A Night with a Stranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so pretty when you beg, how can I say no?" His gruff voice indicates how much he wants this too. He pulls her forward a little bit more, pinning her arms above her head and pulling one of her legs to hook his waist, then he guides his meat between her wet lips. "Fuuuck...baby..."

It feels so slow, the way he pushes it inside her, she feels like she's going insane with the feeling of pleasure and impatience, her eyes fluttering close. As he pushes his cock inside her, her pussy stretches to accomodate his thickness little by little. She's never had anyone like him.

"Open your eyes, Evie. Watch my cock enter your tight little cunt, watch me own your little pussy," he grunts, gritting his teeth as he watches her beautiful face. She opens her eyes, having a hard time focusing but she does what she's told, "Such a good girl for me. Keep watching."

Inch by inch he enters her, all she could feel is how full her pussy is and how fucking good it feels being fucked raw by a cock this big. The way his girth stretches her open is so sinfully dirty, she doesn't take her eyes off of it, watching it through half-lidded eyes. "Daddy...oh god..." her breathy moans filling the room.

"You make me want to lose control," he grabs her waist, not wanting to let her go as he pushes further, a deep groan escaping his lips, "You feel so good wrapped around me, so tight and wet. Each time I push an inch inside you I can feel your walls clench around me."

When he finally pushes fully inside her, he stops to watch Evie, her small hands clutching the soft white sheets above her head as she tries to move her hips to urge him to fuck her hard and fast. He's panting hard as he watches her try to fuck herself on his cock, but he maintains his grip on her waist.

"Is my little girl desperate to be fucked?" he asks her with a smirk and with a voice so thick and deep with lust, "What a good cock-hungry little slut, you managed to take all of me." His fingers stroking the skin of her waist as she tries to writhe under him.

He moves one large hand on her stomach, stopping her from bucking her hips, the way he controls her body makes her ache, her stomach fluttering at every commanding movement. "Your pink pussy lips look so pretty wrapped around my dick. I'm so fucking deep within you, baby," his filthy words make her moan.

And then he starts moving, slowly at first, the push and pull motion building speed and intensity. The sound of their skin and their moans fill the room. All her brain can focus on is the ecstasy she feels every time his dick fills her to the brim. "Oh god, you're so big..." she gasps out.

"I know," his sexy chuckle mixed with a grunt as he plunges back into her, she hears Will's breath stutter as she clenches her pussy around him and he swears, "Fuck! Your sweet cunt is so tight and wet for me." She lifts her hands from the bed to try and hold onto him but he doesn't permit it, he pins both her wrists above her again with one hand, the other grips her chin as he dips his head to kiss her.

The kiss was hard and wild, just like how he's fucking her to the bed, their tongues dancing as they gasp and moan. When Will pulls back he watches Evie with dark eyes, she's writhing under him, so desperately needy, lips wet and parted, eyes hooded, and her hair messy. So perfect.

He puts two fingers to her lips and she immediately opens her mouth to lick and suck just like when she had his hardness in her mouth. "I already have my cock inside you and yet you're still desperate for something in your mouth? You really are my needy little cock whore, baby girl." He presses his fingers on her tongue and she moans in agreement with what he just said. It's true, when it comes to him, she feels all sorts of horny and needy.

When he paused the deep strokes of his cock in her already weeping cunt, she immediately raises her hips from the bed to fuck herself on his cock, he groans, he didn't mean to tease her so much, but the desperation in her eyes was addicting to his ego.

"Look at you, fucking yourself on me as you suck my fingers," he growls, "I bet you'd be amazing to share. Have a mate over or three, I can watch them fuck my pretty little slut raw, watch them take turns with you, or maybe we can all take you together, would you like that?"

He groans as he watches her pick up speed, her body moving quickly on his cock, chasing her orgasm, "Fuck, of course you'd like that, baby girl, because you're a wonderful cock slut for Daddy. I bet you'd look so pretty having cum dripping out of all your holes after being used so well." And with his words she screams around his fingers, her back bowing from the bed as her orgasm shoots through her. He removes his fingers from her mouth so he could wrap a hand around her throat, he can feel her spasming walls on his thickness when he puts a little pressure, but he doesn't cum with her, not yet. He watches her as her body shakes with pleasure.

Evie is panting hard as she feels her orgasm take over her, it's so intense, just fucking herself on him as he tells her so many sinful things, things she fantasized before but never really done. He knew her body so well, the way he knew it would intensify her orgasm when he wrapped a strong hand around her throat. She looks up at him as he waits for her, stroking her neck as she calms down.

She can still feel his hard throbbing cock inside her and she wants more, no, she needs more. She strokes his chest and abs as she looks up at him with pleading eyes, "Please, I need more. Please fuck me again, Daddy..." she whispers to him and he takes her lips again, kissing her passionately before pulling out of her. She made a whining noise at the back of throat at the loss.

Will takes her hips and flips her on her stomach, giving her ass a swat. "Don't be impatient, Evie," he chides her teasingly, "On your knees, raise your ass for me, pretty girl."

And she does it without question, she pulls her knees under her so she's kneeling, she raises her ass and parts her legs to open herself up to him. She can feel his eyes on her, watching her every move. She keeps her chest on the bed and her thighs vertical as she arches her back and she stretches her hands in front of her languidly.

All she could hear is her breath and heartbeat, she knows he's still there watching, just taking her in. She doesn't turn around, trying to be a good girl even though all she wants to do is tease him and make him fuck her hard again. She almost shudders when she feels him approach and softly strokes her ass.

Will's entire body aches for her, seeing her like this, presenting herself for him to take is a sight to behold. It makes him want to fall to his knees behind her and have his mouth on her smooth pussy again, to worship this beautiful woman. But he knows that's not what she needs at this moment.

Moving his hand downwards, letting his fingers caress her wet and waiting pussy lips, he hears her whimper against the mattress. "Tell me what you need, love," he tells her as he moves to caress her ass, waiting for her answer.

He watches her let out a shuddering breath, trying to collect her thoughts. It's almost adorable how she tries to concentrate as he rubs a knuckle just between the lips of her cunt, she pushes her ass towards him but he just pulls his hand away, tsk tsk, he chuckles when he hears her whine. "Tell me," he orders again.

"I need it, Daddy..." she moans as he brushes his knuckles on her sensitive clit.

"Need what?" he prompts.

"I need your cock!" she gasps out, keening noises escaping her lips.

"Tell me. I want to hear my little slut tell me what she needs..." with his free hand he strokes the arch of her back, feeling her shiver with need. He moves his other hand to his dick and he strokes the bulbous head on her wet pussy lips, up and down, before pressing his hips forward and his length rests between her lips, never entering her, just grinding and coating his cock with her juices.

"I--I need your big cock inside my tight little cunt, Daddy..." her desperation coating her words, "I need to be fucked like a good little whore, I need to be owned by you! Please take my pussy, Daddy! I need you to fill me up!" It takes all her strength not to push her hand between her legs so she can fuck herself.

She's never been this dirty with her past lovers, never this desperate and horny, but before she could contemplate it any further, Will takes a hold of her waist and pushes his thick cock inside her to the hilt. She was dripping wet but her pussy still stretches to adjust for him.

"Fuck! How are you still so tight for me?" he groans and swears again, "That's right, baby, you need to be fucked like this, don't you? You need to be taken by a man bigger and stronger than you, you need to be manhandled into submission." Sounds of their skin moving against each other filling the room, their moans and grunts coalescing. "You need to be pinned down and have your sweet bare pussy take a large cock raw just like this!" He presses his length deep hitting her cervix, and all she could think of is that it hurts so good.

"Yes! Yes! I need to be fucked like this! Just like that, Daddy!" Evie mewls, she feels so delirious with pleasure and need, her body singing for him like it never did with any other lover, but then her usual lovers weren't gorgeous older men who can pin her down and make her feel deliciously small and helpless. Her hands grip the sheets, trying not to fall flat on the bed and keep her position.

Will bends forward, stroking down her back then to her head, gripping the strands of her hair with one hand, tugging a little, not enough to hurt her. He feels her sweet cunt clench around his dick at the possessive motion. "Tell me what you're feeling, tell me how much you love this," he grunts as he slows his pace but making sure each stroke is deep and hard.

"Oh fuck! Don't stop, Daddy!" she whimpers desperately, "Oh god, it feels...it feels--" she cries out as his cock hits her at just the right angle. She feels another tug on her hair, a prompt that she needs to continue. She's trying so hard to think, to string words into sentences as his large cock fills her pussy.

"It feels so good! Your cock is so thick and deep, you're stretching me!" she moans almost every word as she stumbles over it, barely managing to make it coherent, "I love it! I love being used by you! I love being your little whore! Use me, Daddy!"

He could cum just by listening to her beg to be taken, but he doesn't want this to end just yet. He thrusts faster into her, not letting up as he can feel the telltale signs of her incoming orgasm. "What a good little whore for Daddy. You love being used, baby? Love having this big cock filling your tight cunt?" his voice rough with exertion, "So good at taking my cock! So sexy, wet, and such a desperate little cock slut!" His last words punctuated with each thrust.

He snakes his free hand around her and starts teasing her clit with his talented fingers. She feels like her body is on fire, his words, his voice, his everything, slowly pushing her over the edge. "Daddy can feel your pussy quiver, my slut, cum for me," he commands her, her body quaking already, "Cum all over my cock! CUM!"

And she did, screaming on the mattress as the most intense orgasm sweeps through her body like a lightning strike, her body wants to curl up as the force of her release but Will holds her in position, keeping his still rigid member deep inside her pulsing wet cunt. "Such a good girl for Daddy..." he murmurs, stroking her back gently, "So good at following orders and such an eager whore for me."

When Evie could finally breathe normally, he removes his cock from inside her, she almost whines but her brain is still fuzzy from her orgasm. "Where--" she doesn't even finish her sentence, he flips her on her back again.

Evie enjoys the feeling of Will's strong hands maneuvering her body, her heart picks up speed again and anticipation builds in her stomach. His eyes were dark and focused solely on her, like he's about to devour her whole as he kneels between her legs.

He takes her legs and lifts them up on his shoulders and then supports her ass with his hands. With a rumbling groan he enters her again, her pussy immediately clamps down around him, still a little sensitive from her previous orgasm.

"Oh, oh!" she gasps out, her voice raspy from screaming. "Please! It's too much! You fill me up so good!" she almost sobs, she's babbling and delirious, he makes her lose her mind.

Their new position shows him in his fully glory, arm muscles working hard to keep her lower body up, his jaw clenched as he fucks her hard and deep, his hair tousled, and his body sweaty and glistening just like hers. He's ruined her for all future lovers.

"Take it, baby! Take what I give you," he grunts, each thrust feels like heaven, he can feel her tight wet heat around him, like it doesn't want to let him pull out, "You need this cock, right? Take it like a good little cock whore!"

She whimpers and moans "yes", "please", and "Daddy" over and over, she feels so helpless to her own libido and to him. She's never cum so many times in just a few hours, but she can feel another one coming, she can't control her needy body.

"I'm so close, Evie. Tell me where you want my cum," he says through gritted teeth, his cock throbbing inside her, he's ready to explode, "Do you want me to pump my cum inside you, baby? Fill up your perfect little cunt?"

"Oh god, yes! Please! Cum inside my pussy, Daddy! I need it, mark me with your cum!" she begs him, Evie never needed it so bad in her life until Will

"Yeah, baby? You need me to cum inside your pussy? Need me to own this pretty cunt?" his hips hammering into her at a punishing pace, not letting up, his arms pulling her body to him as he pistons his throbbing cock into her, "Fuck, Evie, I'll own this pretty pussy, paint your walls with my cum just like you need it."

His strong hand gripping her ass cheeks as he pounds into her, the other finds its way to her engorged clit, stroking and teasing mercilessly. He's so close and he wants her to come with him, to feel her cunt tighten around him as he explodes inside her. He knows she can feel him throbbing as he thrusts into her and she could feel how bigger he is now, her pussy can't help but tighten its walls around him.

"Cum with me, Evie," he growls, each thrust pushing right to her cervix, his cock so deep, fucking her like a wild animal, "I want to feel you milking my cock as I fill you up with my cum!"

With a scream her back arches as she throws her head back in ecstasy, "Oh god!" gripping the sheets around her as she thrashes as her fifth orgasm of the night takes over, her pussy tight around his cock like a vice, needing to feel his seed pump into her, "Please! Please, Daddy! Fill me!"

She hears him roar even as her own heartbeat thrums in her ears as his hips buck frantically against her but he holds onto her tight, making sure he cums deep inside her. She feels his cock pulsate and then she can feel rope after rope of his hot cum fill her, her eyes flutter close and her body writhes in ecstasy, his strong arms still holding her up.

Will gently lays her ass back on the bed, her body still quivering as is her sweet pussy. He hears her weakly protest as he pulls out his still throbbing cock and watches as she opens her eyes to look at him, still kneeling between her open legs and strokes his cock slick with their cum on her bare mound, he can already see his cum starting to drip out of her. He fists his dick, letting the last of his cum splatter on her stomach and pussy.

"Mmmm..." she hums in pleasure, seeing his cum on her skin and feeling it inside her makes the insides of her stomach flutter. She moves a dainty hand to touch it, his warm eyes still watching her intensely, and she rubs the cum on her skin and drags the slickness down to her completely satisfied pussy, "It feels so good..." she whispers dazedly.

"And you look so good with my cum dripping out of you, my Evie," his eyes still drawn to the heaven between her legs, watching her play with his cum is getting him hard again.

Evie brings her wet fingers to her mouth and licks his cum off it, "I love it when you cum inside me, Daddy."

He braces an arm beside her so he can lean down and stroke her face and give her a passionate kiss, gentle yet heated, she whimpers happily under him as she kisses him back. "Of course you love it, Evie. You love being my sweet little slut. You love it when I make you mine," he murmurs against her lips as he sweetly moves her hair from her face with his fingers.

"I especially loved it when you made me yours at the club tonight. That was so naughty," she giggles at her handsome boyfriend who just came home from a work trip and wanted to do something fun and exciting with her, suggesting they play out one of her many dirty fantasies, "You could have waited until we got here!"

"Waited? If I remember correctly, you were rubbing this delicious little ass on my hard-on first," he chuckles as he gives the side of her ass a smack, "You couldn't wait, you were so horny that you let me fingerfuck you in public, and you came all over my fingers so prettily." He grasps her chin with his fingers as he smugly grins at her.

She blushes at that, it was completely true, she got so worked up the moment she saw him. She pouts a little though, "Fine! But you always make me horny, so that's not my fault!" He kisses her pouting lips and she couldn't help but smile, "It's unfair that my body knows when you're near pleasure will come next, especially my traitorous pussy."

He tuts at her, moving a hand down her body to cup her pussy, stroking her pussy lips with his fingers, she feels him spread his cum on her skin. "Don't say that about my sweet obedient little cunt," he smirks at her as she moans. But he stops before he can get her riled up again, they both need to clean up and rest. He gives her cute nose a kiss before pulling away.

He gets off the bed and she watches him stretch his body like they didn't just have an intense workout in the form of mind-blowing sex, she doesn't even think she can move right now, she feels like she's been turned into a very sexually satisfied puddle. He reaches out to her and she shakes her head, "I can't move anymore."

"Yes, you can," he laughs as he holds her thighs and pulls her closer to the edge of the bed.

"No, you've completely wrecked me," she doesn't move from her position and she feels him take both her hands in his and tugs her to him, coaxing her out of bed.

"If you don't get up now, you'll have to shower alone," he presses on, "And I won't wreck you again after we get some sleep."

That got her to sit up from the bed and it made him laugh out loud. "Come on, my sex-crazed kitten." He takes her hand and they both make it to the bathroom.

It was late by the time they finished. Will took care of her in the shower, washing her hair, her body, and her sensitive pussy still raw from their lovemaking. She watched him clean himself up as she sits on the marble shower bench under the warm shower, it makes her want to kneel down and pleasure him again but she feels the tiredness settling on her body.

When they exit the shower he towels her up, wrapping her in a robe before lifting her on the counter and using the makeup remover, along with the things she brought to the hotel earlier in the day, to remove the remnants of the makeup that survived the sex and shower. And they do the rest of their nightly bathroom routine in comfortable silence.

Now in their pajamas, him in a new pair of boxers and her in a silk nightie, Evie snuggles into Will's arms, happy to be with each other after two weeks of just phone sex and sexting.