A Night with Brian

Story Info
Tom spends a nice night with his boyfriend.
2.5k words
4.37
10k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biguy5774
Biguy5774
135 Followers

Tom went to the store after work to pick up a few things they needed back at home. Some more body wash, toothpaste, milk, things like that. As he walked into the store he texted his girlfriend, Alison, to ask if she wanted him to pick anything up while he was there. She texted back a few minutes later while he was looking at ice cream.

"No, i'm good babe" the text read.

Tom texted back that he'd be on his way home soon. It was just a moment later that his phone buzzed again. He quickly pulled it back out and read the new message.

Think i'm feeling like Brian tonight

Tom smiled. He texted his boyfriend back saying he was looking forward to seeing him and resumed his shopping. After finishing up and taking a quick train ride, he had reached his apartment by six o'clock. Opening the door, he found Brian lounging on the couch, watching TV. He was wearing a v-neck t-shirt and jeans. Tom could slightly make out the binder he was wearing underneath. Brian turned to look at him as he entered. "Hey babe," he said, and turned back to the TV.

"Hey boo," Tom returned, and headed toward the kitchen with his bags, passing behind the couch as he did. As he came near, Brian leaned back to look at him.

"What, I don't get a kiss when you come home anymore?" he said.

Tom smirked, and leaned over the back of the couch so he could give Brian a kiss. Then he headed back toward the kitchen so he could put away the groceries he'd bought. He called to Brian from the kitchen, "Hey I was thinking of cooking tonight. How about some pasta? We can use up what's left of that alfredo sauce we have."

"Yeah, that sounds great!" Came the reply from the couch.

So Tom put everything away and then sat down on the couch where he lounged with Brian and told him about his day. It was around seven when he started dinner. He was standing over the stove when he felt Brian's arms wrap around him from behind. Brian pushed against him, and Tom could feel something hard press against his ass. Tom stayed silent for a moment as Brian watched him cook. Then he felt gentle kisses being planted on his neck. He smiled to himself. "Seems like someone's a bit frisky," he said.

"I can't help it babe, I just love living with such a sexy man," Brian replied, in between kisses.

Tom laughed a little. "Well you're gonna have to wait a bit," he said, "I can't give you loving and cook at the same time."

So Brian stopped kissing his neck and lingered a bit longer, watching Tom cook, then returned to the couch. It wasn't long before Tom was finished and the meal was served. Brian gave his compliments to the chef and then suggested they could watch a movie. "Yeah, we can do that," Tom said, "I'm just gonna change into my comfy clothes first." So Tom went into the bedroom and began to change, taking off his work shirt at last. It was when he was replacing it with a t-shirt that he heard Brian enter the room. It was only a moment later that he felt him press up against him from behind again.

"Ah!" Brian exclaimed, "Gotcha! You're mine now!"

Tom scoffed playfully. "Y'know, I can't change if you're gonna hold me like this."

"Well maybe you don't have to change," Brian whispered, "maybe there's better things to do."

Tom of course, knew what Brian was getting at. It had something to do with the hardness he was again feeling pressed against his ass. "So, you don't watch a movie anymore?"

"We can watch a movie whenever," Brian purred. He was laying kisses on Tom's neck again.

Tom sighed contentedly, and for a moment he stood there and enjoyed the feeling of Brian's soft lips on his neck. Then he decided he was in the mood to play a bit coy tonight. He wriggled out of Brian's grasp and then fell on the bed, moving over to the far side from where Brian was standing. "No, I think I'd rather watch a movie tonight," he said, lying on the bed.

Brian crawled on the bed himself, grinning hungrily at Tom. "I don't know babe, you know me. Once I'm on you can't turn me off." He got closer to Tom and grabbed at him, but Tom slid out of the way. It wasn't long though before Brian had his arm around him and was trying to pin him to the bed. They wrestled like that for awhile, Brian trying to hold him in place and Tom keeping out of his grasp. When Brian would succeed in getting him he'd lay kissed all over Tom's face and neck, and grope at his clothes and chest. At one point Brian succeeded in getting Tom's shirt halfway off, and Tom had to stop to help him finish the job, giggling all the while. Then it was right back to the wrestling. Tom was stronger than Brian, and he knew he could overpower him fairly easily. But he also knew how much Brian enjoyed this, so he didn't use his full strength. After awhile of this, he decided it was time to let Brian have the upper hand. Brian was on top of him, pinning his arms down at his sides, and Tom stopped struggling.

He looked up into his boyfriends face and smiled. "So, you've got me now," he said, "What're you gonna do with me?"

Brian returned the smile and immediately pressed his face close to Tom's pulling him into a deep kiss. Tom returned it hungrily. The two of them wrapped their arms around each other, making out madly and running their hands over their bodies, groping and squeezing. Brian quickly reach down to Tom's crotch, where he found Tom's hard cock, and began rubbing it through his pants. "Nice and hard for me huh?" Tom laughed. Brian in turn began kissing Tom's neck again, more aggressively this time, and mixing it up with little bites as well.

"Not too hard," Tom cautioned, "don't want a hickey at work tomorrow."

Brian nodded solemnly, and continued his ministrations. After a moment he began working his way down Tom's chest, kissing him on his clavicle and down his stomach, one hand still on his hard cock and the other running over his abdomen. At last his head came down to Tom's crotch and finally he unzipped Tom's slacks, giving him a hungry look as he pulled them off his legs. Face to face with Tom's blue briefs, he fished his cock out and held it in his hands for a moment, admiring it, stroking it a little. "You have the best dick in the world babe," he said at last, and then began placing kisses all over the head, working his way down to the balls, which he placed in his mouth and suckled on.

Tom leaned back and enjoyed his boyfriend's attention. Soon Brian was licking his dick like a lollipop, starting from the base and slowly working his way to the tip, continuing to stroke him slowly all the while. Tom was in heaven already. But when, at last, Brian took the head into his mouth, he ascended to another plane entirely. Brian was an expert cocksucker. His mouth glided over Tom's dick, his tongue working overtime as it slid around the shaft. Tom watch with his usual amount of fascination as Brian managed to take it all the way into his mouth, hold it for a few moment, his tongue still working its magic, and then pull off, at which point he promptly began kissing and licking again, until he was ready to take it back into his mouth, resuming his work.

Tom knew that Brian was perfectly capable of making him come with his mouth alone. But that wasn't what he wanted tonight. As soon as he was getting close he promptly patted Brian on the head to signal him to stop. Brian looked up at him, his mouth covered in spit. "My turn?" he asked? Tom nodded, and Brian pulled himself up to kiss Tom. They stayed like that for a few moments, then Brian rose up and pulled his shirt off, leaving himself in his binder and pants. He then rolled down next to Tom and began tugging his pants off, revealing his black boxer-briefs. Tom practically drooled seeing the bulge of his silicone dick in his underwear. He quickly moved to be face level with Brian's crotch, and fished out the treasure waiting inside. It was a strapless dildo, with part of it held inside Brian's pussy. The shaft was eight inches long and fairly thick. It was about as much as Tom could handle. Tom held it in his hands, stroking it, tugging it a bit so Brian could feel the part inside him press in a little. Brian moaned in response, but he wanted more. He quickly put his hand on the back of Tom's head and pressed it down, toward his cock.

Tom took the hint. He opened up and took it in his mouth. He bobbed up and down on it just like Brian had done earlier, enjoying the feeling of it in his mouth and pressing into his throat. He had asked Brian once how much he got out of getting his dick sucked like this. Brian had said he did get a small sensation from it, but more than that he just enjoyed watching Tom suck his cock, enjoyed having him submit. Tom couldn't blame him. He enjoyed submitting just as much.

After a few minutes of this, Brian pulled him up. He drew Tom up to his face so they could kiss again. Then Brian flipped them over so he was on top of Tom, grinning down at him as he stroked his cock. Tom smiled back. "Time to get the lube, huh?"

Brian wasted no time. In moments he had reached over to the bedside drawers and pulled out the lube, spreading it over his cock. Tom watched intently, almost breathless in anticipation, and spread his legs to his side, sitting up a bit so his hole would be exposed. With his tool slick and ready, Brian put some more on his hands. With one he began stroking Tom's hard dick, the lube making his hands glide over Tom's flesh. With the other hand he reached down and toyed at Tom's ass, gently pressing a finger in, thrusting it and out, then placing another in for good measure. Tom mewled under his ministrations, the sensation of being played with in two places almost overwhelming him. "Do you like that?" Brian said, "do you like me playing with you?" Tom just nodded, biting his lips and closing his eyes as he leaned his head back on the pillow he was propped up on. "Do you want more? Do you want me to fuck you?"

Tom moaned in response. "Yes. Please."

"Please what?"

"Please. Fuck me. Fuck my ass."

Brian needed no other invitation. He withdrew his fingers and pressed the tip of his cock against Tom's hole. Slowly, he began to push it in, the head disappearing into Tom's ass, then the shaft, until Brian's whole cock was buried inside him. Tom loved the feeling. There was a time when Brian's dick was almost too big for him, and they had to work slowly to get it all the way in, and there was some discomfort. But now he took it like a pro. He couldn't get enough of the feeling of fullness it gave him.

Brian started fucking him then, slowly and gently, pulling his cock out almost all the way and then and pushing it back in to the hilt. Tom wrapped his legs around Brian's back, pushing closer to himself, trying to draw him in deeper and deeper. Brian put his hands on Tom's thighs as he worked himself into a rhythm, picking up the pace as he continued, steadily fucking Tom. In return Tom began moaning like a bitch. He always moaned like crazy when he got fucked, more than when doing anything else. He knew Brian loved this, but he didn't need to exaggerate it. It came naturally. He just loved getting fucked that much.

Soon Brian was really pumping into Tom, giving his own moans in response to Tom's which became more and more frequent and deep. Tom was almost losing it, leaning back and placing a hand over his face, moaning like crazy as he felt Brian's cock thrust into him again and again. He wanted nothing more than to touch his cock. He tried to grab at it but after only a few strokes Brian swatted it away. "Not yet," he said, breathlessly. Tom obeyed. Brian continued fucking him like that, thrusting into him madly, fucking him like his life depended on it. Tom didn't know how long it lasted. As he was getting closer and closer his desire for release, for touching his cock, got stronger and stronger, until he could hardly stand it. Just as he was about to burst, Brian, almost as if he could tell it was coming, grabbed his cock, and began stroking it like mad, until at last Tom came, his semen gushing from his cock, landing all over his chest. Tom gasped and moaned as it happened, his whole body seeming to freeze up as a wave of pleasure flowed through him.

Brian slowly decreased his thrusts, until, with a few more slow ones for good measure, he withdrew from Tom's ass. He quickly removed his cock and his underwear, exposing his pussy. "We're not finished yet," he said, and promptly moved up to straddle Tom's face, gripping his head with his thighs and pressing his pussy right against his mouth. Tom wasted no time, his tongue darting out to lap at Brian's precious vulva, licking his labia and his clit. He knew Brian would be close, and it wasn't long before he felt his thighs grip his head tightly, pressing his crotch forward, almost humping Tom's face. He felt Brian shake and heard him give one last moan, then slump down, getting himself down from his perch and laying down on the bed beside Tom. Tom nestled himself under Brian's arm and Brian held him close. "That was really, good" Brian said, after a moment of contented silence.

"Yeah. Seemed like you had a lot of pent up energy tonight," Tom returned.

Brian smiled. "I suppose so," he said.

They laid there in silence for awhile, the both of them breathing heavily, Tom's fingers running up and down Brian's body, reaching under his binder to grope his breasts absentmindedly. "Do you think you'll be Brian tomorrow night?" he asked at last, "or Allison again?"

"We'll see how I feel," Brian said. And the two of them stayed cuddling like that till bedtime.

Biguy5774
Biguy5774
135 Followers