A Night with Lady Amaris

Story Info
Treasure hunting turned hot, kinky threesome with a vampire!
5k words
4.19
8.1k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spanktober Prompt #9: Vampire

It had been a couple days since Ezio and Zazi journeyed from the cave and up to the castle of Lady Amaris.

The Lady, the head of the vampires in the area, led her undead army in search of, what she would call, "cuties and beauties." Her lust for blood, while still there, had dwindle millennia ago. She now craved a new, lustful satisfaction. Sending her army of undead to look for any and whoever that piques her interest. Now, the two of them were walking straight into the mouth of the beast.

The two marched up the steep staircase, with rain pouring down on them and lighting zipping across the sky. The loud crack of thunder always startled Zazi, causing them to cling to Ezio with a tight grip.

"Are you sure you wish to do this?" Ezio questioned, having a brief understanding of what may lay before them.

Zazi looked up, their face stern and confident. "Of course! J-just never liked the loud noises." they admitted, their tone become much quieter as their sentence ran on.

Ezio pulled his little fae close, giving them a small peck on their head. "It's okay. I won't let the loud sounds get you."

Zazi knew he was only teasing them, but the sweet, caring words made their heart melt. Ezio always knew what to say to get a reaction out of them, for better or for worst.

As they reached the top of the staircase, they were met with two vampires standing guard outside of the castle doors. Their eyes were a piercing crimson, with their fangs sharp and baring out of their mouth. They snarled; their behavior more animalistic in nature then what was typically expected of the undead bloodsuckers.

Zazi moved behind his master, but Ezio looked on at their movements. His outward demeanor calm, but inside was tense and on alert. It wasn't long until the brainless vampires noticed them and began to hiss.

Ezio squinted, brows low and fist balled up as they began to heat up.

"You got this, Ezzy~" the little one whispered in his ear, giving him an added boost.

The vampires inched close, growling loudly at the two standing in front of them. It wasn't long until they launched into the air, flying towards Ezio and his cowering Zazi. But Ezio stood still in the face of danger. His hands, glowing a bright orange, were ready to set the undead monsters ablaze.

However, before they could reach the two, the castle doors burst open. A thick cloud filtered out, followed by an eerie giggle.

"Now, now, boys. That's no way to treat our guest." A voice came from the smoke. It was smooth; a luscious voice that made the hearts of any beckon to her.

Once the smoked cleared, a woman was revealed from it, Lady Amaris. Her hair a long, silky black going down to the middle of her back. Her eyes a bright yellow and fangs only being seen because of her unsettling grin. She was unlike her vampire armada. No animalistic nature to be seen. Her skin as a pale as a marble slate but smooth and unwrinkled. The perks of being immortal, Ezio assumed.

Her clothing was peculiar. She was sporting a long tunic, black with blood red trims around the top, cuffs, and the fluffy bottom of the tunic. It was unusual for anyone to wear such dresses anymore. It was like she was stuck in another time.

She walked out of her castle, her dress covering her feet made it seem as if she was hovering. The vampires retreated like scared dogs, running back to their own and bowing beside her. The Lady examined the two at her doorstep, licking her plump, red lips at Ezio's sight.

"Well, are you just going to stand there?" the woman asked as she pet her monsters. "Come in! Come in!"

Ezio hesitated for a moment as the vampire twirled, spinning her dress, and walked inside as her pets joined her. The mage reached back and gripped Zazi's hand, squeezing it tight.

"You stick by me. Do not even think about wandering off, understand?" Ezio made himself clear and was met with no argument. Just a nod and clenching to his arms.

They walked in behind, keeping their distance from the woman as they examined the interior. It was like stepping into a time machine. Old paintings scattered across the wall. The floor a clear pristine tile that isn't sold anywhere anymore. A round staircase and dozens of vases that could be treasure in their own right. Zazi had a good feeling about this!

"So, for what reason has the great Ezio Agni popped up at my doorstep?" she asked, to which Ezio tilted his head. "I wasn't aware that you knew of me. I'm honored."

The Lady laughed, bellowing over before turning back to face them. "I know all the mages around, dear boy. Especially the most powerful, and you sure do crack that list!" Amaris explained, to which Ezio showed little reaction. But Zazi did smile at the notion of their master being powerful in his own right compared to those around.

"But, let me give up my coyness! I know you both seek the treasure at that cave, correct?" she revealed, to which Zazi poked their head from around Ezio. "Yes, yes, yes! Is it here?"

Amaris eyes light up like the sun, lean down and staring at the chameleon. Licking her lips once more, causing Zazi to slightly go back behind Ezio.

"Oh! And who is this little one? So cute~" she asked, her tone becoming more whimsical.

"This is my pet, Zazi. Say hello." Ezio introduced to which Zazi waved timidly towards the vampire.

Amaris hummed, examining Zazi all over. "Mm, a fae as a pet. And not just any fae, a chime at that! Such fascinating creatures." she explained, standing back up and sighed.

"Unfortunately for you, revealing where the treasure is without something in return would just be foolish. Wouldn't you say?"

They had been waiting for this, at least Ezio was. "Of course, and what sort of payment were you looking for?" the mage asked, playing coy in his own right.

The Lady grinned, barring her fangs out at them. "Well," she started as she approached them one more time. Getting mere inches from Ezio, but he stayed stagnant. The vampire trailed her cold fingers up the man's little exposed chest showing.

"I feel like it would be a crime if I had two fine mortals in my presence without getting some fun out of them." The Lady pitched the idea, and they both knew what fun she was referring too.

Ezio simply smirked at her request, but it was the pet who sported a pink hue around their body. They couldn't deny that the thought didn't cross their mind when they saw Lady Amaris. She was a stunning woman; her dress didn't hide her perky breasts in the slightest. The tunic hugged around her waist, shaping around her sturdy hips. Giving her bottom movement, bouncing each time the vampire took a step.

"And, if we do this, you will give us the treasure?" Ezio checked once again to which she nodded.

"And how can we be sure of this?"

"You have my word, Mr. Agni."

"By no disrespect, your word means little to me."

She giggled, shooting a sinister glare at Ezio. "Careful what you say, Mr. Agni." She warned, with Zazi being frightened for his sake.

Her serious demeanor faded away quickly, letting out a relieving sigh. "But it's understandable for you both to be skeptical. Though, I believe you have something to test if I'm being a naughty little liar."

Ezio's smirk rose more; she really did know about him. The Look, another useful power in his skillset. It was simple, a look into a person's eyes with his fiery glow. Staring through the window and into their soul, being able to get someone to reveal the truth. It was a simple process, but only if his temperament was kept together. And was only done with expressed consent from the other party. Or to get a lie out of Zazi, which happened quite a bit.

"Is that your way of giving consent, my Lady?" he asked, his smooth deep voice sounding heavenly to the vampire's ears.

"Lay it on me, big boy~" she growled, to which Ezio obliged.

Ezio stared straight into the vampire's eyes, who welcomed the gaze wholeheartedly. The fire mage's eyes began to flow a bright orange, and soon, so did Amaris.                            

"Ooo, feels a bit warm, almost like a heartbeat. Haven't felt one of those in centuries!" she commented, letting out that seductive giggle again as Ezio did his work. He searched for the answers in her soul, what little she had of it, but was able to find what he was looking for.

He smiled as he backed away from the vampire and turned to face Zazi.

"She's telling the truth." The man revealed to which Zazi's heart began to race. Were they about to do this? They and Ezio have had some wild nights before with many different kinds, but never a vampire. Much less a vampire of her status or gorgeousness.              

"How do you feel about it, little one? We have to both agree, remember that." Ezio reminded them. It was part of their rules when playing with other; they both must want too. Pet or not, they still had a say so in Ezio's eyes.

They looked over to the vampire again, tracing down her voluptuous figure in their head. The chime licked her lips once more, thinking of all the possible things that would happen. To them especially.

"Um," they fumbled a bit, shaking the cobwebs out of their head. "I think, you know, we've come this far. Why not? For the treasure, of course!"

Ezio couldn't help but let out a chuckle. Who was Zazi trying to fool? Ezio had already noticed their eyes glued to the vampire for more reasons that one. And, to his own admission, he understood why.

He turned back to the Lady, waiting eagerly twiddling her thumbs.

"We accept your request. And are eager to satisfy." Ezio answered, his smooth bravado beginning to shine free. Amaris grinned ear to ear, spinning around and walking towards the staircase saying, "Follow me."

They did so, following the vampire up the spinning stairwell. With each step up, Zazi's stomach churned. They hadn't really known what they fully gotten themselves into. But it was that level of excitement that had their chastity cage fitting a bit tightly around them.

They made it to the top, with her room had been behind the large, red doors in front of them. She placed her hand on both doors and opened them, to which they weren't met with a freezing chill. Ezio grimaced, soon heating his body up to regular temperature. However, Zazi could only hug themselves while their sharp teeth chattered and shivered.                            

"Aww, is the poor chime all chilly?" the vampire asked in such a ridiculing way. Zazi huffed, turning away from the vampire.

"It's okay, we'll be warming up here soon." She mentioned, lifting her tunic to reveal her throbbing erection. Zazi was stunned; their face warming up immediately.               They examined everything, the thick shaft covered in veins, her large head, her testes big and full, the weight it seemed to have. They had been practically drooling over it.             

"Well, are you just going to stare at it?" Amaris giggled, taking her full tunic off, her large breasts moving and bouncing with every slight movement. "Or are you going to be a good little thing and greet me as you should, on your knees."              

Zazi squealed before covering their mouth. Their small penis tightened to the point of squirming around their cage.               Her voice had such a charm to it that Zazi was having trouble resisting. The aroused vampire went over to her bed and sat down; her eyes locked on Zazi as she signaled her over with the wave of two fingers.

"You heard the lady." Ezio said as he planted a sharp smack onto Zazi's rear. They squeaked, with the force sending them forward. After a few rubs, with their bum still aching from the cave, they meekly walked their way over to Amaris.

She was excited, with her erection twitching in anticipation. Zazi made it front of her, slowly planting themselves on their knees, looking up as the vampire's cock blocked a clear view of her.

"Aren't you such an obedient little thing? You know your place so well." The woman's words were patronizing, making their heart flutter and squirm on their knees. The vampire let out tantalizing growl, pressing her rod up against the chime's cheek.

Zazi couldn't wait anymore. In one quick motion, the chameleon opened up, using their tongue as a guide to take the woman in their mouth. Amaris hummed, feeling the warmth around her head as it traveled down her shaft.

Zazi let out soft moans, holding it in their mouth for a moment before beginning to bob their head back and forth. Zazi slurped tightly with every bob down, squeezing their lips around the vampire's huge cock. Taking moments to swirl their tongue around the head, lapping at it like a needy pup.                            

The Lady shivered and moaned, laying her head as Zazi pleased the vampire greatly with their mouth. The fae was pleased; hearing the sounds and noises Amaris made was arousal enough.

They were dying to be free from their cage. It squeezed so tightly around them, leaking precum out of it. They had been desperate for a release. It had been months since Ezio played with them. The buildup was outstanding; the fae craved to be let out.              

"Oh, Mr. Agni." The vampire began to say, being broken up by moans and huffs, "You have taught your pet well. This mouth has me singing such naughty noises." she said, leaning down to pet Zazi as they looked up. Their eyes looking up so innocently in their lewd predicament.

They sucked a few more minutes before sliding out; taking a moment to catch their breath as they continued to stroke them. Lady Amaris let out another seductive giggle, reaching down to caress Zazi's cheek.                                                                      

"Did the little one get all tuckered out from pleasing me?" Amaris teased once more, returning the blush to Zazi's face.

"I-it's really big, ma'am." Zazi admitted, their voice high pitched and well mannered. The Lady rubbed their cheek up and down, slipping her thumb into their mouth and spreading it.

"But did I tell you that you could stop?"

The poor chameleons hearted dropped down to their stomach. They knew they were in trouble now. All Zazi could do was make noises, trying to mouth an apology but could only drool on themselves as their mouth was being played with.

The head vampire laughed at their feeble attempt, standing up and placing her head into Zazi's mouth.

"I think someone is in need of some punishment." She uttered, bringing a sadistic smile on Ezio's face. Punishment during play had always been his favorite.

Before Zazi had a second to respond, their mouth was filled with Amaris again. The vampire wasted little time, driving her throbbing erection down the fae's throat. Thrusting in and out with an even pace. Pounding the back of their throat. The poor, pent-up Zazi had become the Lady's personal fuck toy.

Ezio stood there, arms crossed as he watched his pet be facefucked vigorously. Hearing their gagging and watching the drool dripping down their chin. Though his face showed disinterest, inside he was enjoying all he was seeing. The bulge of his pants only confirmed it, especially to Amaris.

Amaris winked at the fire mage, grunting, moans echoing off the walls.

"It's almost there-" she said as she stroked in Zazi's mouth. It wasn't too long until the vampire shot her hot load, filling Zazi's mouth to which it spurted out through their lips. With their eyes rolled back and making such slutty squeals, they pulled away, getting a few shots of cum on their face. Zazi looked up at the Lady, panting as cum drooled down their tongue and covered their face.

The Lady leaned over, smiling softly at the used fae, licking some of her own cum of their face. "So pretty, but you're done yet."

Suddenly, Amaris picked Zazi up off their knees. Their power was incredible! Though Zazi wasn't that heavy, the ability to lift them off their knees with such ease was a strong feat. A feat, in which, turned Zazi on even more.

With ease, Zazi was thrown on the bed, crashing down on the soft bed on their stomach. As they tried to get up, they were pulled on their hands and knees, with their shorts being pulled down. They whined and wiggled; they were so exposed to the vampire and vulnerable.

Lady Amaris was enthralled at Zazi's figure. So petite, and yet, such a cute, full bottom. She gripped it tightly, giving it a tight squeeze. Zazi whined and whimpered, their bottom still feeling the aftereffects of the skeletons. There was small, fading bruises littered around their butt. But this only riled the vampire up more.

She plopped her dick between Zazi's cheeks, to which the chime looked back. "P-please be gentle!" the sissy pleaded, "It's b-been a while since Daddy used me back there."

Lady Amaris giggled at her request, but she had other things in mind. She pressed her gland against the chime's entrance. She slowly slid it in, with Zazi hissing and bucking their hips. Her head slid in, and then slowly down her base. Zazi gasped, feeling all of Amaris in them.

PLAP!

A hard thrust came from Amaris. Zazi squealed, their eyes rolling back again as the hung vampire reached every spot imaginable. She wasted little time, beginning to pound inside of them. Her pelvis smashing against their butt, sending a jiggle throughout.

They both were making such lewd noises. Amaris, railing Zazi mercilessly, growled and groaned. Her voice had deep, breathy sound to it. She had started to resemble her pets from outside. Animalistic, pouncing on her prey. Zazi, however, was shrieking in pleading noises. Their moans were so needy, practically begging, to let them out their hell of the cage. To touch as much as they please and cum harder than they have in months. But, no, that wasn't possible unless Ezio commanded it.

"Fuck PLAP! Your ass is so tight, little one! PLAP! I can barely move in it! PLAP!"

Her strokes slowed, making sure each time she thrusted in she rubbed against Zazi's prostate, practically massaging it. The needy, high-pitched moans continued as Zazi leaked through their cage. It wasn't the same as cumming while touching, but it was something.

Amaris relished in the sounds, though she craved more. Her lust, while being dealt with, was a long way from being satisfied.

"They're such a noisy pet, aren't they?" the head vampire asked as she turned around to Ezio, still pounding away at his pet. The man snickered, making his way over to the bed. "Indeed, they can be very loud when they're desperate. But there is a solution to this."

Ezio began to undo his pants, finally revealing his hung, thick cock of his. The two looked over, both practically salivating at the sight of it. He stripped down until he was nude; Lady Amaris began to lose focus as she examined the man. His smooth, brown skin glowing in the moonlight. Lean, muscular figure and dreads either up in a ponytail or down his back.

He got on the bed, rubbing his dick all around his needy pet's face. They looked up at their master, eyes asking earnestly to be free from their imprisonment.

"Hey, Zazi?" he called to, their head poking up like a mole in the ground.

"Hush."

The chime was well aware of that command. They opened their mouth, to which it was filled with Ezio's rock hard erection. Zazi began bobbing their head immediately, having to stop for a bit every time Amaris' pounding became faster. They were so overwhelmed; both their holes getting so much attention. They felt like their mind was going to break the more and more they thrust into them.

"You're such a lucky man, Mr. Agni." Amaris stumbled through her words; her breathing getting heavy and her words slurring. "To have all of this at your fingertips at any time. With a sheer word, they're at your leisure. A personal plaything-"

The vampire went on and on, leaning down towards Zazi's body as she kept her stroke going. Her eyes began flowing yellow as her teeth began to show. "So, tantalizing..."

12