A Night to Remember Ch. 03

Story Info
A private invitation with mistress.
2.6k words
4.57
4.5k
5

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A private invitation with mistress

Chapter 3

It's been a good few weeks since the last time. A lot had changed since that night, the night that everything in my life changed. I stood with my phone in my hand and got a new message.

"Hey, Slut, how are you? I have wonderful news! We have been invited to a private party, I said yes, so keep the date free for the event."

A private event, how would this be? The nervousness started to build up, but also a kind of excitement, a teasing feeling. How was this evening going to be?

I answered. "Hi Mistress, It's going to be an exciting night, but I have to wonder if I am up for a private night?" It did not take long before a new sms came.

"Take it easy, last time I promised you a night you would not soon forget, and did I lie to you? You will be beautiful again, we will make you beautiful again.... Slut. Some instructions for you first. You must go out and buy some new underwear. Oh yes, you will! If you do not have money, I will fix it for you, but you will go shopping, and I know you love it. I would like to have you in the same slut style as last time."

There was a warm tingling feeling in my body, a feeling of excitement. Maybe this will be just as exciting an evening as last time? The thought disappeared when I slipped out the door.

Strolling around and shopping was not very fun, I was so embarrassed but it also created a sense of excitement. I was very emotional as I came home. The days went by and Friday arrived. A lot of time was spent on makeup. I found my cute pink cage, it was put well in place. The was key hung around my neck so my Mistress could get it. I gently pulled on a new sexy black string panty with beautiful blonde edges. The feeling it gave me made my whole body tingle as the string slid into my smooth ass. I sat on the edge of the bed and slowly pulled up a new black stocking tights. It had a fine details from my knees on up. It also had an opening for the crotch and butt. I got up and studied my ass, it became sexy, smooth and tight. I found a black lace bra with built-in silicone breasts and fastened it in place. Slowly I put on a white tight slim fit shirt, it tightened well around the bra and breasts and made a nice dent. The sight made me smile. I had two skirts in my hand, a school girl skirt or my leather skirt. I could not let the leather skirt lie, leather make me so horny. I had to have it. When I pulled back the zipper, it tightened well around my ass, it began to form into a sexy gorgeous bow. I could not help it, my eyes closed and my mouth opened, my tongue slowly licked around my mouth and made a kind of moan while my hand gently stroked my ass. The feeling of excitement awoke in me. I came back, the smile was big. I put on my leather corset, it tightened nicely around the abdomen and pressed the breasts up into a beautiful sight. My boots came on. The last piece was my leather jacket and then finished with the red lipstick. A message came.

"I'm standing outside, come out to the car and we'll go.... Slut."

The nerves bit back into me again. Now was the time to take the next step in my journey. Mistress sat in the car with a gorgeous leather dress. Her red lips made a wonderful contrast to the black dress.

"Hey, Slut, good to see you again. I see you just can't leave the leather outfit alone. Good girl." She just laughed.

"No, that's my favorite outfit."

"That's good, it's really sexy for tonight's party."

After a little chit chat we arrived at the house. It was a large villa, a very large place with no other houses in sight. The people who lived there had a lot of money and lovely views out to the sea.

"Now, Slut, this is going to be a mask event. Put this on."

She handed me a mask. I was very new to masks. Mistress helped me get it on. She pulled down a latex mask with openings for the eyes and mouth. On top of the mask was slightly reddish hair that hung down over my shoulder and back. She got the mask attached properly behind my head. I got a little panicky from it, but when I saw myself in the mirror it calmed down, there was something tantalizing about it that I could not put it into words. You could see my makeup around my eyes and mascara. The lipstick was still nicely in place. The more I looked at myself, the more I saw I was actually quite sexy.

"Lift your hair, Slut".

I lifted it and she fastened a collar around my neck with the word: SLUT. She took the key that hung around my neck.

"Thank you, Slut, I'm going to take good care of your key."

We walked towards the door, a man standing guard opened it and welcomed us. Inside there was a full party, with lots of people. I looked around and everyone was wearing sexy clothes, men often dressed in suits but also some in more kinky styles. Everyone had a kind of mask around their head. I sawe it as a kind of fifty shades of gray style party.

Mistress chatted and greeted several people, we were served several times with champagne and other types of drinks while I just followed her around. I was actually a little bored, when a beautiful lady came walking straight towards me. The sight of her made time go slow, she was incredibly sexy, so beautiful. She was wearing a slim light short dress with stockings and long boots, her breasts were beautifully shaped for her body. She was so sexy. Her age had to be around 42-45 years old. The look she gave was so seductive.

"It looks like you're a little bored, shall we dance?"

I looked at my Mistress, she just smiled and nodded. The lady took my hand to accompany me to the dance floor. The music that was played was a calm number with tones of disco in it. She walked around me, her hand stroking my ass and giving me a few slaps and then she squeezed my ass. She walked around and in front of me, holding my hips to move me in time with her. She moved with the sounds from the music. She turned her ass towards me, moved it calmly from side to side, let it slide into my skirt. When it hit my cage, my eyes closed with pleasure. Help, I thought, does she really know I'm a slut, a sissy? Does she think I'm a girl? I was unsure. It did not get any better when she just leaned forward in a kind of doggy position, her dress edge slipped up and her panties appeared as she wiggled her ass and smiled up at me through her face mask.

The music and the sight, the pleasure she gave me, made me feel like time was going even slower. She got up and slowly came towards me as if it were slow motion. Her hand came behind my head and brought my lips to hers. She smiled and gave me a deep delicious kiss. Her tongue hit mine, they played together in my mouth. Her hand squeezed my ass, and spanked several times. I was so horny now, my cock squeezed in my cage. Her head came to the side of mine, she pulled it gently to me. I felt how her breasts had a fantastic bulge pressed against mine. She still stroked my ass and broke the silence.

"Are you a horny slut?"

I chuckled a little and tried to pull back to look away. But no, she locked on and kept it in place.

"Oh yes slut, I know you're a slut, I know everything about you, your Mistress has brought you to play with me. Mmm yes Slut, tonight I'm going to play with you. Come with me."

She took my hand and dragged me to a private room. She pushed me to my knees and sat down on the couch. She pulled up her dress, she started slowly to pulling her panties aside. I saw it was already wet. She curled her finger and asked me to come. I stroked her thighs, letting my finger hit her wet lips between her legs. She was so wet. My tongue came out and I started licking her while I fingered her with 2 fingers. She moaned with pleasure, pushing my head harder against her wet lips which I now knelt and licked. I was so concentrated on working for her to be happy, that I did not notice a well-dressed man in a suit coming in.

"Isn't it delicious to lick my wife, slut?"

I gasped as I looked up and noticed the man. He just took his arm around his wife's head and kissed her passionately. They both just looked down at me with a big smile on their faces. The man began to loosen his belt. His trousers fell down, the boxers were pulled down. I looked at the gorgeous stiff shaft that now stood in front of me. It was just right, beautiful and gorgeous. His wife began stroking his shaft, and he moaned with pleasure. She watched me, her smile widened, her tongue came out and licked his stiff shaft. Her lips opened to begin sucking him. The man just moaned more. After a while she stopped and stood up, looking down at me. She broke the silence.

"Isn't it delicious, Slut? Tell me, do you want it? Can you do it better than me?"

I sat there now frustrated with horniness. My tongue slowly licked my mouth. "Yes, I want to, but I don't think I'm that good miss."

"Show me, show me what a slut you are. Suck him."

I sat down in a better position on my knees, my hand automatically went against his stiff shaft that was in front of me. Without really realizing it, I started. I licked my lips after I saw his stiff shaft. My mouth was salivating. My hand began to stroke his shaft as I just looked up at him and smiled. The man grabbed my chin and lifted it a little while holding it.

"Mmm, a horny slut? I think so."

He looked at his wife standing next to him, they started kissing while he ran his finger inside her dress, she moaned. His fingers worked on her wet pussy lips.

I stroked the stiff cock more, jerking it calmly. I kissed the head of the shaft gently before I start licking it up and down while I jerked it sloppy. He groaned as it was clear he enjoyed it. My lips opened, slowly his stiff shaft slid into my lips. I switched and sucked the stiff shaft and played with his balls. I heard moans coming from him. He pulled his shaft out, moved down on the couch, I moved to a more doggy-like position. Then I noticed his wife was now standing behind me. She lifted the rest of my skirt and softly slapped my ass. She pulled my panties down to my knees, laughter could be heard, I noticed she spat down on my pussy hole and her finger was playing with my hole.

I moaned with pleasure, the man noticed I had stopped, he gently took his hand behind my head and brought it slowly against the stiff shaft that stood right in front of me. The wife continued to play with me, she now lubricated me with lube. Then I felt something that she pushed inside me. A dildo? She had grabbed my hips, it had to be a strapon. I noticed how it gently pushed in and out, in and out. After it slipped easier in me, she increased the pace. I moaned with pleasure as I sucked the horny man. She slapped me several times on the ass while she now fucked me. She held on for a while until her husband pushed me back.

"Lie on your back on the sofa, Slut."

He asked his wife to sit doggy over me. I saw her wet pussy over me with the strapon hanging and dangling. The man stood behind her and inserted his stiff shaft into her wet pussy lips. He was now fucking her while I lay under her with outstretched tongue, my tongue playing around the wet lips and parts of the stiff shaft that went in and out. I tried to lick what I could. The wife moaned more and more, clearly she orgasmed, the husband became more intense as well.

He pulled his cock out of her. She walked away from me, smiled, and looked at me as she broke the silence.

"Shall my husband fuck you, Slut? Did you like my husband playing with you? You did, didn't you, Slut?"

I did not answer. She came behind me, slowly stroking me over my ass and slid a finger into my hole. She whispered in my ear.

"Answer, Slut..."

I just moaned.... "Yes, please." I looked up at her husband who was smiling. She grabbed my hips, turning me to a doggy position. She sat down in front of me again with her legs spread.

"Go on and lick me, Slut".

The man stood behind me and brought his wet stiff shaft full of wet juice from his wife's pussy lips into my cunt. He gently pushed it in, I noticed it was a completely different feeling than to be taken with strapon. I did feel a little pain but it receeded eventually. The pace was calm thrusts, he clearly showed me that he cared, he was gentle so that it would not be so painful for me. I started to feel calmer, then I started to enjoy it. I moaned with pleasure. I licked her at the same time and heard moans from her again. He kept pushing the stiff shaft in and out of me at the same time, he pushed it all the way in to me, that made me scream! He hit the g spot in me and pulled out his cock. He got up in front of my face. He started jerking his stiff wet dick against my open lips with my tongue out. He came in a full squirt into my mouth with a big moan. The wife just laughed.

"Mmm lovely slut, you're a real good slut. My wife should be jealous."

I sat down on my ass and rested a bit. What had just happened?? I had been fucked! The wife smiled and looked at me with bright eyes and a wide smile.

"I think the slut liked it as well."

The man got dressed and kissed his wife before disappearing. The lady looked at me and smiled more. She came down on her knees, she held me under my chin and stared into my eyes, she formed a wide smile before she kissed me deeply again with her tongue against mine. She took what she could from the sperm that was left in my mouth. I was so horny, sperm ran out of my cage into my panty. I wanted more, I was so horny, I had to have more!

She got up again, her hand stroking me on the cheek of the mask and said, "Now, Slut, turn around so I can put a plug in you. I know you like it, and I saw you like to get fucked. Remember, the night is young."