A Night with Lady Amaris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she could get closer, she was pushed back up by Ezio's hand around her neck. As he guided her up, his hand began to heat up, causing her to hiss. The man then brought her close, leaning next to her ear.

"Keep the fangs out of the play, okay?" Ezio told the vampire, his voice calm and smooth but having a sinister undertone to it. All this while still stroking away down Zazi's throat.

"Y-y-yes s-s-" Amaris stammered through, unable to get it out. The sensation, Ezio's stern words, it all pushed her over the edge. She began to cum once more, this time into Zazi's tight hole. Both mewl at the sensation, collapsing onto the bed.

Ezio smiled as he shook his head, watching the two breathe heavily on top of one another.

"T-that was-" The Lady began to say but was surprised as she was pulled up by her hips. Now, she was the ones on her hand and knees, her fat ass high in the air. Her cock and balls hanging down, dripping semen from it.

"You don't even have to say it, my Lady." Ezio exclaimed, running his fingers along her back towards her bottom. The sensation made her shiver, humming quietly as her face was against the bed. Zazi, crawling to the top of bed, watched on their side as they knew what she was in for.

"You're not yet satisfied. But fret not." He said, pressed his cock against the entrance of her ass. Her eyes widened, biting the bottom of her lip as she awaited the inevitable. Soon, he thrusted his cock into the vampire, with her letting out a loud, strained shriek. "I'll make sure to give you just what you need."

Ezio began to thrust into the vampire, with her letting out guttural moans with each stroke inside her.

"Oh, by the Gods! I-I've never h-had someone use m-me like t-t-this!" she said, having trouble speaking as she was being rammed. Ezio gave her no warmup, no time to adjust, no anything. He sent ripples through her ass cheeks as he smacked into her.

"Oh, I'm aware. For many, many years, those you have sought have been too afraid to perform well. To truly give you what you want. But, lucky for you, I am not."

Ezio spoke so nonchalant, as if what he was doing was just another simple day. It was that straightforward nature that had Amaris craving more.

"A-and, what do I-I-I want?" she asked, clawing at the bed while she looked up at Zazi. The chime, still rattled from their own fucking, was rubbing against her cage. Trying to get some sensation down on their small clitty, but to no avail.

Ezio sinister giggle returned, leaning down, and pressing his chest against her back. Sliding his hand down and taking a firm grip on her left breasts as he grinded inside her.

"Simple, you want to not be in control." He told her, to which she let out a high-pitched squeak. "For generations, you have had to be the one on top. Whether being the leader of your army, or in the bedroom. Never once have you been able to let go, to not worry, to be the one being used. And you do like being used, right?

"Oh, fuck! Yes sir!" was all Ezio needed to hear. He leaned back up, darting his eyes back at his pet. They were so desperate, humping the pillow at the top to feel something.

"My poor kaleidoscope, trying so desperate to touch. But that's up to Daddy, now, isn't it?" he teased, his words sharp and stinging to hear from Zazi.

"Oh, Daddy!" the chameleon let out in a whimper, "Please, can I touch? I've been good! Please, please let me touch, Daddy!"

Ezio laughed, reaching down, and grabbing Amaris by the hair and pulling her up. The vampire was completely cock drunk; her eyes were rolled back with her tongue out panting.

"No." Ezio sternly answered, "I'm going to fuck this pitiful vampire silly in front of you and you're going to watch like a good pet. And, if I'm in a good mood, you'll get played with later. Understand?"

"Yes, Daddy." They whined, continuing to grind against the pillow in desperation.

"That's a good little pet. So obedient, arent they?" Ezio turned his attention to Amaris again, who let out a sudden scream as she ejaculated once more. Pumping out of her cock with every stroke into her.

'Aww, is someone enjoying themselves?" Ezio belittled the vampire, but all she could do was nod. She was barely able to think, let alone make up and say a coherent sentence.

Ssss-SLAP!

Amaris howled as her right cheek was slapped hard, leaving a sizzling pain to it. She looked back and saw Ezio winding up for another as his hand was glowing orange.

"Now, who told you that you could cum?"

Ssss-SLAP!

Another slap came down, now on her left cheek. She let out a shriek, clenching to the bed tight as her bottom felt like it was on fire.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" was all she could muster, but Ezio didn't care for her attempt at an apology.

"I know you are not used to this, my Lady. But, when you're under my control, you are fully under my control. That means all the pleasure you receive is from me, any orgasms you have are determined by me. And if you want to cum, you have to ask me."

Ssss-SLAP! Ssss-SLAP!

"And if she doesn't ask, what does she get?" he asked in a low growl. Tears began rolling down the vampire's face. She had never been on the receiving end of a spanking, let alone getting one so hard. Her butt had been burning just from the few swats alone; her body had been so sensitive that the few smacks felt like a hundred.

"Ahh! She gets spanked! She gets spanked, sir! I'm so, so sorry!" she begged for forgiveness, completely submissive to the fire mage. Everything was beginning to overwhelm her. The vampire's mind was flustered with too many stimuli.

Ezio smiled, feeling the tightening around his stroking dick. "Is someone ready to cum again? From a spanking, no less? Such a riled up little masochist, aren't you?"

"Yes, yes, yes! Please, let me cum! Please, sir! I beg of you!" she kept pleading, sobbing as she moved her hips to match his movement. Little did she know, Ezio had been close as well.

With his hand returning to normal, he gripped her waist and thrusted hard inside of her. Letting out soft grunts himself.

"Cum for me like the obedient bitch I know you are. Let it all out."

It wasn't long until he got his wish. The vampire let out a shriek once again, shuddering as she came harder than the last time. While, at the same time, having her tight bum filled with Ezio's hot semen.

Once they were all done, Amaris fell to the bed once more, completely drained. Ezio, however, was good to go another around if he wanted. He smiled, sitting down, and rubbing the sore vampire's cum-filled bottom.

"Are you satisfied now?" he asked, to which she let out a tired, but certain nod of approval.

It took them a half hour before they were able to recover, cleaning up the mess they made on the bed. Ezio, sitting in his pants, let the tuckered out Zazi lay on his chest. Lady Amaris, brain still foggy, laid at the end of the bed in a more see-through gown.

"My, my, Mr. Agni." She began to say, sounding a bit out of breath as she spoke. "You and your pet sure know how to show an old gal like me a good time!"

Ezio, rocking the sleeping Zazi, nodded as he grinned. "We do our best. You were a treat to play with, my Lady."

After a few more seconds, Amaris began to float and faced the mage. "Now, as for your payment." She stated. Through the wildness, he had almost forgotten what they came here for.

She floated over to a nearby dresser, pulling out different jewels, gold, and gems and placing it on the bed. They were all valuable, coughing up much reward if sold at the right vendor. However, he noticed how little the riches were.

"Is this all?" he asked, combing through the little amount of treasure in front of him.

"I'm afraid it is. When I arrived at the cave, the treasure had already dwindled. I presume from the other desperate souls that witch fooled. I am sorry."

Ezio sighed, laying Zazi down gently, snickering a bit as they immediately curled up when placed on the bed. He placed many of the riches in his pockets. "It's fine. Luckily, we at least had some fun on this little journey of ours."

The woman smiled, beginning to float towards the door. "You may stay until dawn, and then I expect you to be gone. My pets get a bit antsy with fresh meat around."

She turned back, shooting the man a quick wink. "But, do come back again, Mr. Agni. There's always more fun where that came from." She told the man, before floating out of the room.

Ezio took a breath, laying down as he had been totally exhausted. Zazi, instinctively in their sleep, rolled over and cuddled up against their master. He smiled, holding them tight and laying his head on theirs as he too drifted off to sleep.

12