A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she said "I have been talking to Marian and Susie about our problem looking for some extra help in the house and garden. With our jobs so busy now Bruce it is becoming a necessity to hire some people."

Bruce nodded. At least she was discussing things with him. He said "Yes, I totally agree, Judith. We both have great jobs so can easily afford to pay someone, the only difficulty is getting someone who is reliable and capable."

Judith laughed. I think Marian has solved our problem, Bruce. It has been right under our noses for some time."

Bruce smiled. Marian was a close friend of his wife and taught at the same school since their early days. She was Head of English Literature.

Judith carried on "Marian told me that the school cleaner is looking for extra work and her husband is the school janitor and she understands that he is quite good at gardening work as well. I know them. They are totally trustworthy and discrete."

Bruce smiled his approval. It really did sound too good to be true.

He felt rather differently a few moments later when Judith carried on enthusiastically "I am going into school tomorrow and I will ask Mr. and Mrs. Smith to call around tomorrow evening for a chat. You will like Malcolm Smith, he is good at lots of things."

Bruce nodded dumbly. He felt panic stricken.