A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robyn shuddered, her jaw tense as Emily kissed her chest after dropping the shirt on the ground. She felt like she would explode right away. With trembling hands, she undid Emily's belt and slowly let the robe fall, leaving Emily bare with only her panties. Desire suffused Robyn's body and a coil in her depths tightened harder.

" You are so beautiful, '' Robyn whispered, kissing Emily's shoulder. She felt her shudder and knew she was aroused as well.

"Take off your jeans and let's lie in bed, I can't do this standing" Emily said as she lay in bed, inviting Robyn to join her.

Robyn quickly took off her jeans, watching Emily watch her. Naked now, she went to Emily's embrace, their bodies becoming one

" You have such a gorgeous body, '' Emily said as she felt carnal pleasure everywhere their bodies touched. Her clit was getting thicker in a matter of seconds. Soon she would be begging.

" ah, god" Emily moaned when Robyn brought one thigh between her legs, touching that sensitive part that craved attention. She rode the thigh as they kissed, feeling Robyn's hand land on her breasts as pinch her nipple. Pleasure surged in her groin and Emily was already breathless "You make me feel so good" she whimpered

Robyn moaned, breathless herself, her body shivering with arousal. She leaned up and reached for the cupboard near the bed but was stopped by Emily's hand " I want your fingers tonight." She tugged Robyn " Lie on me, I want to feel you"

" I love you so much," Robyn said, thrusting her tongue inside Emily's mouth. As they kissed, Emily rocked harder on Robyn's thigh, the pressure between her legs unbearable. " Touch me, please"

Robyn slipped her hand under the last barrier, she moaned as she found hot wetness enveloping her finger. Emily was so wet Robyn's body reacted, always quick to climb. She gritted her teeth and stroked Emily, feeling her shudder and moaning out her pleasure. Emily was so raw, so beautiful in the throws of passion Robyn struggled with her dancing clit.

" It feels so good, don't stop," Emily said, panting now. It wasn't long until Emily stilled, and then quaked. She buried her face in Robyn's neck trying to stifle her gasps. her hips rose to meet Robyn's strokes, It felt so good she was momentarily blind.

Feeling Emily in the throws of passion always ignited raw pleasure in Robyn's body, her clit bounced and clenched so hard she was breathless. She wanted to come so bad and was scared it would happen without anyone touching her. she closed her eyes, and tried to cool down her raging need.

When Emily's body finally came back from the mind blowing orgasm. She felt Robyn's fingers snake out of her and go between own body. She quickly stopped the hand. Robyn whined a 'no' as she shuddered.

With a chuckle, she said " You are only good for one go, no way I'm letting you do that yourself " she acutely felt Robyn's pleasure and that turned her on even more.

" I'll die if you don't touch me" Robyn whimpered, wetness coating Emily's thigh as Robyn rode her thigh hard.

Emily tilted their bodies and Robyn was on her back. Robyn's eyes were hazy with need, Emily slowly and deliberately stroked Robyn's clit, making her gasp for air, then she slid lower, finding hot wetness.

"You are so, so wet" Emily whispered near her ear.

Robyn gritted her teeth, feeling her body about to crest. She wanted to make it last but Emily's nearness always distorted her control.

" I'll come soon, ah...ah god"

Emily slipped two fingers inside her, slow and deep. She felt the tissues tighten around her fingers, before she could withdraw to stroke again, Robyn came. She whimpered helplessly, undulating her hips as Emily's thumb circled her clit. Pleasure cursed over every fibres of her body, her toes going rigid.

Emily gasped when she felt Robyn's fingers search her wetness, when they found it, Emily rode her fingers until she was coming again.

XXXX

Lying together, Emily brushed a strand of hair away from Robyn's face, wondering how lucky she was to have such a loving person in her arms. Robyn was sleeping soundly. She wasn't sure she'd ever felt this kind of bliss.

"You destroyed me" Robyne whispered, after a while her eyes still closed

Emily chuckled " I told you, you are only good for one go, you always overestimate yourself, lucky enough you are very good at pleasing me"

Robyn smiled, satisfied with what she'd just heard. She softly stroked Emily's stomach thinking about the whole night and how she was such an ass.

She took Emily's hand that was resting on her hair and brought it to her lips, she kissed it.

" You should go to the Seminar, you worked really hard for it. Earlier, I spoke out of anger and jealousy. I would never tell you to choose between me and your job"

Emily stroked Robyn's jaw " I know" She lay on her side now, facing Robyn." What I had with Nate is in the past'' Robyn averted her eyes for a second before focusing back on her "I don't love her anymore."

" You don't have to-"

" Yes, I have to tell you these things. I only think of you day and night.... Nate stands no chance where you are involved, so don't worry, okay?"

Robyn's heart soared " Yeah"

Emily leaned in for a kiss and set her face on Robyn's chest, enjoying the quietness

" Still, I might hire a few bodyguards for your trip. I'm not letting your sexy ass walk around unprotected"

Emily laughed out loud, enjoying Robyn's protective embrace.

To be continued.

12