thought it was only my friend and her husband and a few others but what the hell, the more the merrier. We spent the day chatting and the usual banter once you were back from your cycle.

The day seemed to drag, not sure why and it was the perfect weather about 30 degrees and not a breath of wind. I think I only told you at about 3 that I was going out for sundowners that the evening with friends, not actually why I left it so late to tell you but kind of felt good that I would be the one out and you would be at home babysitting tonight.

STEVE -- It was a long week, and I was looking forward to a relaxing weekend. I had a decent cycle on Sat morning getting stronger but still way off where I need to be. I was looking forward to chatting to you on Sat evening so must admit was slightly disappointed when you told me that you would be out but would text when you could but was also glad that you had something planned as I knew you needed it so did not say anything. Weird that you only told me at 3 but didn't really give it another thought. You said you were going to some beach bar with two groups of people and that your mom was babysitting, must admit I did consider mentioning your impending cut-off date for your one-night stand but then rather decided to let you just have fun and say nothing as I'm sure that would have put you on edge and that wasn't what tonight was about.

OLIVIA -- Wasn't sure what to wear it was so hot but subconsciously found myself putting on a nice summer dress that showed off a little of the newfound muscle I had added, what the hell I thought I have been working hard so why not. Wasn't sure why I had put on my sexiest underwear but once again just put it down to happy to be going out and that was it. Stacey had asked me to drive but I said no so we decided to Uber just in case we did have one to many. I was picked up at about 15h20 and we made our way to the beach bar, as we arrived I couldn't believe how beautiful the ocean looked, it was so glassy, and the sun was reflecting beautifully off of the sea.

The place was packed as we entered, so luckily, we had booked and had a table outside with the most amazing view. Everyone ordered a drink And I finally ordered my Lemon flying fish that I had been craving but with a bottle of water as I knew it was still early and I had been training so didn't want to get tipsy after a few drinks. I texted you a pic of the view and said I had arrived and would stay in contact when I could, I felt bad but only slightly as I needed to unwind and it was my turn to be out while you were at home, I had a quiet chuckle to myself and said about time the roles were reversed.

Wow it was hot, but the water and flying fish were perfect to help cool me down. In no time my friends were already ordering their second bottle of wine, I remembered thinking I hope they do not get stupid drunk early again. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my friends at the bar from GYM, they seemed to be in a large group, and it was getting bigger by the minute, wow I remembered thinking to myself they all look so good, fit strong and healthy. My friend summoned me over to come and say hi and proceeded to introduce me to her husband and a group of friends, some I recognized from the gym and others I did not know. Her husbands' cousin was also with and I remember thinking if only fleetingly WOW he is hot, but he seemed to be with another girl so didn't really give it another thought.

I texted you again to let you know I was having fun and had just met up with my friends from GYM and that the weather was stunning, not sure why, but I wanted you to know the venue was great and I was having fun. I remembered thinking you would love it here but seen as though you weren't here, I was going to have fun for the both of us. After chatting for a while I went back to my table and was slightly surprised by how much they had consumed while I was away. I remember thinking that they would not last long at this pace. I ordered another flying fish and once again another bottle of water to make sure I was staying hydrated. The sun began to set slowly over the sea, and it was the most amazing site, I took a pic and once again sent it to you and asked what you were up to.

You asked a lot of questions like who I with was, what was it like and if I had had any shots. You told me to pace myself as I hadn't been drinking much for a while now. Must say I could feel the 2 flying fish already but only ever so slightly so resolved to drink slower and have some more water. As I got back to the table a round of shots had arrived and despite my numerous protests, which no one would listen to I decided to drink it. Dam Tequila and this at only 6 o'clock already, this was going to be interesting.

I floated between the 2 groups of friends for the next 30 to 40 minutes or so but found myself becoming more drawn to the group from GYM, they just seemed to be more fun, they were genuinely interested in me and I enjoyed getting to meet new people and engaging with them. Truth be told I did remember thinking if ever I was to have that stupid one night stand it would be worthwhile doing it with someone in this group, it was like the fit healthy and beautiful people all in one group, but I quickly tried to push that thought aside, we were here to have fun and not for me to do a stupid dare!!

I slowly started gravitating to this group more as time wore on especially since my friends were starting to get extremely drunk and I could see that this was going to go South very quickly. I also could not but help sneak a glance at my friends' cousin every now and then again either, WOW is all I kept thinking.

STEVE -- Loved the pics and was so glad that you seemed to really be enjoying yourself. You had even sent me a few pics and were texting me when you could which I liked, I did notice you seemed to be slightly vaguer about your new friends after you had told me that they were fun and all looked pretty amazing. I tried to ask you a few questions but subtly you seemed to brush them off or was I just imaging it, who knows. I could tell that you were irritated by Stacey and your main friends as they seemed to be drinking too much again and you were waiting for the bomb to drop and had already told me you refused to baby sit them again and if it went South you would just call an Uber and leave by yourself.

Then it happened you texted me to say you think you should leave as they were way past drunk and you didn't want to be with them anymore, I told you it was way too early to leave and why don't you just ignore them and spend time with your gym friends, little was I to know how that one text would change both our lives for the next few days!

I told you again you deserved a night out, so just go with the flow, have fun.

OLIVIA -- The night was going so well and then things started to turn with my friends, the alcohol had started to kick in and they were all arguing, becoming loud and just plain embarrassing. I had had enough and wanted to leave, so I texted you to say I was calling an Uber I. You said I should stay and just ignore them and spend more time with my new friends. After thinking about it for a while I thought screw it, why not they all cool and why should my evening be ruined by drunk people, besides the conversation was good and I was starting to unwind after a few drinks and could do with some positive people. Part of me was actually looking forward to getting to know them even better for some strange reason..... decision made I'm staying.

About 30 mins later Stacey came over to say that we need to leave and that they had already called an Uber. I felt bad and was about to change my mind and then my friend and her husband asked me to stay they said they would make sure I get home. I was still slightly undecided and then all of a sudden, the cousin looks at me with the most piercing Green eyes and says, stay I promise we will look after you, you have my word. I am still not sure what it was but at that moment I felt a slight familiar pang down below and decided then and there to stay. I went over to my friends and said not to worry I will get a lift later and said good night. I could see they were not impressed.

The wife and I got on well and after a while someone called for a round of shots. Of course, it had to be tequila but for some reason I was totally relaxed and did a round with them all, I could feel myself loosen up even more as that went down. The sun had now gone and it was getting darker now. I felt a slight chill and must have shivered a bit which was quickly noticed by the cousin. You cold he said? to which I answered no, but he wasn't having any of it. Quick as a flash he removed his jersey and came up behind me and draped it over my shoulders.

I don't know what struck me first, the smell of him on the jersey that filled my nostrils with the most divine smell, the slight touch of his hand against my bare neck or the sight of him in a tight T Shirt, but more about that later. All of a sudden, my friend leaned over to me and said I think he likes you to which I simply said don't be ridiculous he has a girlfriend and she simply answered, she isn't here now and we don't like her. At this point I realized I had quite a few messages from you and had forgotten to reply as I had been pre-occupied. I excused myself and went to the other side of the room so I could text you and reply and let you know I was having fun, and all was okay.

STEVE -- I must admit I was glad you had decided to stay, like I had mentioned previously I knew you needed a great night out with friends, but I must admit that I was slightly curious as to your new friends and once you had told me that you had already had a tequila with them my mind wandered to its usual dark, twisted and weirdo places......

I so didn't want to ask or even put any pressure on you or irritate you, but I just couldn't help myself so instead of mentioning the one-night stand challenge deadline that was ending I simply asked if you still had your condoms in your bag with a lot of smiley faces!! All you texted back was REALLY and maybe with a smiley face which made me even more curious. The next few texts were slightly more sporadic and a little more distant, so I wandered had I gone too far again?

OLIVIA -- Just as I was starting to really have fun you went and asked the dreaded question that I had hoped you wouldn't. You had in a very roundabout way brought up the possibility of the one-night stand again. I knew it would come but was slightly annoyed that it had come and suddenly I felt the pressure of my promise/dare again. While annoyed I looked across at the group and found myself thinking well if ever, I was going to do it tonight the pickings were of a higher caliber. I quickly tried to put that thought out of my mind and went back to having fun with my new friends.

Another round of tequila's and I could definitely feel I was getting into the evening now, especially when the music started, and we danced as a group. Quickly I found myself dancing in front of (let's call him David) He even twirled me a few times but made sure to keep a respectful distance, I found myself feeling slightly disappointed by this which confused me somewhat. By then I had discovered David was the owner of another branch of a GYM gym and had been in an on again off again relationship with the girl who had left earlier. I think my friend sensed my interest, which I denied totally but I think my ever so slightly tequila infused brain wasn't as convincing as it should have been. I knew I needed to check in with you again so excused myself and went to the loo.

After letting you know what I was up to and was still here I decided to replenish my lipstick, while scratching in my bag I discovered the stupid box of condoms that you had made mention of, I couldn't believe it, just my luck and all of a sudden, all our chats about such a night came flooding back. Could this be, was it a sign, this isn't me and I don't do this, all the questions and doubts and most of all do I tell you I have them.

When I got back to the bar my friend said that they had decided to leave and that the whole group was going back to their place. I said very weakly that I would catch an Uber home but didn't believe that I wanted to at this stage I was enjoying myself. She said don't be silly I am definitely coming to their place and that was that. There must have been about 12 of us in 3 Ubers and before long we ended up at her house. It was an entertainer's dream and I later discovered that her husband was a senior partner at a major law firm.

The pool was heated, the jacuzzi was on and it had the most amazing views out over the bay. Surprise surprise, another round of shots and slowly but surely, I could feel myself becoming very tipsy. When I told you that I had gone with them, you once again had your list of quizzy questions and wanted lots of information, it was at this point that I decided it was time to teach you a lesson and sent the following texts:

"Yes, I do have the condoms with me"

"Yes, I think this could be the night"

"Yes, there is someone who has caught my eye"

"I am going to say goodnight now and will text you tomorrow morning and let you know how my evening played out😊"

Have a good night, sleep tight, sweet dreams and then just 1 single kiss!

I still am not sure why I did this and I still believed that I was not going to do anything but by this stage and feeling very brave with the alcohol in me I just wanted to drive you crazy and teach you a lesson. Besides I knew I could tell a good story so if needed I would just make one up and tell you that was what happened

Crazy I know but that is what I did

STEVE -- Oh wow you had left the bar and gone to your friend's house. You were obviously having fun, but I was getting frustrated that you weren't texting me regularly and answering my questions. Then it happened words that I had potentially wanted to hear for some time but not in that manner. What do you mean you may have met someone, who, what is he like? tell me more but no reply. Surely you were joking, there is no way this was happening, you so would not do this to me and then came the goodnight and no further communication.

You weren't even reading my messages anymore; I didn't know if I was spitting mad or extremely turned on by what you had just told me. My mind was racing a million miles a minute. I sent a few more messages over the next 30 minutes or so but absolutely no reply. What were you doing, who were you with?

Sometime later I was on Facebook and there it was a pic of you posing with your new friend, her husband and David. The backdrop looked amazing I could see the pool all lit up and the bay in the background. You were all drinking wine but what caught my eye was the man that was standing and posing with his arm around you. I know I had challenged you to do this, but in my heart of hearts I was just as nervous now as you, especially after seeing what he looked like. He was way to good looking and suddenly all of my self-doubts started playing tricks on me. What if he is better than me, what if she enjoys it way too much, what if he is wealthy and successful, what if she likes his body better than mine was he a great lover was he is extremely large. I knew these were the risks of such a game but suddenly, the reality of what could happen and with who hit home.

My mind was a mess, and I couldn't wait to hear from you again. This was my game and in 3 simple texts you had just taken control and now had all of the power, somehow, I hadn't considered that it could play out like this.

I hardly slept but consoled myself that when I woke up that I would get a "good morning silly" at about 07h30 and a "how did you sleep" and then you would share all with me and answer my 50 million questions I had or simply just say I didn't do anything again.

07h30 came and went, I made myself coffee and never let my phone out of my sight but still nothing. Were you teasing me, were you in trouble or did you just have a hangover??

I couldn't take it any longer but still the silence persisted the minutes turned into hours. By now I was genuinely worried but suddenly at 16h00 the next afternoon I got a simple hello with a smiley face emoji. Hello? I said, where have you been, are you safe and what happened? expecting to get a full run down of what had happened between 10h00 last night and 4 this afternoon.

But no, you had other ideas, you simply sent me a text saying this is how it will work. You had booked a place for us on Tuesday, be there by no later than 9 if you are not, I will leave. You want to know what happened then you will find out on my terms, this is my game now. I will be setting a list of challenges over the course of a few hours and for each step you complete you will receive information. This is the only way it will and can happen. If you can't make Tuesday you lose out, if you arrive late you lose out, if you can't complete a challenge or chose not to you lose out. For every challenge you complete you will get information that I know you want.