A Night Shift to Remember

Story Info
Brad's night shift gave him a New Year surprise.
5.5k words
3.83
8.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A cold Monday evening and Brad was getting ready for his first night shift of year 2018. Brad was wearing his sky blue shirt and grey pants with dark blue blazer and brown shoes. He turned on his bike and wore his favorite helmet and shoot for his workstation. Brad a 6 feet tall, wheetish skin complexion, and athletic build body male was working at a private hospital as a Billing Department Executive.

It was the cold day of first week of Jan 2018 and Brad reached 8 pm sharp for his first night shift of the year. Brad greeted his colleagues who were also on night shift from different departments and everyone discussed how colder days are getting and how colder the coming night would be. Brad walked downstairs to the basement where his department was.

Brad reached to his department and took handover from his staff and started working. Brad worked through different files and folders for 2 hrs and it was 10 pm and Brad looked outside the window of his counter and saw the basement empty by now as walk-in patients and other radiological staff were already left. Brad then called his friends from other department to his department for dinner. In few minutes while Brad washed his hands and heated up his food joined him and they together had dinner. Brad finished his dinner and his other friends also, his friends then left for their departments. Brad then looked at the more pending work, it was already 10:30 PM and there was much of the work pending for him, so without a second though he started working on and hours passed in minutes and when he looked up at his watch it was already 1 AM in the morning. Brad was feeling kinda horny that morning. After much ignoring the lusty thoughts, He finally thought of relieving himself as it was getting hard inside his pants.

He thought of dropping the rest of the work for morning and to have a short nap as he felt tired. As he was about to go to the rest room, he heard someone coming by as he was aware of that the basement was empty from past few hours, he was unsure about who it is as the visibility from his counter was limited. As the sound of steps grew louder he was sure someone is coming in his direction and to look at who it is he stood up and dropped his phone on the floor in hurry. As he got down to pick his phone he heard a knock on his counter. The counter was a wooden cabin with glass covering the front and a rest room and washroom attaching to it from inside. Only billing staff had access through the door, the rest of all has to stand in front of the cabin. So he heard the knock on his cabin and as he pull up his head to look at who it is he was shocked and as well as surprised and it was a young lady standing in front of him, she stood in front of him in her red cotton fabricated low neck nursing gown. It was clear to Brad that she was from nursing department but for him she was the new face.

He asked her about her name and Anna she replied with a broad smile on her face. Anna was holding some files. He looked at Anna, she stood in front of him in her red cotton fabricated low neck nursing gown and to his utter surprise the gown was perfect and he could easily figure out that Anna was feeling cold as her young nipples were already poking through her gown. Anna's phone made a single beep and she pull it out from her pocket and looked at it and smiled, it was her boyfriend with whom she was sexting from past an hour. It was obvious for her nipples to be in that state. Looking at the nipples, it was clear that the nipples were full of her young heated blood, Brad scanned her from tip to toe. Anna knew what Brad was looking at, so she adjusted her posture more straight making her breasts appear more outward as she loves to flaunt her natural assets. Anna was also in sexy mood while her boyfriend giving her romantic chills on messages. As Brad scanned her again and instantly she interrupted.

"Good Morning sir"

Brad replied in nervous voice:

"Good Morning mam and you can call me Brad."

Anna quoted again:

"Sir here are some files you need to see of the patients which are due for discharge in the morning."

Brad was stunned by her sexy young famine voice and replied:

"No worries mam"

Brad forwarded his hand toward Anna to take hold of the files and Anna gave Brad files and he accidently or you can say intentionally touched her hand and it sent shivers to both of them.

Anna was aware of these tactics as she has always been an admirable beauty, she was enjoying how everyone always wants to touch her young beauty, and Anna can feel her nipples growing more hard thinking about how her proud beauty is making her irresistible to young guys.

They were then interrupted by the sound of someone coming, Anna looked in the direction and it was two of her staff girls coming to check on her if she successfully found the right person to hand over the files as Anna was on her very first night shift. Both of the other girls knew Brad well as a colleague and greeted each other and the two of other girls started talking to each other about a patient. Brad was staring at Anna's young beauty from head to toe and Anna was aware of this.

Anna was finding it sexy to show off her young wanted beauty, so she leaned over the counter to just rest her hands and to intentionally show of her deep cleavage and the other time she moved to her friends and kept her back in the view of Brad's eyes to tease him more. She always love teasing young blood. Brad can completely make out her ass in that tight gown. Anna was feeling the sensation and the sexiness of someone watching her like that and was simultaneously romancing up on the chat session with her boyfriend. Brad was getting a turned on and was getting hard in his pants. He was just imagining what is inside that gown and what it will taste like.

And then the staff got call from their nursing floor to come upstairs fast as there was an emergency. The three of the girls left immediately and Anna while walking kept the pace of gently teasing Brad's eyes with making her ass look more vibrant while taking steps. Brad's eyes followed her ass till she got out of the sight.

Brad was just stunned by what he saw and his pants were hurting him more as his dick grew more in size thinking about Anna. Brad felt the lust building inside him and he adjusted his dick as it was much hard for him by now to overcome those sexy erotic thoughts. Brad knew it is not easy now to get out of this. So he dimmed the lights and moved to the restroom and sat on chair. As Brad sat, he started thinking about Anna, her beauty, her perfectly shaped curves, her flourished pointy breasts and her ample round ass with slim waist. Brad started rubbing his dick from his pants.

Anna also reached on her floor thinking about what just happened and how she was enjoying it all flaunting her all natural assets, she felt mixed feelings of arousal and excitement and was feeling more proud for her beauty. Her mind continued to flash all the scenic view of Brad looking at her young body. Her boyfriend was already messaging her making her mood more romantic. Her mind was not letting her concentrate on her work, her nipples were so hard at this point becoming more clearly visible. She then went to the restroom and pull out stall from her handbag and covered her up. Her colleagues ask her if she's ok? She replied

"Yes it's just I am feeling little colder"

Anna's pussy was already wet by now and it was getting hard for her to stand on her feet. So she sat herself on a chair and crossed her legs and called her boyfriend as there was not much work at that moment. She talked to her boyfriend over the phone in low voice to not be much noticeable. Her boyfriend was making her hornier and was already romancing her over the phone. Anna covered herself more in the stall and started caressing her young body gently not making it noticeable, lights were dim already. On the other hand Brad continued thinking about her and gently stroking his dick from his pants. It was 3 am in the morning and both were trying to get some rest and resist the feelings but their minds were not letting them and continued to flash the scene. Brad knew that it's gonna be hard for him to take a nap and he also had lots of work to do in the morning. So he decided to relieve himself. Brad pulled his zipper down and pull out his dick. His dick was very much hard and was covered with his pre-cum, Brad started gently caressing his dick with his right hand.

After much romance on the phone that made Anna on the edge of her climax her phone signaled low battery and then switched off leaving her unfinished. She got upset and threw the phone away as she was much closer to her point of no return. On the other hand she was feeling so much aroused at this time which was making her uncomfortable. Then one of her colleague came to her and asked her to go to the billing department as one or more entries in the previous handed-over files were missing. As none of the ward boy was available at the moment due to busy with other patients, so Anna was the only option for them. Anna's pussy and her panties were already wet at this moment making it hard for her to even concentrate on anything. She then stood up from the chair and felt the pre-juice drops touching her thighs sending her chills. As Anna approached the door she unknowingly removed the stall and walk past the door. Her nipples were clearly visible pointing out of her gown and her wet pussy was already leaking some pre-juice on her thighs. She took the lift and reached the basement. She saw the lights of the billing department were dim and she could not figure out anyone there. Brad was inside stroking his dick and thinking about Anna and moaning her name. Anna knocked on the counter twice but she didn't seems to figure out Brad anywhere and the entries has to be made on urgent basis. Anna thought Brad might have fell asleep.

Anna thought of going inside, so she reached at the door and as she pushed the door the door opened. She was unsure why door has left open and lights were dimmed. Without a second thought she went inside, lights were dim, so she easily saw the switch board adjusting the focus of her eyes. Anna heard her name and a little moan but was unsure what it is, so she turned on the buttons and lights flashed and the room lighted up. Anna was shocked on what she saw next. She saw Brad stroking his hard dick and moaning her name. Brad heard the sound of switch and instantly lights just flashed in his eyes leaving him shocked to see Anna standing there and in hurry he stood up from the chair and his dick was still hard and out of his pant dripping his pre-cum drops on the floor. Anna saw Brad's throbbing hard dick oozing out pre cum. Anna got mixed feeling of arousal and confusion. Anna then turned her back to Brad and started rushing out of the room thinking it as an awkward moment between both of them.

As Anna approached the door, Brad who was already high on his sex drive grabbed Anna from behind tightly his dick pressed into Anna's gown and Anna became shocked to see Brad's behavior. Anna told Brad:

"What are you doing sir? Please leave me. Someone can hear us and we will be in a trouble. Please leave me I don't like these things, I am already committed."

Brad was so high that he pressed his dick more into Anna and this time the dick pushed her gown into her ass crack a bit and Anna just let out a mild moan:

"oooooooooh mmmmmm"

Anna's nipples became harder and as she was also very high nearing her climax while romancing over phone, it was becoming hard for her to resist. Anna again fought with her arousal and told Brad:

"Sir please leave me. This is not good anyone can come at any time and it will ruin our reputation and I am very serious with my boyfriend and I cannot cheat him."

Brad heard nothing and he pushed Anna towards the door and door shuts. Anna's breasts were pushing against the door, her nipples were hard and pressing against the wooden door which was exciting her even more. Brad pressed his hard throbbing dick more against her tight gown. Anna wasn't wearing anything under the gown but just her newly bright red g-string panties, so she felt the shaft of the cock clearly against her ass crack. Brad started kissing her neck. Anna's hairs were bun tied. Brad started kissing back of her neck. Brad's lips caressed her back of the neck gently, Anna also felt the flames of arousal bursting inside her too. At this point Anna just put her hands downward and hold Brad's dick tightly wrapping her hands around it and gently stroking. Brad got more aroused and started biting on Anna's back of the neck and started biting on her earlobes also. Brad started licking her earlobes and gently biting them. Anna was becoming out of control her grip on Brad's dick grew much stronger and Brad's dick was already releasing pre-cum which started flowing on Anna's hands.

Brad then pull Anna's hands up in the air on the door and starting caressing her waist to her arms. Brad started rubbing his hands on Anna's whole figure from waist to her arms. Anna was feeling the hotness of her body. Anna's body was throwing off heat. Brad then started pulling Anna's gown upward. Anna resist and asked Brad in low moaning voice:

"It's enough sir please let me go everyone else is waiting for me. Please it's much of the time since I came down here"

Brad just ignored the words and started pulling her gown up as Brad pulled her gown halfway he saw those perfectly shaped fair legs which were turning him on even more. Anna knew once her gown will be up there will be no turning back. She tried resisting but her arousal was much more dominant on her. As Brad pulled up her gown more and reached her thighs Brad was getting more and more aroused. As Brad reached on the starting curve of her ass Anna let out a moan:

"oooooooooohhhhhhhh nnnnnnnooooooooooo mmmmmmmmmmmmm sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh"

Brad slowly pulled up her gown more than halfway that Anna felt the cloth caressing her body parts. As the gown reached around her ass curve, Anna bends herself more in arousal making the cloth grips her flesh more tightly and Brad pulled the gown of her ass slowly feeling the romance and saw her bright red g-string panties wet with Anna's pre-juice. He can smell the juice oozing out from Anna's pussy mixing with the fabric of her bright red panties. The pungent scent of Anna's young pussy juice aroused Brad more and he pulled off the gown from her waist and as she bends more in arousal her ass crack hit shaft of Brad's dick. Anna felt the thunder running all around her body and she stayed her ass there letting Brad's hard shaft touch mildly. Brad then pulled her gown till her breasts he got more excited and pressed his dick little bit further in Anna's ass crack. As the gown reached her breasts, it became more tighter making hard to pull over because of the precise perfect fit of the cloth around her well-nourished fully blossom breasts . Brad with the help of his both hands pulled up the gown exposing Anna's dark red love bra and then through her neck and as the gown reaches her hairs, Anna's bun got untied and her hairs started falling on her back leading a shiver and a mild moan.

"aaaaaaah ssssssssssshh"

Now Anna was in her bright red g-string panties and her dark red love bra. Brad hugged Anna from behind pressing his dick into Anna's fair perfectly shaped fleshy thighs. Anna opened her legs a bit to let Brad's already throbbing dick explore more and then again tighten up her legs with Brad's dick inside. Brad felt the pressure of Anna's thighs on his hard dick. Anna started gently rubbing her thighs with Brad's dick. Brad then kissed Anna's neck again and started kissing her backbone. Brad moved backward and started licking her back from top to her ass curve. Brad started biting in between sending shivers to Anna's young body. Anna was moaning continuously

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh shssssssssssshhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssss ummmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh"

Brad then started kissing on Anna's curves. As Brad's lips approached towards her waist Anna let out a bigger moan

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Brad started kissing her waist and gently biting her whole bare back body and Anna also feeling the sexiness inside of how her young body is getting all the attention. Anna's g-string bright red panty was now fully wet, her juices started flowing outside of her panty now landing on Brad's already pre-cum covered dick. Brad was loving the pungent smell of Anna's fresh young scent and Brad continued to kiss her backbone to the top again and then he held his dick and pressed his dick further in Anna's thighs. Anna opened her thighs bit more and let Brad's dick fillup the gap. Brad's pre-cum dripped dick is now pressing against Anna's wet panty. Both of their young fresh juices were getting mixed together to the fabric creating aroma of romance. Anna smelled the mixed scent of Brad and her own young pussy juice which was making her more aroused, her nipples were already very hard and sensitive at this moment and were pressing against the door. Brad then opened Anna's bra hook exposing her hidden area and started kissing the area gently touching and rubbing it and then reaching towards the edge of the both sides one by one kissing the edge of her breasts leaving a warm breath making her shiver more.

Anna then pushed Brad backwards and moved herself towards Brad and her bra fell off exposing her perfectly shaped firm round and ripped breasts pointing forward. Her breasts looked young and tight and could easily be measured to 36inches which is the damn perfect size for many men around the globe. Her pink nipples stood proudly pointing straight and her dark pink areola's were covering the perfect area around her breasts. Brad's mouth filled with water looking at the freshly exposed breasts wanting to be caressed. Brad then pushed Anna against the wall banging Anna's ass against the wall. Cold wall and Anna's hot bare back fusing together making the wall heated up a bit. Brad then started kissing Anna wildly and Anna responding same with kissing back more furiously. Brad hugged Anna and Anna's breasts were pressing with Brad's chest leaving no area for even air to cross. Anna felt her hard nipples rubbing against Brad's nipples triggering sensations in both bodies. Brad's dick was pushing on Anna's pussy covered in red g-string panties making Anna to open up her thighs a bit and letting dick moved in. Anna opened up her legs and then closed tightly creating much pressure on Brad's dick. Both of them were furiously kissing each other. Brad then stick his tongue in Anna's mouth and Anna started sucking Brad's tongue and gently biting it. Anna was enjoying the masculine taste of his saliva. Both of them were kissing very passionately tasting each other's saliva.

Brad then pulled his lips out of Anna's lips and started guiding his way to Anna's bare breasts as he was about to kiss those bare hard pointing nipples, Anna pushed Brad back. Brad stared at Anna and Anna gave him a seductive look and got on her knees. Brad was unsure about what Anna was about to do. Anna got on her knees and looked at Brad's hard pre-cum dripping dick. Anna then hold Brad's hard dick in her hand and pulled him closer and looked directly in Brad's eyes and pulled his dick more closer while she stare at him. Anna then looked at Brad's hard dick again and felt the pre-cum running on her hands and Anna then licked her wrist tasting the pre-cum, then Anna pushed her lips on Brad's shaft , Brad's pre-cum touched Anna's lips and Brad felt the sensation all over his body and his dick gaining more strength now. Anna then pulled out her tongue and started running gently over Brad's pure pink shaft. Anna liked the taste of Brad's pre-cum drenched dick and she continues to lick the young juice from it, like she was cleaning the rust out of a precious metal. She looked in Brad's eyes and then with a blink to Brad, she held his dick more tightly and closer to her lips opened her mouth and took the whole shaft in her mouth. Brad closed his eyes as she took his drenched horny dick in her mouth, Brad felt the warmth of Anna's mouth around his dick and moaned

12