A Night with Mistress - POV 01

Story Info
A Mistress enjoys her submissive - Mistress POV.
3k words
4.5
3.4k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ALL WORK IS THE SOLE RIGHTS AND PROPERTY OF THE AUTHOR AND ALL RIGHTS RESERVED AND NO REPRODUCTION OR USE IS ALLOWED WITHOUT EXPRESS WRITTEN PERMISSION OF THE AUTHOR

I began my preparations for the evening. I checked all the candle holders in the bedroom. They were ensconced above the bed and placed on three tables throughout the room. I opened up the toy chest and pondered it for a long time. Deliberately, I selected three silk straps, one pair of leather cuffs, one velvet wrapped dildo, lube, a blue butt plug, a six-inch leather strap-on, two pairs of restraints, two nipple clamps, one wooden paddle, and a three-foot-long riding crop. Smiling at the array of implements strewn on the bed, I contemplated the pleasures that the night would bring.

Glancing at the clock, I saw there was only thirty minutes left to prepare. Pulling up my hair, I quickly showered in the adjoining bathroom, careful not to get my hair wet. After toweling dry, I applied vanilla scented oil to my neck, breasts, and labia, pausing momentarily to stroke myself. Foregoing my pleasure, at least for now, I donned my attire for the evening: a black "rope" suit. The ropes ran crisscross along my torso and supported my ample breasts causing them to jut away from my body. I adjusted the ropes until they ran snug across my nether lips and caressed my clitoris with every step. Every movement caused a slight flush rising from the very center of my being.

I finished lighting the candles when I heard the back door shut. "I saw your car outside so I came in. Is that ok?" the light, feminine voice floated on the air and stirred my desires.

I stepped to the foot of the stairs and composed myself, "Your Mistress awaits. Strip and ascend." I retreated to the bedroom to wait. Moments later, I heard the soft footsteps as my submissive climbed the stairs. I watched her approach the room and hesitate in the doorway. "On your knees," I commanded. I turned the switch in my brain. I no longer existed. In my place, a dark Mistress stood, stern and unyielding.

I noticed the tight body of my sub as she knelt. My sub inhaled and quivered nervously as she obeyed. My sub bowed her head and clasped her hands behind her back. I left my sub there as I gazed over her offering. I found the offering, her very body and soul, satisfactory. Her body was a mere instrument for my pleasure. I relished this moment just before the calm abated and my desire was released in a cool, calculated storm.

My sub's body was taut. Her breasts were smaller than mine but perkier. Her auburn hair was pulled back into a hasty bun upon her neck. My sub's pussy was bare except for a strip of hair leading to untold pleasures. I licked my lips thinking of what awaited me there. "Do you remember your safe word?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Speak it now."

"Filth, Mistress."

"Yes, filth. Because my sub is filth once she crosses this threshold. You are nothing but my plaything. I shall take my pleasure as it pleases me. Your pleasure is mine to give or to withhold. But in the end, I care nothing for it."

A musky aroma filled the air. "Are you turned on already?!" I asked incredulously.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress."

"Eyes closed and do not make a sound until I give leave." She closed her eyes as I walked over to the bed and took the nipple clamps from the bed. Stalking over to the doorway, I attached the first clamp to her left nipple. "Uhh!" my sub cried.

My blow came quickly and landed on the nippled breast. "Did I tell you not to make a sound?"

"Yes, Mistress," she replied, her voice barely audible. Without hesitation, I attached the second clamp. This time there was no sound from my sub. I smiled, pleased with her performance. For now. Pushing her head down to the carpet with my foot, I commanded, "Crawl." Without a sound, she began to crawl. When she was at the foot of the bed, I stated simply, "Stop. Stand up and grip the footboard. Eyes closed." She obeyed quickly.

I leisurely strolled to the bed, admiring my sub bent over the bed. Her back was strong and lean. Her ass was round and firm. I reached over to the bed and plucked the riding crop from the assortment. I wrapped the leather loop around my right wrist and let it hang down loosely. With both hands, I gripped my sub's ass and spread her cheeks. Bending low, I blew lightly on her nether lips and flicked my tongue over its forbidden hole. She shivered noticeably, but held her silence. I lapped at her tight brown hole as I flicked my tongue into it. The taste was a bitter tang.

Standing up, I bent close to my sub's ear and whispered, "I'm very disappointed in you. You began our little playtime by disobeying me. I do not like disobedience. I thought you were a good sub and we would have only playtime. Now, it appears I must first train you before we can enjoy ourselves." Without warning, I stood up and brought the riding crop down across her ass. The thwack of the crop resonated in the air. I quickly brought the crop down again and again. After the third strike, the creamy flesh began to redden. Another and another. Welts began to rise. More and more I wielded the riding crop until my arms grew heavy. I stopped at fifteen. The once alabaster skin shone with red angry marks and tender welts. My sub did not utter a sound.

I admired my handiwork before I spoke. I noticed a small trickle of blood streaming from her mouth where she had bit her lip in her successful effort to keep silent. Tears rolled freely down my sub's face. I smiled in satisfaction with both of us, "My precious did well. Silence is no longer necessary. But remember your manners and obey me in every way. If you can do so, your training is over and I can begin to enjoy myself."

"Yes, Mistress."

I grabbed my sub by the hair and pulled her to her feet. Staring intently into her tear-filled eyes, I kissed my sub hard. I tasted the salty and warm blood in the kiss as I forced my tongue into her mouth. Pulling away, I wiped my lips with my hand, "My dirty little slut, it is time to please Mistress. Lie down on your back."

My sub scrambled to obey. I stretched her hands out and, taking the silk scarves, bound her to the footposts of the bed. I took my foot and ordered her to suck my toes. I smiled as I watched her hurry to obey. My sub suckled each toe and licked my foot from heel to toe. When she had finished with the first foot, I presented the second. My sub eagerly repeated her ministrations.

I reveled in the sensations. Not so much the feel of her tongue on my feet, but in the mastery I held over her. Her eagerness to obey me pleased me greatly. I lost myself briefly as I visualized the rest of the evening: her tongue in my wet pussy, the sound of the paddle as it smacked against her flesh, the groans emanating from her throat as I fucked her. I ached in desire for her, my need to control her and have power over her. But I could not let her know that, know the power she unwittingly had over me.

Grabbing the restraints and the blindfold, I bound my sub's feet. Next, I applied the blindfold. "YOU are a worthless cocksucking whore!" I yelled venomously. "How many cocks have you sucked since I saw you last? Twenty? Thirty? A hundred?"

"Only one, Mistress," she whimpered.

"One! I hardly believe it. Maybe I should go outside and gather as many cocks as I can and have you suck them..."

"NO! Mistress, please, no. I only want y -- Ugh!" She never felt the flogger until I brought it down upon her exposed snatch.

"NO?! You dare say that to me. You are mine. And I will do with MY sub as I please. If I want you to suck cocks all night long, you will swallow every drop and thank me for the honor of serving," my voice was cool and collected, barely a whisper. "Does my slut understand?" I yelled as I rained the flogger down on her exposed chest. The nipple clamps pulled down harshly as the flogger beat upon her breasts. The thrill of the power I had over my sub filled me. I needed release soon. And I would have it.

Through tears, she cried, "Yes, Mistress. Whatever you want..." The flogging stopped. The room was silent. Reaching to the bed, I grabbed the lube and butt plug. Kneeling in between her thighs, I lapped the sweet honey from her labia. Her juices coated my mouth and I savored the taste before I continued my path downward. I paused and then I again tongued the dark hole of her anus. Wetting my finger with her juices now running freely, I plunged my finger into her tight cavity. My sub groaned in response. Working my finger roughly into her ass, I applied a generous helping of lube onto the butt plug. Quickly I withdrew my finger and eased the plug past my sub's tight ring.

"My sub may only cum with my permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," she grunted, the effort of speaking nearly dislodged the butt plug. I not so gently rammed the plug to the hilt.

I grabbed the dildo and straddled my sub's face. I hovered above her enjoying the sight of her body stretched out before me. Her breasts heaved in anticipation, the nipples red and upraised from the pull of the nipple clamps. Her aroma filled the air. The butt plug remained in place even as her breathing labored.

I lowered myself onto my sub; my dripping pussy ground into her face. I felt her tongue eagerly begin to lick me. Her tongue flicked me from clit to anus and then pushed past my swollen lips to enter my wet canal. She tongued me gently, my juices running into her mouth. I loved the feel of a woman's tongue on me, I thought. I felt the pressure mount and I ground down into her as she lapped at my clit, swirling my pleasure nub with lips and tongue. "OH GOD!" I screamed out as I flooded her mouth and face with the juices of my orgasm. I listened as she swallowed and continued to minster to my clit. "Don't you dare stop," I commanded.

I bent my body over hers. My stomach pressed against her breasts and clamped nipples. I felt the cold hard metal of the clamps and their attendant chains pressed into my flesh. I inhaled deeply, savoring the scent of my sub's arousal. Lightly, I pressed the tip of my tongue against her clit. I enjoyed the taste, slightly coppery and sweet. Not unlike a penny. I grabbed the lube and poured a dollop onto the dildo. I opened my sub's lips with my left hand. I stared into the pink cavity momentarily before I gently eased in the dildo.

"Mmmmfff," came her muffled cry. I lifted myself from her face, awash and glistening with my juices. She cried out, "Please may your slut cum, Mistress? Please?!"

"No," I replied calmly before dropping my pussy back onto her face, muffling any response. I worked the dildo back and forth. I sped up my thrusts until she stopped lapping at my pussy and sobbed for relief. But relief did not exist in this moment. Not here, not now. I paused briefly, "Did I tell you to stop?" I smacked her thigh with my hand and she began to work once more on my nether lips. My second climax coursed through my body. Not so much as a result of her efforts, though they were enjoyable, but from the complete power I wielded over my sub in that moment.

As my climax subsided, I rose from her body and withdrew the dildo. I walked to the door and pushed a small button installed above the light switch. From the wall opposite the door, a panel whirled into view. Attached to the panel were adjustable chains ending in metal cuffs all situated six feet from the ground. I stepped over my sub and tested the length of the chains. I untied the scarves around her wrists and released the restraints. I left the blindfold in place. Yanking her hair, I forced her into a crawling position and pulled her across the room. "Stand!" I ordered.

With some effort because of the butt plug in her ass, she rose to her feet. I turned my sub around to face the wall. Reaching up, I attached the cuffs to each wrist. I stopped to admire my beauty. Her ass was still red and welted. The butt plug dangled from her delectable ass. Her hair was a scattered mess, the bun came loose long ago.

I approached the bed and grabbed the strap-on. Arming myself with the wooden paddle, I stalked my helpless prey. I grasped the butt plug and pulled it from my sub's ass in one flawless motion. She gasped as the cool air rushed into the now fully exposed cavity. I gave my sub no time to adjust as I rained down blows from the paddle. My strokes were gentler than before as not to open any welts.

I counted out seven strokes and then knelt to cover my sub's ass in kisses. My kisses led to the wet warmth of her nether lips. I tongued my sub's pussy. Gently, I played with her exposed lips. My tongue darted into her wet cavity and I explored the velvet softness. Pushing up with my face, I impaled her on my tongue. I smiled at the noises emanating from her, until she whimpered, "Please, Mistress, please..."

"You may, my precious, you may," I replied as her juices rained down upon my tongue and lips. After her first wave had passed, I stood up and entered my sub with the strap-on. "Cum as you will," was my only reply as I thrust the full length into her. We established a steady rhythm as I pounded my sub mercilessly. I would withdraw quickly until just the tip remained in her. Then in an agonizingly slow movement, I would bury the six inches of leather to the hilt. With one hand, I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back to me. While buried in her, I would kiss and nibble on her neck. Once when I bit her shoulder, I slammed into her quickly. At other times, I would pull at her clamps and relish her whimpers. Her orgasms cascaded wave after wave as our mingled moans and cries filled the house.

"Ah, now this is true beauty," came a husky, masculine voice. Both our heads turned to the doorway. My sub smiled at the sound of the voice even as her eyes remained veiled.

"Master," she breathed, barely audible.

The tall, dark man stood naked in the doorway. His body was tall and lean. His long dark hair fell loosely about his shoulders. He smiled as his hand stroked his erect cock. He watched the scene before him. "I always wanted a set of wall restraints. Tell your master I admire his ingenuity. Has my little girl been well behaved this evening?"

"I will, sir," I replied, stopping my thrusting and reaching up to release my sub. "Other than a couple of issues, she has performed well. I think she may have wanted to be punished." I pulled the blindfold from my sub's eyes and pushed her to the floor. "Go properly greet your master, slut." My sub quickly crawled to her master and started to lick his cock.

"She does like to be punished. Some days, I think she may want more punishment than I can dish out." He laughed and glanced down at her, watching as his cock disappeared into her mouth. As I began to gather up my implements, he turned his gaze upon me, "No need to rush away. I have not felt your mouth on me for some time."

"If that is want Sir desires, I would gladly pleasure your cock." I walked over to him and knelt down next to my sub. She pulled his cock from her mouth and I swallowed him whole using her saliva and my own for lubrication. He groaned in agonizing ecstasy as I deep throated him deeper than she ever could. I pulled out and my sub and I each sucked and tongued the sides of his cock. I again took him into my mouth and felt his hands in my hair and he dictated the rhythm. The spit rolled from my mouth as I struggled to contain him. He thrust his cock to the hilt over and over. I felt the head of his cock bang against my throat repeatedly. As he began to swell, I prepared myself to receive his load.

Pointing to my sub, he roared, "Slut, on your knees, face the bed, and spread those ass cheeks!" He roughly pushed me to the floor and away from his delicious cock. Taking his cock dripping with my spit, he plunged deep into my sub's ass. She took him with a long gasp, which was quickly followed by his own grunts. He held her ass tight in both hands, his knuckles digging into her thighs as he deposited his seed into her ass and collapsed on top of her.

After a long while, he withdrew from my sub and barely made it onto the bed. I watched as his cum dripped out of her ass. The creamy white seed gathered my attention and focused it like a laser. I quickly knelt behind her and sucked and tongued the seed from her ass. He looked up from the bed and smiled, "Can it get any better?" as my sub launched into another orgasm.