A Night to Remember

Story Info
Karen's Description of a Blindfolded Sex Session.
4.5k words
4.21
17.6k
19
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At your request, I am laying there on the bed, blindfolded. Just a few minutes before, I was in the bathroom "freshening up", carefully washing between my legs anticipating the purpose of the request. After drying off, I donned the sexy negligée you had asked me to choose. Although the black lacy garment with red trim covers from my breasts to just below my ass-cheeks, it reveals enough to excite even me. Then a trip to the closet to choose high heels that I know you will like. A pair of open-toed black ones with three-inch spikes will do the trick. As I slip them on, I notice that my freshly-manicured bright red toenails accent the look perfectly.

Now lying there in the bed waiting in anticipation, my mind races wondering what will take place next. Certainly, there will be sex - hopefully lots of it. But the mystery of what will happen leading up to it has my pussy already wet. I slide my hand down between my legs, across the short stubble remaining of the pubic hair that you had recently removed. As my middle finger slides past my clitoris, electricity shoots through my body and lets me know it is ready for more. Down a little further, my silky lips are practically dripping with my juices. Not wanting to get caught pleasuring myself, I slide my fingers past my clitoris again and involuntarily convulse as the signal shoots through my body again.

I hear the bedroom door open, and my heart starts beating faster with anticipation. I hear you go into the bathroom and shut the door. As I hear the sound of the shower turn on, I imagine you bathing. I wonder if your cock is already hard in anticipation. I wonder if you are stroking your rock-hard erection, partly for cleaning and partly for pleasure.

Knowing I have a few minutes while you finish showering, my hand slips back down to my now-aching clitoris and swollen labia. My hips move slightly as I rub around the top of my clit. The excitement builds as I lose myself in the pleasure of the moment. As I imagine your cock being thoroughly cleaned, my movements become faster. Soon I am furiously rubbing my clit, occasionally plunging a finger, then two into my now sopping wet love canal. As I get closer to orgasm, all attention is focused on my clitoris. I grab at the bedsheet with my left hand as I start to tense up in preparation for release. My breathing becomes involuntarily shallower and faster; little moans coming out with each short breath. The pace quickens, and then the crescendo: electricity surges through my body as I convulse in pleasure-filled pulses through my body. As I start bucking wildly to the pulses of orgasm, I plunge my fingers deep inside, pushing in as deep and hard as I can until the orgasm fades.

Now breathing slower but still twitching from the stray electricity finding its way through my body, I hear the bathroom door open and your steps in my direction. I wonder what you will do first, but I hope you will bring that clean cock to my lips so I can pleasure you with my mouth. Not entirely disappointed, I feel your hands on my right ankle, caressing your way up my leg. My legs instinctively move apart as I move my leg toward you. You stop just short of the prize, which excites me even more with the tease.

I then hear the sound of Velcro separating, and feel you wrap the cuff around my right ankle, just above the strap of my shoe. Now I understand what you are up to, and relax into a more submissive yet wanting mode. As you connect the cuff to the harness attached to the bedframe, I await a repetition of the ritual for the other leg. As expected, I feel you pull my left leg toward the other side of the bed and your caress of that leg. I want your cock in my mouth so badly at this point. My mouth is watering in anticipation of the sweet and salty taste of your pre-cum on my tongue. I want to ask for it, but know better. My duty now is to be pleasured at your pleasure, and I know it will be wonderful. The cuff is attached to my left ankle and then connected to the harness attached securely to the bedframe.

Now I wonder if you will also constrain my hands to the bedframe harness as well. For a few seconds, my mind races with what you might do next. For what seems like an eternity, nothing happens. I can hear movement in the room, but am not sure exactly where you are or what you are doing. I feel you gently take my left hand and pull it slowly to the edge of the bed. The sound of velcro separation breaks the silence again, and my wrist is being wrapped with the cuff. Once attached to the harness, I anxiously await the same for the other arm. I resist the urge to move my right arm into position so I can more quickly be completely under your control.

To my surprise, you take my hand and guide it to your rock hard cock. I moan slightly with satisfaction as I grab ahold of the shaft. Moving up toward the head, I am met with the slippery lubrication of the pre-cum that belies the level of your excitement. I quickly smile to myself with the satisfaction that I have caused this level of excitement after all these years together. As I stroke my hand up and down on your cock, you move it closer to my mouth and I hungrily take advantage of the proximity of the head to my lips. But I am constrained on my left side to the point where you have control of how much of your cock I am able to engulf into my mouth. You let me lick the pre-cum off the tip and head, and I try to get the rest of your cock into my mouth. You only let the head past my lips while my tongue flicks across the tip. I strain against the straps holding me back from what I want to do, and grab your left ass cheek to pull you closer. You move close enough to allow me to deep throat you twice before you pull away. I whimper with involuntary sounds of dissatisfaction that let you know you are doing a good job of teasing while controlling me.

I hear movement again and then the last cuff is wrapped around my right hand and fastened to the harness. Now I am completely and ecstatically helpless. The excitement builds as I wonder what will be next. I feel your breathing as you whisper in my ear, "I'll be right back," and I hear you open the bedroom door. I am left wondering what on earth you might be doing. Our normal lovemaking sessions typically did not include an exit from the bedroom once things reached this level.

"Maybe he has bought a new sex toy," I muse as I try to make rational sense of the moment. Just then I hear the door close and your footsteps getting closer. My body tingles with the anticipation of the sensations I am about to feel but can't see coming. My pussy is on fire, and my nipples are tingling with excitement.

I then feel hands on my right leg, caressing and kneading the muscles, working toward the top where my pussy aches for them to be. They stop again, just short of my pussy and start again just above my waist. Sliding slowly up my belly, the fingers end up on my right breast, doing circles on the areola through the thin fabric of the negligée. A light pinch of the nipple sends an electric impulse directly to my groin, making my clitoris ache even more for contact again. Two hands are now involved, caressing both breasts through the lacy fabric. The top portion now just barely covers my nipples as if the garment knows what to do.

I open my mouth and strain my neck away from the pillow as a signal that I want - no need - a cock in it. You oblige with just the head again as I strain against the straps to pull more of it into my mouth. You allow me full access, and I proceed to perform my blowjob magic on your throbbing dick. As I hungrily take all of you into my mouth, my tongue flicks and dances around the head, which sends twangs of electricity through you.

I feel fingers tracing the perimeter of my pussy and then rubbing around my clit. The excitement shoots through my body and I become more aggressive with my cock-sucking. I am disappointed when the hand moves away from my pussy, but I realize that I am not in control.

You move away, and then I sense movement at the foot of the bed. I arch my back in anticipation of contact with my pussy, and I'm pleased when I feel your tongue making its way around my engorged pussy lips, flicking the clit on occasion, and licking up my juices. I notice that the technique is a little different and it excites me even more that you are trying something new.

Each pass of your tongue over my clit sends tiny shocks of excitement through my body, and as the pace quickens, I can feel my stomach muscles tense in pre-orgasmic preparation. I feel you pull the negligée down off my nipples and then occasional gentle pinching sends little jolts to my groin, making me want the orgasm even more.

As my breathing shallows and I arch my back, the orgasm takes over my mind and body, with my hips bucking wildly while your tongue tries to stay engaged. I moan loudly and uncontrollably as the orgasm washes over my body in wave after wave of ecstasy. I feel an object enter my swollen and convulsing vagina, thrusting in and out while your tongue gently licks the area just above the nub of my clitoris. Larger and longer than a finger, the penetration sends more electricity through my body. I push my hips into each thrust as the dildo is gently slid into and out of my love tunnel.

My mind has difficulty processing the next sensation, which is something wet on my lips. The taste is familiar, but the activity around my pussy has me confused. I then realize the taste is pre-cum, and I instinctively open my lips and take the cock hungrily into my mouth. The orientation of the cock in my mouth and the dildo still sliding slowly into and out of my vagina with the gentle tongue-flicking of my clitoris finally add up. I jerk my head back in shock, pulling completely off your cock.

"What are you doing?" I protest; the first words out of my mouth since I left you to get ready earlier. I try to close my legs and stop the activity down there, but the restraints won't let me. The dildo is still slowly sliding in and out of my pussy.

"Pleasuring you," comes your response.

I feel the dildo slide out of my pussy and movement on the bed between my legs as the head of your cock is again being pressed against my lips. I then feel what I realize is someone else's tongue on my labia lapping up my orgasm juices. As it flicks across my clit, I jolt from the sensation. The tongue then parts my pussy lips and thrusts deep into my vagina.

"Please don't; we've talked about this before," I plead.

"You are being pleasured at my pleasure my love," you reply.

As you rub your cock head on my lips, I purse them in protest. You don't push the issue and pull away.

"You are my submissive right now, and it is my job to pleasure you in ways that you are not normally pleasured," you continue. "Please trust me with what I am doing, and you will have a night of exhaustive ecstasy."

I do not see you signal to your friend, but I feel him move from the foot of the bed. You both say nothing, and lots of conflicting thoughts are running through my mind. I don't want to have sex with anyone but you, but the feeling and thoughts of two men pleasuring me at the same time is making me even hornier than I was before.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"We are admiring your beauty," you reply. "Just relax and enjoy. No more talking."

I am straining to see around the blindfold to see who you have brought into our lovemaking - no - raw sex session, but I did too good a job of putting it on. Your friend's identity will stay a secret until you allow me to know it.

I finally lay my head back and relax slightly. Someone starts caressing my right leg, and someone else is caressing my right breast. As the two of you slowly caress my entire body, I start to loosen up and relax more fully.

At this point, with four hands all over my body, I am not sure who is doing what, and it is driving me crazy. Is my husband caressing my legs, working his way up to and around my steaming hot womanhood, or is it his friend? Are the hands that I feel massaging my breasts, working up to my shoulders and then playing with my nipples familiar ones? As one set of hands makes its way back to my clit and starts a methodical rubbing, I realize that I don't care as much as I did a few minutes ago.

I then feel the dildo being inserted back into my pussy and a tongue starts to flick over my clit. I realize who is doing what at the moment I taste the pre-cum and take the head of a cock into my mouth. Not a monster cock by any standards, but certainly bigger than yours, I realize I am sucking another man's cock - possibly a stranger's, while my husband slowly fucks me with a dildo and licks my clit. All of the sensory input is so pleasurable that I decide to let down my guard and enjoy the desires of two men who wish to see me exhausted after having as much sex with them as I can stand.

I start to tease his cock like I do yours, knowing he will enjoy it as much as you do. I alternate licking the head and sucking it into my mouth, flicking all around the glans with my tongue while my lips seal around its shaft. Then I hungrily take as much length of his cock as I can in one quick gulp, sometimes gagging on the volume of cock in my mouth and down my throat. I can't get his whole cock down my throat, and marvel that this is the biggest one I have sucked.

I am a bit uncomfortable position-wise, and stop sucking his cock long enough to ask you to release my hands from the straps. When you do, I immediately grab his cock and size it up before I put it back into my mouth and then pump the lower half of his cock while giving him what I believe is probably the best blow-job he has ever had.

I feel your tongue back on my pussy, and I can't help but moan softly as I perform my cock-sucking magic on this man's thick cock. My stomach muscles again start to tighten, and you know to concentrate on the sweet spot of my clit. You enter my dripping pussy with the dildo again and slowly slide it and out of my hot vagina while flicking your tongue over the tip of my clit. I move my hand from his cock and slide both of them under my ass and grab the sheets. His cock is still in my mouth, but my concentration isn't allowing much motion there. As I start to buck with pending orgasm, he starts to push his cock in and out of my mouth. The two of you are fucking me from both ends. You pick up the pace with the dildo, and he grabs the back of my head to make me suck his cock at the same tempo. I can't stop screaming around his cock as a long intense orgasm rips through my body.

I can't control my hips bucking wildly against your face, pushing my pussy over the dildo with every thrust, and then I feel your friend stiffening up as I increase the intensity of sucking his cock. I hungrily swallow the first hot squirt of his cum as it hits the back of my throat, and I keep sucking on his cock while I pump the lower half of his shaft until he stops spasming. I keep sucking and swallowing until his cock stops pulsing hot spurts of cum and starts to soften.

As he backs away, weak-kneed, I ask for some water. He goes into the bathroom and gets himself a drink and brings back a cup for each of us. While he is gone, you unhook my legs from the restraints so I can sit up and wet my whistle.

After my thirst is quenched and with me still sitting on the edge of the bed, you move my hands behind my back and connect the cuffs together. You tell me that my feet, still in those black heels with my red toes peeking out, look sexy on the floor. I still have on my negligée, which is now basically a cumber-bun with my breasts fully exposed and my crotch only slightly covered by the fabric.

I feel a drop of pre-cum drip onto my leg, and then the tip of your cock against my lips demanding entry. This is the cock I am accustomed to. I oblige as required, and begin the slow start of a blow-job on your rock hard cock. Treating it just like I did his, I tease you with licking and sucking and then take the whole of it down my throat. I know you love the feeling of my lips at the very base of your cock. I feel you twitch as you try hard to keep from cumming. You pull out of my mouth before you cum and I sit there, wondering what is next. I don't have to wait long to find out, as I feel your friend's cock press against my lips. Since he is still only semi-hard, I can take the entire length of his cock into my mouth. Of course, this doesn't last long, because my cocksucking techniques have him fully erect in short order.

I then feel your cock touch my left cheek, begging me to switch inputs. I turn my head and start sucking your cock as I was his. I feel hands reach between my legs, which I spread apart enough for whoever it is to reach his goal. I feel someone gently rubbing my entire pussy, occasionally sliding a finger into my soaking vagina. I softly moan from the gentle rubbing of my labia, but I shudder uncontrollably every time contact is made with my clit. "Please give me a little time to recover," I beg as I pull off your cock for a moment.

Your friend's cock is again at my mouth wanting more, and I hungrily switch. You reach around me to release my wrist bindings. With both arms free, I grab the base of his cock with my right hand and reach for yours with my left. With both cocks in my hands, I alternate sucking and licking on them for a bit. Someone is fondling my tits and another hand is back in my lap. My clit is able to handle the rubbing, and in short order I am on my way to another orgasm.

Stopping me short, you instruct me to turn over and around, facing the edge of the bed where the two of you are standing. I quickly comply and someone gets up on the bed behind me. I realize it is you when your friend pushes his big cock into my mouth again, this time stroking it himself while I work my blowjob magic. I feel you crawl onto the bed behind me and slide your cock easily into my well-lubricated pussy and then start slowly pumping in and out. You grab my heels and pick up my legs as you start pounding harder and as far into my pussy as you can get. You cock is bumping past my cervix with each thrust. My wetness can be heard every time your balls slap against my pubic mound. I have timed my mouth movements to coincide with your thrusts to take his cock as deep as I can. I can't help moaning as I am being spit-roasted by the two of you and after just a couple minutes of intense fucking you explode deep inside me, pumping salvos of cum into my pussy.

"Toss me that towel," you say, and he pulls out of my mouth. I feel the towel drop across my ass as you catch it. I feel you arrange it between my knees as your friend stuffs my mouth with his cock again. I slowly suck your friend's cock I feel you pull out of my dripping pussy. He then pulls out of my mouth and leaves me there on my hands and knees, with your cum dripping out of my pussy.

Then you say, "here's a condom," to your friend, which I assume is your attempt at making me more comfortable with a possible stranger fucking me. I am glad you had the foresight to see to my safety and realize that you still have my best interests in mind. You direct me to turn over and lay on my back and I dutifully comply.

I feel him climb on the bed between my legs and I give out an uncontrollable loud moan as he slides his cock very slowly into my pussy with your cum acting as a perfect lubricant. It seems to go on forever, stretching my vaginal walls. I have always wondered what a large cock would feel like and if I could take the whole thing. I am surprised that I can now feel his balls against my ass, indicating he has inserted that large cock all the way inside me. He starts sliding in and out of my hot box slowly and deliberately. I can feel the bulbous head of his penis rippling past the walls of my vagina. I thrust my hips up at him as he pushes all the way in, and he starts to pump in and out faster. I grab the backs of my thighs as he fucks me to allow him deeper access. His balls are making slapping noises as they bounce off my cum-soaked ass cheeks. I try not to make too much noise for fear of hurting your feelings, but I can't help but moan loudly as his cock penetrates the deepest parts of my pussy. I grab his hips and pull him into me as far as I can as he pounds me harder.

12