A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon grinned, then reached up with both hands to spread Ali's cheeks wide apart, exposing her asshole. With a low moan, she licked around Ali's hole before slowly forcing her tongue inside. Ali's asshole tasted earthy and dry. Sharon squeezed her friend's cheeks as she fucked her ass with her tongue. She heard Ali's moans, felt her ass quiver and clench around her tongue. She gave Ali a quick spank, causing her to clench even tighter.

Dean watched the scene before him as he continued to drive in and out of Sharon's pussy. Watching Sharon eat Ali's ass was incredibly hot. Dean lifted one foot onto the bed to give him better leverage and began fucking Sharon harder and faster. She groaned into Ali's ass when he did so. Pulling away from her friend, she looked over her shoulder lustfully at him. "Yes!" she breathed. "Fuck me harder!" He complied, slamming into her. She grunted with each thrust, barely heard over the sound of his body smacking into hers. "Spank my ass!" she commanded. He brought one hand up and sharply down on her backside. Ali and Sharon both groaned at the sound of the smack. "Again!" she urged.

Dean continued to smack her ass while driving his cock deep in her pussy. Pushing her ass back to meet his thrusts, Sharon felt herself on the verge of orgasm once again. Ali, still on her knees in front of Sharon, had started toying with herself again, slipping two fingers and out of her dripping pussy. But she also reached around with her other hand and slid a finger into her asshole. The sight, coupled with the sensation of Dean's cock slamming in and out of her wet pussy, served to send Sharon over the edge. With a loud cry she tensed around him, then quickly released in her second orgasm.

"Ali," Dean said breathlessly. "I need to taste your pussy." He pulled out of Sharon, who moaned as he did. He threw himself on the mattress and reached for Ali, who crawled to him and swung a leg over his head. As she lowered her pussy toward his mouth, she reached for his cock, still wet with Sharon's cum. She licked along his shaft, savoring the taste of her friend's pussy on his manhood. Dean groaned loudly as his tongue finally penetrated Ali's beautiful wet pussy. Sharon moaned aloud watching the two of them. "You look so hot with his cock in your mouth," she told her friend.

For a few minutes they sixty-nined while Sharon watched, alternating between caressing her own breasts and running her hands up and down Ali's back and legs. Dean groaned into Ali's pussy as Ali sucked his head hard and stroked him with her hands, and Ali moaned onto Dean's cock as his tongue fucked her wet hole and teased her clit. When Sharon reached down to pinch Ali's nipples, it was enough to trigger another orgasm. She came with a cry that was muffled by Dean's cock still in her mouth.

Sharon moved down towards Dean's cock and leaned in to tongue his balls. Ali let his cock fall from her mouth and reached to kiss Sharon. They tangled tongues for a moment before Sharon started licking Dean's shaft. Ali followed suit, and Dean moaned as the two women worked over his dick. When Ali and Sharon began taking turns sliding his cock in and out of their mouths, he knew he was fast approaching his own point of no return. He warned his lovers that he was about to cum.

In response, Ali took his cockhead in her mouth. While she swirled her tongue around his head, she stroked him quickly with her hand. Sharon, meanwhile, licked his balls and scraped her fingernails lightly along his inner thigh. A few moments of that was all Dean needed to reach completion: with a grunt he came hard in Ali's mouth. She squealed in delight as she tasted his cum on her tongue.

Releasing his cock from her mouth with a loud pop, she looked at Sharon and smiled. Then she stuck her tongue out. Sharon saw it was coated in Dean's cum. She leaned in and sucked her friend's tongue, pulling the semen into her own mouth. Ali pulled her in for a passionate kiss, and they traded the spunk back and forth between them before pulling apart. Looking up at Dean, they winked and swallowed in unison. He smiled, then let his head fall back on the mattress.

The two women crawled up the bed, on either side of him. Dean kissed Ali, then kissed Sharon. Then Sharon reached across and kissed Ali. Then Dean kissed Ali again, tenderly. "Thanks for setting this up tonight," he whispered.

Ali blushed and smiled softly. Yes, she thought. This was definitely a night to remember.

12