All Comments on 'A Night with Karen and Mike'

by aljames21

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

'Mike started to say something, but I told him to shut up and fuck off.' Mike is at a fork in the road. One way, he's emasculated. The other direction, he saves his self respect and either commits a felony or dies trying. That's where mentally ill fools place themselves. Without ground rules, consensus and communication, a situation like this blows up worse than an outlaw biker's improvised meth lab.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two sayings apply here: 'If you are a hammer, everything looks like a nail.' Paraphrase that to, 'If you're a dildo, everything looks like a pussy.'

*

And the ever-popular, 'Every big cock seems to be attached to a bigger dick.'

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Very interesting. Only your 2nd story, so welcome aboard. You had NO Followers from your 1st one, so take note of that. A good writer averages 10 Follows per story so something went amiss. Your word crafting was nearly perfect so that is not the problem. You create a sexy vision of their intercourse. Where it went off the rails for me was when you introduced the Male Macho Dom stuff. His declaring that once he started he could not be stopped was both an impossible demand and irrational. Then her rejection of her husband in the heat of passion was equally improbable if she actually loved her hubby. If you cleaned that stuff up, it becomes a true love story and both men would enjoy her lovemaking for a long time to come. Keep 'em coming.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 2 years ago

Be careful what you wish for!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mike should kill you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Much of the story quite good, fresh vivid descriptions of the intercourse, but it went off the rails the first time when they were just beginning to discuss the rules and you just take over the situation without consideration for the husband and shut him out of the process. Unless the couple explicitly said that they wanted it to be that way, such behavior would’ve probably ended the experiment then and there. Then later in and the husband is told to fuck off, complete lack of respect, sleazy, and not in the least erotic. The character of this couple is not such as would tolerate such over the top pseudo-alpha male behavior. An alpha would never act like this in either example so the reader is painfully reminded this is fiction. Good fiction is indistinguishable from actual accounts. I get the sense the writer has not actually had an mfm because an awareness of the dynamics is clearly lacking. I think if you wrote from the perspective of who you are in real life instead of The Who you wish you were, your stories could be pretty hot. When you try to come off as something else, what could have been good is rendered cringe. Sorry my critique is blunt but I think you want to write convincingly, this is what you need to know to adjust your approach. You have the potential to write really good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rubish!-1* Only the likes of Odiouser would favor this crap.

aljames21aljames21over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments, even the anonymous ones (why hide?). I’ll make some changes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To fast, needed to develop a bit slower. but it's fair overall.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Listen to Odiouser advice , would be author. He knows the happy cuckold lifestyle like Kalimaxos knows swingers. Also, 16 more followers, not likely, and you reach O's threshold for a competent author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed your story tremendously. Since the couple were living together, in a serious, committed relationship it was almost the same as if they were married. And your story highlighted an important, but often overlooked fact concerning the hot wife-cuckold dynamic:

While it is usually the husband who desires and initiates his wife taking a lover; he doesn’t control either her or the other man. Many of us cuckolds often get much, much more than we bargained for, as was the case in your well-written story.

Also, your story could have easily been written from another angle, wherein the Karen silences the boyfriend, takes control, and sexually shuns the boyfriend. In our marriage, I have experienced both of these two situations. Sometimes her lover puts me in my place, other times she does. Only about half the time does it turn out to be a neutral scene, where I get to play along and call some shots. That is just the risk of playing.

The only part of your story we did not like was, when you said, “Mike started to say something, but I told him to shut up and fuck off.” It wasn’t necessarily the rude language that turned us off. That statement was simply not congruent nor consistent with his formerly stated objective of respecting them and their relationship. That is a storyline flaw.

However, there were many things that we really liked about your story. These were things the bull did absolutely right:

*First, he marked Karen with very visible hickies. Any lover, worth his salt, will mark his newfound sexual possession. And most wives really want to be marked. My wife loves coming home with hickies and she smirks at me as I am instinctively drawn to kiss them. Also, she usually goes to lunch the day after, to show and brag about them to her girlfriends. Then, her girlfriends smirk and giggle at me. That’s the way it should be. That is a cuckhold’s shame and is his reward.

*You said, “Then I withdrew from Karen and cuddled up to her….He'd left after the first time so did not see the tenderness of our second fuck.” Very good! With each new lover, my wife enjoys being fucked hard the first time. And then have him be cuddly, and tender when he fucks her again, right after that.

My wife loves giving her cunt to other men. But she enjoys it even more if she can give her heart to him. Also, that amps up the emotional side of our marriage, I really feel totally ‘cucked’ when she falls in love with another man. It’s gut-wrenchingly exciting for me and she gets a slight sadistic charge from it.

*Next, the bull “…made her forget him entirely while she enjoyed my cock.” Kudos! With the right bull my wife never thinks about me.

*Also, you wrote, “I'd made her forget her fidelity and been in her cunt which had previously belonged only to another man.’ It’s always nice that when a woman breaks her marriage vows, ownership of her cunt also passes to the lover. My penis never even gets close to my wife’s cunt, when she is in a sexual relationship with another man.

*You made her orgasm like she never had, and you possibly impregnated her. My wife firmly believe that whoever can make her orgasm the best gets breeding rights. All three of our children were sired by different lovers of hers.

A woman’s orgasms and her insemination have been linked together ever since prehistoric time. However, nowadays, we try to pretend they’re not. That’s why we invented monogamous marriage and a traditional family structure.

*Finally, you wrote about that dreaded but desired fantasy that every cuckhold husband has. You said, “It had the added turn-on that I had displaced Mike and that she preferred me sexually.” Great job; you took it all the way!

Overall, a great story. We hope you will write additional chapters. It sounds to us that Karen might be interested in a lot more adventures like, for example, openly dating in public (humiliation of boyfriend), exhibitionism, giving her husband a vasectomy, gangbangs, and even the ultimate: impregnation by another man! She could become a citizen of the country of “In-sem-i-nation”.

aljames21aljames21over 2 years agoAuthor

thank you for an encouraging and informative comment - it's much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting story. I agree with the comments about telling the husband/boyfriend to fuck off and then cheating later. None of that is ok you are with his girl. Not that I would ever be in that situation but if you ever did or said anything like that you would probably leave that house without your nuts and maybe without your dick. Humiliation is not cool unless you know for a fact that is what they are looking for and you didn't set a foundation for that at all so I would assume that was unwelcome. First rule of joining a couple as a single male is respect the male half or get your ass kicked. I would have kicked your ass.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Can do without the humiliation factor from him. At that point I would have ripped his nuts off. sharing is one thing, as well as watching and being a consensual cuckold. Take the rest and shove it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

loved it ! my wife's name is karen.. she is a hot wife too :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous