A Night to Remember Ch. 02

Story Info
The night continues with more players.
1.1k words
4.58
4.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night continues with more players.

edit by:
pretty penny

Chapter 2

The evening continued with more fun and there was more chatter with other people. I looked around, but I could not see the sissy slut who had previously played with me. I was a little disappointed.

"Take it easy slut, she's here but a little busy right now."

I just blushed. The evening went on, with much flirting and fun. There was a lot of fetching glasses of wine for Mistress but then also for me. Suddenly Mistress leaned against my head and just licked my ear.

"I want you slut, I want to play."

I just blushed, what would happen now? We disappeared back into the room we had previously played in. I could feel the excitement tingling in me, it created a kind of spark when I was here again. Mistress came towards me slowly, her gaze was direct and determined. She stroked me along the cheek, her lips came towards mine, she kissed me deeply, our tongues played with each other while she began to slap my ass.

"Now slut, go on the table."

I looked at it, with several cuffs attached to the table. The nerves spread a little in my body. My hands grabbed on to the table and my knees came up. She came behind me and slowly fastened the cuffs around my feet. I was positioned in a kind of doggy position.

My body started getting warmed up with excitement, the horniness building up again. She stood in front of my face with a strapon attached to her beautiful body. My tongue licked around my mouth, my eyes glowed with excitement. Slowly I licked around the dildo, I played around the balls of it. It came closer to me, inches from my lips. My lips opened, my mouth was wet with horniness, but she waited. She enjoyed the sight of my desperation and wanted me to suck it. Then she came closer and delivered the promise to get it into my wet lips. I started sucking. Moaning sounds came from both of us. She stroked my hair while touching my breasts. The horniness just burned with tension in her body, then she stopped. She took my arms and fastened them with the cuffs that were next to me. I now sat tight in full doggy with my ass up and my stomach further down, for my comfort she put a pillow under my stomach.

But I did not want to stop, this was tantalizing, this was hot. She started slapping my ass, it started to run cold down between the ass balls. She was playing around my hole, slowly pushing in a butt plug. I responded with a deep moan, but at that same moment the door opened. I was scared, what's up? In came the same sissy slut who had played with me earlier in the evening, but she was not alone. Another Mistress came in with her. She led the sissy slut who had sucked me, up on the same table, she was fastened in the same way as me. I now saw her innocent eyes bore in to mine. Her Mistress fastened a gag around her mouth, I noticed there were some loose fasteners after it was in place. I shuddered when I noticed my Mistress took her hands behind my head, leading it to the same gag. She fastened it around my head.

Me and the sissy slut in front now shared the same ball gag! We were so close to each other that we felt each other's breath. We were so close that we almost could touch each other's lips. I looked deep into her eyes. I saw in her some unease, but also a tension of horniness. Mistress started with small slaps on my butt. Every time she hit the plug, it went deeper in me. I let out some pitiful moans. I noticed the same thing happened to the sissy slut in front of me. We both felt sorry for ourselves. We were both equally horny, pre cum dripping from both of us.

Suddenly it just stopped and became completely quiet behind us. We were now so horny, so excited, so full of frustration. We were kneeling there attached to each other, we could not move much. Our dicks were so over horny, we wiggled our asses to be able to feel the butt plug, tried to get some pleasure. We pushed close to each other. Our lips met but the gag prevented us from playing with our tongues. We kissed, we wiggled our asses what we could and continued. Then we heard the laughter from our Mistress ladies, they had sat and seen the whole situation.

"It looks like the sissy sluts are a bit eager here, I think we will continue, we also want to be involved."

They each now came behind us, slowly pulling out our plugs. Moaning came from both of us. Mistress' fingers played with my slut hole, one, two, three fingers slid inside me. It did not take long before she replaced her fingers with her strapon and pushed it into me. Her hands were on top of my hips, slowly she pushed the dildo dick into me. I sat there tense, horny as hell, I just moaned. I noticed the sissy slut next to me did the same, here we were both fucked! The sissy slut in front of me bent right in front of me, her lips hit mine, we now sat and kissed while our Mistress ladies stood behind and fucked us!

Poor moaning tones came from both of us, I noticed I was on my way to coming, clearly the other sissy slut was too. The dildo from Mistress pushed deeper and deeper. I trembled with pleasure, the spark of what hit inside me was absolutely incredible! I came in an extreme explosion! Cum now ran across the table, my eyes just rolled around and closed. I noticed at the same moment that the neighbor sissy slut came too. What an experience I thought, my head leaning down with the sissy slut in front of me. The dildo pulled out and the plug was put in place.

"Mmm such good sissy sluts… delicious. I mean you sluts have been pretty lucky, clearly you liked this. Next time two real dicks fuck you like that…. Slut."

She just laughed and slowly loosened our gag. I looked at the sissy in front of me, with the strong uneasiness in her eyes. She smiled at me, leaned forward and kissed me deeply, our tongues played together before she left the room and out of my sight.

…..