A Night with Jenna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moaning and grinding she was doing told me I was on the right path. But everytime she pushed, I pulled back. I kept her right where I wanted her. I wouldn't let her grind too much. I knew she could come a lot, but I wanted to see how intensely she could come. I wanted to hear her howl at the moon, and let the feral woman out.

Her nails were perfectly manicured. The bed had been made, and the sheets were fresh.

Her house was very messy. There were piles of books all around. Records were lined up on the floor, and the record player, a vintage Sony from the 70's, was on, with Jimi Hendrix playing when I got there. She was also wearing just the high heels, and the sweater, and was smoking a joint. I had to go in.

Now, I wanted to push her as far as she could go. I knew how to choose my moment. I teased her for a while. She was so wet that I never got dry mouth. Then, as I teased her, she reached over to the bedside table, and pilfered a joint and a lighter from the drawer. She lit it, and inhaled deeply. She blew the smoke out towards me. She took another hit, and motioned for me to kiss her. I crawled up her body and planted my mouth on hers, and inhaled the smoke. I lowered myself down and brought her hand with the joint to my mouth. I took a deep hit, went down to her pussy, spread her lips, and blew the smoke in. Her free hand went to my head, and she urged me on.

I closed my mouth over her whole sex. My tongue plunged into her hood, and I furiously licked and hummed, sending vibrations directly into her clit. I wrapped my arms around her legs, pulling her into me, and applied more pressure.

The growl started deep inside of her, and came out in a breathless howl. She half sat up and reached her hand around the back of my head, and she held me there, her head thrown back, gasping and howling. Then she exploded, squirting all over my face. I stayed close, sucking madly, lapping up her juices like a man dying of thirst.

I watched the ripple of her orgasm rip through her body. Her tits jiggled beautifully, and deliciously. I wanted to suck and play with them more. But as I repositioned to get to her tits, I slipped into her pussy instead. My throbbing cock was leading the show now.

And that's when she moaned deeper than I'd heard yet. Almost guttural. Definitely feral.

I pulled out, held her little legs open, and rubbed my cock up and down her slit several times before finally leaning in, and pushing my cock into her wet, wet pussy.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and she reached down, and put her hand on my hip, and pulled me in further. While holding me, she took another hit off the joint, and leaned in and blew the smoke across her tits, and over our joined bodies. She took another hit, and kissed me again. I inhaled eagerly, and as I sat back, I exhaled over her tits. She took a big hit, and slowly let the smoke fill in the small space between us.

As she smoked, I slid in and out. In with her inhald, and out with her exhale. The slower she smoked, the slower I went. We shared a lot of the smoke, and let it roll over us. As we finished it, she tossed it into the still open drawer on the nightstand.

Then I laid into her. I showed no mercy. I used both of my hands to hold her where I wanted her, and I thrust in and out as hard as I could. I ground into her, and reached down and played with her very swollen clit with my thumb. She came in waves.

Then I hit her G-Spot with my cock. I knew I had it she inhaled deeply, and threw her head back, and moaned.

"Fuck! Right there! Harder!"

So I banged her hard. I held her down, one hand on her tits, and the other just on her pubis, pushing down.

Then she stiffened up, and suddenly released. She squirted so much I heard it splashing on the bed. We were both covered in her juices. She came over and over again. Her whole body shook and shivered. It was beautiful to see, and cause. But I wasn't done yet. I wanted to shoot my load on her tits.

I pulled out and told her to hold her tits together for me. I slid my cock, wet with her juices, between them, and fucked her tits. She opened her mouth, and I had to slide into it. She licked her lips, and let me in. I pumped away at her mouth. It was warm, and wet, and she kept pressing her tongue against my cock, smashing it against the roof of her mouth.

She wiggled, repositioning, and suddenly I was hitting her mouth differently. It felt amazing! I was getting a wet tongue swirling around my dick. She really knew what she was doing. But I didn't want to come in her mouth. I wanted to feel that tight, wet, juicy pussy again.

I pulled out of her mouth, and repositioned us, with me on top. I lined up my cock, and rubbed her swollen lips with it, before exposing her clit, and teasing her with my head. I pushed her legs open, and moved my cock up and down her slit, grinding against her clit. She half sat up and watched, her eyes rolling around in their sockets.

"Oh, fuck me already! Please, just fuck me."

I slid in with one stroke. I went as far as I could. I could feel myself pressing against her cervix.

"Oh, god. Damn. Fuck!"

She squirted again, getting her fluids all over both of us.

I ground my cock into her hard. I had good leverage, bracing against the wall, because she was so short. It was like having a window over the bed. It allowed me to have a lot of control. But I lost that control quickly as I saw her tits bounce up and down with my thrusts. Damn they were gorgeous tits! They were perfectly round, with soft pink areola, and erect, stiff nipples. I wished I had Japanese nipple clamps right then. I could imagine how sensitive they got clamped, and it was all I could think of.

Between watching her sexy body react to me, her tits bouncing, and me imagining her nipples being sensitive and clamped, I lost all control, and shot my load deep inside of her. At that moment, she arched her back, and moaned deeply.

"Yes! Yes, baby. Come for me," I said, grinding into her. I found her spot again, and she lost her mind. She squirted and came. And came and squirted. And squirted a little more. And came again. And again. Moans and growls and howls as their accompaniment.

I rolled off of her, and rolled onto my back. She lied still for a few minutes, and then moved. I felt her tongue licking my quickly deflating organ. She licked and kissed it anyway. Then she cupped my balls in her small hands, and hefted them.

"By the feel of these, you're not done yet."

"You keep playing with 'em and see."

She licked the length of my shaft, and then licked my balls. She sucked them into her mouth, while licking them with her wet tongue. She opened her mouth and took my limp cock and swollen balls in her mouth at once. She sucked until my dick responded, which wasn't long. I was still high, and totally relaxed. And I had taken a sex pill a few days earlier, so my recovery time was fairly quick. She sucked at my balls and stroked me as my cock hardened. She wasn't afraid to slurp, and use plenty of spit. Then, when my cock was hard again, she positioned it between her glorious tits, and enveloped them around me. And began bouncing her tits on my cock, and alternating with her mouth.

I leaned back and let her go to work on me. She would alternate between her mouth and tits every few minutes, clearly enjoying watching me squirm and moan. I didn't disappoint her either, if that was her goal. I began thrusting my hips, and she quickly found my rhythm, and matched it.

It didn't take long before I shot another load. She caught part of it in her mouth, and swallowed it. The second half she let splash on her tits. She rubbed my cock with her cum covered tits, getting us very messy. Then she cleaned me up with her mouth, and even scooped up what was on her tits, and licked her fingers. She ran her tongue over her lips and teeth, smiling.

"You're yummy," she said, smiling at me. Then she fell back into the bed, and stared up at the cieling. Her chest heaved with each breath. "That was a lot of fun."

I rolled over onto my stomach, and turned around to face her. I had an amazing view of her legs, nice and plump, and smooth, leading up to her swollen, and very wet pussy. Her round tummy didn't obstruct the view of her equally round tits, the nipples still hard.

I started kissing my way up her little legs. I kissed and licked my way to her pussy. I kissed and licked it gently. I only paused over her clit long enough to know it was very sensitive. I kissed and licked and nibbled my way across her tummy to her tits. I kissed her nipples carefully, taking the whole thing just between my lips. I then kissed her neck, and nibbled at her ears before kissing her on her mouth.

"That was a lot of fun," I said quietly. "I think we should do it again. But," I said, gently pulling on her still hard nipple. "...next time, I'll bring the clamps."

"And your wife."

I smiled at her, nodding. "That's a good idea."

12