A Night with Jenna

Story Info
The night I got to go home with a Little Person.
5.5k words
4.67
13.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have an ice cream company - I make luxurious, rich, full flavored ice cream. We sell our ice cream at open air markets around town.

One evening we were vending at a market until pretty late. It was cold fall weather, and the market was slow, so the manager decided to shut it down.

As we were packing, I was squatting next to a cooler organizing it, when a young girl approached us.

"Are y'all done already?" Asked a voice that didn't suit the child I thought she was. It was deeper, and grown. I looked up to see a grown up face and body on about a three and a half foot tall frame. She had blonde hair pushing it's way out of her red knit hat, and big blue eyes. Her mouth was a perfect fit for her face, and had nice plump lips.

She had an hourglass shape, outlined by her too tight, orange Angora sweater.

She had on black leather pants, and black peep toe heels.

"I came directly from work. A coworker brought some of your ice cream to a party last weekend, and I fell in love with it. It's so rich and creamy. Very decadent. I loved it immediately." She stepped around to be closer to me, and while watching my wife, she leaned in and said, "I would love to meet the maker."

I sat up, and looked her in her big blue eyes. It was like staring into the Caribbean sea. I was mesmerized for a few seconds, and then shone my head and came back to reality.

"I'm the maker. Hi. I'm B. This is my wife. Also B."

"Hi B and his wife B, I'm Jenna," she said, putting her little hand out. I took it, and grasped it. Her whole hand fit in mine.

"You must put a great deal of care into your product. I can taste it. Your ice cream is delicious."

"Thank you."

"Does he put this kind of care into everything he does?"

My wife looked at me, smiling. "Yes. Everything."

A cold wind blew, making Jenna shudder. It was beautiful to see. I didn't even try not to look.

She noticed me looking, and smiled.

"I bet that's wonderful to have around," she said. "It's nice to have people who care about what they're doing."

"... and who..." my wife said, with a smirk.

"I imagine." She stepped as close as she could to me and the cooler without actually standing on me. I had never been so happy to have my personal space invaded. I could smell her perfume.

"I'm a hedonist, you see. I like pleasure for pleasure's sake. I can tell you're one too," she whispered. "Aren't you?"

My wife stepped up and knelt down.

"We're both hedonists. That's why we make ice cream. It's pure hedonism."

She stood up, making sure to push her shoulders back, and breasts out - they strained against her sweater.

"Is it too late to get some?" She smirked at me, and then glanced at my wife. "Ice cream, I mean."

"Yeah! Of course. I never turn a customer away. Hell, I've sold out of the back of my car..."

"...which I'll go get," my wife said. "While you get her order together."

She walked off to get the car. I knew she'd be gone at least twenty minutes, if not longer. I looked up at my customer. She had a vape pen out and was taking a hit. She exhaled a big cloud, and then took another hit.

"Y'know, nicotine deadens the taste buds, right?"

"Oh, I would never use nicotine. This is THC. And it does the opposite."

"Ah. Yes. I'm familiar with it." I sat on the cooler, looking her in the eye. "So, what did you have that you loved so much?"

"Figgy Pudding."

"Oh yeah. That's for the more discerning palette. You really are hedonistic." I stood up and opened the cooler. I shifted goods around a bit, and then looked up at her. "Unfortunately, I'm out of that one. I do have a decadent chocolate, though. It's a Dutch chocolate base, with a dark chocolate ganache running through it, caramel ribbons, and roasted hazelnuts."

"I'll take that."

"What size?"

"The biggest you've got."

I took out the only pint size I had and handed it to her. It was difficult for her to hold it with one hand, so she held it against her body. And leaned over the cooler, looking in.

"What else do you have?"

"Oh, lemon raspberry cheesecake, In Yo' Face Vanilla..."

"What vanilla?"

"In Yo' Face," I said, holding up a pint, and showing her the label. "I steep the vanilla for thirty minutes. And I only use Mexican vanilla beans and extract..."

"It's the best!"

"I love it."

She nodded, licking her lips. "I'll take those two too, to, too two." She smiled at me as I took out the pints and stacked them. "How much?"

"Well, our pints are $15 each, with a buy three for $40 deal."

She set the Chocolate Decadence down and reached around to a back pocket. She had a money clip full of twenties. She slid two out, and returned the money clip.

"Lemme put that in a bag." I fumbled around in our tub of sundries for a bag, found one, and turned to put her pints in the bag. I bent down for the pints, and suddenly was looking directly at her breasts, pushing against her sweater, next to my face. I imagined them naked, with dark areola, and nice, suckable nipples. I wanted to wrap my hands around them and feast.

"Were ya'll about to go home?" she asked in a slow drawl.

I nodded as I packed her ice cream in the bag, and looked her up and down. I must have been drooling bad, because she smiled, and stood up, arching her back. She licked her plump lips slowly.

"I can't wait to get home and indulge in this wickedness," she said, picking up the bag.

I wanted to get down on my knees, take her in my arms, and kiss her plump lips, and hold her little body against mine. I wanted to feel her small hands on my cock. I wanted to manhandle her in ways only possible with a midget.

"Y'know, I'm worried this is gonna melt before I can get home. How long do you think I have?'

"You should be okay within twenty minutes."

"Oh. No, I'm more like forty-five minutes away. To the south."

"We live south, too." I looked her in the eyes. "I hate losing a sale. Maybe we can meet somewhere closer to where we both live?"

After we began comparing landmarks, I realized she lived in my neighborhood. My wife pulled up with the car just then, and we caught her up.

"Since you live so close to us, B can bring it to you when we get home." She was picking up a cooler and putting it in the back of the SUV. Then she turned and looked at Jenna. "Oh. I'm sorry. You may not want us knowing where you live."

"Oh, I've already given him my addie." She took her money clip out again. She twisted at her waist, causing her breasts to strain against her already too tight sweater. When she twisted back she looked at me, my wife, and then back to me. "I don't mind y'all knowing where I live. I feel like we could be friends. We certainly have hedonism in common. That's sure to give us other commonalities, too."

I nodded at her, smiling. "Hedonism is a good start."

My wife leaned down so she was between us, took a hold of our tub of sundries, and looked me in the eye, with a smile on her face."

"I'm pretty tired. But if you two wanted to hang out and get to know each other, that's okay with me."

"Oh!" Jenna beamed. "I like that idea." She looked at her watch, and then to me. "Can you be at my place in an hour? I'm gonna stop and pick up sushi."

I grinned. "Yes. I'll be there in an hour. That'll give me time to pick up a bottle of something tasty."

She smiled, picked her bag, and turned on her heels. "See you in an hour!" she said, as she sached away.

***

As I pulled the car into the driveway my wife turned to me. "I don't mind if you have sex with her. I'm tired and going to shower and go straight to bed anyway. All I ask is that you shower before coming home. Just because you fuck her, doesn't mean I want to smell her on you."

"Oh, I don't think she wants to have sex with me. That was all just flirting to get a better price..."

"No. She wants you. I can tell. Did you shower before the market tonight?"

"I did. I was too smelly from cooking all day."

"Then you should get her order together and take it to her." She leaned over and kissed me on the mouth. "...and be prepared to tell me all about it in the morning."

"I need a bottle of something tasty."

"Take a bottle of mead. You've got a lot racked up and ready."

I nodded. "Good idea. You're sure you're okay with this?"

She nodded, smiling. "I am. Like I said, I'm tired and going to bed. My RA is acting up anyway, so it's not like I'm in the mood." She kissed me again. "Have fun."

She went in and opened the garage door as I got Jenna's ice cream out. I realized she had paid me for three pints, but only selected two. I added a pint of my Brown Butter Pecan to the bag. Just then the garage door opened and B came out, carrying a bottle of mead I had brewed.

"Here you go baby."

"Thanks doll. You're awesome."

"I know."

She spun on her heels and went into the garage. The door rolled down and the light went out. I pulled up Jenna's address on my phone, plugged it into navigation, and was standing at her door in less than five minutes.

She answered the door in a light blue baby doll. Her large, round tits created amazing cleavage that I wanted to get my cock between. I could see her dark areola and nipples clearly. She wore matching panties which left nothing to the imagination. Her smooth pussy was easy to spot through the lace. She had cute, blue boudoir style low-heeled slippers on, with blue fuzzy trim on them. She looked up at me, holding out her tiny hand for the bag.

"You gonna stare at my tits all night, or come in?"

I shrugged, handing her the bag. "I'd rather come in."

"Me too," she said, stepping to the side. Her home had normal size furniture, but there were little stools in front of everything. She took the bag and strode through an arched doorway into her kitchen. She opened the fridge, closed it, then stepped into the light. Arabic style House music played over speakers set in the corners of the room. The house smelled like mixed spices and incense. She hit her vape pen and let out a long cloud, blowing it up and away. She sauntered up to me, hit her pen again, and offered it to me. I shrugged, took it, and took my own hit.

"You wanna sit? It's better than standing. Plus, you're towering over me right now, which I kind'a like. And kind'a don't."

"Fair enough," I said, moving to the couch. I sat down still holding the bottle of mead. "You got a corkscrew?"

"Of course. I'll get it." She went back to the kitchen. I heard drawers opening and closing, and then the clicking of glasses. She returned with a wing style opener and two juice sized glasses, which she placed on the coffee table in front of the couch. I opened the bottle of mead as she climbed onto the couch. She hit her vape pen, watching my every move. I poured the glasses halfway, turned toward her and handed her a glass.

I clinked the glasses together. "Cheers."

"Cheers," she said. She smelled it first, then took a sip. She must have liked it because she drained the glass and handed it to me. "More?"

"Yeah!" I poured her another glass, this time fuller, and handed it to her. She was sitting next to me now, her body so close to mine I could feel her warmth. I looked down at her marvelous marble white cleavage, and her dark areola behind the light blue lace of the Baby Doll lingerie. She tilted her head back as she drank, elongating her neck. I wanted to sink my teeth into her flesh. I wanted to rip the lingerie off of her body. I wanted to be inside of her.

We drank, hit her vape pen, and flirted for half an hour. Finally she stood up on the couch, faced me, took my jaws in her hands, and planted her plump lips on my mouth. Her little tongue probed my open mouth, and I probed back. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me. She stepped into it, and we were soon locked in a tight embrace, kissing passionately, all tongues and lips. Her little hands lifted my shirt up. I took the hint and removed the shirt. As I did she looked at me.

"You're a hairy hunk of a man, aren't you?"

I nodded as she leaned in and began kissing my stomach. She ran her hands up and cupped my breasts in her hands. Her thumb and forefinger found my nipples. She teased them, then pinched them. She kissed her way up my tummy to my chest, and then took my nipple into her mouth. She sucked on it lightly, licking it with lots of tongue. Her wet mouth felt amazing. Jenna then sucked a little harder, biting my nipple. She looked up at me, her little hands holding on. I reached down, slid my hand into her baby doll, and took her titty in my hand. It felt as good as it looked! It was firm and full, and squished when I squeezed. She moaned into my flesh as I massaged her tit. She sucked harder on my nipple as her own nipple got hard between my fingers. I rolled it back and forth, and she sucked harder. I leaned back on the couch, feeling the THC moving through me.

She changed nipples then, but didn't start easy on the second one. Instead she took it between her plump lips for a minute, then she sucked it hard. I arched my back and moaned out loud as she did. I pulled the straps of the baby doll to the side and it slid down her body. She had a perfect hour-glass figure, like Marilyn or Jan had. She was sexy as fuck! I ran my hands up and down her torso as she sucked my nipples. She straddled my leg and began rocking back and forth on it as I got more and more stoned.

"Get your shorts off." She said, standing up and stepping down. I unbuckled my belt, lifted my ass off the couch, and slid the shorts off. She looked at my erect cock. I'm not long, but I'm fat. Imagine a Red Bull can in the shape of a penis and you've got the right image. Jenna licked her lips. She kissed the head of my cock. She kissed up and down the shaft between stroking me. Her tiny hands on my fat cock looked great, and felt even better.

She opened her mouth wide and took the head of my cock between her lips, and then sucked it into her mouth as if it were a lollipop. Her small mouth was wet, and warm, and her lips pressed tightly around me as she took more of me between her lips. After several minutes she popped my cock out of her mouth. She licked my shaft up and down. She turned her head and wrapped her mouth around my dick and moved her head back and forth on it.

I groaned and growled as she did. Her mouth felt amazing. She was very talented.

"Ohhh, fuck doll! Your mouth feels so good."

"Don't cum, yet though."

"Then you should stop, because that's hot as fuck."

She stood back. She took her finger and rubbed it on the head of my dick, in the clear pre-cum. She lifted her hand, letting a string of it hang in the air, and then licked her finger. She put it in her mouth, wrapping her lips around her finger, never breaking eye contact.

"Yummy," she said, removing the finger.

"Damn! You're too sexy to leave you alone. I gotta taste you."

"Let's go to the bedroom," she said, and headed for the other arched doorway in the room. Who was I to argue? I got up and followed her, leaving my clothes where they were.

Her room was plush and comfy. The bed was large, and in the middle of the room, with a wooden step stool that ran the length of both sides of the bed. The sheets were thrown back and rumpled, and clearly hadn't been made properly in days, if ever.

I crawled onto the bed as she climbed up. She had already removed her panties. The THC was hitting me hard and I laid down, face up. Jenna crawled over to me.

She hovered over my face, positioning her already wet pussy over my mouth.

"Stick your tongue out."

I stuck it out and she immediately lowered her wetness onto my mouth. She began riding my tongue back and forth. Back and forth. I was worried my mouth would dry out from being open, but she came a lot, keeping my mouth as wet as her pussy.

I reached up and ran my hands over her short torso, and wrapped them around her amazing tits. It was like playing with perfectly filled water balloons. They bounced and jiggled, and were firm and full. And too big for one hand. I knew I wanted to see my cock between them before the night was over. Her nipples got very hard, and poked out. I pinched and pulled on them as she rode my mouth and tongue, cumming over and over again.

She eventually began rubbing her pussy over my entire face. She rubbed back and forth. Back and forth. Rubbing her wetness all over me. She stopped after a while, and kissed me. Hard. She licked my lips, and sucked her cum out of my beard, all while wiggling her little body on top of my large one. She kissed and licked my face clean, then sat up and looked at me with her big blues. She moaned as she pushed her ass against me, and ran her hands through my chest hair, while her hips writhed and squirmed on me. I could feel the head of my cock rubbing between her ass cheeks.

I could easily reach down and grab both of her ass cheeks at the same time. I spanked them, squeezed them, and pulled them apart over and over, feeling my cock getting caught between her perfectly round as cheeks. I loved her ass. It was round and firm. I looked down at her, pulling her blond hair out of her face.

"Why me? You're gorgeous. Perfect. I'm... fat. And ..."

"Because I could tell you wouldn't care that I was a midget. And that you were a hedonist. And you're funny. That's enough for now."

She kissed me, and then slid up my body, rubbing her wet pussy on my chest, focusing on my nipples. Then she would wiggle down my body to kiss me. All the while, I ran my hands up and down her body. I squeezed her ass, and smacked it many times. Each smack garnered a pleasurable groan, or a sigh. I squeezed her tits, and pulled on her nipples, twisting, pinching, pulling, and even massaging. Each garnering different responses. All of them pleasure.

Then she dropped her tits into my face. I kissed, nibbled, and sucked on whatever she gave me. Her nipples got big and swollen, and apparently sensitive. She ground her pussy into my chest as I sucked her nipples between my lips, and raked them between my teeth. She arched her back, and let out a deep growl. It came up from her throat, and slid out of her mouth. I sucked harder, while teasing her other nipple, or wrapping my hand around her throat.

That did it.

My hand wrapped around her throat, and I squeezed a bit. Not much. But it was enough. She ground into me more, tilted her head back, and moaned. So I squeezed a little more. She leaned back and rubbed on me until she came hard. She shuddered and shivered with her whole body. I watched with admiration, and hunger. The more she jiggled and wiggled, the more in lust I was.

She made a mess on my chest, making sure to smear her juices all over me.

Then she worked her way back to my waiting mouth. She lowered her sopping wet pussy onto my waiting tongue.

She was sweet. I could tell she ate a lot of fruit.

Jenna began rubbing up and down on my mouth and face.

She found a spot where my nose hit her clit just right, and my tongue hit a different spot. My hands wrapped around her ass and held her in place as she ground against me. She rocked on my face. Ground into me as I squeezed and spread her ass cheeks.

A deep guttural half-moan/half-growl escaped her open mouth. She leaned forward, and I could feel her tits on my head. I was loving fucking this woman!

As she came on my face, I picked her up and flipped her on her back, and rolled myself over at the same time. I pinned her down, and dove into her pussy with my whole mouth. I sucked her now swollen labia into my mouth, and ran my tongue up and down her slit. Then I spread her lips apart, and licked from her hole to her clit. I finished too quickly, and did it again, but going slower. I flattened my tongue against her, and licked slowly. Then again, slower. I began kissing her swollen clit, and letting my tongue linger on it. Maybe even run it up and down a few times. But I always started over at her hole.

12