A Night She Won't Forget

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With our clits still rubbing against each other and your dick in my mouth I can feel you going deeper and deeper down my throat as you try to stick to the rhythm. I can feel you getting close, then you tell me to get on her and to push our hips together so that you can place you dick between our two wet and soaked clits. I can feel you're so hard between us. We both moan as you fuck both of us you go out as far as you can and then slide back in between us. It's not long as I feel a tension in me growing. I was almost like a flood, both Jen and I squirting at the same time all over each other.

You pull your dick out of between us and pushed it hard into my soaking wet pussy. You ready for me to cum you ask me. I'm so ready, you grabbed me and pushed yourself in to me as fast as you can for a few seconds, and I could feel you explode inside me. We all just look at one another and smile, that was a nice surprise you say while rapping the towel around you and walked away.

Hey where are you going, we not done yet. We have another surprise for you. So we were thinking something like the two slave girls, and you could be our master as you did endure an awful amount of pain so far and just like that the games began.

Get up you said to Jen and you have to crawl over to Olivia, I want you to put your ass on her breasts and push your wet pussy against her lips as you gave the command you made use of a whip to hit the floor, it sounded so hard. I could feel Jen climbing onto my chest. I could feel my hard nipples pressing against her ass. Now Olivia, I want you to take your lips and place it in between her legs and place it against the opening of her pussy. Very nervous of the thought I complied as requested slowly pressing my lips into the wet pussy slowly rolling the tip of my tongue over Jen's swollen clit.

Now squeeze her ass hard you said. Again I complied, my hands tightly around Jen's ass, squeezing them as hard as I could, you could hear Jen moan a little, Jen's entire body shot forward her back arching into me, forcing my tongue to go deeper into her pussy, Jen was moaning with pleasure. Don't stop you said to me keep squeezing that ass tighter. Lick it up and eat that pussy out you commanded me, I knew I had to obey your every instruction. Rolling my tongue deeply into Jen I continued to squeeze her ass as hard as I could, with my tongue still inside her you finally ordered me to stop. I thought we were going to stop now but no.

Now Olivia you came to stand almost above me, gently taking my head in your hand, pushing me forward you started kissing me gently, I could feel your tongue on my lips it felt different. You then grabbed the back of my neck and told me to lie on top of Jen's body. Get on top of her you said, I could feel my breast now touching Jen's. Grabbing my arms you moved them to a metal frame just above Jen's head. Making sure my wrists were securely fastened in the cuffs. You smiled kneeling down before the two of us you took your hands and rubbed both our thighs at the same time, going up until you reached both our clits.

You are both so wet you said as you slowly pull you fingers out placing your tongue over your fingers, licking both our juices lets undo those holding you said I think it's time for us to go take a shower we both followed you as we entered the shower you pulled me closer to you and you started kissing me it almost caught me by surprise then Jen pulled my arms upwards, you dragged your fingers across my back until it reached my bum, you bent down to the floor placing cuffs firmly around my ankles. I asked what was happening, you started licking my nipples causing me to moan with pleasure. Kissing your way up my neck leaving small marks I could feel.

Are you ready you asked, was still not sure what was happening the suddenly a stream of ice-cold water came down on my body. Nothing like a nice shower, renews the senses to make you feel nice and fresh. I started to moan not just with pleasure your as hands started to massage my breast and I could feel myself getting all wet again. Then Jen kneeled to the floor. Her head was at my waist and she was slowly gliding a hot cloth down my inner thighs I could feel the cloth going between my legs touching my pussy. You asked me if I am enjoying this slowly circling your finger around my breasts, pinching them every now and again. I could feel myself needing air, I struggled to answer the questions you had asked as you kept on rolling your tongue over my nipples and licked and flicked them.

Then you released me from the cuffs and I went down to my knees, I could feel you holding me down on all fours. I felt you bending over me, I could feel your hard cock between my legs. You placed your hands on my breast squeezing them tightly and you pressed your lips close to my ear. Here is what is going to happened and I was very nervous. Jen slipped underneath me, I could feel Jen blowing warm breath gently across my me. You might have thought that you have pushed your sexual limits, but I will show you just how much fun I will have with the both of you I could feel you bending against me with you dick.

My goal that is to make you scream with both pain and pleasure as that was what you did to me, I was starting to get a bit scared as I wasn't sure what was happening next. You tighten the hold on my breasts even more, causing them to quickly turn a bright pinkish-red shade and once I am done and I have had my share of your body I shall let Jen fuck you all she wants. Before I could say anything I could feel you slamming your hard cock into me. My entire body felt the slam it almost felt as if you went into my stomach. Each time you went in and out became longer and harder, slamming into me.

All of a sudden you paused, and you gripped my legs and slid yourself out of me. As I wanted to talk you slammed in again deeply as hard as you could, I could feel all my juices dripping out of me I was so wet. Then I felt Jen's hand touching me while you were still inside me, I couldn't help but moan when Jen touched my clit. I had you going so hard and her fingers touching me at the same time. Then the fingers became her tongue, as you pulled out, I could feel Jen's tongue going into my pussy and after a few seconds it was your hard dick again.

I could feel my entire body going hard and I knew I was going to cum soon, you pulled out and told Jen to lick my pussy as you knew what was about to happen. Jen continued to flick her tongue deep into my pussy, I could feel myself cumming in her mouth. I could feel all the juices being sucked from me. You grabbed me and pushed your cock deeply into me again not stop and not caring, I could feel Jen's tongue om my breast sucking them now you just kept going faster and faster, I was waiting for you to cum you were so close then you I could feel you slam into me as you started cumming,

Jen made her way down to my pussy and as you removed yourself from me, she took you in her mouth and sucked you all clean, she then did the same with my pussy, I could almost feel all the juices being sucked out by her.

We were all pretty banged up after the eventful day we had so we decided to take it easy the rest of the day, Jen said goodbye and she said it was nice meeting you.

After she left, I could see this was definitely not what you expected at all for the day to be like.

But we both agreed that we had fun.