All Comments on 'A Night to Remember'

by 69stroker69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
William smythWilliam smythalmost 5 years ago
Short and sweet

nice bit of pornographic bio but I'm sure this author has more to contribute

Riki1942Riki1942over 4 years ago
Deep And Lots of Cum

I know how you feel about latex and deep and lots of cum! I have only been gang banged once but, it was with three other Rubbermen, it was bareback and we were all in thead to toe full rubber catsuits. The feeling of a hard cock sliding up my slippery wet and cum filled hole is like nothing else in the world!

My buddy and I always wear full rubber when we fuck and he always cums inside me bareback. It's wonderful but, he usually goes soft after he cums and can't just turn around and stick it back in me right away. It's not the same as having a fresh hard cock with a full load ready to slide in as soon as the last one pulls out!

I can relate to your reference of not to thick, but long. I like one that is thick enough to be able to feel a snug fit, a little stretched but, not so much that it's uncomfortable. However, I love the way a nice long one feels so deep in my belly and, when he cums, knowing his sperm is so deep in the core of my being is a huge turn on. Also, when he cums, I like to keep it in me as long as possible. I get hard just knowing that I'm carrying his seed around inside me. When his long cock cums deep inside me, not much of his load follows it out when he pulls out and my ring has time to close up before loosing any cum.

August74August74about 4 years ago

Wow!! Very hot story with much fucking and sucking. Thumbs up!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user69stroker69@69stroker69
I am proud faggot bottom addicted to oral sex and being spit roasted. Love both men and women but can never get enough cock and cum. I have a strong fetish for all things shiny but particularly love latex and leather. My pleasure comes from pleasuring others. I love being w...