All Comments on 'A Night to Remember'

by Loveshotsex

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Retards

Should not try and write stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Use real words, not internet shorthand. Also, grammar is a wonderful thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
And then and then and then

and then and then and end

LoveshotsexLoveshotsexalmost 14 years agoAuthor

i dont understand what your saying about short hand, I realise there is a couple of mistakes in words. But unless you sit for hours going over and over story, you can{t find them all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

hot story!

leprakan108leprakan108almost 14 years ago
Nice job

I enjoyed the 69 scene especially!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Keep It Going

Not bad. More dialog, and a little less, "then," and ", as". Shorter sentences are a good thing. Also grammar and editing a little more will help. The difference between 3's and 4's, and 4's and 5's is the small details, correct spelling, capitalizing names (jack a couple of times.)

You could write really hot stuff, keep at it, and please understand the comments are meant to help you write better.

LoveshotsexLoveshotsexalmost 14 years agoAuthor

I like getting comments back about the story´s, as I´m just starting out I know I still have alot to learn. I do use spell check but it doesn´t always pick things up. As far as more dialog goes I´m still practising on that when I try it sounds silly so I end up just leaving it out. but again ty for the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

If your spell check isn't working correctly then you need to have someone proofread for you. Your spelling and grammar mistakes take away from the story and make a person not want to read any further because they think the story is not going to be any good because of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot story

Forget all the negative comments, one hot story. Keep it up!

Great ATM.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous