All Comments on 'A Night With Claire'

by JaneTheDomme

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
unknownmuseunknownmusealmost 5 years ago
Just perfection

"I tried to pull away but Claire kept a firm grip on my hips as she sodomized me."

So much intensity. Loved it!

YukiMYukiMalmost 5 years ago
I felt her pain.

One mark of a good writer is when a reader can feel the pain of the character. You did that. I felt the woman's pain and could feel hatred for Claire. Great job. Nice story.

Don't want to be in this situation with a stinky bossy woman. Lol.

visioneervisioneeralmost 5 years ago

Fierce writing. Well done, JanetheDomme.

GymTeacherYouDeserveGymTeacherYouDeserveover 4 years ago
Great unPC story!

Just one complaint: as a lesbian myself PLEASE stop using the word queer. Queer is a slur--and many of us (gay and lesbians) consider this to be a painful reminder of homophobic people in general.

Having said that...I was pleasantly surprised by your ability to paint such gritty scenes with your words. I also was pleasantly surprised to see a writer who isn't afraid to get acerbic and kinky (and I like that your characters smoke although I don't myself LOL)

Younger dykes, butch women aren't my thing...I like them middle aged and seasoned, but this story works! You show that it's possible (and probable) to show a younger butch coming into her own dominance-wise as a young woman. Love the age difference too!

You're one I'll be following for sure, thanks for sharing this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Strong Tale!

Very intense and descriptive storyline - so well written! Keep up the great work! Just thinking, does Claire have an older relative or a friend also in the lifestyle to heighten up the intensity in case there's a next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant, And Very Sexy,,, Yes! 😘

Hallo JaneTheDomme!

It is very well written, hot and sexy! ... Put simply, a bloody good job of storytelling... I was sitting in wet panties, long before chapter-1. had ended... and yes I said chapter-1., because I would love "A Night With Claire", chapter-2.,,, yes!

5-Stars and 5-Wet Orgasms! ... Thank-you, for sharing your lovely story!

Gay Kat.

RubyJGoldmanRubyJGoldmanover 2 years ago

So fucking hot, I love it

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirlabout 2 months ago

I really enjoyed this story. I can feel her pain and humiliation. She wants to ignore her needs and keep her pride but she can’t. I could almost feel the fear and pain when she rolled her over and took her anally. Even at the end she was cruel and dominant. Not going to be any aftercare. I love Butch and domme stories and this has both. Thank you!

baby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaneTheDomme@JaneTheDomme
Lesbian Domme having some fun. If you like my Stories, feel free to say thanks on ko-fi! Ko-fi.com/janethedomme