All Comments on 'A Night Shift to Remember'

by narratorX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
English is not your first language?

It could have been a very enjoyable read, but your lack of English caused it to be very stilted and difficult to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Did you have to

include his name ever couple of sentences?

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 5 years ago
Blahhh

Clearly written by someone to whom English is a foreign language. It makes it very unpleasant to read and it might have been possible that an editor would have made it worth reading, but I'll never know. 1*

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 5 years ago
Well....

You gave it a good try. As others have pointed out, English is obviously not your first language and that will hurt your scores. I always hold that it helps to list your location in your Bio cause it will probably cause the reader to consider how he'd do in your language. When language is unknown some will just think, "Heck, I could do better...."

Anyway, good luck with the writing, and if you want to call in an editor , I hope you had better luck than I did. cd

narratorXnarratorXover 5 years agoAuthor
A Reply

To all of you who have commented. First of all I apologize for bad English. Yes English is not my first language. I appreciate you guys commented on this and let me knew that i should improve my English much more. I will definitely be improving my English language and will post much more hot stories without any issues the next time.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
could have been better

A Night Shift to Remember is a fine romance story, but the English prose is not the best. Further, the story itself is rather too short. Unfortunately, the author has not written any more stories, which is a shame- the talent is there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous