A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me harder!" I blurt out as his hips meet mine and his balls slap against my ass. "FUCK ... ME ... HARDER!" I scream with each stroke as he continues pounding me. He is fucking me with so much force I can hear the headboard hitting the wall. Your friend has tremendous stamina and is maintaining a good rhythm. I am out of my mind in ecstasy and don't want his fucking to ever stop.

I start to feel the tinglings of orgasm and keep begging him to fuck me as hard as he can. I start cumming and bucking against him, thrashing about while my body convulses under him. Almost on cue, he lets out a long grunt and starts convulsing himself while he drives his cock as deep into my cunt as he can. I can feel his cock pulsing as he fills the rubber with a load of cum. As I lay there panting and he starts to relax, he kisses me deeply, and whispers into my ear, "That was the best fuck I have ever had." I kiss him back and whimper, "Thank you". He lifts himself up and slides out of my well-fucked pussy. I feel him move off the bed and hear him stagger toward the bathroom.

I am exhausted and panting. I just lay there on the bed, spread-eagle, and don't move for a few minutes. I hear the bathroom door shut and the water start to run. I feel hands on my breasts. "Bill?" I call out, wondering if you somehow switched on me again.

"I'm here," you answer.

You continue rubbing my breasts, and try to work your way to my clit. I shudder as you brush your finger across it. "I need a few minutes," I tell you. As your hands move back to my breasts, I hear the bathroom door open. You get up and I hear you walk away.

"Thanks for coming over," you say. I find myself disappointed that your friend says nothing in return. I realize that he never spoke a word above that whisper while he was here. I hear the bedroom door open and close and then footsteps toward me again.

Sitting up on the bed I ask, "Can I take off the blindfold?"

You have reached the bed by this time and remove the blindfold.

I get up and wobble to the bathroom to clean up. You come behind me with the dildo, wash it off, and dry it.

"Did you enjoy that?" you ask.

"Wow," is all I can say at first. "That was definitely intriguing and intense."

"Well, you fulfilled my fantasy. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"So, who was that?"

"I can't tell you, yet. Maybe another time."

"What if we never do this again?"

"You'll never know who it was."

I secretly enjoyed the mystery of it all, and actually like the idea that I don't know who it was, so I would never feel like I had done something wrong by acting out on a desire to have sex with someone I knew. That it was out of my control made it easy to enjoy animal sex with my husband and another man. And two real cocks were definitely much better than one and some toys. Even better was the experience with a larger cock and actually cumming from the act of fucking, which had never happened to me before.

I take off the heels and put them away, but I re-arrange the negligée and come to bed in it, which is something I never do. As I snuggle up next to you, I fall asleep replaying the evening over and over in my mind.

I secretly hope we do this again.

12