A Night to Remember

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching the massive cock, Josie felt her pussy overflow with moisture, the only thought she had was how it would feel in her, pumping her with the same, slowly accelerating speed that the hand was pumping it. Cheryl's face was now flushed with excitement, her moans mixing with the moans and groans that joined her from the dark room. Josie trembled, a hand pressed through her dress against the wetness that soaked her pantyhose. She looked up at Cheryl's face again and saw her mouth move in a silent "I want you". She moaned and shook and then, as Cheryl's mouth opened in an expression of ecstasy, the spotlight went dark. Moments later, Josie heard a groan and then a scream of lust from the stage, followed by an equally ecstatic moan to her right as the woman was brought to her climax by her partner.

The darkness lasted long enough to allow everybody to rearrange their clothing, leaving Josie sitting in the darkness, totally ensnared by emotions she had never felt before. As the lights went back on, she noticed the table to her right was now empty. She hesitated a moment and then got up as well. Afraid she might not dare to do it if somebody looked at her, she went back to the room where she danced with Cheryl, her gaze fixed on the floor. Moments later, a door on the other side of the room opened and Cheryl, almost running, burst into the room, still wearing her blond wig and the schoolgirl uniform, the blouse barely closed. She stopped, an expression of joy gleaming in her eyes when she saw Josie.

"You didn't leave!" Josie stepped closer, her emotions almost overwhelming her as they hugged. Cheryl finally broke the embrace. "Come..." she simply said, pulling her by her hand. In her wardrobe, they looked at each other, and then both moved, pulling each other into a passionate kiss. They kissed for what felt like an eternity for Josie, tongues playing with each other, hands roaming over each other's bodies until they both were breathing hard.

"Please, " Josie whimpered, as her cock, still trapped in the pantyhose's leg throbbed. Cheryl slowly moved down until she was sitting on her heels again and looked up at her. Her hands caressed the nylon-covered legs, feeling the smooth softness under her hand as she looked up at her lover.

"I want to see it. " she whispered, her hands gently and slowly sliding up the legs. "I want to see what you've been hiding so long. I want to feel it and... " she kissed a knee, "taste it". Josie looked down at her, her hands trembling as she caressed the hair.

"I've never.. oh god..." she gasped as Cheryl's hand found her cock, that part of her that had made her life so miserable and that was now so throbbing and begging to be touched. Cheryl's hand explored the organ, her eyes opening as she felt its size. She pushed her gently back until Josie was leaning against the mirror table. She pulled the pantyhose down and watched amazed at how the massive, 11-inch-long cock jerked up as it was freed from its confinement.

"It's beautiful." she whispered, pushing the hem of the dress up to expose it. Josie watched nervously how she exposed her cock and then felt tears of relief fill her eyes as she heard Cheryl's amazed comment. Cheryl looked up and saw her smile under tears and then leaned forward to kiss it, determined to make Josie forget all the bad memories she had about being a hermaphrodite. Josie felt the warm lips on her cock and gasped, feeling it throb at the touch. A finger touched it lightly, moving up its length and then slowly down to its base.

Josie whimpered, overwhelmed by the sensations as the finger touched her pussy lips, wet and slippery with excitement. She had closed her eyes and missed the look of utter admiration on Cheryl's face as she explored her lover "You're so beautiful, so perfectly the best of both worlds! So soft.. hard.. vulnerable.." Josie gasped and shook as she felt a finger separate her lips and enter her slightly until it found resistance.

"Oh my god Cheryl... Chery.. don't.. oh god " She felt warm wetness engulf the swollen head of her cock and moaned deeply, feeling heat grow in her quickly. She leaned back against the mirrors, her hands gripping the edge of the table as she tried to keep herself from falling, as the bewildered moans of her lust filled the small room. Cheryl's finger rubbed her lips in a slow tantalizing rhythm. She moaned as he tasted salty precum on her tongue. Her other hand gripped the thick cock as well as it could and stroked it. She heard Josie's gasps and groans and looked up as she sucked on the thick cock head, caressing it with her tongue.

Josie's hips bucked as she felt the heat in her explode, her knuckles white as she grabbed the table's edge hard. She felt her cum being squeezed through her cock, the sensation so intense, almost painful, she couldn't help but scream out at the top of her lungs. Cheryl felt it swell in her hand and then it squirted in her mouth, coating her tongue with thick, salty semen.

Josie winced and shook as wave after wave shook her body, the center of her universe concentrated on the pulsing cock that filled her lover's mouth until it overflowed and dripped on the white blouse. The waves finally ebbed and she felt her legs give way until she slid off the table and knelt next to her lover, hugging tightly, sobbing in joy and amazement, determined to never let her go.

12