A Night to Remember

Story Info
Unhappy with her relationship, she gives into temptation.
2.3k words
3.78
10.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was dimly lit. The only source of light was a floor lamp with a lampshade on it; it was in the corner of the room. The rest of the lamps were off. The curtains were closed as well to block out the moonlight. It was around two in the morning. The only sound that could be heard was the sound of the king size bed. The room was located on the eastern side of the hotel, on the fifth floor.

Even though it was so cold outside that she was shivering upon their arrival, and even though she was naked now, she was sweating profusely. The left side of her face was softly resting on the pillow. Her face was so sweaty that strands of her long brunette hair were stuck on her face. Her eyes were a bit teary; the sensation of a real man on top of her was too much for her. Her legs were stretched completely. Her arms were resting on either side of her. She could feel his hands on her shoulders, pushing her into the bed. His thrusts were gentle yet deep. At first, she was scared of the idea, but now, after trying it, she loved the idea of a ball gag. Her rather small breasts were rubbing against the bed slowly as she was being moved back and forth. A pillow was underneath her belly; because of that, her ass was up in the air.

She was twenty-two, studying literature. Two years ago, she had started dating one of the translation students. At first, it was flowers, gifts, dates, and love; however, there was a small problem; he wasn't a very good lover. He had premature ejaculation, he didn't spend much time on foreplay, his main focus was to just to stick it in and pound her, and he didn't even thrust properly. Most of the time, they had sex for a good ten minutes. Afterwards, he would fall asleep, and she was left unfulfilled. She would go to the bathroom and masturbate, but he was so rough and vile during sex that most of the time, she was in pain afterwards and couldn't touch herself.

One of her classmates had tried to seduce her. At first, she was hesitant, but there was something about him. He knew how to touch her, how to talk to her, and which buttons to push. She still could remember the first time she let him do anything sexual to her. They were sitting in his car. He was wearing a black t-shirt with a pair of black cotton jeans. She was wearing a sleeveless belly shirt with a pair of denim shorts. Her hair was divided into two somewhat short pigtails that stood straight behind her head.

The way he took control of her was the proper way; he wasn't overdoing it, but he wasn't too weak to demand anything either. He still allowed her to be her own person; at the same time, he was authoritative and enigmatic.

She completely gave up any idea of restraint when he pushed his lips against hers. They were in an empty parking lot, so they kept going. He moved from her lips to her right cheek and then down her neck. She let out a soft moan. Jack, the man whom she had started dating two years ago, was her first. Since Jack had never done any of these type of things to her, it was her first time experiencing such sensations. He slowly moved back up on her neck. When he found her sweet spot, he gently bit it at the same time as he pressed her right breast with his left hand. She let out a rather loud moan. He giggled to himself. He put his right hand on her left cheek and rested his thumb on her lips.

"Careful now," He whispered in her right ear, "we don't want an audience." He went back to kissing her neck. She grinned and said, "sorry."

He slowly pushed her hand underneath her belly shirt and grabbed her nipple, but he quickly withdrew his hand. She was confused, "Something's wrong?"

"Yes," he said, "something is missing." He let her confusion continue for a few seconds before he smiled and pushed his fingers against her lips. She opened her mouth without hesitation and started sucking on his fingers. When his fingers were wet enough, he pulled them out and went back to playing with her nipples.

After being teased for a while, she said, "Could you...?"

"What is it, lovebird?" He said gently.

"Could you play with my..." Her shyness was clearly showing; her cheeks were deep red, she was avoiding eye contact, and her voice was weak.

He looked her in the eyes. Her brown eyes were shining in the light that was provided by the lamps in the parking lot.

"Not unless you say it." His tone was serious and somewhat demanding.

"Could you play with..." she looked down as she continued, but he grabbed her by the chin and slowly rose her face. They were looking eye-to-eye again. He was holding her chin with his right hand, so he gently rested his left hand between her legs. She started panting, even the touch was enough to drive her insane.

"If you want more," he said with a demanding tone, staring right into her eyes, "then you need to demand it. No 'could you' or 'would you.' Tell me to do it while you're staring into my eyes."

She looked him directly in the eyes and said, "Play with my pussy." Her voice was so weak that he thought it's coming from the depth of a well, but it was a nice start. He started rubbing her crotch. Her moans were growing louder when he stopped.

"Did I do something wrong?" She sounded disappointed.

"Not at all, sweetie," he said as he gave her a quick kiss on the lips. He unbuttoned her shorts then opened the glove compartment. There was a bottle of lube inside. A glaring excitement appeared in her eyes as she saw it.

"Here is the deal," he said, "you're gunna look me in the eyes the whole time. If you look away, I'll stop."

She didn't say anything, but she seemed hesitant.

"We can continue later when you're ready." He said as he put the lube back in the compartment.

"No, no!" She raised her voice, "I'm ready. Let's do it." True that she was shy and didn't want to do it like that, but she also wanted to enjoy herself.

"I have a condition too." She said.

"Oh," he sounded surprised, "let me hear it."

"I want you to hold my chin, so I wouldn't turn my head away."

"Alright." He smiled.

He lubricated his left-hand fingers and held her chin in place with his right hand. He slowly pushed her hand inside her shorts. The moment his fingers touched her pussy, she let out a moan of pleasure. He was gently rubbing her pussy and playing with her lips. It took a minute or two for him to figure out her preference, but he eventually did. She loved it when he rubbed her lips, so he focused on the lips rather than the crack between them. As he grabbed her clit between his fingers, her soft moans turned into low growls that came through her clenching teeth.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

She did not reply; therefore, he stopped. She immediately screamed, "Yes, yes! I love it!" Her entire face was red. The idea of staring a man in the eyes and telling him how much she loves him playing with her privates was very embarrassing for her. He slowly rubbed her index finger against her clit in circular motions. After a short while, he noticed that she is very close, so he stopped.

"Why did you stop?" She sounded very irritated.

"Well, you still haven't told me whether you want to cum or not." He said.

The red on her face turned even darker. He could feel her face getting warmer out of shame and embarrassment. He had to actively hold her chin in place in order to keep her from looking away.

"You don't like cumming?" He said with a mocking tone and a smirk on his face. Her breathing was getting heavier; she felt extremely frustrated. On one hand, she was close to orgasm; she was so close that she could practically feel it. On the other hand, she couldn't muster up the courage to admit to wanting it.

"Fine, then" he tried to pull his hand out of her shorts, but she grabbed his wrist. She gathered all the courage she had, looked him in the eyes and said, "I want you to make me cum." Her heart was pounding; she felt like she was going to pass out.

He slowly pushed his middle finger inside of her and started moving it back and forth; at the same time, he used his thumb to rub her clit. As her moans got louder and louder, his thrusts became faster. It was so intense that her eyes turned to the back of her head. Her mouth was wide open, but she couldn't let out any noise. She pushed her back against the seat and flailed her hands around; she hit his face a few times but was so overtaken by the sensation that she did not notice. Thankfully she did not squirt.

What she experienced in that car was better than all of her sexual experience with Jack combined.

Now, a few days later, she was in a hotel room, late at night, naked in bed, with him, Simon was his name, on top of her. She was 150 cm and extremely slim. He was semi-muscular but very tall compared to her; he was 182. There was something about the idea of her small and helpless body being crushed under him that made her wet. The very thought of it was enough to make her flood. Now that it was actually happening to her, she was overjoyed.

She had taken pills beforehand. Even though she was too shy to admit it, she wanted to feel his warm semen deep inside of her.

As she was absorbed by the idea of receiving a creampie from him, he suddenly stopped and pulled out. He grabbed her by the arms, pulled her up, and turned her so that she was facing him. He was sitting on his knees; his cock was straight up and throbbing between his legs. He kissed her forehead since she was gagged. He then pulled her on his thighs. Her knees were bent on either side of him. He slowly lowered her onto his cock; she moaned through the ball gag as she felt the cock go in.

He leaned a little bit backwards and rested his weight on his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and started riding him. She was slow and sloppy; she had never had any real sexual experience except for Jack bending her over and fucking her like a pig. She knew that she wasn't doing a good job; her expression slowly grew grim and depressed, but all the doubt left her when he let out a loud moan and said, "That's right, just like that." Suddenly, she felt encouraged; the idea of disappointing him completely left her.

After watching her ride him for a few minutes, he said, "Stop." He reached for her ball gag and took it out. When she caught her breath, he pushed his lips against hers as they embraced each other. His cock was still inside her, and he loved feeling her warmth. She occasionally moved her hips a little bit, which caused him to moan every time.

"Alright," he said as he broke the kiss, "we have had fun, taking it slow and being gentle, but now is the time for a real pounding. What's your favourite position?"

"Missionary," the sense of shyness was still in her voice, "I was embarrassed of it at first, but now, I love looking into your eyes."

He grabbed her and threw her back onto the bed. She landed on her back and let out a moan of pleasure. He grabbed a pillow and pushed it underneath her back. He then spread her legs open and pushed his cock all the way inside her. She arched her back and moaned Simon's name. He locked his fingers between hers and pushed their hands above her head.

He started pounding her; his thrusts were much, much faster now, and he was going deeper. She had squirted once earlier that night when Simon had fingered her, but she felt another one building up. Before long, the sheets were wet with her juices. Simon gave her a few minutes to calm down since she was too sensitive. After that, they were back to pounding.

"I'm close," he said, "where do you want it?"

She hesitated for a moment then said, "Deep inside me. I've taken pills."

"No."

"Why not?!"

"You haven't earned that yet. Choose another spot."

Some moments later, there was a photo on Simon's cell-phone. The photo was a souvenir; it showed her on her knees. He was standing, towering over her, with the tip of his cock on her lips and his semen splattered all over her face. Her cheeks were rose red; it was clear that the photo was not her idea.

After washing her face, they laid in bed together for around an hour. They just chatted about random things. After that, he took a shower.

"Leave the door open," she said, "I want to see the water wash over your muscles."

He smiled at her as he left the door open. Moments later, she joined him.

A week later, she broke up with Jack.