All Comments on 'A Night to Remember Ch. 02'

by diablofan12345

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
The story leaves you high and dry waiting for the

next chapter. Both chapters could have been one page in a regular length story. The only problem with dragging a story out is; the reader looses interest in it, and may not read the next post. So far the story has covered him getting a blow job and his mother getting her pussy sucked, and that's about it. The story needs a little more interaction. Why hasn't mom been getting fucked on a regular basis if she is as hot as the author claims her to be? Why all of a sudden she is giving up her pussy to him? Did she wait until he turned 18? I hope that the next chapter is posted soon. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful story.

I loved reading this story & I hope you will continue it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"Eat me damn it! Eat me you motherfucker!" she yelled at her boy.

This is a great story by a gifted writer still in his early 20s. (And a nice-looking guys, as well.) The mother gives her young son a sight plenty of sons'd love to gaze on wide-eyed--his own mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs he came out of years before. Mom doesn't really have to demand that her son eat her. Confronted by his own mother's cunt, the instinctive, automatic reaction of a boy is to stick his head between his mother's thighs, clamp his lips and tongue to her mommy-twat, and slurp it half to death. The boy loves the taste of his mother's luscious twat, he loves the musky scent emanating from it, which he inhales deep into his lungs. Naturally, he's harder than ever before in his life. And that's the next logical step--mom invites her darling baby boy to climb on top of her and shove his stiff young prick up where it belongs. The boy's in a fuck-frenzy, real soon he unloads his young balls up into his mom, shooting her a great big twatful of his creamy sperm. Then mother and son smile at each other and gently kiss, the boy's fat prick still buried in his mother's cunt.

Morlan502Morlan502over 10 years ago
Fizzle boom

"What came next was wonderful and amazing. More so than anything that had happened to me tonight already. But that part of the story my friends is for another time." Okay, that another time has been here and gone. Another story that could have been but wasn't.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous