All Comments on 'A Night With Knight'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What?!

Holy cow nobody's commented on this story publibly I wonder why not I know for a fact its the best story I have read under romance so far and I have read quite a few. Anyway loved the story and that's all I have to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
very nice

Absolutely terrific, almost the story of my life, until the end anyway. WOuld have been 100% if the "f" word had been left out. Took a little away from the romance. But all in all wonderful story.

The VesselThe Vesselover 18 years ago
wow

Excellent story, very, very nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent story

and so believable having met my current partner in a chat room seven years ago then met up with her in a similar way when I stayed at a 'posh' hotel and she came for dinner and we enjoyed desert afterwards in my room. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
SLUT

She is a pure slut PERIOD! NOT ROMANTIC!

ThelvynerThelvynerabout 7 years ago
I was disliking this story immensely

Until the ending. Very nice. I almost missed it as I was about to throw my hands up in disgust.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Knight's Kiss.....from..... A KNIGHT......

With the last ... real name of ...Knight..... I was intrigued to find the story name...

As I read ..I found my self thinking ...Yes .. i can understand ... that... I would have... and I remember.... those ...long kept ...memories..... Ah.. Yes...At 72 ..I am ...So

Very Fortunate to have .... So Many ...Sweet Ones.... of those who ......Ran, Danced

and Walked in to my life !!! So ... I thank you for a very enjoyable read...

Once a Knight ...is never ... enough....!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I figured out it was her husband the moment you said her husband knew about her chats and then I just wanted it to hurry up and end since the suspense was over. Not super subtle. A more erotic but less interesting version of You've Got Mail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Clever story. Enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I THOUGHT THEY WERE CHEATING SO i DID NOT READ THE LAST PART SO DID NOT KNOW THEY WERE ROLE PLAYING. SORRY!

SlithyToveSlithyToveabout 1 year ago

Nicely enough done, but the twist was something one could figure out fairly early -- probably because of the combo of Knight identifying with being in the husband's position and the insistence by both about how much they loved their spouse.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A nice one from your back catalog. Still holds up! 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Fooled me! Well done sir!

OvercriticalOvercritical11 months ago

It's a well worn plot, but done very well. I got suspicious at the end of page one and then let it ride to the end. The only thing I can't quite reconcile is the large amount of time they spent together on email and the chat room. If he had that much time available why didn't he just spend it a home with her? Still worth a 5*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cute, sexy, & funny story. Made me hard & gave me a good laugh too! :-)

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

Good one, no, great one. You got me! Here I was trying to thing how this was Romance and not LW, and all was revealed. 5.0*

Comentarista82Comentarista829 months ago

You fooled me too, as I was about to scream for a "burn the bitch" and "burn the bastard" resolution because you really made her seem slutty and him...beyond redemption after that dinner. I'm greatly relieved and for the HUGE misdirection like that...5.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Ironic and strange.

A married couple has to find creative ways to not fall into complacent humdrum disintegration due to modern stressor and keeping up with social expectations. Novel but imaginatively kinki.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Nice twist at the end!

5

J6480J64805 months ago

enjoyed the slow build and the neat ending

redbaron172redbaron1724 months ago

WHat a way to sneak out and have a wild night, have to try that....LOL.... Good job with this little story!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

nice story BUT have you ever heard of paragraphs? VERY hard to follow when you ran on and on and on and on

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Nice story . I figured out what was going on early in the story. What a great unique way to keep your marriage

alive together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
2420 Followers
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

SIMILAR Stories