A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie removed the strap on and she and Tess attached it to you.

You laughed, 'I'm not sure my pussy could take much more! Thank you, mistress, for letting me fuck you instead.'

You'd clearly taken the whole submissive role to heart, and was still willing to party.

Hazel got down on all fours and demanded,' ram that cock in my cunt, whore. You will fuck me until I come.'

You grasped her back, raking it with your nails. The phallus eased past her pussy lips, deep into her vagina. You worked your magic, clearly Hazel was enjoying this.

By now, Angie and Tess were on their knees and were taking it in turns to suck my now stiffening cock. I stared, watching you fuck, your face a picture of concentration as if giving this mistress of yours was your only desire.

The girls seemed intent on being the one to make me cum. As they took it in turns to swallow my cock, they'd break off for a moment to share the taste of my rigid member.

Both Angie and Tess were masturbating. Tess had procured the vibrator and had pushed it into Angie's sticky cunt.

I'd been so focused on my own pleasure, I'd barely noticed that you had shifted position. You now lay facing Hazel, thrusting into her, kissing her, moaning like the submissive slut you wanted to be.

You continued thrusting, and with a stifled moan, Hazel cried out.

'Make me cum, slave! That's it, that's it. Oh yes! Fuck that's good. Oh, you dirty little slut, you know how to make your mistress happy!'

She climaxed, and you slid the toy out of her dripping pussy. Unbidden, you slid down to lap up her juice, savouring her pussy again. You reached between your legs and rubbed your clit under the phallus.

Meanwhile, I was getting more and more thrilled; the sensation of being sucked by two clearly experienced practitioners. It still wasn't the feeling I got when you sucked me off, that was special because you do it with love in your eyes. The girls however were getting me close.

'Oh yeah, slaves, make your master cum!' I exclaimed.

'Maybe this will help,' you laughed as you and Hazel approached.

Hazel knelt between her pets, joining in the cock sucking of a lifetime. I doubted I'd ever get to experience this again!

You stood to my left and thrust the gleaming, dripping prick towards my mouth.

'Maybe master needs to taste pussy to make him cum over their faces,' you exclaimed.

I eagerly sucked, tasting Hazel on your toy, gripping your bum.

With a shudder I came, turning to catch Angie, Hazel and then Tess with my hot salty spunk.

As they knelt there you tenderly licked each one in turn, getting all of my love juice onto your tongue.

You opened your mouth to show us all the cum you'd savoured.

With a gleam in your eye, you kissed me, slid your tongue over mine and we shared my salty liquid, embracing and sealing our bond, a night neither of us would ever forget!